Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 08-02-2009, 04:25 AM   #1
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Smile US Soldier Demands Apology ~ Uphold the Oath to the Constitution Senator ~ Healthcare

US Soldier Demands Apology ~ Uphold the Oath to the Constitution Senator ~ Healthcare

Apology From Senator McCaskill?

Posted by choir boy0311 on 08/01/09

You may have seen this video of me (Paul Curtman) taking Senator Claire McCaskill's (MO) office to school on the Constitution.

VIDEO (1:42): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y98Hx...layer_embedded

Since then I have been on national television and radio programs to talk about my statements on the Constitution. The point I was trying to get across is that if members of the armed forces take an oath to the Constituiton and are then given body armor and sent to battle to fulfill that oath, then our leaders in government should be held true to their oath to to at least the same degree; operating ONLY within the confines that the Constitution sets for them. I made clear that since this legislation IS outside the confines of her powers, I need not hear an explanation, but rather an apology.

I think Thomas Jefferson might say that I was attempting to bind down the Senator from her mischief by the chains of the Constitution.

Please tell me what you think about this. Your response would be greatly appreciated.

SOURCE, VIDEO and A TON OF COMMENTS: http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=22863

Last edited by peaceandlove; 08-02-2009 at 05:05 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 04:37 AM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: US Soldier Demands Apology ~ Uphold the Oath to the Constitution Senator ~ Health

Thank you for sharing that Peace

Its was music to my ears.

We need more heroes like that with the strenght and will power to stand up for his/our rights
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 05:12 AM   #3
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: US Soldier Demands Apology ~ Uphold the Oath to the Constitution Senator ~ Health

Blessings mntruthseeker,

He definitely was in tune!

I liked a couple comments at the Campaign for Liberty source: http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=22863

Posted 08/01/09 06:23 AM
Robyn Hamlin
Saint Louis, MO

Paul, I really think that this is the approach we need to take. What point is there for our elected officials to take an oath if we don't hold them to it? I admire what you said and wish that you had the time to run for an office. You have a good understanding of why our Constitution was written to allow us to bind our representatives down and we need you to continue speaking up.

Robyn.

Posted 08/01/09 12:12 PM
Modern Day Patriot
Danville, IA

I hope you will consider joining Oath Keepers.
(www.oathkeepers.org).

Oath Keepers is a national non-profit, non-partisan fellowship for judicial, legislative, and especially executive public servants at the national and State levels(especially current and former military members, police officers, and sheriffs).

The common identity and purpose that unite us in this wonderful fellowship are
- the oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States that is the common constitutional requirement under which we hold our several offices,
- a determination to deepen each other's knowledge of the Constitutional clauses that specifically control our particular public callings,
- a determination to deepen each other's appreciation for both the genius behind this Constitutional requirement for the swearing of oaths in support of the U.S. Constitution and the sacredness which accompanies public oaths, and
- a determination to strengthen each other's determination to remain faithful to our oaths in the face of any crisis, threat, or temptation.

Additionally, Oath Keepers is also to private citizens who hold and who have held no public trust, but who, as citizens, appreciate the importance of the oaths of public servants in our Constitutional Order and want to educate and encourage their fellow private citizens in holding their public servants accountable for their fidelity or infidelity to their oaths.

Please call me today at 301-974-2908 to discuss Oath Keepers.

God bless you for your articulateness courage, and faithfulness.

Semper Fidelis,

Siegfried R. Reiner
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote