Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 05-17-2009, 05:04 PM   #201
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Galactic Contactee Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK47 View Post
I don't have to believe, I know that governments are exaggerating this 2012 thingy in all way possible as to keep people stable and controllable...new age movement is the perfect example and it doesn't take nuclear scientist to figure out that most of the new age infos are coming out from NSA and CIA buildings and agents!
These new age stuffs do not give u real solution they only say that ascension is coming blah blah blahh.... and we should be doing synchronous meditation... I am not saying meditation is bad but when large group of people do mediation at the same time then it is easy for government to bombard ELF waves to imprint within them certain programs and false messages or visual images.. during mediation ur right brain is active so it's easy to receive message be it from ur oversoul or from government transmission towers or satellites lol... Put yourself in violet egg before doing meditation.

If someone is spreading bullcrapola then I believe it is by duty to warn ppl. What you do next is entirely upon you.
You are very young but wise....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 06:13 PM   #202
PK47
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
You are very young but wise....
Thank you burgundia! also i want to point out that aging is a belief system too which can be ignored. Remember human body (DNA) is designed to live indefinitely (meaning as long as we wish), if there were no mind programming (belief imprinting) we would not be aging
PK47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 07:11 PM   #203
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK47 View Post
also i want to point out that aging is a belief system too which can be ignored. Remember human body (DNA) is designed to live indefinitely (meaning as long as we wish), if there were no mind programming (belief imprinting) we would not be aging
And I am going to get de-programmed and will be getting younger instead.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote