Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-03-2009, 01:13 PM   #2876
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Hello Mikey,

I know some of us can't play the original crop circles's swirlies that AstralWalker left us.
I myself on the Mac can't get the swirlie program to function either.
Is there any possibility to break down the file into different parts and post them on you tube so
we can use this in our meditations ?

Love from me
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 02:32 PM   #2877
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

I am finding that these DNA repair frequencies work very well along the swirlies vid that Mikey has posted on his site.
Anyone here having the possibilty to make mp3 files of these that could be listened to in a loop ?

http://www.healingexperiment.com/

Try it out friends and give your feed back on this please.

Love from me
mudra
Old 12-03-2009, 03:16 PM   #2878
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

The term "Operation Terra" refers to both a body of information and an operational concept. The information was telepathically transmitted to Sara Lyara Estes (aka Lyara) by a group of higher-density beings who refer to themselves as "The Hosts of Heaven." It was presented as a series of Messages — cosmic "lessons" from these celestial beings. The Messages are fully available at no charge on this site, and all of the material has also been published in three softcover books, for those who prefer that format. Additional material is available in the Articles section of this site.

The concept of Operation Terra is one of assisting Planet Earth in her ascension to her next form — the new Earth, Terra — and the colonization of that new planet by a group of pioneers from the present planetary civilization who will undergo a personal, physical transformation along the way.

The "op" is a cooperative venture between those who are on the ground (the "ground troops") and those who surround the planet on many levels of being. You can read more about the purpose, structure and present process of the "op" by clicking on the links in this sentence or the appropriate buttons at the left.

The Hosts have indicated that we are living during a time when a major cosmic cycle will complete and result in an entirely new Creation, giving rise to the emergence of several different "future Earths," each of which occupies a different timeline and compartment of reality. The Operation Terra material focuses on the particular timeline that leads to Terra (which is only one of those "future Earths") and which is splitting off from the other possible timelines and destinations.

Continue reading here:
http://www.operationterra.com/About/index.html

Messages from the hosts of Heaven downloads:

Volume 1:
http://www.operationterra.com/Download/MESSAGES.pdf

Volume 2:
http://www.operationterra.com/Download/MESSAGES02.pdf

Volume 3:
http://www.operationterra.com/Download/MESSAGES03.pdf

Love Always
mudra
Old 12-03-2009, 05:33 PM   #2879
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Mudra, I'm glad you brought the messages of "the operation terra" up....I've read these messages on the begining of this year, and I found the presented material very helpful in understanding the big picture. Many of the written thoughts there resonates with me, with my understanding of where we, the humanity, are heading to after the comming transformations.

I can recomend this to everyone, it is worth reading.

with and respect
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 10:36 PM   #2880
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

hey mudra...i dont think we ever had a full working version of astralwalker's crop video on the site...the sound was somehow muffled when getting it down to size and then i ran out of bandwidth for the site i was hosting it on so i decided to just put the one i made on the homepage instead

as far as getting mp3's...you can convert any video on youtube into mp3 here:

http://www.video2mp3.net/

also i came across this site yesterday which offers a couple binaural beat meditations which sound like they would be good for our meditations:

http://www.gatelight.com/binaural_beats_meditation.html

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 01:51 PM   #2881
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thanks for your comments Malletzky

And Thanks for the links Mikey

Love from me
mudra
Old 12-04-2009, 08:20 PM   #2882
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

YouTube- QuantumCommunicationDVD (1/16)
peace,
mikey
Old 12-04-2009, 08:39 PM   #2883
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Where are other parts to that video Alchemikey?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 11:03 PM   #2884
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

right here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Jedi87#p.../0/A_otH4xPBuw

peace,
mikey
Old 12-04-2009, 11:39 PM   #2885
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Nexus global and synchronized meditation of saturday 5 december 2009at 8 pm gmt

'WHEN One feels really out of sorts, queasy, helpless, unable to breathe to move, to think or do anything -- and suddenly consciousness - the vibration of love comes in the body - consciousness for a split second - Everything lights up.'

Mother of Pondichery

At One with You through the heart

Love Always
mudra
Old 12-05-2009, 04:59 AM   #2886
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

May Humanity reach for its' highest intentions for highest good.........

May Light show the way.......
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 06:41 AM   #2887
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

If it counts for something…I’m here shortly to deliver a simple message…

…It is TIME that humanity start to prepare for the 2012 NEXUS event...

…We are changing the fundamental essence of your system in order to be compatible for the arrival of the new energy...

…We are creating compatibility for the living entities you call planets and all life connected to them to be able to experience the contact with the Ultimate Energy…

…Activating the higher harmonics of the living entities to be ready for the EVOLUTION sometimes require drastic changes…like creating new rings on planets. Most of it is done for compatibility reasons…

…Many of US are using your star for travel purposes. In fact “using” is wrong terminology…its more about Collaboration. Cosmos is intelligent and similar to your computer software, we use cosmic software to activate or deactivate what you will refer as Sun Gates and to travel to other distant parts of the cosmos but mostly to travel to distant parallel dimensions that you are still not aware off…

…You also have to be aware that there is presence of the Dark Force. But we assure you that every living creature that chooses the path of Light will have all the necessary protection. Fear Not, avoid conflict, and make true effort to improve your quality of existence on every level possible. Avoiding pollution with what you refer as eating is the first step. In that way your vibration is higher and we can help you more. If your vibration is low as result of consuming flesh of other organic creatures that leaves on the ground, water and in air…there is not much that we can do. Understand that you do NOT need consuming the dangerous substance for your essence – that you call meat…

…Also you need to leave the old ways of living and open to new perspectives and ways of existence…

…From time to time, We communicate with certain number of beings that are part of your race, who had reached certain level of development (or DNA alternation) that allows two-side communication. Communication is established mostly about rising awareness about true existence, your true DNA makeup and potential and preparation for the near future Event…

…Creation of Flower of Life and Star Tetrahedron astral structure - around you is very important. Search for answers inside messages that we deliver via crop designs…

Look for a key code in spinning crop designs…

- - - - - - -

Last edited by Astralwalker; 12-15-2009 at 11:17 AM.
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 06:52 AM   #2888
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Astralwalker; 12-06-2009 at 07:02 AM.
Old 12-06-2009, 07:19 AM   #2889
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Old 12-06-2009, 07:27 AM   #2890
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Old 12-06-2009, 07:42 AM   #2891
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Old 12-06-2009, 08:02 AM   #2892
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Old 12-06-2009, 08:19 AM   #2893
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Old 12-06-2009, 08:28 AM   #2894
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Most of the images are provided by respected Dr. Jill Tarter, long-time director of SETI.
Old 12-06-2009, 08:47 AM   #2895
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Old 12-06-2009, 08:49 AM   #2896
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

To All Light Workers,

I just want to inform you that we produced DVD video with genuine spinning Crop Circles.

Genuine Crop Circles are gift to all humanity.

Crop Circles contain multidimensional messages and 3D images visible only when they are spun at high speed. Due to the 30 frames per second issue a combination of special ground breaking software was used to produce this unique video.

We want to express gratitude to respected Kongpop U-Yen who helped in creating this video and to respected Kieran Coulter who created the musical background called Nexus Meditation. We also want to thank to everyone else who helped in the process.

Watching this video will provide extended brain capability. We discovered that combination of sound frequencies extracted from the original crop circle images, and the digital extraction of their geometric designs spinned at high speed, influences the consciousness in unbelievable ways.

Many people reported that after using this unique video-audio tool they become more telepathic, clairvoyant, started to see visions on their mental screen and some even reported out of the body experiences.

Its purpose is achiving expanded brain activity that is requared for achiving telepathic synchronized meditations worldwide powerful enouph to influence the fractal structure of the planetary matrix. To help lift the vibrational level of our planet and assist in preparation for the transition in 2012-2013.

It is the most important download of all times and essential for the human beings that are ready for the Ascension in 2012-2013.

Spinning Crop Circles - Low Quality Demo...full complete version avaiable on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....STRK:MESELX:IT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVtj_Hgo7uk

Om Mani Padme Hum

Astralwalker

Last edited by Astralwalker; 12-15-2009 at 11:19 AM.
Old 12-06-2009, 09:50 AM   #2897
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Thanks Astralwalker

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 02:53 PM   #2898
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

Hello everyone,

I would like to announce that I have finished alterations to a "centering tool" that I had begun quite awhile ago. I wanted to release it as the precursor to the series of files described in an earlier post, that would be designed specifically to sympathetically resonate the chakras in progressive order.

The file is available here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/31710065...an_du_ciel.zip

Its purpose is for centering ones energies before beginning the meditations being released as of 2010. In the meantime they can be used for centering oneself before using any audio or audiovisual-assisted meditation, or any traditional meditation technique as well.

The fractal structure set to harp in lydian mode, with accentuated overtones reinforced by ambient textures, will align internal energies led astray by the constant aetheric, auditory and visual noise in our modern lives.

I have been able to confirm repeatedly that the degree of focus found after centering oneself greatly outweighs that found when going straight from usual life into a meditation. I hope this proves to remain a consistent finding with our "ground crew" field group.

This having been said, I should now explain the structure for the meditations to be released in the months to come - knowledge of how they function should assist immensely in creating the desired effect for us all.

After the centering tool is used to focus ones energies in the minutes prior to the hour of the global synchronized meditation, the file(s) being used will remain identical in every aspect until a ways into the file (roughly at least 10-15 minutes into the hour).

The initial portion of all 7-8 files to be released will be to form a type of vibratory pyramid around the listeners frame of awareness, both isolating the internal energies from external modulation/interference, and also providing a cavitational effect for directing our collective energies towards the grid.

From that point in the file(s) onwards, perhaps the best analogy would be to picture "notches" on an amplifier, literally levels of magnitude by which we would be assisted to augment our energetic intention towards the common abstracted goals we share, those this project came to exist for in the first place.

Notches will be targeted at roughly 5 minute intervals following the introductory portion of the file, each new "extension" always building upon previously integrated material.

The idea here will be to have everyone training, including outside of the weekly timeframe for synchronized meditations, to become comfortable with the lastmost released file of the series. It may be possible, for interests sake, for me to later on release variations on the file series using different base audio material, while the psychoacoustic portions designed to create the above effect would remain the same.

This having been said, it will be important that everyone has tried a given file once on their own before using it as their guidance tool during the synchronized meditations themselves. If one finds a certain file too intense then they should revert to a previous file for the weekly meditations, until they are fully adjusted to it, after which they can try to step up again on their own time.

I'm not 100% sure on the timeline for the files, but the idea will be to have them all prepared well before the May date, so that everyone has had time to adjust themselves as much as possible, and this will give us time as well to promote the effort using the new material, and evidence of the specifically formulated system for accomplishing this by means (to my knowledge) never before attempted (yet highly plausible nonetheless).

I'll try to pop by more frequently to clarify on this and related topics of the project between now and the date of release for the first file, but keep in mind that it is the work on that file itself that will be keeping me away more than anything!

I hope everyone can hear in the centering file a little bit of what is being invested towards the meditation files themselves. It is clearly much too "energetic" to be meditation material itself of course, but I am referring more specifically to the crystaline structure of audio components that is what creates (in the case of the centering file) or maintains (in the case of the meditation files) an aligned and synchronized energetic matrix in the cerebral region of the brain - this effect can be invested of course into a much calmer audio file.

Take care everyone and looking forward to starting with you all on the new meditations in earnest come the new year.

PhiedPiper

Last edited by PhiedPiper; 12-06-2009 at 03:04 PM.
PhiedPiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 04:11 PM   #2899
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Thank You Astralwalker,Phied!!

Blessings & Light!

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 05:11 PM   #2900
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Message recieved, Astralwalker!

Love&Respect
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote