Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-17-2008, 10:12 PM   #1
ChooseYourLifeNow
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up A Movie You Need To See - What the Bleep...

Hey Everyone,

I've made a couple references to it in the past, but I just wanted to share "What the Bleep Do You Know" with you all.

This movie made a very significant impact on my life. It was probably the first eye-opener I ever had. Everything that I ever thought about life was finally being told to me in a scientific manner that re-enforced everything I already believed.

It made me look at everything differently. Made me see the world as a true observer. I found it in a multiple part series on YouTube and I really wanted you all to see it!

We don't give ourselves nearly as much credit for our lives as we should. We are truly wondrous beings in this great universe.

Here it is -----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrKvzPXULME

Love you All,

CYLNow
ChooseYourLifeNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 10:18 PM   #2
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A Movie You Need To See - What the Bleep...

Thanks for the link.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 10:23 PM   #3
nibiru
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, we are cocreators of our own reality...
The movie helps us to grasp that idea... and to begin to live with it in our day to day basis...
what you feel is what you attract...what you think is what you attract...all our actions manifest our inner beliefs thus bringing them to our every day reality...
We are powerfull cocreators gods/godesses...we can manifest ANYTHING we want...health,abundance,peace...ANYTHING...
Part of what is being hidden from us is the knowledge that we can attract from the universe what we choose to attract...cocreators.... yessss !
nibiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 10:34 PM   #4
weareone
Avalon Senior Member

although this program is usefull to an extent and contains some genuine science it is also distorting the truth on certain points and was produced by members of a cult called 'Ramthas School of Enlightment'. I am not trying to knock it down but iv read a few books on quantum physics/ mechanics, but im no expert i recomend reading the 'accademic reaction' section on wikipedia section on the film.
weareone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 11:23 PM   #5
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I have to agree that it is an interesting movie to watch. However, the information in it should be looked at with a great deal of discernment. They go over the concepts of quantum mechanics in an easy to understand way. So if that is the information you get from it, then it is great.

They reach some conclusions about how reality works that is flawed in my opinion. They jump to the conclusion that the entire world operates the same way that the tiny atom sized world works. This may end up being true here in about 4 years. However, right not it is not.

The construct of the natural part of the world around us is currently a read only portion of the matrix. In the movie they would have you believe that the entire world ceases to exist the moment you stop observing it. This has currrently only been proven to be the case when veiwing independent particles that are not attached to larger molecules.

We are the co-creators of this world. The creator designed the natural laws of this universe to hold the majority of it out of superposition.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote