Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 10-24-2009, 04:38 AM   #1
nagual
Avalon Senior Member

Default Official disclosure of extraterrestrial life is imminent

Official disclosure of extraterrestrial life is imminent
October 21, 12:27 AMHonolulu Exopolitics ExaminerMichael Salla, Ph.D

President Obama chairs UN Security Council. Seated next to UN General Secretary Ban Ki-Moon
APAn official announcement by the Obama administration disclosing the reality of extraterrestrial life is imminent. For several months, senior administration officials have been quietly deliberating behind closed doors how much to disclose to the world about extraterrestrial life. Dissatisfaction among powerful institutions such as the U.S. Navy over the decades-long secrecy policy has given a boost to efforts to disclose the reality of extraterrestrial life and technology.

The impending disclosure announcement follows upon the secret implementation of a year long openness policy on UFOs and extraterrestrial life. Over the period February 12-14, 2008, the United Nations held closed doors discussions where approximately 30 nations secretly agreed on a new openness policy on UFOs and extraterrestrial life in 2009. The openness policy was implemented but never publicly announced due to threats against UN diplomats not to disclose details of the secret agreement. h The secret UN agreement was based on two conditions. First, UFOs would continue to appear around the world; and second, the openness policy would not lead to social unrest in liberal democracies. Both conditions have been satisfied making it possible for the next stage to begin – official disclosure of extraterrestrial life.

Obama’s September 24, 2009 chairing of the UN Security Council meeting on nuclear non-proliferation and disarmament, signaled his emerging leadership role in tackling major global issues such as nuclear weapons. The Nobel Peace Prize was an important step in giving global legitimacy to President Obama in making an extraterrestrial disclosure announcement. Obama is therefore poised to play a prominent role in the increased global governance that will be necessary after an extraterrestrial disclosure announcement. The timing would most likely coincide sometime soon after his Nobel Peace Prize acceptance speech on December 10, 2009 in Oslo, Norway.
nagual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 05:33 AM   #2
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Official disclosure of extraterrestrial life is imminent

When Project Camelot interviewed Dr Pete Peterson he said the TV air time had already been purchased for Nov 27, that apparently on an esoteric level there's something significant or special meaning with the date. The numbers definitely work out to something interesting, although I have absolutely no idea what this means on an esoteric level. Breaks down into 11's and 3.

Anyone into numerology wanna take a shot at deciphering the date. does this mean anything?

11 27 2009

11 1+1=2
27 2+7=9

2+9=11

Add all the numbers in month and day 11 & 27 = 1+1+2+7=11

Add numbers in the year 2009 = 2+0+0+9=11

Add 11+11=21

2+1=3

Look at all the 11's, this is the first time I worked it out on paper, kinda weird

Nov 27 is also my birthday, which is why the date stood out when he brought it up as the date for disclosure.
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 05:58 AM   #3
P4BL0
Banned

Talking Eleven

Last edited by P4BL0; 10-26-2009 at 07:30 AM.
P4BL0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:46 PM   #4
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Official disclosure of extraterrestrial life is imminent

Quote:
Originally Posted by AscendingStarseed View Post
When Project Camelot interviewed Dr Pete Peterson he said the TV air time had already been purchased for Nov 27, that apparently on an esoteric level there's something significant or special meaning with the date. The numbers definitely work out to something interesting, although I have absolutely no idea what this means on an esoteric level. Breaks down into 11's and 3.

Anyone into numerology wanna take a shot at deciphering the date. does this mean anything?

11 27 2009

11 1+1=2
27 2+7=9

2+9=11

Add 11+11=21

2+1=3

Look at all the 11's, this is the first time I worked it out on paper, kinda weird

Nov 27 is also my birthday, which is why the date stood out when he brought it up as the date for disclosure.
11 represents an act of magic.

The 10 sephiroth + the magician.

Or it represents the full 11 sephiroth in which 'The Abyss' represents the star 'Sirius'.

27 is the 9 9 9 which is the polar reversal of the 6 6 6 energy.

Just my interpretation at this moment in space-time.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:41 PM   #5
Spiralmind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Official disclosure of extraterrestrial life is imminent

[QUOTE=nagual;180730]Official disclosure of extraterrestrial life is imminent

"The openness policy was implemented but never publicly announced due to threats against UN diplomats not to disclose details of the secret agreement. h The secret UN agreement was based on two conditions. First, UFOs would continue to appear around the world; and second, the openness policy would not lead to social unrest in liberal democracies. Both conditions have been satisfied making it possible for the next stage to begin – official disclosure of extraterrestrial life."

This statement makes no sense at all: An openness policy has been agreed upon but not disclosed does not square with 'the openness policy would not lead to social unrest'

I see the PTB are still at their old games.

Spiralmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 03:57 PM   #6
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

[quote=Spiralmind;180807]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagual View Post
Official disclosure of extraterrestrial life is imminent

"The openness policy was implemented but never publicly announced due to ...

I see the PTB are still at their old games.

I've heard that the Copenhagen Climate Summit (Dec 7-18) is very important, and there's this:

Obama’s September 24, 2009 chairing of the UN Security Council meeting on nuclear non-proliferation and disarmament, signaled his emerging leadership role in tackling major global issues such as nuclear weapons. The Nobel Peace Prize was an important step in giving global legitimacy to President Obama in making an extraterrestrial disclosure announcement. Obama is therefore poised to play a prominent role in the increased global governance that will be necessary after an extraterrestrial disclosure announcement. The timing would most likely coincide sometime soon after his Nobel Peace Prize acceptance speech on December 10, 2009 in Oslo, Norway.
http://urukvideomachine.blogspot.com...rrestrial.html

I don't like this part: increased global governance . For me what will follow are probably some meditations on the economy, because I feel that things are stuck there - industrialists who may be interested in more positive enterprises (e.g. environmentally, human rights, non-military etc) aren't sure how to do it yet. Of course, everyone has their own brain... It's just the money, it doesn't matter to 'them' how it's made - this way, that way is irrelevant. Maybe stock markets have to get back to enterprise related ventures, not so much the hocus pocus currency, speculation, market-betting side of things.

Hey, kind of like cooperative, ethical investing. For instance, in Islam, investing (usury) is harram (forbidden). It might be useful for people to get together - just avoid the stock market until it's {ha} fixed.

In Alberta (Canada), there's a new what looks to be a new scam underway. A power line using taxpayers money will be built to export electricity to Montana. It's being sold to us, by the provincial government, as an upgrade to our infrastructure. I don't believe that's true.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 08:52 PM   #7
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AscendingStarseed View Post
mean anything?

11 27 2009

11 1+1=2
27 2+7=9

2+9=11

Add 11+11=21

2+1=3

11+11=22, not 21. Therefore 2+2=4. So, your may want to rethink your hypothysis. And you math teacher is disappointed.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 10:12 PM   #8
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Don't spoil the fun Dr. Who.
11 + 11 = 21
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 10:20 PM   #9
bellsisland
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
Don't spoil the fun Dr. Who.
11 + 11 = 21

That looks like something I would figure, LOL!

But, seriously, how can we stop tptb signing/giving our rights away?

Newt Gingrich said that we could just repeal whatever they do.
bellsisland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 10:22 AM   #10
Spregovori

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagual View Post
The Nobel Peace Prize was an important step in giving global legitimacy to President Obama....
This is a good joke
Old 10-25-2009, 11:12 AM   #11
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Ouch! My parade has been pee'd on by a guy named Dr Who?!?

Who?!?!

alright, so it was late and math isn't my forte` and neither is numerology either...which is what I asked for anyway - did I ask for a math lesson?!?

Pete Peterson said the date 11 27 2009 or numbers had some kind of significance, which is why they "allegedly" picked the day for disclosure. But how many times have witness's thrown dates out before...

I was hoping someone would respond with knowledge on deciphering dates from a numerology, or astrological point of reference to see if there is any significance to the date or even if a major astrological aspect is at play on that day....so let me give a shout out to Luminari and P4BLO for the esoteric response! Thanx!
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote