Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-19-2009, 12:13 PM   #51
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Playing the waiting game

i agree with FUTUREYES we are transitioning.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 05:10 PM   #52
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I SOOO feel ya Fiish... Wow what a ride hey?... Instincts tell me to get rid of everything... I have been, but is it the right choice?
Yes, I received the same guidance. I have simplified things to the point
where everything I own will easily fit into my car.

I look at friends and family who are still living very comfortable, stable
existences and sometimes question whether I have done the right thing.

I think it helps to keep in mind that what is right for me, is not necessarily right for someone else and vice-versa.

Everyone needs to listen to their own guidance.

That being said, wouldn't it be great to have that confirmation that our guidance was right on?
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 05:29 PM   #53
ConsciousSponge
Avalon Senior Member

On 10/7/08 I had an anxiety attack that uprooted my life. Sometime last week I started to feel the same way again...Like I want to escape, crawl out of my own skin. Life is not suppose to be like this, the insanity we live everyday. I know it's all an illusion, but just like waking from a deep sleep I don't get right out of bed, it's a fight. I'm just tired of fighting, I want to wake up already. I want off this merry go round.
ConsciousSponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 05:49 PM   #54
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConsciousSponge View Post
I'm just tired of fighting, I want to wake up already. I want off this merry go round.

Hi ConsciousSponge,

I suggest you find a meditation technique that suits you. Not only will it help you with anxiety attacks as it reducing stress, it will create some peace for you in this mad mad world.

However most of all, if you are sincere, it will greatly enhanced your chances of "getting off this merry go round" because you can advance spirtually by doing so.

Much Love,

Kriya
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 06:49 PM   #55
Kamikaze
Avalon Senior Member

Playing on the waiting over here also. Seemingly can't move forward in life whit "normal" life as all others I see around do because I feel something will come quite soon that will make it all null and void and as such can't be bothered to do anything worthwhile but sit and search for more knowledge to be better prepared to the changes.
But I miss a lot whit gaining experience in life which I don't like that much for the moment as I don't go out and do much.
The waiting has made me loose all contacts whit old friends I had, even if they were few.

Feels I should just go out and away to take a look at this "normal" life to have it as a experience but not plan to make it anything long time. Plan for it max 2 years?

Family is irritated whit my lack off activity, planning for future. But how can I plan for the future when I don't know what will come about even 1 year from now, not to say next month.
Looking at mainstream understanding where the future lies I don't want a itty bitty part off that!
Had a crisis about that in my teens but luckily managed to calm myself whit just deciding to wait and see where things go, in the mean time I have taken my steps up to here feeling a lot better whit gaining new understandings and knowledges but I lack loads of life experience whit things, basically non existential.
Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 07:03 PM   #56
Instead
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post
I often feel like I'm in The Truman Show but with the roles reversed... I know what's going on yet very few others do. It's a very surreal experience that we're living in in my opinion and when I sit on a park bench and watch the world go by, I often feel like I'm in a dream.
Funny you would say that. I used the Truman Show as an example to a close friend of what I believe is happening.

On another note. When I am in the grocery store with my wife and I see the shelves full of food, soft music playing, people polite to one another, I visualize people in mass hysteria grabbing food from the almost bare shelves and knocking others over as they run out without paying.

I don't intend to see it that way. It's more like that time is the present and I have gone back in time like a wish was granted to me and the 'back in time' period is the calm setting.
Instead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 07:41 PM   #57
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instead View Post
On another note. When I am in the grocery store with my wife and I see the shelves full of food, soft music playing, people polite to one another, I visualize people in mass hysteria grabbing food from the almost bare shelves and knocking others over as they run out without paying.
I've done that it's scary
I plan to stay well away from the shops if it does happen
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 07:42 PM   #58
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
Feels I should just go out and away to take a look at this "normal" life to have it as a experience but not plan to make it anything long time. Plan for it max 2 years?
Hi, I've been to Sweden a couple times. When you're in pause mode, from your normal motivations, reading classical literature is good.

It's good to see the life drama played out without television and cars and stuff...

Victor Hugo: Les Miserables & Toilers of the Sea

Dostoyevsky: Brothers Karamazov

Hesse: Narcissus and Goldmund

Anything by Jane Austen

Also, spiritual books, the easiest/best one is "The Way of the Wizard" by Deepak Chopra. It can do wonders without requiring much "learning".

The very best book for all encompassing the human condition is "The Inner Journey Home" by A.H. Almaas.
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 07:45 PM   #59
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Funny you would say that. I used the Truman Show as an example to a close friend of what I believe is happening.
Interestingly, I have recently thought about this as well-specifically
The Truman Show.

Perhaps in one of my more 'paranoid' moments, I have gone
as far as to ask a couple of people if they were actually there,
or just figments of my imagination. I have also wondered if
they were just 'actors' in my own reality-teaching me, helping me,
challenging me.

Sometimes it seems like all of this is just a dream. And on some
level, I think it is.

At this point in my life, I have formed the following concepts about
what the nature of this existence is:

This experience is temporary, and is just a small part of our overall
existence, but it IS our reality at this time.

Everything IS in our mind, just like it is just in everyone else's mind.
This life, this matrix, is a place where we interface our Universes
with those of others. We create our experiences through our thoughts,
perceptions, and beliefs.

We are all actors in each other's reality-teaching, helping, challenging
each other for our evolution and growth.

Then you can get into talking about separation being an illusion, other
selves, and such. Currently, that is the point where I then conclude
that all I know is that I know nothing.

Last edited by FIIISH; 12-19-2009 at 07:49 PM.
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 08:51 PM   #60
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thumbs up Re: Playing the waiting game

Maybe it's like waiting for a bus, just when you are about to give up three come along
Old 12-19-2009, 09:43 PM   #61
Banned

I know the feeling.

But better I think to wait, somewhat impatiently, than to go after things that aren't real. Spinning the wheels in a mess of nonsence, only don't see it until you're already though it.

Sometimes it can get under your skin, and you end up with less than you started with. For what it's worth.

371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:02 AM   #62
lunacus
Avalon Senior Member

pepe silvanice...ive been there...

i so can relate to all. also the periods it crawls on the back,the feeling,what if iam wrong,what if its just keeps on going like this for many years,loosing the trust.sometimes i also feel as if iam missing out on "expierences" at this point i feeling very transparant, are i cant connect,feel very alone -outhere-sensitive also, very aware of myself,and others. when iam loosing "faith" i grab the book of barry long, i think in english its called only fear dies. it always helps me true a difficult period

very good to read evryone, i think a topic in wich we share helps
thank u all
lunacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 01:29 AM   #63
ConsciousSponge
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriya View Post
Hi ConsciousSponge,

I suggest you find a meditation technique that suits you. Not only will it help you with anxiety attacks as it reducing stress, it will create some peace for you in this mad mad world.

However most of all, if you are sincere, it will greatly enhanced your chances of "getting off this merry go round" because you can advance spirtually by doing so.

Much Love,

Kriya
I found a tranquil place that day to be still and the anxiety subsided. I just spent an hour watching the grass dance with the wind and the clouds roll across the sky.

I think spiritually I have advanced too quickly and the anxiety I am experiencing is a battle between the spirit and the flesh(ego).
ConsciousSponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 01:44 AM   #64
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Waiting is a synonym for placing a portion of the consciousness in the future. I used to do a lot of that. Now I just go with the flow and what ever happens, happens. So f--k it.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 02:10 AM   #65
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Weel, I've eaten my last can of organic baked beans... so if there's a rush on , I'm going to have to stand in line just like everybody else!

Hi Swanny... good thread. I have to say I feel the same way... have done for years... like I'm not on the same path as everybody else, like sometihng big is going to happen. Maybe we're right. I ask myself, 'Is this part of the human condition??' Or am I just dropping out and avoiding my responsibilities?

I would love to be a Dad. 40. and I'm not... part of me thinks, well, maybe if it all hits the fan, that's why I never have been, because something else is going to happen that will need my full attention. But is that just wishful thinking?

this wascally wabbit hole is deep. And with my torch and batteries I have seen a limited view. Yes, I've always felt that I was special. Yes, I've always felt that money, house car and trophy wife was not the real reason for being around....now that I've looked into it, I can belive there is an agenda.... Maybe.....

But I've also learned that some people have a vested interest in the unknown.. because it take s the pressure off self. There will ALWAYS be an armageddon waiting for some, because it's in their outlook, every day. And others (I include you in this group) will look at the oncoming missile and say, 'they chose purple for the fins... that's a pretty colour, look how the sun shines off them...' That's me too.

So yes, I wait... I intuit, and I think even more that someting is accelerating...yet I read accounts like Delgado asking for money, because 'now is the time to act'... and I see Cliff's redoubt to Bill's piece...and I think, 'yep, same s**t, different day'

then I do a liver cleanse... and I change what I eat, or I get drunk... and I think...actually...the power is in my own hands. So I'll write my own truth thank you very much, and those that read it and feel it, well, they'll feel it too.

So I read your 'truth' and I think, 'yes, I'm waiting...better say something....it might be important....' but the reality is that we don't know. it could all be a load of fairy tripe.

But that I feel what you feel. that's true... and if we're right or we're wrong..., who knows...?

Love,

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 02:11 AM   #66
Gevaudan
Avalon Senior Member

I've been here as well. I finally had to take things one day at a time, and not bother myself with what may or may not happen. Just as T3J said, when we shift our consciousness into the realm of probability and not actuality, we lose touch with the impact we can make in the here and now. Anticipation and fear are closer bedfellows that most of us would like to believe.

I had to finally 'let it all go' before I had a moment of perfect peace profound. It seemed that all of the worry about preparing for the thing that all the others could not see because of their 'blindness' was only blinding me in the end. I am prepared mentally and spiritually to handle anything that comes my way. I feel that if and when 'it' happens, I will know exactly what to do and how to go about doing it. It felt really good to me to finally be able to accept the things that I could not/cannot change, but also know that I possessed the courage to change the things that I could/can. (Stolen from the very beautiful serenity prayer that is wise on so many different levels.)

I have gone through 'shock and awe,' despair, joy, borderline insanity, apathy, and finally settled into a feeling of being able to handle whatever may come. I experienced ego death, but now have a feeling of being able to retain my individuality whilst still being a part of the whole. It is an odd feeling at times, which feels like being in the middle of two worlds, where I'm doing my job by keeping myself in the middle of ego and spirit, trying to keep the peace between the two and negotiating a truce.

This guy was onto something...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDaM9AHAqkY
Peace.

G

Last edited by Gevaudan; 12-20-2009 at 02:22 AM.
Gevaudan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 07:54 AM   #67
ExhaLatioN
Avalon Senior Member

so we are all waiting for that damn bus driver....... I CALL SHOT-GUN!
ExhaLatioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 08:11 AM   #68
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

I'm also waiting and unburdening myself of physical possessions I no longer need. What I really find amazing is just how long they've been able to keep up with this game -- keeping the control structures together and everyone away from the truth. I used to watch the news and think that some topic might cause an awakening, but I still haven't seen it.

Part of me thinks that it might take massive earth changes and a complete implosion of society for people to get it, although I wonder if anyone would really have the time to philosophize and examine their past beliefs.

How long can the status quo really continue?
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:46 PM   #69
Illusion
Avalon Senior Member

I'm waiting too, its just around the corner now. I'm so greatful to have read your posts. My life is a game, someone else, is pulling some strings above me. They keep me safe, but also put me in harms way. I'm unsure of what happens next, I want the game to end, as I'm tired also. The last peice of the puzzle, alludes me. I take each day at a time, try to remain physically active, prepare for food shortages and I wait. I tell myself there is a tomorrow, even if there won't be.

Thank you for expressing yourselves so honestly, its really helped me feel less alone.
Illusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 05:29 PM   #70
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Playing the waiting game

im waiting for more people to wake up! strength in numbers.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 07:04 PM   #71
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Well tell the bus driver I'll be running late and not to take off lol. I decided today

I wanna plan a trip to Europe, this spring to expirience other cultures, before

everything shift's. I feel as if i can better understand other cultures, i could

better understand myself and were i fit in the world.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 07:58 PM   #72
powerviolence
Unsubscribed

I've been waiting for years.. Nowadays it just comforts me to think of this..
The Law of One explains that every single human has a "higher self", your higher self is you in the sixth dimension, ie it's you in the future, it's you once you've reached the ultimate level of near-godliness, after probably an almost infinite number of lifetimes, it's you as one with the creator all the way up in sixth density.

To think of that thought just reminds me, that every single person has already 'made it' up there, although some probably in a paradoxically distant future, but that right now we're still stuck in a rather primitive point of our growing up, which we perceive as our 'present', we chose to live in a 3rd density incarnation at THIS point of time for a reason, otherwise we wouldn't be alive, or be here talking about it, maybe some of us chose to be here specifically for whatever 'big event' is gonna happen.

Unfortunately the veil of forgetfulness has us trapped in the game still trying to find our pre-determined purpose that we chose for ourselves before incarnating, I think the answers will come, look far we've come, I know that 5 years ago I knew NOTHING and I was sheeple and now I can't even explain to regular humans the amount of knowledge that I've absorbed and the things I can visualize and comprehend, I think we've done a lot already by being here and learning the things we've learned, and we'll probably continue to learn and grow up until the big catalyst propels us to 4th density.
powerviolence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 08:19 PM   #73
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Along the same vain, as we are all waiting for the rest of the world, I ask why us and not them? Why are we awake and they are asleep? I'm curious to hear some other answers.

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:35 PM   #74
Swanny
I dont need a label !

joe2288 if you want to experience different cultures you need to go to Asia, Europe is too similar to the America. But try to get off the travellers routes. I was in Vietnam a couple of years ago but that is now rapidly becoming very westernised. I would suggest Laos and Cambodia. Rule of thumb is if you get there and there is a McDonalds you're too late.

I'm know that many of you here feel like I do in that you don't fit exactly into normal life and feel strangely different to those around you. We go through all the normal routines that they do but we know it's not real. Sort of a hazy feeling of living in but also operating outside the Matrix.
It's not just that they're a sleep it's more than that So we wait hoping that one day the wait will be over.
Old 12-21-2009, 03:44 AM   #75
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Am tired.... of the day in and day out, of my checking in here for more of the 'not knowing what to think'...
I am retired and just 57, raise chickens for eggs, have a greenhouse w/tomatoes setting fruit, have a beautiful home, a loving husband, 2 cats and a dog, surrounded by the forest, 30 minutes from town.

Am ready to quarantine here for a year if need be, have all canning supplies & large garden... plenty of heirloom seeds etc. All these things manifested into my life quite naturally the past 3 years, all the while reading and watching videos/interviews at camelot/avalon... so, it seemed I was at least doing things that would help secure survival whatevercomesdownthepike.

but I just don't care much for any activities anymore.
Even my bones feel funny, sort of empty. Last night I laughed quite a bit enjoying some company and my husband says I'm laughing in my sleep often. But I have no zeal left for much.

It's wonderful sometimes not even knowing what day it is, but it seems like life has lost its savour these past several years.... there isn't anything that I want to do, however, I've decided to live day to day as though life is going to continue as "usual", going to try and start a business propogating plants for mail order.

My brother asked me last night what I thought of 2012 and my view is so complicated, well, I could not answer other than earth changes and the economy, the state of the planet, mind control....

I have this feeling that whatever is going to happen is going to be something really big, worldwide.

Having "things" does not make me happy... I've built decks, laid tile, updated the house, it's all nice, but it does not make me happy.

I have 3 or 4 close friends that are my spiritual advisors, that "get me" that I can talk to, my husband is aware of all of this.

It's not just me either, but I'm having short term memory problems... I'm in a brain fog. I feel like I am being affected by some exterior energies that I wonder if others are as well.

Mostly I think I'm sad, sober is a better word, with all this awareness, I often ask, what is the point of being "awake" or awakening others when we all don't have a means of joining forces in numbers physically to make an changes.... and then the ones that seem to be the most intensely knowledgable, for spriritual work, like Ashayana Deane, are very expensive...

I keep hearing "time is short" from Cliff, from the Dane Tops, others.... and I am still waiting for Bill to answer my question about that - what are they talking about REALLY!!!

so, you see, I'm "waiting" too for something certain that is going happen.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote