Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 08-06-2009, 03:35 PM   #2476
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

I can only add that in July 3 flights from Poland to USA had to be aborted. The official reason was mechanical problems but who knows what the real reason was...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 04:32 PM   #2477
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 06:16 PM   #2478
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJModer View Post
Hi everyone,

The video file that Astralwalker mentioned is quite large and I have made a torrent link to this file for anyone to download

http://www.box.net/shared/u1gvli0vbq

Respectfully,

DJModer

Thx for that but I don't know how to get the file from that link??
Is there any other way?
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 07:23 PM   #2479
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 09:22 PM   #2480
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Astralwalker,

We so appreciate the technology that you bring up!! That is so important!

However, I must state...ALL reincarnations make progress!!! All of us have free will to choose our reality at any given moment....

In my feeling, I feel that Obama may disappoint many that changes are not done quicker...HOWEVER,to compare him to a perhaps self from thousands of years ago is not very fair...I have family & friends from the town Obama's are from & in over 8 yrs there were never complaints or scandels about him....He lived in his constituents neighborhood instead of wealthy areas...He wanted to feel the everyday needs of the community...not hear them in a report!! That town is America's 3rd largest city!!! That is not a little town!! And he & his family have worked diligently to help their constituents on many everyday but important issues....

It is rare to see someone willing to work for the common person,yet he has time & again....
And I feel obligated to stand up for his sacrifices and his sense of compassion
as he stands for justice...

We all make choices everyday to align with our higher self even though we are in circumstances that make it easier to choose what our class,society,race,religion dictate to us!!

I know you know this & I am reminding you of this!
In Light!
Old 08-06-2009, 10:36 PM   #2481
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Nice to see you again on the forum Astralwalker. Your input is always highly valuable. I know you are extremely busy in your daily life and I am impressed that you keep in touch with all the major happenings on the planet in such detail.

It is getting more and more complicated for everyone that I know who is able to feel the incoming energies.. 3.5 years may seem like forever from this point but we have to hold the frequency until then and push even harder to wake up more people.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 11:35 PM   #2482
DJModer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Thx for that but I don't know how to get the file from that link??
Is there any other way?
Swanny,

The file I posted is a torrent file which is used for sharing files among different computers connected in network. You will need a program such as utorrent to open this torrent file and it will manage the download file for you.
DJModer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 05:14 AM   #2483
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you TheChosen.

We will get there my friend.

All the best,
Astralwalker
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 05:32 AM   #2484
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Samarkis. Your understanding and support are well appreciated.

Re: Obama

Don’t make a mistake Sara. Inside the deceiving surface there is different content.

And be sure that he is not there to serve or protect your interest.

We are dealing with cosmic criminals.

http://foundingfather1776.wordpress....-in-your-face/

I will not waste my energy on them again. I broght that issue out only because its very important that we understand with what we are dealing.

All the best,
Astralwalker

Last edited by Astralwalker; 08-07-2009 at 05:38 AM.
Old 08-07-2009, 05:37 AM   #2485
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Thank You DJModer for all your help. Its well appreciated.

I will tune in very soon and I will explain the procedure.

Astralwalker out.
Old 08-07-2009, 09:39 AM   #2486
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thank you Astralwalker.
The information you bring up is interesting and is worth paying attention to .
Everyone can make up his own mind about this.
This plane is made up of black and white , opposites , dichotomies.
I believe as you that LOve is the answer and the unifying factor that unables us to move beyond .

Loving kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 09:55 AM   #2487
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Astralwalker, we are IN, my friend. Keep going.

Last edited by Oliver; 08-07-2009 at 10:20 AM.
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 10:53 AM   #2488
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralwalker View Post
Respected friends,

Thank you very much for your understanding and support.

We really appreciated it.

We are approaching the end of the cycle. Thing got even more complicated.

We see extreme UFO activity around our Sun. Many ETs are using the Sun Gate to travel out and inside our system. Sun Spots are often used for travelling, as they function as some kind of black holes due to the dynamics not still full understood.

The Sun is charging its batteries and generating energy for its rebirth at the beginning of the Age of Aquarius.

http://www.spaceweather.com/

>> The sun is entering its 27th consecutive day of spotlessness, quiet and calm.

After a promising eruption of sunspots in early July raised hopes that Solar Cycle 24 was gaining strength, the sun reversed course and retreated to peaceful slumber. Only four weeks after behemoth sunspot 1024 amazed onlookers, solar minimum has never seemed deeper. The sun's 77% rate of spotlessness in 2009 confirms the ongoing minimum as a century class event.

- NASA is still playing the same game. The CME that happened on 6-7 July 2009 was not natural but artificially induced. A very fast approaching object went into the Sun, activated the Sun Gate and exit on the other side. Few moments after a huge Space Craft under cloak come out from the Sun Gate.

It was fallowed by ejected plasma from the Sun. As usual.

Without this CME, our star would hit the record for monthly no sun spots.

The obvious change in the dynamics of the Sun is producing changes in our atmosphere. One of those is so called anomalies in the magnetosphere.

Those anomalies are very large and in fact have direct electrical connection with the Sun. Airplanes that experience malfunction are bellow those fissures.

You can fallow the anomaly on this web site:

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php

Just fallow where air planes are falling down and you will know where those anomalies are.

They call them - Noctilucent clouds.

Those are form above 75 miles high, and are no clouds. They are direct electrical currents and they look like a ocean waves in the sky.

http://www.spaceweather.com/nlcs/gal...fm70p3b3djjj47

My point is - all that was mentioned before in this thread is happening.

At the very end of 2012 our whole system will be so illuminated that it will be amazing. Those so called ”Noctilucent clouds” are nothing comparing with what will happen.

Conclusion:

Those blood lines - and that evil originates from Egipt.

Their agenda is that Dark Side of the Force gaing full victory.

YouTube - 13 Masonic Secrets 1/13

Barack and Michelle Obama are the reincarnation of Pharoah Akhenaton and Queen Nefertiti of Ancient Egypt.

The game is becoming clear.

YouTube - Aliens in the NASA Archives - More Stunning NASA UFO Anomalies Captured On Film

YouTube - Nibiru caught on SOHO:5.25.09 Planet x Picture

YouTube - UFOs filmed near our Sun

YouTube - **UPDATE** Massive Plasma Release/Worm Hole?? Crop Circle Predictions July 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaI8J...layer_embedded

Airlines and Accidents - Commercial Airline Crashes with Fatalities – 2009

February 2009
•7 - Manaus Aerotaxi (Brazil) - Embraer 110 Bandeirante - 24 of the 28 people on board were killed. Possible engine failure and heavy rain are potential causes.
•12 - Continental Connection (Colgan Air) - de Havilland Dash-8 Q400 - 49 of the 49 people on board were killed, plus one person on the ground. Possible ice build-up cited as a potential cause.
•25 - Turkish Airlines - Boeing 737-800 - 9 dead, and dozens injured. Cause under investigation.

May 2009
•31 / June 1 - Air France - Airbus 330 - 228 passengers and crew on board. Flight lost over the Atlantic. All on board perish.
June 2009

June 30 - Yemenia - Airbus 310 - 153 people on board (142 passengers and 11 crew) crashed into the Indian Ocean as it tried to land during very poor weather on the island country of Comoros. A young teenage girl is the only survivor.

July 2009
•15 - Caspian Airlines - Tupolev Tu-154M - 168 passengers and crew on board. Seems the tail of the plane suddenly caught on fire and the pilot was unsuccessful in finding a safe place to land and crashed into a field. No survivors.
•24 - Aria Air - Ilyushin-62 - 153 on board. Conflicting reports on what happened. 17 dead.

Economy has been broth to a state of collapsing only by issuing a order.

The so called swine flu vaccine is biological weapon - If you are smart you will never let your self injected.

They are forcing this on a global scale which means it’s not going to be very long until they start to show their face.

World Trade Centre - Twin Towers was used as portal to Hell to bring Evil from those dimensions. And they plan to do that again.

But, as we received the message - Believe there is good outthere, I can only say this: THERE IS GOOD OVER HERE TOO.

And we are not stepping out.

We are free and SOVEREIGN ENTITIES and we are standing on the side of Light and we want peace and harmony.

And we are going to fight back.

Our weapon (Dharma allows use of strength and knowledge when there is absolute need for it – and now it is time to use it) and our weapon is higher consciousness and union into meditative Oneness.

The rising of the Vibrational Level is extremely important now and in near future. It’s extremely important how the Earth will vibrate when those beams arrive.

So let’s install those drivers and let’s unite into one meditative stream of consciousness. Let’s make a difference.

A single being can do more or less, but if we unite we can move this planet to a higher vibration.

Very soon DJModer or I will explain the procedure how those files can be created.

The file for 2009 is just a sample. In that template it will progress.

There are higher forces who will guide this from Above. And we need all the help we can get.

Quetzalcoatl is coming back and that’s good news.

Wake up people. Let’s do this.

Let there be Light,

Astralwalker
Yet another excellent post Astralwalker... Easy read format...

I urge everyone to read and watch the vids for further proofs that we are not alone and never have been.

Soon all will be revealed.

Thanks yet again Astral.

viking

Last edited by viking; 08-07-2009 at 12:20 PM.
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 02:35 PM   #2489
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Astralwalker, I am a person that loves Humanity as a whole....
and yes there are souls of darkness...yet we are told time & again in "Law of one" by Ra that even cosmic criminals can change their position in a blink...if they reach out...it is part of the duality on this plane!

I am not saying to go blindly with ANYONE........ including myself!

I am saying we have a unique position in history that ALL beings in a position of "leadership" can be held responsable for their actions....as the Mayans measure it- It is the time of Ethics!! All will be held in the fire for ethics and all will reveal itself....

On the flip side, Obama has been invited in to keep order as no one else could garner respect from the multitudes...WE HAVE AN OBLIGATION to keep issues on the Front Burner so that Obama cannot turn away from the issues that world leaders want him to!!

I feel that it is MUCH more productive to hold Obama to the people's issues than to openly condemn him...Whom in all honesty,with all the tangled webs could do any better??? The Black Ops do not even answer to the government-the jesuits and opus dai do not answer to the pope....The illuminati,etc do not answer to their governments....Oh what a tangled web that has been woven....

I do agree that with the new energies coming in...there is the ability for the veil to part and many people are seeing that reality does not have to mean power and greed--abundance can be other than monopoly money and the true currency is Love,wisdom,good deeds....no matter
what color,race,species!!!!!!!!!!!

We all have a right to be aware....but take care not to add another hole in our humanity....whom else could do better??? Pls name them by name if you know....

If not...pls,pls take heart that not one army or group here on earth can go against Divine Creation...it is a joke!!!!!!! You and I and ALL lightworkers are just messengers of that ....It burns in our hearts to bring ALL HUMANITY,ALL DUALITY to melt into ONE,to a higher frequency!!! To advance in our Evolution!!!

My focus is ONLY and ALWAYS on Love, Unity,Wisdom, & Good deeds!!!!!!!!
I feel it my personal responsability to point out shortcomings,even of the highest leaders,but in respect!!

So far Obama has brought about changes in the US that should have been done 60 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am waiting & reminding him of Extra Terrestrial Disclosure...........so should all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!(In my humble opinion!!!!!!!)

BLESSED BE!

YouTube - Cat Stevens - Morning Has Broken - Live 1973
Old 08-07-2009, 04:31 PM   #2490
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

All of Us are Eternal Light Beings!!

Old 08-07-2009, 04:44 PM   #2491
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

We all will be judged on our personal level of the LOVE we withheld.....
mirrored to ourselves.....not compared to anyone else....

I have followed,ever since I learned this, is even if you do not like whom you are....do random acts of kindness & good deeds...and come to like & respect your actions...In time,if pursued diligently, you can love & respect one's actions,which you brought into Reality....

This is not tied to class,race,beauty,species,time or place....

Blessings....
Old 08-07-2009, 05:28 PM   #2492
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samarkis View Post
....It burns in our hearts to bring ALL HUMANITY,ALL DUALITY to melt into ONE,to a higher frequency!!! To advance in our Evolution!!!
...and this is definitely THE goal with the highest priority for me...well said!!!

Pane, thank you for your timely update, it's allways a pleasure to read your posts.

with
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 11:56 PM   #2493
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Nexus Global synchronized meditation of saturday the 8th of july 2009 at 8PM gmt

This plane is all about dichotomies : night and day, love and ate, good and evil..
Each pair of opposites is held in perfect balance.
Look at it this way when you see " evil " around know that in the other end there is goodness of equal magnitude to be found.
This in itself is very reassuring as from the opposite that is in front of us we can choose the path we want to follow.
These challenges are good soil for us to grow into who we really are.
And beyond this make the quantum leap ...outgrow taking sides and fall back in unity .
Love is our essence, love is the answer , love is beyond and encompasses all dichotomies.
The moment love steps in the whole plane of existence changes completely.

Let's love the world awake

Loving kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 08-08-2009 at 12:03 AM.
Old 08-08-2009, 12:29 AM   #2494
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Bless you Mudra,Astralwalker & all in this kind in heart community!

You all bring a gentle joy to my heart!
Old 08-08-2009, 12:48 AM   #2495
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Nexus is heartshaped ..

Love you .. all of you
mudra
Old 08-08-2009, 09:38 AM   #2496
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Many Divine Blessings in love and light of the One Infinite Creator
to all who work diligently on the Nexus thread.

May you all have a wonderful and peaceful meditation today.

Munay-ki

Namaste
lightbeing
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 11:44 AM   #2497
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Old 08-08-2009, 01:06 PM   #2498
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Instructions for creating AVI of spined crop circles.

Download a zip file from this web link:

The entire folder containing all the cropcircles & software

http://www.box.net/shared/jfhzh1n2sz

http://www.box.net/shared/uayhm65ps8

http://www.box.net/shared/ngk0sx36gh

http://www.box.net/shared/hr8vgs2n09

http://www.box.net/shared/4nqvkc1p99

http://www.box.net/shared/kp76f9nl4q

>>

Respected DJModer has made connection between Clif’s High software for sppining Crop Circles and the software that can record the frames while the sppining is on the run.

If you pay attention you will see that every file that can be downloaded form the above link is for specific year. So far we have most of the crop circles designs that were delivered from 2005 – 2009.

In the unzipped folder you will see:

2 subfolders:

- Cropcircles (which contains all the images for the specific year and writhen script along with another subfolder data)
- Output (where by default recorded frames are kept)

And

dll files and swirlies exe.

You start the Clif High’s software with swirlies exe.

With commands that are visible in the opened program you can change the speed of the rotation and the direction.

With pressing number 2 on the keyboard the recording software is activated. Press 1 to stop.

On the screen you will experience slow motion rotation – since the second software is recording frames. Those frames are kept in the subfolder “output”.

3 minutes of recording will produce 30 seconds of AVI video using VirtualDub when all is done.

After 3 minutes of recording turn off the Clif High’s program.

Install 3ivx MPEG-4 5.0.1 Video Codec >> it can be installed here >>

http://www.3ivx.com/download/

For PC, please use this link : http://www.3ivx.com/download/windows.html

Start VirtualDub.

It can be downloaded here:

http://virtualdub.sourceforge.net/

File open>>

It will take you by default to the “output” folder mentioned before.

Select the first frame and VirtualDub by default will upload all the frames in the folder.

Then go to Video >> and choose >> Change frame rate to (fps) 30 >> press OK

Then reopen the Video menu >> and choose >> Compression >>

Choose >> 3ivx MPEG-4 5.0.1 Video Codec >> press OK

Than go to File menu >> and choose > Save as AVI >> press OK

If you have done all properly you had created 30 second AVI file.

Than you have generate sound for that particular image.

For that we had be using ImgSnd software.

It can be download here:

http://www.box.net/shared/mjjn0c634o

Sound has to be extracted from the original crop pictogram – actual picture of the crop field with the crop circle.

Here how its work>

Left mouse click – open image file >> open the original image of the crop pictogram that you have recorded 30 seconds AVI video of its digital extraction.

Press play to hear and then save it as wave file.

Next step >>

Open Virtual Dab again

Go to >> Audio >> choose Audio from other file >> import the wave file you made with ImgSnd

Next go to Video >> choose compression >> and put again 3ivx MPEG-4 5.0.1 Video Codec.

Then just save it again as AVI file. You got your 30 second AVI file with 10 seconds audio extraction of the same image.

Next step >> record as many crop circles you require. Usually the right speed produces flashes due to high rate spin. When that is accomplished using Clif High’s software, you can record the frames in a way that was previously shown.

Then use some software to combine them together.

Even basic Windows Movie Maker can do this.

Respected friends – That is the way we had done it.

It took a long time to find the right combination of software to accomplish due to frame issue.

Now you can do it for yourself.

The solution is still the same – meditative Oneness and influencing the fractal structure of the Matrix.

If the drivers are properly installed you will start to feel the psionic effect.

Install them all. From the very first day we have recorded images of them.

They are gifts to us all. What we do with them will affect future.

Use it wisely.

This is the point where I have do leave you.

Let the Light show us the way and give us the required wisdom to make this great change.

Astralwalker

Old 08-08-2009, 02:08 PM   #2499
DJModer
Avalon Senior Member

Some addition information regarding the cropcircle video production. To generate sound that incorporate with the video, we would need the photographs of the cropcircle taken from the sky. Many of them can be obtained from the following links:

For the 2009 crop circles:

http://www.box.net/shared/g5mf1sqns6

For other earlier years, we can use these photos with no text in the background.

http://www.x-cosmos.it/cropcircles/i...sec=&prijeid=0

I also made a more compact version of the video that I posted earlier. The file is 268MB in size and it can be downloaded using the torrent file below:

http://www.box.net/shared/g5mf1sqns6

Please feel free to distribute the video or post it on any website so that it is simpler to access by anyone.

Respectfully,
DJModer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 02:37 PM   #2500
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

In Lak'ech I bring gifts of bliss for all

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15903

Kindness,

L
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote