Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-06-2008, 08:32 AM   #26
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Galactic Federation of Light on Google Earth?

So now I have some thoughts.

~Google is hiding ships. Lots o different kinds judging by the varried shapes. This verifies what some have reported regarding the different aliens watching the show.

~If they are all out there watching, something is indeed about to happen.

~If planet x is comming inbound, it could be interfereing with the reptillians device that enables or gives them the ability to cloak or hide what would not be acceptable to the slaves (us homosapiens). It affects the bees, the climate and the eltromagnetic watchamacallits of the earth. Our mass awakening, or the disablement of the mind control devices (think bullwinkle anouncer voice here).

~If the ships are here to help the people, planet or otherwise is this in fact why there has been much talk and no surpression of project bluebeam? If the governmnet wanted to silence whatever, they certainly can do it. Phil Scheider is a pretty good example, poor man. I have also read much about the reptillians disguising themselves as benign entities and then loading us up like cattle (drive thru) to take back home. This planet is getting too hot for them.

~Mr X stated that if the government did not tell the truth in a certain time frame, the aliens would make a mass landing. Full disclosure all round. The primary question in my mind; is it drive thru time or are we all invited to venus? I hear venus is lovely.

~Kerry states that the illuminati would not want to destroy real estate and valuable land tracts but we all know that to be untrue. The Rothchilds (Evelyn? what a name for a guy, no wonder he's anti-peasant) were here in America for the week of 911. Front row center for demolition on a grand scale. Are there no aliens at all and this has been a huge mis-information campaign by the illumined ones but in reality, the dullest crayons in the box? Only evil people with a need for no peasants hovels screwing up the view? So perhaps they will be the ones playing holographic aliens dress up and drive thru? We'll be vaporized.

~I have read the whole reason the illuminati has trained so dilligently and without remorse is that the the alien enemy we face is far more horrendous than any masonic 32 order. That the black ops, and training was necesary and hopefully adequate for the job at hand. I still dont care, thats no reason for them to decide that us terans are left out in the radiation while they are tucked in their bunkers. Unconcionable. If there is a split in the people and one is made a mutant genetically altered monster, while the others are tucked in their down comforters in the bunkers, its easy enough now to see why the mutants might be a bit testy.

Not that im in a hurry to find out mind you, but what the heck is going on? A few little clues that can be verified with physical evidence would be helpful. I find myself needing just a touch more than someones visions. No offense to anyone here, I know you are all trying to help us all out by spreading the word. Its not an easy task in so negative a place and most of the time you are ridiculed for it, I know.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:48 AM   #27
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Some believe it ties in with a puzzle/clue "keyword" from one of Blossoms channelings: "table".

This same person has done some research and has not been able to find this phenomena on Google earth before...

And it seems that it is not only on google the "problem" is visible. Here is a Swedish weather forecast showing the same strange formation:

http://10-14-08.blogspot.com/2008/10...ther-news.html

***NOTE: The Weatherman is not talking about the phenomenon, the point of the video is to show the continuity between Google Earth's shape formation, and the formation shown in this weather report, which is identical. Therefore, the possibility of a glitch on both sides, practically impossible.

I can confirm that this shape shown in the video was above/around Norway/Sweden yesterday as I personally checked it on google earth and noticed it because I live in Norway. I could not see any spacecraft though It was cloudy and rainy all day long. Strange things to say the least... Are someone desperatly trying to cover up something or is it all just strange coincidents?

Last edited by Sanat; 10-06-2008 at 08:51 AM.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 12:09 PM   #28
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Satellites have relatively low orbits. It seems to me that any alien ships monitoring earth for nuclear exchanges would want to be a safe distance away from danger. But what the f@&k do I know about alien ships and their possible nuclear blast shields?
I certainly have seen rectangular patterns on google earth, as the earth is of course pieced together by rectangular photos updated regularly. It seems unlikely that the people at google earth would go to the lengths of photoshoping these giant "ships" and their shadows out, while leaving the exact outline available for all to see.
Regardless, I'm looking forward to getting home (posting this from my phone) and checking out google earth myself.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 12:29 PM   #29
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry,
carry on...

Last edited by 100thmonkey; 10-06-2008 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Self censorship
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 02:24 PM   #30
Allan
Avalon Senior Member

A possible scenario - referring back to what the Pleiadians channeled to Barbara Marciniak in her two books in the early 90's ("Bringers of the Dawn" and "The Living Library") - they said to beware of a false flag appearance of aliens.

IF this happens on the 14th, it could be a holograph. The knowledge that Black Ops posseses is beyond our wildest imagination in terms of weaponry, psy ops and advanced technology (as John Lear would concur).

This could be just the next step in part of a plan to take our minds off of the crazy week that is supposed to start tomorrow. As I type, the DOW just dipped below 10,000.

Just a thought...
Allan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 05:24 PM   #31
Suriel

Wink Re: Galactic Federation of Light on Google Earth?

Cloaking technology is already available. We have scientists today that have prototypes of military stealth technology. Basically it is a way of bending lightwaves around an object.

Now, I'm not claiming that what is on Google Earth are Spaceships. I never said that. How would I know? I'm not a scientist or a weather man.

But it is always good to share information or have a good discussion on the possibilities.

If there are 4d cloaked objects in space, we wouldn't be able to see it with our naked eye. I know many of you have seen the movie, "Predator." This is a good example.

But if the aliens are here. Let's hope they are friendly.

And if they aren't. Then we got more to worry about than just our economy.

Old 10-06-2008, 05:27 PM   #32
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

I've thought about the Blossom Goodchild channelling has being a false flag, but one thing convinced me that it is not a FF. A false flag would come in the form of an invasion - the Fed of Light do not come to invade - quite the contray.

The powers-that-be have been threatening us with a false flag E.T. event so I see how this could been seen my the populas of this tiny island. It maybe because I wish the Fed of Light to appear, but I really feel that it will. The world is thrown into chaos at this moment, but I feel calm and happy - a warm glow in my belly sort of thing - even though I can't settle at anything for any length of time for some reason.

One thing that is really cheesing me off and that is the waiting - I can wait for the Fed of Light easily enough - just fed up with waiting for the powers (ex-powers) - that-be to play their hand fully - that's if they are allowed to - it has been said that they will not beable to unleash their plans - then I can deal with it - if you know what I mean.

I'd really rather the Fed of Light turning up then going through all that crap we are getting at the mo and have had from 'them' since the dawn of our time, this time around.

The 14-10-2008 will be the change we are looking for - have earned and have waited for for such a long time.

I have faith in this...
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:55 PM   #33
raoulduke666
Avalon Senior Member

I'm still not too sure I believe any of these Oct 14 predictions (I still want it to happen though ) but here is a Sweedish Weather Channel that has the same google "glitch" in it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZcYm....blogspot.com/
raoulduke666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 11:14 PM   #34
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
The world is thrown into chaos at this moment, but I feel calm and happy - a warm glow in my belly sort of thing - even though I can't settle at anything for any length of time for some reason.

Excellent post, Mark....what you have said above...lots of us are feeling
like that..I'm getting a nice throbbing in my solar plexus, energy rushes,
disrupted sleep, not being able to settle to stuff-- if it's not related to all
this. This means that we're TUNED it.....and that is a very exciting
thing.

All this is so crazy, but I just feel like laughing.....song for ya...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bJrZ4rjyKXY
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 11:58 PM   #35
ETE
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan View Post
A possible scenario - referring back to what the Pleiadians channeled to Barbara Marciniak in her two books in the early 90's ("Bringers of the Dawn" and "The Living Library") - they said to beware of a false flag appearance of aliens.

IF this happens on the 14th, it could be a holograph. The knowledge that Black Ops posseses is beyond our wildest imagination in terms of weaponry, psy ops and advanced technology (as John Lear would concur).

This could be just the next step in part of a plan to take our minds off of the crazy week that is supposed to start tomorrow. As I type, the DOW just dipped below 10,000.

Just a thought...
yep as i was saying also..

'BEWARE"
ETE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:31 AM   #36
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Jaby, that's really strange - the Black Eyes Peas were the last band I saw at the Hummingbird a few years ago. A friend had a ticket going spare - someone wouldn't make the gig so I went with a few hours notice.

Yes, it could be a black ops event, but I like to believe that it is a light ops event...Always look on the bright side of life - no place in my heart for the darkness - though they were a good band also...LOL
Old 10-07-2008, 09:49 AM   #37
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Jaby, that's really strange - the Black Eyes Peas were the last band I saw at the Hummingbird a few years ago. A friend had a ticket going spare - someone wouldn't make the gig so I went with a few hours notice.

Yes, it could be a black ops event, but I like to believe that it is a light ops event...Always look on the bright side of life - no place in my heart for the darkness - though they were a good band also...LOL
Hi....I posted you the song...for the 'Let's get it started' thing...

You know...the 'FOL SHOW'.

I'm not sure where you got the darkness/black ops angle from, that
wasn't my intention...

I am in total agreement with you...always look on the bright side of life.
But keep a sharp eye on the dark side. Cus it's very sneaky.

Cue for a song...no prizes for guessing what...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1loyjm4SOa0
Old 10-07-2008, 09:52 AM   #38
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

I got the black ops thingy from of the previous posts - I don't think the Fed of Light is black ops because if they say they come in peace - if they start shooting then it is black ops...
Old 10-07-2008, 09:55 AM   #39
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

LOL Eric Idle's mother was the nurse the used to visit me and my mother when I was born - this is getting stranger - in a good way - by the minute...
Old 10-07-2008, 10:25 AM   #40
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
LOL Eric Idle's mother was the nurse the used to visit me and my mother when I was born - this is getting stranger - in a good way - by the minute...
Isn't it just brilliant...!

And all these connections must be going on for many/most of the
people who are TUNED in and TURNED on. (to Oct + + +)

Hey Mark....listen to this and feel the buzz.....the tribe calling.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=khZQHyVD88s

Last edited by jaby; 10-07-2008 at 10:28 AM.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:44 AM   #41
jimbobrosso
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by suriel View Post
If someone has Google Earth on there computer, check it out and see if you see anything. This may be a hoax. People are really wanting this thing to happen. If you find anything unusual, use this thread to post videos and pictures.

If they are cloaked, they could be waiting to show themselves on October 14th. I would like to see more evidence.
just found a pentagon at the north pole on google earth! what do you make of that????
jimbobrosso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:51 AM   #42
KingArthur
Avalon Senior Member

Hey all,
1st I'd like to say I really like the humility and camaraderie on this board, and I'd like to thank the Camelot guys and gals for setting it up.

Secondly, Jaby and Mark, this is so strange. I've been feeling, very strongly, the exact same feelings of warmth in my solar plexus, affection, happiness, lightness, for the last few days, and it hasn't abated. Normally my moods will be up and down, but this is fairly consistent. I know there are many of us who feel the same way.

I don't now if Oct 14th will come off, but I have a strong feeling that something good's on the way, whenever. I also feel somehow that we've "won"- whatever that means.

I feel like a kid before christmas!!! How strange!

The reason this is so weird is that intellectually, when I read the press, I can see the world crashing around our ears. I'm an Alex Jones listener, and I'm fully aware of the NWO, their depopulation plans, controlled chaos etc. I'm by no means a fluffy new ager. I've never felt like this before.

I know, when I analyse the situation intellectually, that we're living in a very dangerous time.

That's what's confusing, that I can't reconcile my intuition/feelings with my left brain/intellectual analysis of this period- the two things are completely polarised

Curiouser and curiouser.

I know from past experience, that when my feelings and intellect are at odds, my feelings are normally correct. My conscious mind is panicking over something, but my deeper consciousness knows somehow that things will be OK.
Is this another of those situations?

I am 80 per cent sure that we are going to get through this. That's just my feeling. People have to look within and see what their inner guidance tells them.

Am I wrong? I could well be! It could be that black ops have a way of pacifying people and making them docile in dangerous times. Cell phone towers and fluroride are admitted tech. Who knows what else they have?

I support and respect people seeking out safe places, storing food, preparing, because we are by no means out of the woods. My main reason for posting this is that I've noticed many people have the same sort of feeling, and |i think that's worth pointing out.
Plan for the best and prepare for the worst. I guess we have to be careful and circumspect while visualising the best possible future for earth. There is nothing else we can do.

Anyone else feeling this strange calm in the middle of the storm?
KingArthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:56 AM   #43
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbobrosso View Post
just found a pentagon at the north pole on google earth! what do you make of that????

WOW!!!!!!

Song...Let's get it started...
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bJrZ4rjyKXY

And preparation on the 13th October...
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KmdZYxHoq9w
Old 10-07-2008, 11:04 AM   #44
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingArthur View Post

Secondly, Jaby and Mark, this is so strange. I've been feeling, very strongly, the exact same feelings of warmth in my solar plexus, affection, happiness, lightness, for the last few days, and it hasn't abated. Normally my moods will be up and down, but this is fairly consistent. I know there are many of us who feel the same way.

I don't now if Oct 14th will come off, but I have a strong feeling that something good's on the way, whenever. I also feel somehow that we've "won"- whatever that means.

I feel like a kid before christmas!!! How strange!
Isn't it wonderful.
How-ever all this pans out on the physical level.
Something very strong is going on another level. Although in saying that
the nice throbbing solar-pelxus and energy rushes are very much on the
physical level.

What's going on? Can't pin it down into words. (at the mo)

But I TRUST it. How fantastic to be part of this.
Old 10-07-2008, 12:40 PM   #45
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

KingArthur, I'm an Alex Jones listener also -- we all should be.

There is no dark here - well just maybe the background of this page. Light is everywhere because the worse thing that they can do to us is kill us and that is just not te end. When there is no one left to rule they loose. They try their best to scare us into thinking that death is the end when really it is the beginning. Been dead before - this life time, not counting all those other life times - so will die again. They don't scare me - bring it one if they must and let the games commence.

'They' have planned this but I think it is out of their hands now and in the hands of us and others with more love.

The Fed of Light will show - if not on the 14th then before 1st Feb next year - sure they will show the fisr date the first date though. We are not alone and have never been and will never be. Change of dimentions - change of consciousness - change of socks.
Old 10-07-2008, 12:41 PM   #46
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Jaby - thanks for the link...
Old 10-07-2008, 01:21 PM   #47
Marcus Knudsen
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Galactic Federation of Light on Google Earth?

I don't even think GFL exist. Nor does "ashtar command" etc (in my opinion).
But you know, even if it was a spaceship.... I mean really... there is nothing you can do about it. Either the answer is Yes, or it's No. Your life is still the same.

Don't put trust that some external influence such as "GFL", "ashtar command" etc will change everything and save you. Remember that to claim that would be the ultimate way to make the people forget all the huge amount of power we have to take charge of our own lives, our own world.
I want to put a big warning sign here!
We should not become pale daydreamers, living in a fantasy that pleadians will save us all. We don't know that, and it will probably not happen. We can only controll what wo do ourselves. WE have the power, right here and now.
We must take responability for our own spiritual development. That is the only thing that will save us.
Marcus Knudsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:41 PM   #48
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

You're right we are resonceable for oureslves - but a little help goes a long way...where ever this help comes from...
Old 10-07-2008, 01:44 PM   #49
Midnight Oil
Avalon Senior Member

Looks a lot like a glitch to me...nothing to be taken seriously...
Midnight Oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:53 PM   #50
ChristinCP
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
Some I can confirm that this shape shown in the video was above/around Norway/Sweden yesterday as I personally checked it on google earth and noticed it because I live in Norway. I could not see any spacecraft though It was cloudy and rainy all day long. Strange things to say the least... Are someone desperatly trying to cover up something or is it all just strange coincidents?
Isn't this roughly where the LHC is located? Wouldn't suprise me if all types of ETs are surrounding that area right now. Does anyone know what phase the LHC is in now? I'll have a look anyways...
ChristinCP is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
glp, google earth, october