Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 09-17-2008, 06:00 PM   #26
clayman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Some advice on preparations

Quote:
Originally Posted by oedilroed View Post
You are certainly a good talker; all this spirit connection stuff you talk about: is that a living reality for you, or just an exercise in mind**** ?
talk does not cook the rice you know.
How stable and dependable is that spirit connection going to be, when the **** hits the fan ?
In my experience, people who talk like that are usualy quit useless, when there is an emergency to face...
useless for who? i say what I feel to say, take it or leave it. Im not trying to convince anyone, im just ranting what comes to my mind.. I already know what I have to do.

Quote:
How stable and dependable is that spirit connection going to be, when the **** hits the fan ?
I dont know man, you find out, use your head, aint the same for everyone. As I said, I know what I will do. Do you know what you will do?
clayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 08:03 PM   #27
SMITHY

although this change is on a personal basis,it will only work if the masses feel the same.what i was trying to get forward was that maybe 2012
(as depicted by different civilisations) is the year that all humanity
realises this.of course there are people who can make that change now.
but the majority have not got a clue at all about what we really are.
we can only use our own hearts and minds to decipher the info available.
and if that info is via the press and the tv and radio.then its manipulated
as we now know.and that will change if the laymen have access to sites like this and bill and kerrys project camelot among others instead of the ****
the media sells you(adverts included).as for the religous overtones to all this.well my opinion is that the stories past through the ages have become a game of chinese whispers.and these stories have been and will be misinturpreted throughout time.thats why i look more towards what the sumerians,mayans,egyptians and other ancient civilisations say for any truths.
because they are the earliest we know for now.one things for sure clayman
we are living in exciting times and the stories we tell and our children tell will be
probably the most enlightening yet.
take care SMITHY
Quote:
Originally Posted by clayman View Post
Cool, just don't worry. Consciousness is in the now, so don't think to much in 2012.. We don't have to whait for 2012 or some other hyped date to feel we can squeeze through change in our hearts. That starts today, and every day.

Obviously you're no big fan of the bible. Is that because you KNOW its unreliable or because of your negative personal experience with it? Anyone can pick up a book and take good and bad quotes out of it, but to understand what they mean is another thing. You should be able to pick up ANYTHING and use it for good, because you can. Don't deny something that your history doesn't allow you to.
Old 09-18-2008, 01:14 AM   #28
some_gurlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by clayman View Post

Awesome post.!
Old 09-18-2008, 07:18 AM   #29
clayman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by some_gurlie View Post
Awesome post.!
lol what? :P
clayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 09:12 AM   #30
ricksfortune2004@hotmail.

Please don't judge anyone here unless you know it all, and if you know it all, you're not a judge, you're lost or found.

That being said... I have a bone to pick with all of you "it's fate" thinkers. I believe I have Indigo traits, outside the box since 2 yrs old, best scores in school but never bragged about it and was bored of it, always knew (seriously) I was here to change things. Always looked up at the stars at Orion's belt for some reason, always excelled at anyhting I cared about, but most things and people bored me. Now people fascinate me but also make me want to slap them half the time. I really don't mean that I'm any better than anyone else, I just need more and KNOW I need more. My mother, unfortunately for her(and I to an extent) always predicted the future when it came to deaths. She would gasp "Donna just died" and then the phone would ring and guess what? yup. This happened alot when I was growing up (born in 72) and in that instance with Donna I think I knew before my mother did. She actually dreamt of a murder that happened 3 days later 1 block away from where we lived. But she has always premonated(is that a word?) much more than me. I once had a horrible dream and called her in the middle of the night about a fire and it came true... I still have dreams that I'm waiting to see on the news. I'm f'g crazy or maybe an Indigo.. how do I really know?

Well I don't except that I'm f'g sure of it (moniters please note I'm not actually cursing ), but the problem is I don't seem to be as lovey-dovey as all of you. I mean, I've always known. I'm sick of predicting things that people won't remember that I predicted (because as soon as the word "Illuminati" came out of me, they thought "huh"?. They can't take me seriously, obviously, as is many of our Indigo plights. I'm really not complaining about this, just venting. I don't care if Im right or wrong and I know I seem a fool to many, but I'm soooo frusrated by the fact that I can't seem to convince sheep to stop sheepling their sheeply sheepleness. I want EVERYONE to wake up!

Here's the deal you lovey-dovey's... I'm ****** and my intuition is so strongly telling me to know exactly where to relocate because I'm supposed to survive. I am an Indigo whose job it is, is to balance... educate... survive... So I disagree with I'm staying put cause that's what's supposed to happen. Then again, I did have a shot of whiskey before thinking this through