Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2009, 11:04 AM   #1701
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Gearing up such a scenario would be indeed advantageous to the disclosure cause, sadly it will not happen, political puppet masters would ensure that. An order IS an order. Past disobedience has been severely dealt with.

8
THEWATCHER is offline  
Old 08-25-2009, 03:40 PM   #1702
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 260
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

An undertaking, as such, would never work. It would need to be planned and talked about. Problem is, when we talk about it, plan it, TPTB find out, and the leaders of such plans would then be grabbed and dispatched.
What happens when a front person, or leader of such a disclosure group is dispatched? The entire program of such plans is disrupted and disbanned.

This plan of warfare has worked well for years. And it works in any situation. Whether it be war, or unwanted disclosure. It's called divide and conquer.
Kari Lynn is offline  
Old 08-27-2009, 11:59 PM   #1703
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

30 years ago this week The Watcher completed his first week of intense indoctrination training at the Berkshire facility. By the end of his 3rd week he was totally under their controls, his mind, spirit and soul belonged to the controllers. He was so heavily desensitised he would have shot his grandparents without blinking if he was ordered to do so. Just as all other security personnel. Spare a thought for the nightmares this individual endured for nearly 30 years and the continual harassment and intimidation he and his family have endured............some get off very lightly. Those whom declare secrets but never receive threats are usually those disclosing useless lame data that is of no worry or concern to the controllers. You were not given the opportunity of learning of the hidden history of The Watcher, the pain and suffering, the attacks this individual endured over time. A history cut short by those wishing secrets to remain secret. A word of advice, look closely at those shaking your hand and with a smile tell you that they have information to set you free, watch what their other hand is doing.

8
THEWATCHER is offline  
Old 08-28-2009, 12:11 AM   #1704
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member
 
SWIFT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 163
Thumbs up Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

HI THEWATCHER,
Sorry to hear about the PTS and may peace come to your life and protect your family. Berkshire countryside is so lovley but what hides beneath is not and I wonder how long it been there? In addition , was it in place in the 1900s and people who questioned what was being bult were just sent overseas. The secrets may be staring in our faces and is discloure coming just or just another cover-up and your story is the outstanding one of the truths of the horrors done for military power.

Peace
SWIFT
SWIFT is offline  
Old 08-28-2009, 06:55 AM   #1705
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 260
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
30 years ago this week The Watcher completed his first week of intense indoctrination training at the Berkshire facility. By the end of his 3rd week he was totally under their controls, his mind, spirit and soul belonged to the controllers. He was so heavily desensitised he would have shot his grandparents without blinking if he was ordered to do so. Just as all other security personnel. Spare a thought for the nightmares this individual endured for nearly 30 years and the continual harassment and intimidation he and his family have endured
There are a few who do know.
They feel his pain and anquish. (and even know when his meds are kicking in)
They have seen his tortures and tormentors. and if you asked to once again connect with him while he was unconscious/coma, They would do it again.
Just as you would.
And just as we would for you.
Do you find that hard to believe a bond of such friendship has developed in such a short time? Even though an ocean away?


Quote:
............some get off very lightly. Those whom declare secrets but never receive threats are usually those disclosing useless lame data that is of no worry or concern to the controllers. You were not given the opportunity of learning of the hidden history of The Watcher, the pain and suffering, the attacks this individual endured over time. A history cut short by those wishing secrets to remain secret. A word of advice, look closely at those shaking your hand and with a smile tell you that they have information to set you free, watch what their other hand is doing.

8
Those that are disclosing but not receiving threats, are like a football team. If you're not getting tackled, you're going the wrong way!
Kari Lynn is offline  
Old 08-28-2009, 09:19 AM   #1706
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member
 
SWIFT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 163
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

To those who share the wounds of conflict we remember you,

To those brave people who have seen the inside of any type conflct can understand the bond which fellow servicemen and women share. All services have thousands of great people who stand for freedom and liberty. Not greed and genocide.

Peace comes with the many who die for our freedom and few greedy individuals take it away with lies.

USA was land the of freedom and liberty will it be in two years lets hope so as it been a becon for all democracies.

Peace & Freedom,
SWIFT
SWIFT is offline  
Old 08-28-2009, 06:43 PM   #1707
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

From an official United Kingdom standpoint..............unfounded and ungrounded remarks made by one Dr Pete Peterson to messrs Ryan and Cassidy as stated on the first page of Project Camelot that they 'could be killed' for simply hearing of the alleged information super-doc has to offer.
Humbug and poppycock.
Ryan and Cassidy you ARE more likely to be in the crosshairs for detailed talks regarding the future planning concerning the use of manufactured drones and advanced aerial vehicles to be implemented in one or more false flag scenarios.
We, and indeed The Watcher have tried to warn you all of this more than once, many find it to be a joking matter. If you wish to receive the attention of numerous controlling agencies we suggest you open the box containing the data regarding ARV's, Psychotronic weapons systems and programmed life forms (drones). This will GUARANTEE you get flagged.
Doctors......smoke and mirrors......scaremongering

8
THEWATCHER is offline  
Old 08-28-2009, 07:07 PM   #1708
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 431
Default Starlite

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
If you wish to receive the attention of numerous controlling agencies we suggest you open the box containing the data regarding ARV's, Psychotronic weapons systems and programmed life forms (drones). This will GUARANTEE you get flagged.
8
Just to make sure I'm also flagged by some high up people at the Pentagon... Let's mention this new plastic invented by a British hair stylist named Maurice Ward. This is the only known substance that can withstand the heat of a thermonuclear blast. He won't release the formula for it, so any post about it gets immediate high priority attention from some very high up offices at the Pentagon. The substance is called Starlite.

Starlite (give me some attention now!)

YouTube - Maurice Ward on US t.v.
metaw3 is offline  
Old 08-28-2009, 07:15 PM   #1709
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 260
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
we suggest you open the box containing the data regarding ARV's, Psychotronic weapons systems
Is this the reason for the PS? Because of an ability?
Kari Lynn is offline  
Old 08-28-2009, 07:38 PM   #1710
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Default Re: Starlite

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaw3 View Post
Just to make sure I'm also flagged by some high up people at the Pentagon... Let's mention this new plastic invented by a British hair stylist named Maurice Ward. This is the only known substance that can withstand the heat of a thermonuclear blast. He won't release the formula for it, so any post about it gets immediate high priority attention from some very high up offices at the Pentagon. The substance is called Starlite.

Starlite (give me some attention now!)

YouTube - Maurice Ward on US t.v.
Is this some attempt at sarcasm? If it is Ha Ha Ha sigh

8
THEWATCHER is offline  
Old 08-28-2009, 10:28 PM   #1711
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member
 
SWIFT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 163
Thumbs up Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Nice Post from the WATCHER & " GET UP AND STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS" (Bob Marley, 1978)

Its funny how the debunkers that attack its citzens who have contact with UFOS, E,ts etc which normal society does not want know due to the matrix machine and the media is afraid to speak out against its controlers will end up being sent to n........yard when they are no longer use-full.

Freedom comes with pride and love and sometimes war which generation before paid for to build a nation for freedom and today generations are giving away so easy.

PEACE
SWIFT

Last edited by SWIFT; 08-28-2009 at 10:39 PM.
SWIFT is offline  
Old 08-31-2009, 09:37 PM   #1712
no caste
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
From an official United Kingdom standpoint..............unfounded and ungrounded remarks made by one Dr Pete Peterson to messrs Ryan and Cassidy as stated on the first page of Project Camelot that they 'could be killed' for simply hearing of the alleged information super-doc has to offer.
Humbug and poppycock.
Ryan and Cassidy you ARE more likely to be in the crosshairs for detailed talks regarding the future planning concerning the use of manufactured drones and advanced aerial vehicles to be implemented in one or more false flag scenarios.
We, and indeed The Watcher have tried to warn you all of this more than once, many find it to be a joking matter. If you wish to receive the attention of numerous controlling agencies we suggest you open the box containing the data regarding ARV's, Psychotronic weapons systems and programmed life forms (drones). This will GUARANTEE you get flagged.
Doctors......smoke and mirrors......scaremongering

8
Hi Watcher,

Do you think that crisis scenarios could be multiple? It seems that way to me. We have what you say re the UFO factory. We have what this Petersen says (or will) (?). We have leakages about clones, child soldiers, AI issues, weapon types, 9/11 Saudi intelligence, torture/terrorists. There are posts about a solar event and undisclosed object moving in behind the sun from the south. There's the little social issues about government and corporate corruption (public unrest) about vaccines, unemployment, missing gold, exec bonuses, bailouts, whatnot. Now there was a Russian pyschic about nukes...

Hope you're not too disheartened out there
 
Old 09-02-2009, 11:16 AM   #1713
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

1 September 2009

• Pete Peterson: Update

We seem to have hit a snag in getting Pete to approve the video interview we did with him now nearly 2 months ago. Apparently the PTB are not entirely happy with the intervew and we are still awaiting Pete's approval. We apologize for the delay. It is testimony to what an unfree society we live in that this interview would cause the PTB to step in. Wonder what it contains that has them so worried... If you choose to think about this, it appears they may be in quite a bind. If they delay it any further then we will have to assume it contains some really important revealing testimony.

Not at all, continue to assume all you like, its a cat n mouse game with Camelot, dangling the carrot in front of your noses, wise up with these 'doctors of mystery'.

8
THEWATCHER is offline  
Old 09-02-2009, 12:46 PM   #1714
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member
 
SWIFT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 163
Smile Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Hi All,
Why such an issue with the video and I thought under the whistleblowers law acts under the United Nations where individuals have evidence of any crimes against humanity are protected within the International Criminal Court which the USA is party to?

Please correct me if I am wrong and peace to all,
Cheers
SWIFT
SWIFT is offline  
Old 09-03-2009, 09:11 PM   #1715
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Please excuse our opinion here regarding the following, taken from front page of Camelot site. Its as ridiculous as suggesting The Watcher goes and knocks on the door of Ft.Meade and asking the NSA if its ok to whistleblow on their facilities programs and personnel

On Whistleblowers: And yes, we are planning to release the Pete Peterson interview Friday. One thing everyone needs to understand is that this whistleblower, and a few others, are still working for the PTB (Powers-that-be, for those who need the translation).

How can a whistleblower still be working for the Man? Easy, they are playing both sides... Their hearts are in the right place. Their reasons are complex. They may for instance be working for the good guys (or white hats) within the Matrix... They may be thinking that the dark side is losing and they are planning to defect or they may believe in a cause such as National Defense.. It's not all black and white. Think of it this way: if you work for a company, any company, you see its flaws but you need the paycheck or you support what their overall mission is... yet you may hate what they do to obtain the upper hand in the game (such as lie, kill and maim).

Like it or not, a whistleblower from within the Matrix is in many ways treading a tightrope. They want to stay alive but they want to warn you, enlighten you or even save you... It's a matter of degree as to how far they can go before they reap consequences they may regret.

On the outside, our situation isn't much different. We get the truth out there and risk whatever blowback may come. In the end you lay your bets and you take your chances.

--Kerry
THEWATCHER is offline  
Old 09-09-2009, 01:54 PM   #1716
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

A little disappointing, interesting character though, will the next doctor please stand up...........................


YouTube - District 9 - Official Trailer 2 [HD]




For your interest only

8

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 09-09-2009 at 01:57 PM.
THEWATCHER is offline  
Old 09-10-2009, 06:18 PM   #1717
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Even with some artistic licence this movie we found of great interest..........

THEWATCHER is offline  
Old 09-11-2009, 05:56 PM   #1718
no caste
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Even with some artistic licence this movie we found of great interest..........

Very interesting - thanks for posting.
 
Old 09-11-2009, 11:38 PM   #1719
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Weymouth, Dorset, UK
Posts: 827
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Hey Barry.

Dont forget I am still waiting on your reply....
Ammit is offline  
Old 09-12-2009, 01:10 AM   #1720
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Was this an open issue or one via private messaging? Whichever please state and we can therefore pass along to The Watcher for response when his health allows

8
THEWATCHER is offline  
Old 09-20-2009, 11:25 PM   #1721
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

The Watcher will resume disclosures here as from 14.00Hrs

8
THEWATCHER is offline  
Old 09-21-2009, 04:38 AM   #1722
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member
 
SWIFT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 163
Smile Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Dear The Watcher,

1. How can you make contact with a e.t and where is it written in offfical documents which have not been tampered with that ETs are real?

2. When will discloure happen or is it a pipedream?

3. Have we already got the technology to give everyone free energy or is it another pipedream?


4. When Bill & Kerry do the conferences does it generate more support for disclousre or not.

5. Is humanity been taken over by human cloning industries or is that another pipedream

Peace, Love and Freedom,
SWIFT
SWIFT is offline  
Old 09-21-2009, 01:27 PM   #1723
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Settling back in guys, easy does it, not as young as I used to be, lets get back on track, Barry
THEWATCHER is offline  
Old 09-21-2009, 03:27 PM   #1724
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Kent,England
Posts: 1,267
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Good to see you back Barry!
Jacqui D is offline  
Old 09-21-2009, 03:43 PM   #1725
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 260
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
easy does it, not as young as I used to be,
lol. Need some of that energy back? lol
Kari Lynn is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon