Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-09-2009, 04:25 AM   #26
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Nexus 2012: Synchronized Global Meditations : give your feed back

My sister and I felt very similar sensations.
- Constant pulsations of the head
- Visual images morphing of human faces and figures
- Frequent pulses of white, purple, pink and blue light
- Complete stillness
- Strong vibrational elevations in our bodies
- High release of energy via the hands and frontal lobe

We practised the meditational presented by Michael Knight a few days prior in a group meditation so that we were all on the same page.

Thank you
Robski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 05:01 AM   #27
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

I connected with You all. As the Meditation began I and My Wife centered Ourselves by drawing on the Pillar of Light to Energize Our Chakras. Once that was done - We held the Sphere in Our Hands. As We did this We radiated Love and Bliss to all of the Creatures and Beings of the Planet.

We visited other Continents - Traveled the Sea Floor - Flew in the ether around Our Sphere and all the while radiated Pure Love and Bliss to Gaia in all Her splendor as We were able to.

Waves of Color and Sensation washed over Me and I was absolutely bathed in Light and Love - Crown Chakra vibrating at a rate I haven't had before. Blues - Reds - Magentas - Greens - Oh My...

During the Meditation - I had an OBE and traveled the Etheral. The sensation of a loss of feeling to outer extremities was incredible as I moved ever more and more inwards to Oneness...

I saw a multitude of Souls gathered with Me above and around the Sphere - Sending Light and Love to all contained on and in It. In fact - I even visited the Darks in Their places and showered Them with Love as much as I was able to. This was - In my impression - Very difficult for them to absorb but I sense that They too - Were grateful for Our Love being shown to Them as well...

I did see the Eye and it was as many have said here - Sort of Grey but incredibly defined.

I traveled to Alcyone - The Central Sun of the Milky way - And thanked the Creator for allowing Us the experince to connect with It - Pure Bliss...

After 45 minutes - I HAD to return to My body and cease the Meditation as I was channeling too much Energy to transmute it or send it on. At the point I returned to My Body - I noted the sweat I had accumulated in deep trance while engaged in the Meditation as well as a great deal of Kundalini welling up in My Shoulders and back of the Head...

All in all - It was simply awesome and I am still energized by It greatly...

Last edited by Mercuriel; 02-09-2009 at 05:04 AM.
Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:47 AM   #28
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

I was ever so frustratingly too sick to enter the state of calmness needed to successfully meditate, but i noticed a huge change in the "air" in general today. It gave me a lot of inspiration to see the light at the end of the tunnel I had been going through recently and now I know I can make it to where I need to be to help us take this to the next level.

Thank you everyone for feeling (and being) so wonderful! I am so sure it is making a tremendous effect, and I was ironically in a very good vantage point to notice! (being linked to the project but not being able to participate this time around)...

I am trying to be realistic with my recovery and look forward to March 7th/8th...
PhiedPiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 07:39 AM   #29
saggyash
Avalon Senior Member

It was great until the phone rang 40 min thur. My whole being was filled with love which I directed to mother earth either through my hands or expanding the light around my body hugging the earth with it. Also had thought distractions since my grilfriend is in the hospital with something they can't find out what it is.
Look forward to next week.
saggyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:40 AM   #30
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perseide View Post
Hi everybody, Hi Malletzky and Kathleen!!!

I too saw an eye around the second half of the meditation. It lasted aproximately 15 seconds... It didn't feel bad or malovolent at all it was just weird because I was seing a lot of colors at the moment and the eye flew by coming from my upper right side and it was shady grey and contrasted with all the colors around it.The eye was quiet and very clear to me. It sat in front of me for 15 seconds and vanished smoothly.

I was in broad day light and I think it's a mistake I wont make for the next meditation as I had problems concentrating because of it...

All in all, everything went smoothly, but I had a little hard time not falling asleep during the last 15 minutes of the meditation. I also felt a little bit of the whole body shaking when you are almost going out of the body but I felt that I wouldn't be able to achieve it this time... like if it was asking me too much energy to be able to concretise the movement.

Nice feeling to be able to do that in the same time then you.

I hope the other ones will be even better.

Perseide
Hi Perseide, reading your comment about the eye, I now remember that it also flew by comming from the upper right side, stood in front of me for a second and then vanished.

I too remember that in the second half of the meditation, my body was also very tensed and I had the feeling that I'm evtl. near to achieve the Ouf Of Body experience, but somehow it wasn't enough.

Maybe next time
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 09:11 AM   #31
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

so what is this eye? where did it come from?

Is it AI?
eurosceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 09:38 AM   #32
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Nexus 2012: Synchronized Global Meditations : give your feed back

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosceptic View Post
so what is this eye? where did it come from?

Is it AI?
As I did not have a feeling of Intimidation or Disapproval from It - Rather it seemed to be noting My presence - Recording It as being what I was at that moment - I feel it was Source joining with Us in the Meditation...

It wasn't until after the Meditation that I had a Vision of an Oriental Man with long black hair and yellow lit eyes looking at Me as if to say;

"You Guys shouldn't have done this."

It seemed to Me that I was looking at one of the Black Masters Who seemed to be slightly annoyed We'd showered Him and others of His Ilk with Love and Light. He also seemed to Intimate to Me with His look that He was annoyed that He and His Ilk could not use the Energy We'd manifested as it was of a Christ Conscious nature, and was toxic to them in that Instance.

I just smiled back at Him and let the Vision go. That stated - Its just My 2 Cents is all...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:27 AM   #33
Selaviv
Avalon Senior Member

From the first note I was drawn in with many ... very acutely aware of becoming one ... first with each other and then our collective heart beats in unison with the earths heartbeat. I thought of a demonstration I'd seen about two different pieces of heart tissue beating seperately then become synchronized as they moved closer together. My entire body pulsed with each beat.

Even though I listened to PhiedPiper's music a few times by myself ... When we came together it almost seemed like it couldn't be the same music. It was so vibrant in unison.

It was a Glorious beginning!
Selaviv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 01:22 PM   #34
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Nexus 2012: Synchronized Global Meditations : give your feed back

I've been using the "phied file" since it was available to download and I like it much. It puts me quickly into the deep and 1 with the eye that I almost always see... sometimes just glimpses in a black and white type format, sometimes very vivid with color and would include more of the being in the vision.. often times the eye and upper face of the being would "crinkle" as if it was smiling on us with approval.. very cool feeling... normally I see lavenders, electric blues and gold.. but during this med. I saw and felt waves of electric green pumping out from the center and pulsing away into space.. each wave creating a feeling in my body like an electrical pulsing through my entire bone structure... I really felt a marked difference in this meditation compared to others using the same music file.. I left the natural flow for a time and focused some effort into some rain for the fires in Australia, seeing cool rains falling to help the people there--trying to pump some green waves down under .I really feel it will be even better when phied gets a full 1 hour file created for the event.. it just seems like everyone listening together with the same feelings pumping out is powerful.. like a huge pulsating single being..

thank you phied piper

good times
twoRone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 04:34 PM   #35
Freedive
Avalon Senior Member

dear friends, I went into a deep sleep...at first, when I awoke, I felt a bit foolish, like I failed, but come to thonk about it, it was a different kind of sleep, it felt like a loving embrace...something like that
Freedive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 12:16 AM   #36
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Friends ,

Here are the dates of our february meditations:

every saturday at 8 pm GMT:

2/14 , 2/21, 2/28

Please check our website regularly for updates

http://www.healingexperiment.com/theevents.html

Looking forward to share these great moments with you.

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 01:28 AM   #37
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Deleted.

Last edited by Seashore; 02-28-2009 at 08:45 PM.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 01:40 AM   #38
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

All your testimonies are very welcome friends.
Phied hope your recovery will be easy progress .
Will be great to have you with us somewhere in a near future.
Those who are new to this and those who fell asleep
will do better and better as time goes by.
Just tune into the energy released by this entire group all around the globe.
It will lift you up .

Overall it looks like it has very positive

Keep it up !

kindness
mudra
Old 02-10-2009, 01:44 AM   #39
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
I'm new to meditation, and I was restless.

I'm hoping to do better next time!

I am very happy to be participating...
Hi....I don't do regular meditation but I like to tune into collective 'stuff'.

Like regular silences with the general population.

And this Nexus thing has grabbed me.

I'd say....just try to relax and feel happy. It doesn't matter if you
feel restless. You don't have to do the whole hour. I don't know
if I will 'do' the whole hour. I will go with the flow and know when
I've 'done' enough. I might have the music, I might not.

Your desire to be a part of this is all you need.

Be with you on Saturday........
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 12:14 PM   #40
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

I was on a trip this weekend so was not able to join . I'd be happy to join and provide a feedback on the next scheduled meditation.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 04:59 PM   #41
sunlite28
Avalon Senior Member

this is my first post, so be kind! i joined the meditation and was walking through rain forrests, beautiful - seeing scenes of the ocean and the world - at one point I walked up to a native american toteum pole, one of my guides was there with two others. He handed me a sacred toteum which i kept with me. I saw a vortex's open and I jumped up into the higher levels, to the point I was looking down at mother earth. It was bright and clear, I felt peaceful. Although I couldn't stay as long as I wanted, I do feel that our combined effort Sunday made a difference!
sunlite28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 05:10 PM   #42
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Sunlite,

This is great sharing et a very inspiring first post.
Welcome here my friend.
Have a great time in Avalon.

Looking forward to have you with us during the next nexus meditations.

Kindness
mudra
Old 02-11-2009, 07:42 AM   #43
WiNaDeYo
Avalon Senior Member

I'd like to add my experience to all of yours...

I quickly found a deep meditative state, a sort of "love channel" and felt the energy pulled through me like a quickly flowing river: joyous and rushing to join the rest, a high adrenalin flow which made my heart beat resonate in all my body.

I saw the earth form, initially between two hands, then swept up in loving arms, as if one would a tiny infant, cradled lovingly by a humanoid form made of flowing energy (the face and lower part of the body was not distinct as I mostly concentrated on the loving embrace). I had visions of this alternating with visions of particularly beautiful locations of the earth from a bird's eye view (like in the film "Jonathan Livington Seagull" now comes to mind).

I found myself smiling and feeling quite happy during the meditation, and 50 minutes into the meditation, that is during the very last 10 minutes, I felt an enourmous surge of energy.

I, too, didn't want to leave, but after I had remained in this meditative state an extra 10 minutes, felt that I was given "permission" to leave (it was like someone said "You have done enough for now" and kind of cut me off; I was a little shocked but I felt good about it) because the next group joining in was connected and the energy was flowing sufficiently. The vision of the earth embraced by the energy receded, or rather I was pulled away backwards. A bit reluctantly, I concluded the meditation session with thanksgiving.

Peace and Good Will!
WiNaDeYo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:51 AM   #44
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Hello to all you wonderful souls. Thank you for posting you inner most emotions, its nice to see we are creating a wonderful soul group of like minded individuals.

Me, i started to meditate, but something was blocking me for about 10 minutes, it was weird.
Try again soon.

Henry
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 08:13 PM   #45
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Many, Many Blessings & Much Light to All!!

I just want to thank all that participated and all that sent energy to the group!!

I personally was on a flight to visit my grandmother(whom turned 90 that weekend!!) I did send energy to the group as I knew I wouldn't be able to meditate in flight!!! When I got to my grandmother-there was so much energy of love flowing between us!! It was showering and overflowing!!
The three friends of my grandmother felt this and we all sat and discussed life,it's true purpose,and how much they were loved for their contributions in life!! I discussed with them,"Do you feel that you accomplished all you wanted to in the 80-90 years they were on Earth??" I further explained that their souls are eternal and that their souls will continue in the future,even if it is in different form!! They were so relieved you could feel the pain slip away and the golden light of Joy and Contentment radiate!! A beautiful,pulsating column of light stands there where 5 women remembered whom they really are!!

I am back home now and such a glow of love around me!!
Tomorrow I look forward to the Global Meditation with all & I will post what my meditation experiences are!!!!

Sara
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 02:21 AM   #46
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Sometimes music says it more. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZaot...aynext_from=PL
Old 02-14-2009, 04:09 AM   #47
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

My husband and I connected to Gaia. We felt her pain and we were asked to weep with her as she let go during her healing process... We cried for about twelve hours with her. It was an honor. We both felt a deep connection and love for eachother and all that lives... we still feel that connection. I can not describe the honesty and reality that we experienced in words. The planet is healing, is always healing, and wants us to heal with her. How caring is that?

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 08:18 PM   #48
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Today's meditation was totally different for me than the previous one. Maybe it was because I didn't have time to prepare for it properly. i had to go to work today, then I had to clean my house and I finished just minutes before 8 o'clock. however I'll briefly describe this experience. i had a feeling that the earth wanted me to do certain things for her and i was doing them.
-first I sent her love
-then she wanted to be hugged, so i did it
I put my arms around her and held her like that
-then I pressed my cheek against her
- then I started kissing her and continued for some time; she seemed to enjoy it a lot ( afterwards I read the thread about kisses relieving stress )
- finally I felt that she was at peace, calm., relaxed.

a bit WEIRD.......isn't it?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 08:27 PM   #49
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

I missed the first meditation and have been beating myself up about that. I then realised that wouldn't help so relaxed and made sure I was ready this morning. This is actually a really good time for me.
I started off with a lot of noise, but in between had these strong impressions of sending the earth love whilst linked to all the other members by an umbilical cord. This was especially powerful after the first change in the music. My whole body was tingling from the toes up. Strange feeling.
I also felt a sort of a merging with the earth and that there were light beings standing almost as if in a huge congregation watching with hanfds outstretched to us, and the feeling of love was immense.
There was a lot more but I can't really describe it.

Love and Light to all

Z

Last edited by Zeddo; 02-14-2009 at 09:05 PM.
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 09:11 PM   #50
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

My first meditation was quite a disrupted one. This meditation was quite different.

Transended my body quite easily. First imagined the earth flooded in golden light, then I had and held a marvelous vision of us all as beings flooding the earth with golden light. We were all like skydivers connecting and holding hands, surrounding the whole planet. We radiated healing gold and sometimes blue light. We all were meeting each other in the cosmos. It was fabulous.
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote