Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-20-2010, 08:26 PM   #3201
12DnAHelix
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

-wiped-

Last edited by 12DnAHelix; 02-18-2010 at 08:35 PM.
12DnAHelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 10:06 PM   #3202
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

hello 12DnaHelix,

Yes thanks I am well.
You seem to have all the files you need.
And you can choose from those what you prefer .
Astralwalker's advice is to use the swirlies he made.
But right now I know we don't all have his dvd yet .
Basically at the moment we are waiting for Phied's file.
That will be the music we will use uniformly .

Love from me
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 01:04 AM   #3203
12DnAHelix
Avalon Senior Member

-wiped-

Last edited by 12DnAHelix; 02-18-2010 at 08:40 PM.
12DnAHelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 09:25 AM   #3204
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Blessings 12DNaHelix ,

I must say I completely resonate with your post from top to bottom.
Nexus to me has always been about Heart sync and the very core
of it imo is the Love frequency released with a global and synchronized
effort through the entire universe.

Unconditional Love is where we come from and this is where we return
through unification and transcendance of dichotomies.

My own beliefs go along the idea that no matter the tools of meditation
being used by every one the unfying field should be our heart .
I believe Heart resonance is what brought so many to nexus in the first place .

I my opinion there has been too much focus being given to the tools and the
disagreements that ensued brought nexus into apathy.

You are totally correct that people here contributed music files and crop files
and that these should be centralized on a separate thread .
Please feel free to take the intitiative to do this and we'll ask Sara to make the
thread sticky so people can easily find and use it .

I thank you for all the energy you put into nexus 12DnaHelix .

If Heart can be rekindled here and coherence then we can put the boat back together and have
it sailing at hight speed.

Love from me
mudra
Old 01-21-2010, 05:43 PM   #3205
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Love Always
mudra
Old 01-21-2010, 08:11 PM   #3206
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Everyone,

I just stopped by to say I will not keep everyone waiting much longer! It's been a lot of work but the first file is almost ready.

12DnAHelix, it's possible you have missed the part of the discussion much earlier when I was mentioning what exactly is going into the new files - this is why we will ideally be working exclusively with the new ones.

I had hoped that by releasing the pre-meditation file ahead of time (especially in its newer form with the video), some of what is going into the new files would become evident. It might be a good idea to go through the youtube video again and try listening very carefully, especially if one can consciously disregard the text and focus entirely on the rippling water. There is a fractal matrix embedded in the file that provides a valuable solution to the focusing and channeling of our energies towards the grid that is in effect the real technical basis for our efforts.

I forgot to mention last time, but for this purpose, it is best to focus on the bottom 1-inch of the screen (when the video is set to full-screen, which is best). Do not look up from there to read the text - peripheral vision will work wonderfully to allow the rippling and changing colours to do their magic. In fact it is better this way than to have it without the text. It's a true challenge that represents the philosophy I had put forward in my past few posts. I still believe strongly in it.

I had come to realize that it would only be by merging the keys in both scientific and artistic/emotional domains that we would have the necessary materials to synchronize with and accomplish our common mission. This was one thing Astralwalker went out of his way to make very clear to me, and I am very thankful for that. The two must be made to balance perfectly - this is why I am taking my time to prepare carefully since my recovery.

I am considering also to share the fractal layer of the pre-meditation file all by itself, so as to further provide a fully transparent layer into exactly what is going into this, and why it can be considered as completely different from anything that has been attempted previously, and from there why it has a very good chance of succeeding if we can manage to gather the number of people needed to reach critical mass.

If even one person shows interest I will be happy to provide it, there will be much more complex fractal layers being "woven" into the meditation files themselves so I believe sharing the layer will go a long way towards better synchronizing with the files in the future.

Truly, we can do this. I can't help but feel that how the project has managed to hang on and perservere given all the adversity that has come its way is a sign that there is definitely something to it worth seeing through to the end. I could never have begun my part of this on my own but thanks to Astralwalker the basis for it was provided. At precisely the same time the project began I started battling some truly strange symptoms I am honestly still dealing with, but for awhile now I knew that I would get the better of them (since they were not natural, of this I am sure). It was a test against my willpower, very much in parallel with the will of the members of this project to keep it alive even when some of us were down and out. I thank you for that.

This year, as the contents of the video I selected to use for the pre-meditation file mention, will be the year we begin to make good on everything we saw would come to be. And it will be precisely because of projects like this one happening all around the world - I am sure of it. This is the degree to which our actions manifest themselves. Manifestation just works in ways considerably more mysterious than many would think at first.

As hard as it will be to resist the urge to further elaborate, I really want to return with something in hand - so that we can further resolve the philosophical/spiritual environment for the meditations only once we have begun them as originally intended.

So I will be back then once the first 1 hour file is complete. Until then, take care everyone,

Phied

Last edited by PhiedPiper; 01-21-2010 at 08:23 PM.
PhiedPiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 01:10 PM   #3207
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Nexus global and synchronized meditation of saturday the 23rd of January 2010 at 8 PM gmt.

When delusions are absent, the mind is the land of buddhas. When delusions are present, the mind is hell. Mortals create delusions. And by using the mind to give birth to mind they always find themselves in hell. Bodhisattvas see through delusions. And by not using the mind to give birth to mind they always find themselves in the land of buddhas. If you don't use your mind to create mind, every state of mind is empty and every thought is still. You go from one buddha-land to another. If you use your mind to create mind, every state of mind is disturbed and every thought is in motion. You go from one hell to the next.

Bodhidharma

One with you through the Heart .

One Love
mudra
Old 01-23-2010, 07:19 PM   #3208
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

In Much Light & Love !!!

We are ALIVE! We are LOVE! We are PEACE!

Enjoy this amazing clip!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jCqoE8ADlM

From my heart to all........and most especially I send to one special heart : )

The people's of earth have sown many tears.....let us also reap the Joys of works well done!!!!!!!!!!

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 11:47 PM   #3209
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

hey everyone...i am working on updating the site so bear with me for the next week or so

as has been suggested i think it is time to step it up a notch and make this a daily event...i found a nice timer which i now have counting down to 8pm gmt each day so this should make it easier to synchronize and those with iphones it is even possible to get reminded each day with a gong sound

daniel...i also resonate completely with what you have to say...nice to see your enthusiam...hopefully momentum will start picking up again when phied releases his newest creations and we take this to the next level

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBL3LkAyrNU

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 07:01 PM   #3210
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Mikey ,

Good to hear from you my friend .
I trust you'll keep the healing site running well as you always did.
Thank you for all the good work and time you 've put into it over the
past year.

Love from me
mudra
Old 01-24-2010, 07:08 PM   #3211
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Phiedpiper,

Thank you for keeping us informed of the progress you are making with the music file.
I feel this will really contribute in bringing nexus to a higher stage of operation.
We have always loved your music .
We are waiting for it with open arms

In the meantime let's keep going and using all that has already been handed to us
by Astralwalker and various nexus friends.

I encourage everyone to meditate regularly so as to make that peacefull and loving state
a permanent one .

Love from me
mudra
Old 01-24-2010, 07:09 PM   #3212
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Love Always
mudra
Old 01-24-2010, 11:33 PM   #3213
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

To me, music and meditation are two aspects of the same phenomenon. And without music, meditation lacks something; without music, meditation is a little dull, unalive. Without meditation, music is simply noise — harmonious, but noise. Without meditation, music is an entertainment. And without music, meditation becomes more and more negative, tends to be death-oriented. Hence my insistence that music and meditation should go together. That adds a new dimension — to both. Both are enriched by it.

Music comes closest to meditation. Music is a way towards meditation and the most beautiful way. Meditation is the art of hearing the soundless sound, the art of hearing the music of silence — what the Zen people call the sound of one hand clapping. When you are utterly silent, not a single thought passes your mind, there is not even a ripple of any feeling in your heart. Then you start, for the first time, hearing silence. Silence has a music of its own. It is not dead, it is very much alive, it is tremendously alive. In fact, nothing is more alive than silence. Music helps you from the outside to fall in tune with the inner. Music is a device; it was invented by the buddhas. All that is beautiful in the world, all that is valuable in the world has always been discovered by the buddhas.

When you are listening to music, what really touches your heart is not the sound but the gap between two sounds. How to bring that gap to your heart is the whole art of music. But if a man can bring that gap just by his presence, and you fall into deep silence, you will know the real music. Then you will know that what you used to think of as music was only a preliminary training. And the same is true about dancing, the same is true about every creative art. What it appears to be is not the reality; it is just a device so that you can become aware of something intangible, hidden, beyond. But to love music is good, to love dance is good, to play music is good, to dance is good — but remember, that is not the end. You have to go far — away from music, away from dance — to understand the real beauty of any creative art. Every creative art brings you to your innermost being where there is just calmness, utter quietness, absolute silence.

Osho

Love Always
mudra
Old 01-24-2010, 11:36 PM   #3214
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Meditation begins in the turmoil of the mind, reaches to a certain maturity in the hear world of feeling, and reaches to its ultimate flowering in the world of being. And these are the three things to remember first, the prose of the mind, second, the poetry of the heart, and third, just the silent music, the soundless sound, what Zen people call the sound of one hand clapping.

Osho

Love Always
mudra
Old 01-25-2010, 05:58 PM   #3215
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

May Humanity unfold into it's true identity!!!

Reflections of Butterflies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PzXF2ATMzE

Old 01-25-2010, 06:38 PM   #3216
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

mudra that quote of osho's is perfect for the music section of the site that i am now working on...

The Water into Wine Intention Experiment:

Help us to change the pH of polluted water
January 30, 2010
5PM, GMT (12 noon Eastern Standard time)

http://www.thecleanwaterexperiment.com/

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 07:48 PM   #3217
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
To me, music and meditation are two aspects of the same phenomenon. And without music, meditation lacks something; without music, meditation is a little dull, unalive. Without meditation, music is simply noise — harmonious, but noise. Without meditation, music is an entertainment. And without music, meditation becomes more and more negative, tends to be death-oriented. Hence my insistence that music and meditation should go together. That adds a new dimension — to both. Both are enriched by it.

Music comes closest to meditation. Music is a way towards meditation and the most beautiful way. Meditation is the art of hearing the soundless sound, the art of hearing the music of silence — what the Zen people call the sound of one hand clapping. When you are utterly silent, not a single thought passes your mind, there is not even a ripple of any feeling in your heart. Then you start, for the first time, hearing silence. Silence has a music of its own. It is not dead, it is very much alive, it is tremendously alive. In fact, nothing is more alive than silence. Music helps you from the outside to fall in tune with the inner. Music is a device; it was invented by the buddhas. All that is beautiful in the world, all that is valuable in the world has always been discovered by the buddhas.

When you are listening to music, what really touches your heart is not the sound but the gap between two sounds. How to bring that gap to your heart is the whole art of music. But if a man can bring that gap just by his presence, and you fall into deep silence, you will know the real music. Then you will know that what you used to think of as music was only a preliminary training. And the same is true about dancing, the same is true about every creative art. What it appears to be is not the reality; it is just a device so that you can become aware of something intangible, hidden, beyond. But to love music is good, to love dance is good, to play music is good, to dance is good — but remember, that is not the end. You have to go far — away from music, away from dance — to understand the real beauty of any creative art. Every creative art brings you to your innermost being where there is just calmness, utter quietness, absolute silence.

Osho

Love Always
mudra
This is why, among all, I love Him so much.
He has a book with title: "Meditation - First and Last Freedom".
And hundreds other books.
Thanks Creator for these gifts from The Master.

Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 05:51 PM   #3218
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings All!

Let there be Light!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4--i...layer_embedded

Old 01-26-2010, 10:55 PM   #3219
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

A CALL TO ALL !!

DIVINE BLESSINGS and LOVE TO ALL!

NEXUS HEALING MEDITATION THIS
WEDNESDAY 27 JANUARY 2010 AT
08.00 PM GMT

PLEASE JOIN IN WHERE EVER YOU MAY BE TO SEND
YOUR LOVE, BLESSINGS AND HEALING ENERGIES
TO ALL WHO SEEK HEALING AND TO MOTHER EARTH.

For the updated healing list, go to:
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...&postcount=709

For the world clock, please go to alchemikey's website:
http://www.healingexperiment.com

Namaste'
lightbeing
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 11:41 PM   #3220
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

We may experience some calamity along the way, but we will be entering a new period should rather be celebrated.

A new era ushering in, 2012 is the golden age.

Peace
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 12:34 AM   #3221
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

One Love

mudra
Old 01-27-2010, 01:31 AM   #3222
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Awakening Part 2: An Interview with Leonard Jacobson
Second of a two-part series from, “The Edge” magazine, by Tim Miejan

In the conclusion of this interview, Jacobson speaks with us about duality, the role of religion in the process of awakening, and about belief in God.

How would you describe the current state of human consciousness in terms of its level of awakening? Is it easier to awaken now than in the past? Are more people awakening?

LJ: Absolutely! I’ve been doing this work for 25 years, since my first awakening. In those early days of teaching, I would have to work with people for a year or so, for them to really open into Presence and Oneness, but now that process is rapidly accelerating. In just one day or a weekend, people can have a very deep and lasting experience of the awakened state. People are much more interested in being present today than they were 25 years ago.

The problem is that as more and more of us truly awaken in consciousness, it is met with a corresponding movement into unconsciousness. It’s as if the forces of consciousness and unconsciousness are battling it out within a dual realm. Of course when you awaken, you transcend duality and open into Oneness. In Oneness, there is no opposition. There is no resistance. There is no opposing force. We just need enough of us to awaken individually to impact the collective level, and it will become easier and easier and easier. That’s really our only hope, and I’m fairly optimistic.

And yet, when you’re in the awakened state you still have some concern for the state of duality?

LJ: Even those who are fully awake are aware of time, are aware of what is happening in the world as a result of human unconsciousness. You can’t help but observe what is going on. That does not mean that you enter into judgment. It does not mean that you disconnect from Presence because of your concern for the state of the world. Ultimately, everything is accepted for what it is, and that includes human extinction if that is the destiny that we create for ourselves. But it doesn’t have to be that way. It is a natural response of Presence to express the truth when encountering illusion, even in the face of great resistance. History is full of such examples, from Jesus to Gandhi to Martin Luther King. When you awaken, you are much more aware of the beauty of the natural world and you recognize your role as a caretaker. And so you do your best to act consciously upon the earth, and encourage others to act consciously, rather than unconsciously and destructively. Essentially, it is an empowered response from Presence. I’m doing what I can by writing books and teaching and sharing a way of awakening with those who a ready to respond. And as each of awakens, it impacts at the collective level.

So you must feel pretty satisfied that there are other people who are also speaking about the present moment now, like Eckhart Tolle. I have received some of that from my experiences in person with people like Thich Nhat Hanh, with the walking meditation, being present in the moment on the ground, on the earth.

LJ: Yes, there’s no question about it. Being present is the key to awakening, and that seems to be emerging as the current and prominent teaching. The present moment reveals the eternal now. The present moment reveals Oneness. The present moment opens us up to the living presence of God, and ultimately reveals Heaven on Earth. We just have to realize that being present is not a practice or a meditation. It is our natural state.

What role has religion played in the process of awakening?

LJ: More than anything, religion has distracted us from the truth. What I would say is, “Don’t be a Buddhist, be a Buddha. Don’t be a Christian, be a Christ.” And Buddha and Jesus would support those statements unconditionally. That was the whole point of their teaching. They were not seeking to create a religion. Their Presence gave rise to the possibility not of millions of Buddhists and millions of Christians, but millions of Buddhas and millions of Christs. That is our true destiny, but it is impossible to know the true meaning of their words other than from within the awakened state of consciousness and then the meaning of their words is clear.

Read full article here:
http://www.leonardjacobson.com/blog/...-pt2/#more-341

Love Always
mudra
Old 01-27-2010, 11:49 PM   #3223
4EverEvolving1
Avalon Senior Member

Hello to those of you who seem to be greatly involved in this healing process. I'm new to posting threads/comments. I never have been involved in a forum before, but I strogly believe that healing the earth and each other is well worth any embarrassments. My question to you is: What should I focus on in the meditation? I would like to be in tune as much as possible with everyone's focus in order to achieve the greatest effect. It has been many years since I've meditated. If someone would be kind enough to respond to my question, it would greatly be appreciated. I hope that we together as one conscious thought can create a loving and positive effect.

Thank you for your time

4EverEvolving1
4EverEvolving1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 12:21 AM   #3224
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Blessings 4everEvolving1 and warm welcome on Nexus.
When you meditate let your Heart go wide open for this will connect you with all Hearts and eventually to the heart of creation itself.
What we are going for is One Love Now and forever.

Love for You
mudra
Old 01-28-2010, 07:33 AM   #3225
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Does anyone know if Astralwalker is ok? He hasn't been to the forum since Jan 18th and the last we heard things were a bit unsettled where he was being harassed.