Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > NETHERLANDS

Notices

Old 09-06-2008, 10:29 PM   #1
everready
Avalon Senior Member

Smile future awareness circle holland

Hello to anyone in Holland who wants to meet up in Amersfoort city, to start to focus on, feel, think and create, vibrant, uplifting energies towards being alive and well in the future! You are most welcome to contact me ..

My current plan is to meet up once a month to see where we are at and where it all seems to be going .. and most importantly what this tells us to do in the HERE and NOW moment.

I am particularly interested in talking not only survival skills but increasing telepathic communication skills and energy/healing skills. My own clairvoyant and healing skills have recently been activated and I have a strong sense that they will be needed in some way in the not to distant future. Many of us are now being ' awakenend' in fascinating, wonderful and useful ways ..

My current focus is sustainable housing and this month I will be helping for one week building an earthship here in Holland. I am hoping to get knowledge and experience to pave the way for a sustainable living project in the next few years ..

I believe in a bright, progressive future, but we need to focus on co-creating it together. Fortunately I have no fear of death (which helps) but a strong sense and desire for LIFE. There is a beautiful future that awaits us all - but the road ahead looks a little bit bumpy. Because its not fun (and probably not safe) to travel alone, I am looking for friends to laugh and cry with durng the upcoming earth ride ...

So if your'e looking for positive inspiration in the times ahead, Amersfoort is the place to be! Here with me !!

Warm greetings, Nikki B
everready is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 11:00 PM   #2
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year
Default Re: future awareness circle holland

warm greetings to u from the UK!! i hope that u attract many people in your area to link with and support one another! all the best ...
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 07:44 PM   #3
cuppa T
Avalon Senior Member

Another warm welcome from the UK

I hope you and your friends will be inspired to join in unbiased and unjudgemental discussion, even if english isn't your native tongue. Please encourage active participation amongst all your contacts. I think it's very important to have as many participants from as many nationalities as possible in these fora to balance the sometimes overpowering presence encountered elsewhere.

Keep us all up to date, and the very best of luck with your endeavours.

(and enjoy a nice cup of tea while you mull things over )
cuppa T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 12:47 AM   #4
Rebecca63

hi,

I'm from the south of Holland (Helmond).

Talking about surviving the collapse of the dollar (and subsequently the steep fall of the euro), and a (nuclear?) war with Russia/Iran/China...

I would say that we're not likely to survive in a densely populated country like Holland. Too many (hungry) people in cities, too few farms. If you make a self-sufficient farm here and will have food in time of war and famine, what will happen?

The poor millions from the cities will come and loot you, until your foodsupplies will be completely depleted. People would not even bother to ask if you have already eaten. Hunger and thirst will drive people crazy. Remember New Orleans!

Move to a rural area, to Slovenia for instance. Or Austria perhaps. Leaving Holland would be my first major step. Don't choose northern european countries that will automatically pledge allegiance to America: the UK, Germany and France. These countries (along with Holland) could be amongst the first in Europe to impose martial law in case of war, in accordance with America...

Just remember: overpopulated areas should be ruled out. And don't forget the western half of Holland could be inundated, leaving the eastern half with countless refugees!
Old 09-09-2008, 02:12 AM   #5
Animos
Avalon Senior Member

Hi there,

Cheers from Slovenia too. How come that you come up with our country Rebecca? But is a good choice like Austria too..
There are some communities here, but they are not aware of the incoming times and events. I hope that we will be able to gather people for a community with this kind of awareness and then you are welcome eveready if you decide so.

Like Rebecca said avoid western countries because there will be no safe places or very few (maybe France and Swiss). Holland as a flat land is also very very unsafe because of all other things they are comming upon us. There is not only politics, wars, fascism and such bad times but also geographical changes and Holland will get one of the first major hits from nature when nature-power will start for real. Present huricans in middle America are just preparation or warming up for the real thigs.

I myself am in investigation of past, present and future events for several years. In fact this is my life...so I do not talk from "intuition" but facts. I investigated all posible thigs that one can imagine, from History, Religions, Real and fake science, politics, astrophysic, metaphysics, astronomy, astrology, all sacred things, medicine, free energy, ufos...and a lot more

In time I will publish here a lot of information I gathered all these years + conclusions and possible outcomes for future events. And I know that all those info will be helpful for many awakened people all over the world.

Let's change this

Now We have to share and work as one in the future.
Animos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:13 PM   #6
everready
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for all the replies so far - I'm really enjoying reading the different views and responses to the times ahead...

Because it is so hard to really 'think' about what to do right now as effective preparation, you know, from the logical mind aspect, I have recently asked my 'inner guide' to do the thinking/preparation for me. I just don't see how any of us can access the full scope of both the seen and unseen realities playing out in the coming years, to really know how best to prepare right NOW (other than to keep our spirits up of course) for the possible playout of negative realities. I want to simply trust my inner guidance to tell me when its time to make a move, get extra supplies, relocate or whatever.. even if this may seem somewhat naieve in the face of all the info presented on this site!

I don't trust my 'mind' alone to be a source of guidance in these matters.
The other small problem I have is that I'm not afraid of dying, which means I sometimes can't find the inner motivations to REALLY get ready to survive. If my times up, its ok - I will simply move onto other things. But there is also a part of me that really wants to stick around just to see what happens (quite an interesting internal dilemma to be in! )

So thanks to everyone for your input so far, it really is starting to feel like we are ALL in this together! And this is GOOD NEWS!

Greetings from Nikki B
Old 09-09-2008, 02:44 PM   #7
SunRa
Avalon Senior Member

hello nikki

i am not near holland, but wanted to let you know i resonate with your line of thinking... there will be much more spirit led work ahead than many are aware of... thank you for so openly posting...

i am in the midwest USA... not allowed to talk about those sorts of things in public!
SunRa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:49 PM   #8
jaychilton
Avalon Senior Member

Hello its Jason here from Tilburg in the netherlands here, originally from the UK, at the moment debating where to relocate, currently looking at the Black forest Munich area. my friend has some land in south of france on the spanish border but no planning permission for building, so maybe good for a bunker. also maybe even the Uk. all depends where we end up. Will be building up our survival gear over the next few months and really need to get a group together or looking to join a group which has already been established. I have family in the UK so may even up end there
jaychilton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 11:43 AM   #9
Doncel
Avalon Senior Member

Hallo allemaal,

Ik woon in Tilburg en bestudeer al jaren de zaken die o.a. door project Camelot worden behandeld. Ik ben tot op heden altijd solo geweest, toch zou ik graag in contact komen met gelijkgestemden om onze zorgen en vragen over deze onzekere toekomst te delen. De tijd is rijp om serieus te gaan netwerken.
De rest van het volk slaapt diep en het is eenzaam zo.

Op grenswetenschap is het onderwerp van survival reeds behandeld en een aanrader:

http://www.grenswetenschappen.nl/per...asp?grens=1895
http://www.grenswetenschappen.nl/per...asp?grens=1928
http://www.grenswetenschap.nl/permalink.asp?grens=1975
Doncel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:28 PM   #10
Gonzo
Avalon Senior Member

I'm from amersfoort as well, looking for a group of people with like minded world views. I am also interested in expanding telepathic abilities and I am looking for new ways of power and usefull stuff for surviving if things go out of hand.
Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:19 PM   #11
Saico
Avalon Senior Member

Hi another one from Tilboland.
Not everybody is asleep in Tilburg, Doncel.
Nice to see some awareness here in the province
Its hard to talk about this stuff, nobody wants to hear you,
fear is among us.

Nice Date to register

Last edited by Saico; 09-11-2008 at 02:32 PM.
Saico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 08:08 PM   #12
oke

Another one from Tillytown (originally)

Now living in Amsterdam, ready to move out.
I am moving to a more natural surrounding,
because there is a longing for that and I just listen
to my inner voice. So no fear for what is ahead,
but instead a big excitement.

I have the same point of view as Nikki though.
Wherever you are, that is where you (probably) should be.

Just follow your highest excitement.
Old 09-11-2008, 08:35 PM   #13
everready
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oke View Post
Another one from Tillytown (originally)

Now living in Amsterdam, ready to move out.
I am moving to a more natural surrounding,
because there is a longing for that and I just listen
to my inner voice. So no fear for what is ahead,
but instead a big excitement.

I have the same point of view as Nikki though.
Wherever you are, that is where you (probably) should be.

Just follow your highest excitement.

One of the reasons that I believe that none of this will be as bad as some are suggesting, is because a VERY powerful wave of human inner liberation is now sweeping across the planet in mighty ways!! Reading some of the forum threads is evidence of this POWER! But its up to us to use our collective powers for GOOD! As for me, seeing that I'm just now starting to discover what my own manifesting powers can REALLY do, I am now focused on using them to project a VERY peaceful future for us all. Here's why:

I still want to live my dream in this world - and I've only just started to!
I still want to see my children grow up on a healthy, peaceful, balanced planet!
I still want to witness the awe inspiring potential of people everywhere BLOSSOM and GROW so that we may all reap the fruits of our inner labour.
I believe we have all come here to experience JOY - from the inside out - and that it is our deepest purpose to create the many wonderful experiences that can allow this ..

SO I'M JUST NOT READY TO GIVE UP MY VISION FOR ANYONE OR ANYTHING YET! And my promise to myself is to just not give up on my dream for my life EVER! So I refuse to allow any thoughts of negativity into my personal space, because they simply don't deserve to be in there. And I've got more important things to do - so there!!
Old 09-12-2008, 01:14 PM   #14
jaychilton
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Everready (nikki B)!
im elize the girlfrend of jaychilton!
im very intrested in your What you have to say!
im from holland and jay from england but lives here its easy'r to write in dutch but do it now in engels.
im gonna tell jou mine story what i think about it ok!

i feel in my self that there is something more than this and that things are gonne change!(in a good way),
but that its gonne be very hard for two people to survive it!im very worried in one way that im gonne be to late for it all!
im very intrested in to meet a group or more people like us!(open).
to talk about it! just people who now about to have something to comment!
i realy realy want to meet you!
im olso very spiritual but i need some one to help me with it!
i just wanna learn so badly but dont now how!
im just openmindid! but need some guidence when it comes to telepathy

hope to here from you soon!and to meat up would be great!

greeting elize+jay
jaychilton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 09:50 AM   #15
Boetje

Hoi hi everybody, i'm from Zaandam, North Holland.
Since the early nineties, through the readings of David Icke and consorts i've been gaining awareness of the very real possibility of the coming earth changes, the economic collapse and the placing of the capstone in the form of the nwo, fourth reich, hence my choice of avatar.

like you all are undoubtedly aware, the process of uncovering this all is for most of us quite a solistic occupation and therefore a forum like this with people who are investigating the same topics is very useful.

In the preperation of things to come i'm in the process of buying a landrover defender 110 from 1983/84 and modifying this into an expedition/survival camper. My loosely constructed plan for now is when the s*** starts to hit the fan, i am going to a rural part of Switserland.

I'm am very interested what your evac plans are in case of ww3 or catacystic upheavels roundabout 2012, which country what kind of mobility,
etc..

kind regards,

Boetje.

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-13-2008 at 12:54 PM.
Old 09-13-2008, 06:49 PM   #16
mother miles
Avalon Senior Member

nijmegen holland.
i am spiritual open person and willing to lurn more like moost of you here.
but thad is notwhat i am focusing on richt now.
i have been threw a rather large natural desaster and thus have some experiance in the word of chaos panick lack of food water and electricety.
in sutch a situation you do not want to be (nor wil you be) focusing on any spiritual aspect of the situation.
insted be praktical and onley praktikal ther is going to be so mutch emotion all over thad you wil need your head klear.

be ready to move.
but dont move yet.
why?
simple you wil have famley here and you wil be tempted to mucht to return.
needles to say this is futile and dangeres.
be ready to move plot a curs by a good staf map and keep it close.
the first days food wil not ba thad mutch of a problem.
people in dees days wil be verry helpfull.
those days are the ones you want to move fast befoor the real danger starts the one cost by sceard people.

Last edited by mother miles; 09-14-2008 at 11:03 AM.
mother miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 05:14 PM   #17
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: future awareness circle holland

Hi there, i'm also from holland.

The best thing is to do, to prepare you for relocating to Ecuador
Because holland is not in the save zone. I always felt to leave before 2010. Now We know for sure that it is a critical date since the interview with Miriam Delicado.

Leaving is an option only if there is not enough people waking up. Remember that money is system based on inslaving people (because we never have experienced freedom).
Money is not required in the new world. So long as most people following this system then 2010 is going to be very bad for a lot of people.

Money is just a piece of paper with pictures on it. (Alex coiller)
http://nl.youtube.com/results?search...rch_type=&aq=f

For making a sustainable communitie is important how to grow healty food.
Since most people aren't aware that the soil needs to be mineralized with all
known minerals. This can be done by using dilluted sea water or using Himalayan Cystal salt which contains 84 minrales and trace elements.
Nature supplies everthing we need.

Just try it your self if any one has some experience in growing food then I suggest to experment with this. think for your self

Any one with a good idea, just spread your knowledge.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 11:29 PM   #18
Madame Dragonfly
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
For making a sustainable communitie is important how to grow healty food. Since most people aren't aware that the soil needs to be mineralized with all known minerals. This can be done by using dilluted sea water or using Himalayan Cystal salt which contains 84 minrales and trace elements. Nature supplies everthing we need.
Any one with a good idea, just spread your knowledge.
I think there are many new disciplines we'd have to teach ourselves. But, if we work together we can choose what we like best, and divide the work. Growing food, building houses, creating energy, cleaning water, making clothes, technology (radio, internet) ...

I've always been attracted by the rural area's in Poland. If anybody's interested in researching options to find some place over there, I'd be interested to join this research.
Madame Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 11:57 PM   #19
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Guys,

I don't live in the Netherlands anymore. But I was born there and still have most of my family there.
I will be monitoring this thread because of that ... but eye to eye meeting will be difficult ...

Hi Boetje,
Are you aware that your avatar is one of the original founders of the Bilderberg group

Groetjes
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote