Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-07-2008, 10:31 PM   #51
Kosams
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: October 7th Headlines in the news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reunite View Post
On a serious note...The Galactic Federation of Light who will visit us with enormous mother ships. How reliable is blossom good child?
I guess we'll see in little under a week.
Kosams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:33 PM   #52
SpaceMonkey
Avalon Senior Member

the US's stock markets are the lowest for five years, The Dow jones finished today down 500 points. I wonder what tomorrow will bring.
SpaceMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:36 PM   #53
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Does anyone now wonder about the predictions for Oct 14th??
I never expected to see UFO's anyway
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:38 PM   #54
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Maybe Brinty will find his cat squatting on his toilet seat with a purring grin aiming straight for the bowl
That could happen, it's taken up residence in the handbasin . . . .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Muffin - Basin 1.jpg (79.1 KB, 2 views)
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:40 PM   #55
Midnight Oil
Avalon Senior Member

So is it too early to declare Bill Deagle as fraud, or should we wait a little longer?
Midnight Oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:56 PM   #56
ralok_j
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
On a serious note...The Galactic Federation of Light who will visit us with enormous mother ships. How reliable is blossom good child?

I don't know much about B G, but I would love for it to happen. Time will tell.......
ralok_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 11:01 PM   #57
SpaceMonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Oil View Post
So is it too early to declare Bill Deagle as fraud, or should we wait a little longer?
i suspect him to be a fraud because i never trust any who says they have "visions". But today has shown that what he has said would happen has happened, btu tbh a financial crisis isn't hard to predict. I don't think he has been disproven by today's events, many people on other forums are saying he's a fraud because WW3 didn't start today. That's not what he said, he said there will be something financially bad happening on 7th october (which it has) and it will lead to a series of catastrophic events.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:05 PM   #58
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceMonkey View Post
i suspect him to be a fraud because i never trust any who says they have "visions". But today has shown that what he has said would happen has happened, btu tbh a financial crisis isn't hard to predict. I don't think he has been disproven by today's events, many people on other forums are saying he's a fraud because WW3 didn't start today. That's not what he said, he said there will be something financially bad happening on 7th october (which it has) and it will lead to a series of catastrophic events.
And we have to remember that the guys at half past human stated that their software predicted an event that would be the catalyst to a great release in human emotion.

This could be either economical or military, its hard to know.

But one things for sure, i like that half past human stuff. Very interesting, tapping into the global subconcious.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 11:22 PM   #59
SpaceMonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
And we have to remember that the guys at half past human stated that their software predicted an event that would be the catalyst to a great release in human emotion.

This could be either economical or military, its hard to know.

But one things for sure, i like that half past human stuff. Very interesting, tapping into the global subconcious.
yeah i suspect that dr. deagle has been listening to a lot of peoples predictions and then trying to take the credit by saying he had a "vision" of what is to come. There's been so many people predicting that something is going to happen, from george green to half past human and im a bt suspicious dr. deagle is using this info for his advantage. I may be completely wrong but it's food for thought i guess.
Old 10-08-2008, 03:15 AM   #60
gwynned
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceMonkey View Post
the US's stock markets are the lowest for five years, The Dow jones finished today down 500 points. I wonder what tomorrow will bring.

Well Cliff said to Jeff Rense that the 7th would be the start of something that would travel around the world, which could be anything certainly, but would fit the model of a world wide economic contagion. Check this out about what's going on in Europe and the ominous remarks by a German official:

European stock markets in freefall following Paris financial summit

The seriousness with which the situation is regarded by ruling circles was reflected in comments made by Interior Minister Wolfgang Schäuble (CDU). In the latest edition of Der Spiegel magazine, Schäuble drew direct parallels to the economic crisis of the 1920s and 1930s and warned: “Such an economic crisis can result in an incredible threat to all of society. The consequences of that depression was Adolf Hitler and, indirectly, World War II and Auschwitz.”

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2008/oc...euro-o07.shtml
gwynned is offline   Reply With Quote