Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-08-2008, 11:45 AM   #1
LadyGolfer
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Investigation into Congress passing bailout bill

I am posting this message in a new thread, the original post was from brightstar and is located in the "China Abruptly Cancels Series of Military and Diplomatic Contacts with US" thread. The post seemed out of place in that particular thread and I wanted to open a discussion regarding this issue. I have fixed the links in the original post so that they are now working properly. The original links have spaces which cause a 404 error when attempting to use them. I would like to thank brightstar for the original post.

--- On Sat, 10/4/08, Supreme Law Firm <paulandrewmitchell2004@...> wrote:

Subject: Private Attorney General serves Congress with NOTICE OF CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION into threats of "martial law" to

extort votes for "Bail-Out" Bills
To: paulandrewmitchell2004@...
Date: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 11:36 AM

Subject: Private Attorney General serves Congress with NOTICE OF CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION into threats of "martial law" to

extort votes for "Bail-Out" Bills
To: "SupremeLaw" <supremelaw@googlegroups.com>
Date: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 10:20 AM

Private Attorney General serves Congress with NOTICE OF CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION
into threats of "martial law" to extort votes for "Bail-Out" Bills

http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/sherman...estigation.htm
http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/sherman...estigation.doc

.htm = HTML
.doc = MS WORD Version 2003

--
Sincerely yours,
/s/ Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
Private Attorney General, Criminal Investigator and
Federal Witness: 18 U.S.C. 1510, 1512-13, 1964(a)
http://www.supremelaw.org/decs/agenc...ey.general.htm
http://www.supremelaw.org/index.htm
http://www.supremelaw.org/support.policy.htm
http://www.supremelaw.org/guidelines.htm

All Rights Reserved without Prejudice

NOTICE OF CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION

TO: Hon. Brad Sherman, M.C.

2242 Rayburn Building

U.S. House of Representatives

Washington 20515-0524

DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, USA

(202) 225-5911 tel

(202) 225-5879 fax

http://www.house.gov/sherman/contact/

Private Attorney General, 18 U.S.C. 1964(a)

representing the United States ex rel., Berg v. Obama

DATE: October 4, 2008 A.D.

SUBJECT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOdR5...eature=related

Greetings Rep. Brad Sherman:

In the youtube.com video above, you clearly stated:

"A few members were even told that there would be martial law in America if we voted NO. That's what I call fear-mongering. "

As you know or should know, extortion and attempted extortion are expressly prohibited by numerous State and Federal laws,

prominent among which is the Federal criminal statute at 18 U.S.C. 1951. The latter felony Federal offense is also a racketeering

"predicate act" as itemized at the RICO statute at 18 U.S.C. 1961 et seq.

On the point the arises from your excellent comments before that session of the U.S. House of Representatives, my office has

already done a modicum of legal work concerning suspensions of any provisions of the Constitution for the United States of

America. Very briefly, the great Writ of Habeas Corpus is the ONLY constitutional provision that can be suspended, and then

ONLY by means of legislative action.

In reviewing General Principles of Constitutional Law, by Judge Thomas M. Cooley, Boston, Little, Brown and Company (1891),

my office has been pleased to discover the following pertinent paragraphs, to wit:

It has been well said that the suspension of the habeas corpus is a suspension of Magna Charta, and nothing but a great national

emergency could justify or excuse it. The Constitution limits it within narrower bounds than do the legislative precedents in Great

Britain. The power to suspend this privilege is a legislative power, and the President cannot exercise it except as authorized by

law [citing Ex parte Merryman].

[Suspension of the Writ, page 300 supra]

[bold and underlined emphases added]

Further on, Judge Cooley elaborates the fundamental importance of that Great Writ by defining it as a property right which cannot

be destroyed by any legislative statute:

... [b]ut as a right of action arising under the principles of the common law is property as much as are tangible things, it is not

believed the right could be destroyed by statute.

[Suspension of the Writ, page 301 supra]

[bold emphasis added]

Lastly, Judge Cooley underscores the necessity for legislative action to suspend (but never destroy) the Great Privilege of the Writ

of Habeas Corpus. In his discussion of State suspensions, he writes:

Nothing in this provision hinders the States from suspending the privilege of this writ issuing from their own courts, and the

declaration of martial law in the State has the effect of suspending it.

[Suspension of the Writ, page 301 supra]

[bold emphasis added]

Accordingly, insofar as duly elected Members of the U.S. House of Representatives were "threatened with martial law," particularly

if those threats were issued by individual(s) who were not duly elected either to the House of Representatives or to the United

States Senate, those threats constitute probable cause that the Federal criminal statutes at 18 U.S.C. sections 1951 and 1962

have been violated in a conspiracy to engage in a pattern of racketeering activities.

Moreover, such acts of extortion and/or attempted extortion necessarily invalidate all recent votes on the infamous "Bail-Out" Bills

by duly elected Members of both Houses of Congress.

Pursuant to authorities conferred upon racketeering victims by the Federal RICO statute at 18 U.S.C. 1964(a), the Senate and

House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled are hereby formally notified that my office has

now commenced a formal criminal investigation into this matter, with particular focus on all individual(s) directly responsible and

legally liable for the specific threats alleged by you in the House Record.

In closing, kindly refer this NOTICE OF CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION to the Speaker of the House and to the Sergeant at Arms of

the U.S. Senate.

Thank you for your professional consideration.

Sincerely yours,

/s/ Paul Andrew Mitchell

Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S.

Private Attorney General, 18 U.S.C. 1964(a)

http://www.supremelaw.org/decs/agenc...ey.general.htm

Criminal Investigator and Federal Witness: 18 U.S.C. 1510, 1512-13

All Rights Reserved without Prejudice

Last edited by LadyGolfer; 10-08-2008 at 11:49 AM.
LadyGolfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:52 AM   #2
Steve_G

Default Re: Investigation into Congress passing bailout bill

Good call. Let's hope it's a legitimate investigation that actually gets some answers.
Old 10-08-2008, 12:25 PM   #3
SkyWatcher
Avalon Senior Member

At least someone is still awake, and not letting the PTB get away with this bill. Even though the people of the US said no, they still passed it. Now people have given up, and are resigned to dealing with it.

I guess this may not be the blood sacrafice after all. We are still standing for rights.

Blessings to all,
Nancy
SkyWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 12:39 PM   #4
LadyGolfer
Avalon Senior Member

I have heard that the representative on you tube making the remark has gone on tv attempting to explain his remark. I believe he stated he was speaking about the house being placed under martial law. What I find as quite interesting is 1. you didn't hear anything about this on mainstream news, 2. after being served with the investigation papers, the rep is trying to explain himself on tv, instead of to the attorney who served Congress with the investigation notice, 3. Extortion is extortion whether the threat meant one thing or another, the point is it was a threat which clearly violates the law, 4. the notice specifically states that if threats were made, it nullifies the bail out bill. It is wonderful to see that our constitution and laws are being upheld by someone.
LadyGolfer is offline   Reply With Quote