Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 10-08-2008, 01:37 PM   #1
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Ready for today?

So yesterday morning when I woke up staring at the ceiling I was thinking, nah, it's not today. I think bigger things are gonna be towards tomorrow. Just had a feeling.

Well, you all saw Nikkei this morning, down almost 10%. DOW just opened and was down immediately 200 points. In the first five minutes I saw a range of -230 to -70. What it tells you is that there is massive volume being traded right now. I'm guessing all you can do now is sit back with a bag of popcorn and pretend its like the Boiler Room, reality style.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 01:43 PM   #2
ATYT
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ready for today?

popcorn sounds good. . Maize .. hmm sounds delicious . .great times to be alive . !!
ATYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 02:14 PM   #3
Archangel
Avalon Senior Member

It really is Amazing to watch, it is not everyday that you get to witness history that your Childrens Children will be studying. One of my good friends is a currency trader and warned me of what was coming about 14 months ago and described it in frightening terms, The explanation was at the time over my head, but I have since come to understand some of it. I am now trying to get a handle on the net result of a Society that has been spoiled like no other meeting a finacial storm like no other. It is like the Most out of shape guy in history having to run the longest marathon at gunpoint......How long before the Cardiac Arrest?
Archangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 03:04 PM   #4
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Let the games begin.
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote