Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 02-28-2009, 02:44 PM   #1
lawlessline

Default Has Avalon been hijacked under the nexus disguise?

Hi All,

As I start this thread I realise I will recieve alot of flack, but it keeps coming back to so I feel I should say what I have to say. I would also like to state before hand, that agree with world meditation and alot of the infomation provided under the nexus headings.

Firstly: There is a small group who joined one after the other, who, underwhat i can see only have ever contributed under the nexus headings. (in no order of importance, just incase people take this to heart) Alchemkey, Astralwalker, Startreka, Phiedpiper, Perseide, Phireflye and Galaxy girl. This gives me an uneasy feeling as to the intention of people coming on to thz site and directing their own personal agenda. Why not just come out at the beginging and make it clear what you wanted to drive through the site? People may want that? But because it was presented in a different way I feel there is more than meets the eye.

I should also state that these members seem to be heading in the right direction and I don't feel any nastyness in their approach.

Secondly, the infomation that was presented and was present beautifully, can be found on the web and in books such as cropcircleconnector.com and the antigravity and the world grid. The infomation was pre organised over several days allowing a constant feed on the vibration that was created by the orignal thread. If the infomation was new to the world arena, then that I can understand. Some of the orignal authors were not given credit for their work that was then taken and placed on the thread as new info for the world. This I feel is unfair to people who have taken huge parts of their lives to compile.

There have been threads previously questioning similarly to what I am saying. i.e. The new age movement being used as a pupet and Avalon and its connection to the church of signtologie (excuse spelling).

I would wonder what Kerry and Bill would have to say. They are as rare as sunflowers in December at the moment.

As I say I agree with alot of the infomation and was delighted by the orignal thread. I have raised my reservations on the world meditation as the grid is controlled by the PTB under the guise of the churche and official building. For a full exsplaination you can see my posts on the orignal nexus thread.

I know I may be breaking some eggs but without that you cann't do an cake.

With great respect to all on this site I close.
Old 02-28-2009, 02:59 PM   #2
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has Avalon been hijacked under the nexus disguise?

Hmmm, I don't think Avalon has been hijacked. I read it daily, several times a day, and even with Kerry and Bill's recommendation to the thread, I haven't been able to "get into" the Nexus stuff.

I don't read every thread - and in my book, that's ok. There's enough here for all of us, in the endless variety of thoughts and learnings.

So far, there are, what, 2 threads on the Nexus stuff, maybe 3? The original, the one setting up the meditations, and the one asking for comments post meditation. That doesn't seem to be excessive to me. Also, even though I haven't participated in this one, I have no problems with group meditations, and have never experienced the New Age phenomena as relating to scientology. But, that's just my experience. I have experienced the value in group meditations, or group focus.

alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 03:45 PM   #3
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Has Avalon been hijacked under the nexus disguise?

Almost everyone here at Avalon has a personal agenda of some sort. Whether it be for enlightenment, curiosity, fear, or just having fun. The only advice I can give in this subject is to be yourself and not let others get you sucked in to their personal agendas. Unless these agendas are productive in your spiritual growth or you feel something new to cling on to.

I think many of the people here are awakened and tired of the old system that has plagued the Earth for at least the last 26,000 years. We are entering a new age where we are coming together to raise ourselves out of the muck.

Either way, we change everyday from the new information. We are shaping our beliefs and conceptions everyday. The Nexus is a positive agenda. Some will ride that rainbow and some may not. But Avalon is a great place for information. Find what ever energy harmonizes with you and float around the rest.

That reminds me, I think there is a Nexus meditation today. If the mood hits me right I may join in on a home mediation session.

Last edited by Surial; 02-28-2009 at 03:59 PM.
Surial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 04:19 PM   #4
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

What I see as the current dynamic on Avalon is this:

1. Loads of the old UFO, PTB Agenda, Finance, Conspiracy stuff intermixed with a nice bit of doom and gloom
2. The Nexus threads
3. Some others that are actually productively discussing something at depth.

In my short time here I think the variety of topics has fallen. I don't think Nexus is accountable for it, but I know that I am certainly getting tired of the same stuff again. Yes, okay, maybe there are UFOs, yes okay the PTB exist, are they growing or waning? No one knows. It's all a huge part of speculation and the actual purpose of helping ourselves grow or be prepared was somewhat lost.
But hey, that's just me not liking yet more news on the same old story. The system is collapsing, alright. Of course there's going to be 'disaster' all over. Rather than focusing on it, one might try to figure how to get around it.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 05:32 PM   #5
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

But Czymra, this has been how Avalon has been all along, at least as far as I've been here, including bits and pieces of ground crew meetings and survival information. I think that when things get quiet, we tend to fall back on the old stuff (which is sometimes repackaged as new stuff
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 05:50 PM   #6
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think it's been hijacked at all, that section of people pretty much stay in that Nexus section, mostly Camelot-General Discussion. There's also a lot of good people there, I just let them be because it's not my area of interest or knowledge. The forum definitely has it's boring times too, sometimes with no new info coming in we rehash old subjects over and over, but it goes up and down.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 09:01 PM   #7
lawlessline

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyscat View Post
Hmmm, I don't think Avalon has been hijacked.
Sorry shouldn't have used the hijacked. Term was too strong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surial View Post

That reminds me, I think there is a Nexus meditation today. If the mood hits me right I may join in on a home mediation session.
I have been involved in group meditation for the last 10 yrs. We all make it when we can. If not a personal meditation never does any harm.LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
Rather than focusing on it, one might try to figure how to get around it.
Totally. I thought the thing was set up for that sort of thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
I don't think it's been hijacked at all, that section of people pretty much stay in that Nexus section, mostly Camelot-General Discussion. There's also a lot of good people there, I just let them be because it's not my area of interest or knowledge. The forum definitely has it's boring times too, sometimes with no new info coming in we rehash old subjects over and over, but it goes up and down.
Thanks for the honest replies. After a bad few days churning this over, its good to hear the lezvel headed reaction.

Maybe its just me with a Bee in the bonet about it. Just seems too well contrived. Even the members that I mentioned in my first post, I think have their hearts in the right direction. Maybe I am just over causcious?

But I still have to ask, where have all the whistle blowers and organisers gone? Maybe I should just continue down my path and see what turns up?

Thankyou for your replies.
Old 02-28-2009, 09:44 PM   #8
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Well, it is all almost too nice and perfect so let's keep our eyes open.

As for the Forum however, I'd love to see a little more constructive suggestion and less 'news'.

The purpose of 'preparing' or even 'changing' reality is, as I said, sadly only being discussed at a maximum of maybe 5 threads. Apart from that, it's all "Read this book, is the earth really hollow, that's what the PTB want us to do, don't buy into New Age..."
Let's come up with a little more of our own discourse please.
Old 02-28-2009, 09:47 PM   #9
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

when folks are magnetically drawn to one purpose, it suggests that they have the foresight that something like the NEXUS project could benefit the greater whole.

i have created a page on my website for this project, and listed the synchronicities that led me to these same conclusions>>> that when we ACT as ONE, we become ONE.

it will take all of us to get the word out for this event. there is no one person that is driving this 'train'. this suggests that we do not need a leader to unite. we just do what we each feel will benefit the project.

for this PROJECT to succeed as we envision, means we must ALL align ourselves with the original intent. UNITY ONENESS LOVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlessline View Post
Hi All,

As I start this thread I realize I will receive a lot of flack, but it keeps coming back to so I feel I should say what I have to say. I would also like to state before hand, that agree with world meditation and a lot of the information provided under the nexus headings.

Firstly: There is a small group who joined one after the other, who, under what i can see only have ever contributed under the nexus headings. (in no order of importance, just in case people take this to heart) Alchemkey, Astralwalker, Startreka, Phiedpiper, Perseide, Phireflye and Galaxy girl. This gives me an uneasy feeling as to the intention of people coming on to the site and directing their own personal agenda. Why not just come out at the beginning and make it clear what you wanted to drive through the site? People may want that? But because it was presented in a different way I feel there is more than meets the eye.

I should also state that these members seem to be heading in the right direction and I don't feel any nastiness in their approach.

Secondly, the information that was presented and was present beautifully, can be found on the web and in books such as cropcircleconnector.com and the antigravity and the world grid. The information was pre organized over several days allowing a constant feed on the vibration that was created by the original thread. If the information was new to the world arena, then that I can understand. Some of the original authors were not given credit for their work that was then taken and placed on the thread as new info for the world. This I feel is unfair to people who have taken huge parts of their lives to compile.

There have been threads previously questioning similarly to what I am saying. i.e. The new age movement being used as a puppet and Avalon and its connection to the church of Scientology (excuse spelling).

I would wonder what Kerry and Bill would have to say. They are as rare as sunflowers in December at the moment.

As I say I agree with a lot of the information and was delighted by the original thread. I have raised my reservations on the world meditation as the grid is controlled by the PTB under the guise of the church and official building. For a full explanation you can see my posts on the original nexus thread.

I know I may be breaking some eggs but without that you can't do an cake.

With great respect to all on this site I close.
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 12:01 AM   #10
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
We lost many when the forum went to subscription..... Also, when Camelot Forum was closed I believe that sent a message to whistleblowers that this wasn't the place.

Remember Bill and Kerry's Stated Goals:

Our goals:

• To provide important information and resources to enable individuals and communities to function optimally in what may be troubled times ahead.

• To support aware individuals in networking and forming groups as they wish.

I guess everyone should read the home page occassionally to get a reminder of original intent. http://www.projectavalon.net/index.html

Maybe you are feeling the honeymoon is over,the thrill is gone, the bloom is off the rose.....didn't take long. Six short months......
Admittedly, I never read the goals, but aren't we somewhat off?
Old 03-01-2009, 02:31 AM   #11
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Freedom is a wonderful thing. Everyone has an agenda. The collision of these conflicting agendas keeps any one agenda from dominating. No one is forced to view this site. I look at lots of sites. I try not to take any one of them too seriously. The subject matter on this site tends to be highly controversial and speculative...but people who are looking for that sort of thing tend to congregate here. It's very hard to hijack the internet...which is why the PTB may try to severely censor it...or shut it down completely. Appreciate and enjoy the freedom...while it lasts.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 07:29 AM   #12
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Has Avalon been hijacked under the nexus disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Freedom is a wonderful thing. Everyone has an agenda. The collision of these conflicting agendas keeps any one agenda from dominating. No one is forced to view this site. I look at lots of sites. I try not to take any one of them too seriously. The subject matter on this site tends to be highly controversial and speculative...but people who are looking for that sort of thing tend to congregate here. It's very hard to hijack the internet...which is why the PTB may try to severely censor it...or shut it down completely. Appreciate and enjoy the freedom...while it lasts.
Well said orthodoxymoron:

Project Avalon has and is still fulfilling its> purpose here on and off this forum.
Whether it be through Project Camelot ~ the Avalon Library ~ or the Nexus Exercises.
We each contribute through our individual threads and and post.

The networking continues!

Those of us who realize this> know who we are> and what the mission is.

We are all like minded individuals ~ bonded through ~ a consciousness in ONE!

Last edited by giovonni; 03-01-2009 at 09:09 AM.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 11:00 AM   #13
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Certainly not.

There's only like what, one thread for the Nexus?

And as much as I'd love to join in on meditation, I'm getting a bit in over my head with my life now. For me, it's a challenge of balancing what I want to do with what I need to do and that balance is out of whack now.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 05:32 PM   #14
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

its a conspiracy rapped in an enigma. hope my grammar and spelling is correct with that statement. <<<. LOL..I don't know these people personally, I deal with some of these people. and find them genuine. and not over bearing. the message is a solid (ONE). I welcome there energy. and find this proceeding with nothing but love and respect. Im not part of the group. but from what I have seen and exp. there is no threat to anything. and it has opened my hart a bit. I did practice the meditation. on my own with the group time. and I think Ill continue doing so. after all I want a better world to live in. for us all. and a message of love cant be all that bad. I have welcomed a few to my space page. and nothing but beautiful spiritual inspirations have come threw. I think if this group of people continue here in avalon like they have. by all means.. welcome. were all fighting the good fight here. and we need all the help we can get from good people. there is so few heroes left in the world.

I think those who fear this energy, are those who have a strong faith in the big 3 religions. meditation is not supported in the big 3. I wonder why?

on another note.. kerry and bill.. please hurry on that david icke interview.. Please.. I cant wait.

love to everybody..

cheers

Last edited by dagon; 03-01-2009 at 05:54 PM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 05:48 PM   #15
chitty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
We lost many when the forum went to subscription..... Also, when Camelot Forum was closed I believe that sent a message to whistleblowers that this wasn't the place.

Remember Bill and Kerry's Stated Goals:

Our goals:

• To provide important information and resources to enable individuals and communities to function optimally in what may be troubled times ahead.

• To support aware individuals in networking and forming groups as they wish.

I guess everyone should read the home page occassionally to get a reminder of original intent. http://www.projectavalon.net/index.html

Maybe you are feeling the honeymoon is over,the thrill is gone, the bloom is off the rose.....didn't take long. Six short months......
Well said and due Kathleen, thanks for that. I to vowed to discontue when we went subscription. Here I am. This is my first forum and the information I find here by some devoted and much appreciated posters will keep me here.

To each his own I say. I have a choice on my path, and I find soulmates here.

Peace and Love
chitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:28 PM   #16
lawlessline

Is it me but is there major bumping going on with the nexus 2012 topic??????
Old 03-09-2009, 10:32 PM   #17
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Is it me but is there major bumping going on with the nexus 2012 topic??????
Sure is, let them have their fun. However, I am with you on the criticism. I'd encourage to ask that question of trust again and again.
Old 03-09-2009, 10:37 PM   #18
lawlessline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
Sure is, let them have their fun. However, I am with you on the criticism. I'd encourage to ask that question of trust again and again.
Sure thing. But is the hidden hand coming out into the open???
Old 03-09-2009, 10:40 PM   #19
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Sure thing. But is the hidden hand coming out into the open???
What do you mean?
Nevermind, I get it.
Old 03-09-2009, 10:45 PM   #20
lawlessline

As I said before. an organised group using the forum to advance their agenda?
I don't know if you watch the video on Camelot with John Lear. He talked about a forum. Eagles who disobey I think not sure. It was hijacked, right down to the mods running the thing. Very similar to NWO tactics, but in a fluffy loving way. But handing over ones energy to a grid which is controlled by the church and the PTB may not be the best way to get the levels up. Also I think it can only be an individual affair. We should not base our advancement on the levels of others????
Old 03-09-2009, 11:34 PM   #21
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
As I said before. an organised group using the forum to advance their agenda?
I don't know if you watch the video on Camelot with John Lear. He talked about a forum. Eagles who disobey I think not sure. It was hijacked, right down to the mods running the thing. Very similar to NWO tactics, but in a fluffy loving way. But handing over ones energy to a grid which is controlled by the church and the PTB may not be the best way to get the levels up. Also I think it can only be an individual affair. We should not base our advancement on the levels of others????
Good point. Mass anything was always scary to me, but I'm just investigating methods of 'protection'. I really hope Phied comes up from the abyss again because he seems to be the only one actually informed.
Old 03-10-2009, 02:01 AM   #22
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

hmm ...

a few weeks back ... i came across a painting in a gallery ... hooked me as i couldn't make out quite what it was ... abstract yes but there was something about it ... so i sat and viewed it ...

i eventually seen many leaves within its composition ... in various different colors ... only how i perceived it ...

then i watched other's reactions of this painting when they came upon it ... some simply kept walking without slowing down ... others slowed down but when it seemed they didn't get it ... they walked on ...

still some stopped their selves and did what i did ... took a moment ... or many ... to feel if this said painting resonated with them ... if it did ... what did they perceive of it ... the comments i heard were so vast ... some seen planets while others could see rhinos ...

i sat at this painting for quite some time ... pulling in something much deeper than the obvious ... the painting i was viewing ...

i was learning about perception and resonance ... how we individually all differ in this way ...

was it ok for me to have spent time with this painting ... sure it was ... intuitively i resonated with wanting to know more about it ...

was it ok for others to walk by it ... sure it was ... that was their truth and they simply kept walking ... intuitively ...

i hadn't witnessed anyone saying to the passerbys that they must stop at this painting just because they their selves had ...

no passerby made any comment to the others who were viewing this painting that they were silly to do so ... they simply commented to their selves ... it wasn't for them ... they already knew immediately ...

no one was of the right and no one was of the wrong ...

perception ... resonance ... the setting a gallery ... where all knew that whatever hangs on those walls ... either will or will not resonate with everyone for we are all different ... we all knew that going in ... all remembered this ...

if a group of people ... got together ... and decided to purchase this said painting ... truly believed it was of that worth to them ... would it be fair for the passerbys to come back and tell this group of purchasers that this painting is a far cry from its tagged price ... that they did not feel it was and therefore ... this group should not as well ...

would it be fair to say that this group's decision was based upon free will ... that if the painting resonated with their selves and they would pay that price for it ... that it must be true and right for them?

would it be fair to say that it would be up to this group of purchasers ... to take said painting back to their home ... or office ... and trust that over time ... they either will or they won't continue appreciating this painting as they once did when it hung on the walls of the gallery ...

would it be fair to know that while it was in their possession ... that they got something from it ... some understanding that only they required ... and others did not ...

could we trust they could make an informed choice that resonated within them ... to buy this painting because they appreciate it for what they will receive from it ... through its resonance within them ...

could we trust that they have something to gain ... within the bigger picture ... that others do not ...

would i have personally purchased that painting ...

individually ... i don't have that kind of money ...

collectively ... i'd have to feel if the painting and the other buyers ... resonated within me to do so ... did i have the same perception of the painting as they did ...

and if i chose to become one of the buyers ... i would trust the passerbys respected my decision ... that i have something to learn from participating in the acquirement of the art piece ...

that i felt it was of the value ...

and if i decided it was not ... that the group would have trust in me that it was not for me ... and respect me as such ...

hmm ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:48 AM   #23
EpiphaMe

well, perhaps this site has always been infiltrated, however, not hijacked. I think there was much promise when it first started, but soon the rules set in, soon censorship began over perceived bad language, that sort of thing.

There were many marvelous minds that are now gone, that is for sure! I signed up for the $5/mo and am too lazy to stop it.

I say that because I'm not very articulate most times, other rare times I marvel at my writing ability.

Still, I think that the 'many' that are now gone saw the "too good to be true" come true... the premise of getting together, connecting w/others, networking, caused the ultimate in your face confrontation of how difficult it really it to trust another "anonymous" person online... the reality of facing possible relocation and what that involves...

Memes are in your face here, your own and others'. Ultimately this site became a chat session, new topics every day ad nauseum... some here just keep on posting new threads after another after another...

no topic ever becomes realized... Then the 2012 Nexus event thingie.

I am on the frequency that I am and engaging myself w/that will not change me... I am Not interested in formula... ritual, that sort of thing.
And AstralWalker's thread... well, it's all entertaining... but just the word Astral has my sour tastbuds alert although I do find both fascinating .... I've heard enough of the possible scenarios...

I'm taking action at the homeplace ... what the heck are the rest of you doing except being online all the time??? < I ask

HAVE there been any REAL connections made... have any of the ground crew MADE a move physically???

Are we here for entertainment purposes??? To see how many threads we can start??? Does anyone really want to engage in any real discussion at all???? OK, I'm tired... I've been busy laying tile in the master shower stall...

b'nite. sorry if i offended anyone

ps: I am sick n tired of trying to write a post only to find that I'm not signed in any more... what IS that??? >>then it's lost forever!!!
pss: not to mention that Bill & Kerry are hardly ever here w/comments... NOR are there any Whistleblowers of "reknown" here anymore, whatever that is... get my drift???

I am tired.. goin' ta bed!
Old 03-10-2009, 02:57 AM   #24
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

epiphame ...
got your drift ...
bill and kerry ... m.i.a. ... feels very significant to me as of late re this forum ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 04:59 AM   #25
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

I agree with all the commenst posted. It would be nice if at least Bill occasionally posted here. Kerry already said she was backing out from this site but staying with Camelot.

EpiphaMe
Quote:
HAVE there been any REAL connections made... have any of the ground crew MADE a move physically???
I personally have made some very good friends in this site as part of the GC. And we are meeting with Melbourne GC in April.

CZYMRA
Quote:
As for the Forum however, I'd love to see a little more constructive suggestion and less 'news'.
I totally agree with this point CZYMRA. Unless its something that is ground braking news.

Dantheman62
Quote:
Totally agree with this comment.

Henry
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote