Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 01-26-2010, 04:57 PM   #1
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Default Aliens Invade Mass Media Headlines!!!

Aliens Invade the Mass Media Headlines
26-01-2010

The search for aliens should start on Earth not outer space, says scientist

The search for alien life forms should be conducted here on Earth rather than in outer space, scientists have claimed.

[link to www.telegraph.co.uk]

Odds of finding E.T. never better: astronomer

The U.K.'s leading astronomer says the chance of finding life elsewhere in the universe is better than ever, though others say looking for E.T. is a waste of time.
[link to www.cbc.ca]

Scientists to discuss alien life

Extra-terrestrial life is to come under the microscope as scientists and academics discuss its possible effect on humanity at a gathering in London.

The second day of the conference, organised by the Royal Society, the UK's national academy of science, will hear talks on human responses to extra-terrestrial life.
[link to www.google.com]

Are aliens out there? Heavens, I hope so!

Six-eyed slime monsters. Tentacled terrors. Giant creepy-crawlies. But as scientists debate what form ET might take, MICHAEL HANLON says that the most terrifying possibility of all is that we're alone in the Universe...
[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

Why hasn’t ET made contact yet?

He’s absolutely convinced. Frank Drake has been scouring the sky for 50 years, looking for signs of extraterrestrial intelligence.

He’s heard nothing… but he’s in no doubt they’re out there.
[link to www.ethiopianreview.com]

Boffins see 'probability' of alien life

LONDON — The law of probabilities backs theories that we are not alone in the Universe, although an encounter with an advanced civilisation may shock our species, scientists at a conference in London said on Monday.

"There is no firm evidence that life exists elsewhere, but there is a very firm probability" for it, said Baruch Blumberg, an astrobiologist at the Fox Chance Cancer Center in Philadelphia.
[link to www.google.com]

Scientists say aliens may already be on Earth

New space telescopes are greatly increasing the chances of finding life in outer space, but some scientists say the search for aliens must begin on Earth.

[link to www.metro.co.uk]

Would space aliens need redemption?

Via Science & Religion Today, we learn of a two-day Royal Society conference in London in which scientific big thinkers speculate on what alien life is likely to be like, if it indeed is ever discovered. A piece in New Scientist catalogues some educated guesses (none of them involving sexy, lanky Na'vi babes, alas). Simon Conway Morris, the Cambridge paleobiologist, supposes that if we ever encounter intelligent life in outer space, it'll be a lot like us ... and that's not something to look forward to.

[link to www.blog.beliefnet.com]

In Britain, the hunt is on for aliens

Leading astronomers in Britain say they have compelling evidence of alien life on other planets, a claim that would mark a breakthrough if proven correct.

Lord Rees, Britain's leading astronomer and the president of the Royal Society and Astronomer Royal, told BBC on Monday that there is a good chance of discovering life on other planets.

[link to www.presstv.ir]

Even if we found aliens, how would we communicate?

The great Italian physicist, Enrico Fermi, called it a paradox. If life is not unique to Earth, and with billions of stars in just our own galaxy, then there must be many millions of Earth-like planets out there populated by intelligent beings. So why haven’t we seen them?

[link to www.independent.co.uk]

Man 'must prepare to meet alien life forms'

St Andrews University scientist tells conference that man now has more chance than ever of discovering life on other planets.
[link to www.news.stv.tv]

Scientists probe alien life

Some of the world's finest scientific minds have assembled to discuss the question of UFOs.

Eminent academics and scientists are attending a two-day conference in London organised by the Royal Society - the UK's national academy of science.
[link to www.dailyecho.co.uk]

Source: www.niburu.nl
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 05:09 PM   #2
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Aliens Invade Mass Media Headlines!!!

Scientist claim there are over 200,000,000 species on this Plan-ET
We live in a galactic zoo 4sure. Any and everything here has a very good chance of being alien… choosing to alienate and/or extradite is not of benevolence…but may constitute to more problematic karma.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 05:12 PM   #3
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

BBC radio 2 seem to have had the nod also.. Steve Wright has been talking about it... He after his little alien talk says: "we are taking this seriously of course" Its almost like he has been told not to take the mickey of of the subject.. Which of course seems to happen..

Oh! Transco.... The links dont seem to work!
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 05:13 PM   #4
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

It looks like someone's trying to bypass the WHOLE military infrastructure around it.

Go straight to astronomy, do not pass classified.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 05:30 PM   #5
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post

Go straight to astronomy, do not pass classified.

I seriously hope this is the case... Come on the Discloser! WOOP WOOP!
Old 01-26-2010, 06:33 PM   #6
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

For anyone interested...there's a public lecture ( right now ) at Royal Society, London , given by Paul Davis from Arizona State University titled : The eerie science, are we alone in Universe ?

Living broadcast is available on http://royalsociety.org/live/#

It shall last for only about an hour. Just started, hope it's going to be interesting.

Regards

Agape
Agape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 06:39 PM   #7
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by agape View Post
for anyone interested...there's a public lecture ( right now ) at royal society, london , given by paul davis from arizona state university titled : the eerie science, are we alone in universe?

living broadcast is available on http://royalsociety.org/live/#

it shall last for only about an hour. Just started, hope it's going to be interesting.

Regards

agape
Yes!!!
We are alone in the universe!
Completely alone!

End of discussion!!!

Last edited by TRANCOSO; 01-26-2010 at 06:42 PM.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 06:40 PM   #8
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Agape Listening now
Old 01-26-2010, 06:57 PM   #9
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Here is another:

Aliens visiting Earth will be just like humans, scientist claims

There do seem to be a lot of alien life articles of late. I have to say I agree with the above article that I referenced. We had better plan on meeting aliens that do all the nasty things humans do.

So many people swoon on about how wonderful it would be to have an advanced alien civilization visit us and shower us with free-energy devices and whatnot. The reality of the situation is probably going to be quite different.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 07:18 PM   #10
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
There do seem to be a lot of alien life articles of late. I have to say I agree with the above article that I referenced. We had better plan on meeting aliens that do all the nasty things humans do.
don't you think they would've done it already?
with their technology it would be easy< i guess they are not that bad, we ARE

gibonos
gibonos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 07:25 PM   #11
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Correct, our understanding of aliens is limited to our understanding of ourselves.

We have little to no comparison or framework other than UFO cases, so here you have the scientists who've probably never investigated UFOs saying aliens will be like us. On what basis or logic is that? the fact we're so destructive so the entire Universe must be the same? fooey.

Others have argued it before, if we were dealing with such a malevolant species and so technologically advanced and they intended us any harm, we wouldn't still be here. I also recall Edgar Mitchell stressing that point more than once.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 07:28 PM   #12
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Aliens Invade Mass Media Headlines!!!

You know honestly I think If they just came flat out and told us today, I don't

think that many people will be that shocked considering the fact that it is so

blatantly put out in front of peoples faces. Disclosure is inevitable, but the can of

worms it will open,when smacked in the face of the planet is not. I think well be

seeing more questions than answers, when this plays out.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 07:29 PM   #13
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

So...is someone going to play the alien card in the near future?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 07:37 PM   #14
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

I predict in at least another 50 years till enough momentum will have built up necessary for such disclosures. And even then, there's gonna be a spin to the disclosure, it won't be totally forthcoming. For instance, the propaganda 'against' aliens has already begun far before disclosure ever comes, so by the time you hear a world announcement about first contact, the governments or whoever is in charge at the time will also tell us they need our support for a war against the 'evil' aliens who are intent on killing or enslaving us, but of course that's yet another lie.

Just don't get your hopes too high expecting the same liars who've been suppressing this information for so long suddenly 'tell the whole truth'. Personally don't need any government to validate anything for me especially when their lies and cover ups have been blatantly obvious.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 07:50 PM   #15
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I predict in at least another 50 years till enough momentum will have built up necessary for such disclosures.
I disagree with you. Information flow is to fast right now and it's becoming faster
and people are getting smarter in general, morphogenic field anyone
Right now people intake more data each day than they use to during all their life, 100/200 years ago, and our (at least mine does) brains become more powerful.

gibonos
Old 01-26-2010, 07:51 PM   #16
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainedobserver View Post
Here is another:

Aliens visiting Earth will be just like humans, scientist claims

I dont agree with you on this...For one, all the bad nasty things done buy humans are done buy a minority... We the masses, we have to be lied to becouse the real resons for war are not justifible the public would demostate and make a huge fuss more than we do already with the made up resons..

Humans are good... Its just to get into power you have to be a certain way and these people run the show... The nice people dont get a chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
I predict in at least another 50 years till enough momentum will have built up necessary for such disclosures.
Im hoping for a bit sooner..
Old 01-26-2010, 07:52 PM   #17
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
I predict in at least another 50 years till enough momentum will have built up necessary for such disclosures. And even then, there's gonna be a spin to the disclosure, it won't be totally forthcoming. For instance, the propaganda 'against' aliens has already begun far before disclosure ever comes, so by the time you hear a world announcement about first contact, the governments or whoever is in charge at the time will also tell us they need our support for a war against the 'evil' aliens who are intent on killing or enslaving us, but of course that's yet another lie.

Just don't get your hopes too high expecting the same liars who've been suppressing this information for so long suddenly 'tell the whole truth'. Personally don't need any government to validate anything for me especially when their lies and cover ups have been blatantly obvious.
It is gonna happen within the next 10-15 years my guess. The doors are

opening and as this flow of information comes to the public there going to

want to know more and more as the veils of secrecy begin to unfold.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:05 PM   #18
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibonos View Post
don't you think they would've done it already?
with their technology it would be easy< i guess they are not that bad, we ARE
gibonos
There is another school of thought that postulates that a sufficiently advanced civilization could in effect complete an invasion and occupation program without the knowledge of its target. Any student of Sun Tzu recognizes the superiority of "winning without fighting". It seems logical that a sufficiently advanced alien society would find it more advantageous to assume control through nonviolent and perhaps not so obvious means if it found cause to do so. I put the Western World's manipulation of Third World countries through covert means as a primitive example of what I mean.

I don't think we should assume anything. We shouldn't even rule out that a truly advanced species wouldn't simply be engaged in expansionism or even predation for that matter.

We have to prepare ourselves for the worst and hope for the best. We should view and treat any off-world or non-human intelligent beings like we would a highly dangerous animal or a representative of an unfamiliar foreign government. That is with a great deal of respect, caution, and self-preservation in mind. To do otherwise seems irresponsible.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:07 PM   #19
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
It is gonna happen within the next 10-15 years my guess. The doors are

opening and as this flow of information comes to the public there going to

want to know more and more as the veils of secrecy begin to unfold.
Just to put it out there. According to Bashar, the probability of alien contact will happen around 2032. Which is a date that crops up quite a lot as a heralding of a 'cosmic moment' and the ushering in of a 'golden age'.

Just a probability mind.

Love,

Kriya
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 08:13 PM   #20
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
There is another school of thought that postulates that a sufficiently advanced civilization could in effect complete an invasion and occupation program without the knowledge of its target. Any student of Sun Tzu recognizes the superiority of "winning without fighting". It seems logical that a sufficiently advanced alien society would find it more advantageous to assume control through nonviolent and perhaps not so obvious means if it found cause to do so. I put the Western World's manipulation of Third World countries through covert means as a primitive example of what I mean.

I don't think we should assume anything. We shouldn't even rule out that a truly advanced species wouldn't simply be engaged in expansionism or even predation for that matter.

We have to prepare ourselves for the worst and hope for the best. We should view and treat any off-world or non-human intelligent beings like we would a highly dangerous animal or a representative of an unfamiliar foreign government. That is with a great deal of respect, caution, and self-preservation in mind. To do otherwise seems irresponsible.
It's quite possible that this had already happened. Apparently reptilians are running the world and the greys are abducting our children. If this is true then non violent infilitration has already occurred.
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 08:18 PM   #21
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
that's exactly what I mean by saying we are bad

winning without fighting would be the situation we are at now,
many things point out to et at the top of the piramid,
we let them do it, we have to excercise our free will and break it

If there are many et races, there sure must be some interplanetary un,
where rules are set and enforced.
That's why I wouldn't be afraid of an outside threat,
don't you think they would be here by now and kill us all?
if they take us by surprise and lets say make us beg for salvation, that's another story.

gibonos
Old 01-26-2010, 08:27 PM   #22
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriya View Post
Just to put it out there. According to Bashar, the probability of alien contact will happen around 2032. Which is a date that crops up quite a lot as a heralding of a 'cosmic moment' and the ushering in of a 'golden age'.

Just a probability mind.

Love,

Kriya
I think that date is correct on actual contact, but the point at which actual

knowledge of the existence of them, being a widespread belief is sooner. I

think it will take the average person quite a while before they are ready to

confront a actual alien and have one on one contact. I know we have already

been in touch with the negative races, because they do not play by the rules

like the positives. in the near future, when humanity is ready they will begin

contacts.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:29 PM   #23
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

That is a very valid point.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:03 PM   #24
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibonos View Post
don't you think they would be here by now and kill us all?
gibonos
No. Why would they? Why destroy a valuable resource? The whole "they would have already killed us all" argument is really baseless as I have already illustrated. A sufficiently advanced society wouldn't find it necessary or in their best interests to openly invade or kill. It doesn't mean they want to be your friend and hand you a free-energy device so you can power your I-Pod though. It might mean they want to use you as a resource to suit their own needs and desires.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:20 PM   #25
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriya View Post
It's quite possible that this had already happened. Apparently reptilians are running the world and the greys are abducting our children. If this is true then non violent infilitration has already occurred.
Excellent! You have made the connection to "Alien Abduction" accounts and so forth. It does really seem to have already happened ...depending on if you believe the likes of Jacobs, Mack, and Hopkins. The history of UFO encounters seems to suggest that they have been living on the earth in underground bases for some time. Maybe thousands of years now. They come and go as they please and seem to be conducting an ongoing project that includes human beings. The true nature and purpose of this project is truly a mystery if this is so. The often offered reasoning that the aliens are trying to genetically rescue their own race via our own has too many holes in it for me to believe it. I think that is just another misdirection or misunderstanding of the whole business.

With what I think I know so far, it looks to me like the aliens are already here, they influence human events, their purposes do not encompass human desire, want, or need but rather serve some ultimate purpose of their own. Therefore they have no real motivation to be truthful, fair, or meet any other human concept of interspecies relations and we shouldn't expect them to. I think we're in their grip and we may not even possess the means to be aware of what is actually going on. Or ... it could just all be a lot circumstance and speculation about strange and incomprehensible phenomena. I think its somewhere in between.