Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-25-2009, 12:05 PM   #1401
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Blessings!

When feeling Love for Mother Earth and Father Sky in our Hearts,
we invoke the Divine Trinity. Sending healing thoughts then,
with Love for all mankind will effect all those who are
in need of this.

a healing mandala for phiedpiper.

In LOVE and LIGHT !

Namaste
lightbeing
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 12:11 PM   #1402
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

As regard the 5/9/9 event preparations should be made and a time set for the meditation.
Would we keep the same time schedule for meditation to 8pm gmt as we do so far, we
need to find out if the sites we are respectively planning to go to will be open at that time.

I am currently gathering info on Avebury where I'll be go myself.
Here is a link for usefull and practical info about this site.

http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/main...ace/w-avebury/

http://www.avebury-web.co.uk/avebury_now.html

I've send a mail asking for opening hours of the site. As soon as I get an answer I 'll make it known on the thread.

Please go ahead and do the same as me for your respective areas .
You can put your results for all to share here on nexus and on the " sacred sites " thread.

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 12:15 PM   #1403
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Thank you Perseide to have posted this conversation you had with Phied.
We all miss Phied on this forum and feel he is one of the pillars of Nexus.
Friends we are all contributing to this healing experiment.
Why not devote our next meditation to Phied only ?
Our hearts united can hold Phied within the Love flow and
accelerate his recovery.
We have nothing to prove.. only LOVE to unleash .
What do you all think of this ?

Kindness
mudra
your words quote my thoughts.. and we're in visualize him healed and full of life energy
twoRone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 12:40 PM   #1404
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

just wanted to post again about a visualization I use, that to me is very powerful in sending love-energy during meditations.. the meditator should use something very personal and heart-jarring as a visual.. for me it was the moment when I first held my new-born daughter only seconds from being born and she opened her eyes and looked directly into my eyes.. a moment so moving and so full of love, that to this day brings tears to my eyes and creates a flushing of electrical/emotioal energy and throws an intense 'green' ball of light into the cosmos and sends chills through every cell of my being... I think everyone has at least one of those moments in their life that they can reflect upon and stay in that moment as long as you can .... I like to call it "my moment"

just thought I'd pass it on
twoRone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 01:30 PM   #1405
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thank you Mikey and thank you Perseide and Phireflye,

Both files are great !
I personnally would go for the one without visio though.
Or if visio would be used it should be without any suggestions of form.
Which is really hard to master .
Visio is a lot of inflow and triggers the mind.
Music without the visio I feel allows to outflow
and expand space as a soul.
We don't need the mind when it comes to meditation.
The soul's heart is what should come into play in it's infinite Love.

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 04:59 PM   #1406
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,
This is my first post on this forum.
I’ve been following Project Camelot work since October 2007, having watched, listened and read almost all of Kerry Kassidy and Bill Ryan fabulous interviews. I’ve also been a dedicated “observer” of the Project Avalon forum since its beginning and, more recently, a subscriber.

I would like to thank and congratulate you all, and specially Astralwalker, for the dedication and commitment on the awakening of this society.

I’ve participated in all of the meditations, excepted for this last one due to a business meeting I had to attend. And like someone as already said, this is not some kind of duty for me, this is something I wait for the week to pass to live it.

And like many others, for me there was nothing stronger than the first Phied audio file. I’ve tried all 3 audio files and this last video file, which didn’t work for me at all. I couldn’t concentrate, like there was no “ignition”. But with the first audio file it was absolutely brutal, it was intense,… I was totally pulled deep, deep, deep…. There were lights, there were colors, there were chills, there were stars, there were faces, there was happiness, there was Love and there were tears of joy.

And I couldn΄t get that kind of deep state with any of the other files.

If the final goal of this Nexus event, is to have all of us, as one single mind concentrated in Gaia and love for all humanity, should we be spending more time and energy on picking one music that fits all, if that’s something almost impossible to achieve, once we are all different, we have different tastes, different likes, different lives and experiences. Although having the same objective, to act like one single consciousness, I think it’s reasonable to accept that everyone could have it’s own way to get there.

You can’t expect to force someone to meditate with some music that he/she doesn’t like, just because you believe it’s the right one.

It’s just my humble opinion. I agree that the music is very important, to induce the right feelings, the right emotions, the right vibes, but it shouldn’t be imposed as the one and only… although I agree it would be incomparable more stronger... I find it difficult to achieve...

You have 10/15 people giving feedback and having trouble in deciding which music is best, but according to the last statistics there were 3500 meditating…. Imagine all those people making their judgment on the file…

I’m totally supporting this project. I’m spreading the word and getting more people to participate, including other meditation groups here in Portugal, but for me to get my conscious aligned with yours, it will be with the first Phied audio file, which I call “the key” to open my third eye,… at least until something more powerful is created by you guys.

Counting the days till Saturday!... and wishing all the best and a quick recovery for Phied!

Regards
Gemeos
Gemeos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 06:01 PM   #1407
jazzgad
Avalon Senior Member

great post Gameos ,could not say it better ,completely agree with you
jazzgad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 06:22 PM   #1408
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Harmony to all

[QUOTE]Why not devote our next meditation to Phied only ?
Our hearts united can hold Phied within the Love flow and
accelerate his recovery.
We have nothing to prove.. only LOVE to unleash .
What do you all think of this ? /QUOTE]

I think we need to stay on track with what we do,but i also feel we could offer another mediation day to Phied why not the next day for example.(input required)

I to would love to see Phied words of wisdom yet again.

I to have been feeling the sensation of falling over like takin big steps then suddenly re balancing with dizzy sensation 3 times now to be exact,and also a feeling like daydreaming but also aware of who iam but like im not really there (best i can explain at present)
These usually last for periods of about 15 seconds or so
I have put this down to clearing of old energies.

Love light @ Healing
Truthseeker360
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 07:24 PM   #1409
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Truthseeker, I agree that we could do special meditation devoted to Phied. I believe most of the people here will agree.

Gemeos, welcome home! I am also a kind of new one here, and i can tell you, as you know already, this is the real place to be this days.

Friends, my feeling is that this forum is becoming something extraordinary, with all of the loving energy emerged. Please keep going the essential way we are on. The goal is huge, but our Love and will are bigger.

Love and Light for all - KRUVEL
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 07:26 PM   #1410
Perseide
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Astralwalker, first thanks for all your dedication and your love at putting this thread together.

But, with all due respect for you, it really seems that the majority of the people following this thread is asking for the original Phiedpiper's file. Not the one with dayzero additions not the solfeggios that I put together on your instructions but the 30 minutes file Phiedpiper did for us.

I dedicated a lot of my time to put those files together because I believe there is a purpose for all this but I must admit that I am really wondering why you don't want to considere the input of all the people following this thread with love and dedication who are saying to you loud and clear that they (myself included) felt that they really connected together with this file.

As much as I try to focus on the main goal of this project, it really bothers me to feel that somehow, the voice of the many is not heard and slowly lose my willing to put efforts and time on something we feel is not working as well as we would like. (I.E. the deepness of the meditation while looking at visio)

Like Mudra asked you, I am adding my voice to the sincere demand. We would like to have a TRUE explaination on why we must keep trying files that we don't feel will work for us. In my humble opinion, the question still remains at this day unresolved and unanswered.

I know you've been busy with a lot of other stuff and I don't want to push you, but it seems a lot of people in this thread are also busy and are still putting a lot of efforts and time for that project to succeed.

I honestly put a lot of confidence in your wisdom and am sure you will address this with diligence, love and patience as always.

Perseide
Perseide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:21 PM   #1411
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all

Phied's work was great but unfinished,and we are and have been trying to accomplish what he originally started.
It's not an easy job but i believe Astralwalker had a specific goal and would know when the time is right to proceed.
That time is yet to come but we are asured we are on track maybe we feel frustrated as we are ready for more but more is not ready for us.

Phied's work touched me deeply indeed and was immediate but not all things are apparant to start.

However we must find common ground for the 9th May

There is still time for this but not much we must stay strong and focused.

We have all trusted in Astralwalker so far..Please just a while longer.

Love Respect @ Harmony
Old 03-25-2009, 10:32 PM   #1412
Selaviv
Avalon Senior Member

Gemeos ... Welcome aboard To those included in the total number of participants in the last meditation who haven't or can't express their thoughts here in this forum .... Please be patient. I KNOW the right music file is forth coming and will be awesome and more importantly will accomplish the goal set before us. Having said that I want to thank Day Zero, Perseide, Alchemikey and any others involved in the updates provided thus far. Be encouraged ... Your work is greatly appreciated!

As for Phied ... I agree with Truthseeker360, we should have a special meditation for Phied as his input and talents are missed greatly. Because May 9th is approaching quickly I feel we should do it apart from our weekly meditation. Any day or time is fine with my schedule.

These are just my humble thoughts.
Selaviv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 11:50 PM   #1413
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Dear friends,

I respect all your ideas, feelings and suggestions.

We are experiencing quickening on a global scale. Very soon the climate will turn in irreversible mode.

I’m still standing strong that this can be prevented if we combine as ONE. But you have to understand that the Matrix is playing its own song and directs the rhythm.

So peaces fall in their places of the Mosaic when the timing is correct.

Audio file:

Instead of arguing about Phied original file, it is better that we give opportunity for the people to upload musical files that they feel best suits for meditation and has emotional component.

Other possible solution – make a Thread for vote about the file. 15 people does not say the opinion of 3000. Link that thread to some other webpage so people who are not subscribers of Avalon Forum can express their opinion.
Other day meditation for improving Phied health - I totally resonate with doing this not just for Phied, but for every one of you.

My standing point on his original file is all ready expressed.

We have to move this further and audio is just a part of how can this be achieved. When I had introduced the visual part with the combination of audio I only started to introduce next step – we are living in a Holographic Matrix and the connection is established incomparable stronger. It’s like a tuning into same wavelength and vibrating with the same.

While this is in the process you transmit psionic waves all across the globe and this connection flows between every participant that seriously had tuned into this.

This will be not needed any more when millions tune into oneness but till that stage this is the way that has to be done.

Once more, this is what is needed >>

You walk across the street. While you are walking from one apartment you hear a song on the radio. For all the others this song does not mean much but for you – its Indescribable sensation.

You didn’t hear this song for 20 years and it means so much to you. Memories and emotions pump out immediately and you shine like a Sun.
Something deep inside of you “turns ON” and you feel the music with all your heart and soul. You start to vibrate higher than the rest that are walking with you on the street, because it is simple the nature of the frequency that has manifested in you as a result of the music that you are hearing.
When we manifest the same with millions all across the planet we are doing it right.

---

So find the right one that causes this...that’s all that I’m asking.
The file that you want to use for this ... is simple not the right one. I hope you will realize this before the climate change goes to irreversible mode. This matrix consist is vibrational field. So it extremely important that we maintain higher vibrational state.

I sense division among many of you, but that is normal since this is work in progress...

Step forward, take an action, express yourself, share your ideas. Do it.

This is not up to me or anyone else. This is about US getting together as ONE.

So instead of fighting and creating more division, work on solutions how we can make this quicker.

Organize, Unite, Vote, Act...do your magic.

I just fallow my vision and I will travel according to it ... till the very end.

I will see the both files today and I will know about my personal opinion. Which only just is – only my perspective.

Please give me some time to take care of some other things that are also important for me personally and I will get back to the forum more actively and hopefully take this in higher gear.

Other Twin-Website that we are building is almost complete. Very soon we will build similar websites in other parts of the world on other languages and make a network.

All of them will serve their purpose:

- Achieving Collective Consciousness through Global synchronized meditation - the only known to me method of achieving this, releasing the max power of our thoughts focused to alter the current energetic makeup of the Matrix; combined with extremely strong emotional discharge of our inner divine selves (through psionic power carriers – our feelings) and achieving drastic reshaping of this reality for the better, starting immediate strong planetary healing and regenerative process and stoping eventual cataclysms set in motion and escalation at the end of 2012.

I hold only gratitude for everyone of you. I hope that you will hear my words and understand my vision. We really need to UNITE instead to divide.
Every exchange or communication that leads to division is doing damage and vice versa.

Light, Love, Peace and Harmony to all,
Astralwalker
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 12:25 AM   #1414
phireflye
Avalon Senior Member

I have a new audio file ready with toned down nature sounds as per feedback given; and addition of sun and earth radio emissions... am getting it to alchemikey to upload to the site now....so wait for the new link from him.

i think it turned out really well, but you all tell me if your heart sings with this one. enjoy!

phireflye
phireflye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 02:26 AM   #1415
jazzgad
Avalon Senior Member

astralwalker "I hold only gratitude for everyone of you. I hope that you will hear my words and understand my vision. We really need to UNITE instead to divide.
Every exchange or communication that leads to division is doing damage and vice versa."

seems to me that any opinion not in line with Astralwalker is "creating divisions "
no mater how many people are expressing it ,but is seems to me that good story and good energy is not enough ,we have 7 weeks till global meditation and if till now 20 people
could not vote on one music file it is going to be much harder with 3000.

in being more constructive ,originally there was plan for Wednesdays and Sundays meditations ,can we get back to that and hold Wednesdays
meditations ( same time 8 GMT ? ) with intentions of protections and healing
of us participants and Phied of course and that also would give us more dates to try new files

just an idea
jazzgad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 03:58 AM   #1416
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

i just watched a new version of The Velveteen Rabbit...i found it very playful and inspiring and stimulating my inner child which usually leads to a poem

It is love that makes the healing real
It is love the music must make us feel

It's never too late to try something new
If the skies are cloudy...imagine them blue

We must work together like a harmonious hive
United we have the power to make dreams come alive

Changes are in motion but we are helping to calm the storm
When we meditate from our bedroom, our backyard, our dorm

This all started in this forum when astralwalker shared a thought
Now look how far we have come, each week something is taught

I know we can do this...it is for this reason i came to earth
Let's all take a deep breath...it is a new moment...rebirth

phireflye's updated file
http://healingexperiment.com/nexus_m...h_nature_2.mp3

also...i could put a poll up on the site if that would help matters?

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 04:26 AM   #1417
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

From Karen Bishop's website Emerging Earth Angels

Moving Forward Through the Opening of the Equinox

March 25, 2009

Welcome!

Becoming as free and clear as possible is what our souls are attempting to do, as we continue to prepare for a very new residency in a very new place. And even though many of us may be fairly clear of much that is vibrating lower than we now are, or was holding us down in the past, we still do not yet know exactly where we are going.

Here’s the situation and the divine plan, and as always, we are right on track:

In mid-summer of 2008 we began to get signs or symptoms that we were done. This manifested as not knowing what we were now supposed to do, feeling worthless and out of place, feeling invisible and not valued or needed, and generally just lost. By October, the dis-connect was very evident and complete for many, and by January of 2009 it was fairly clear that something very new was on the horizon for 2009.

January brought in many manifestations of setting up for the new, of creating a very new stage for ourselves, and of getting a new foundation ready for a very new reality in a very new place. Almost as if we were packing for a very special trip, we were having desires of replacing anything old with something new, of knowing we were going somewhere new and exciting, and of leaving our old world behind as we readied for a new journey to a new land. As we neared the completion of this setting up process, other things needed to be addressed as well. We needed to be ready at all levels. So then, our new foundations also included a new us.

Attention to our health and well-being, along with attending to what we needed first was now a priority. We had successfully brought the old world up to a new vibration or rung on the ascension ladder, which was our original intention, and now we were most assuredly able to tend to ourselves for a while. As the ascension process so mimics menopause in both men and women of all ages, this was no exception. We were done “raising” the planet, and now it was time for us.

Self-care then, ranged from attending to our weight, to exercising, to anti-aging processes, as the ascension process (especially in the last two years) can really age a person (all that transmuting through ourselves!). We now get to be rejuvenated as we begin again…a re-birth in another land and in a very new reality. In this way, watch as our energy returns, as all those muscle and body aches and pains of the past resulting from our old roles disappear, and as we connect to the many new products and supports out there that serve to revitalize and rejuvenate.

In addition, we needed to leave the old world behind in all of its entirety, and this was a long process, or so it seemed. As we neared June of 2009, we had to really let go, let go, and let go some more. We may have suddenly awakened and found that we absolutely had no desire to be with the same old people, the same old things, and in the same old ways. Our roles have changed. We are being reborn. Everything is and will be different now.

The more we spend time in the old structures and the old systems, around the old vibrations and the old ways, the more we will most certainly go insane, become incredibly angry, and totally miserable. Like a surgeon with a delicate scalpel, we had to meticulously cut out the old from our lives in order to start again, fresh and new. And starting new with a very new beginning comprised of near nothing, is what needed to occur.

The equinox of March 20th and the new moon on the 24th opened another new door. If we were vibrating in any way that was not a match or in alignment with the new reality, we would most certainly know it. Some old vibrations that needed to depart? Not putting ourselves and our needs first. Not being comfortable asking for what we want. Allowing ourselves to be trapped and held hostage by lower vibrations that sucked our energy. Believing we had to be “nice” and polite to energies that were not. “Allowing” older and denser energies to have free reign, thinking we were being respectful.

If we were not ready to enter through these new doors, we then had to undergo yet another, but brief cleanse and release. Abdominal distress, muscle and body aches, emotional pain, and the like were common manifestations. And as always, when we move up into a higher vibration, we can become very lethargic, weak, sleepy, tired, spaced out, and as limp as can be.

Starting all over again, and starting new can at first feel empty. But it can feel gloriously good as well. It is very freeing. The more that we progress with this process, the lighter we feel, and thus, having to be entangled with anything at all, can make one short fused, con-fused, angry, resentful, and depressed. And butting up against any lower vibrating energies can make one come out swinging. But the more we let go, cut out, leave behind, and refuse to participate in these old energies, the more we will find ourselves in the eye of the storm….our perfect center…and right where we need to be.

Being in the eye of the storm is being in a wonderful flow that creates and attracts to us exactly what we need at any given time. In these new and higher energies, we can simply be still, go about our day, and the universe will bring anything and everything to our door. A good rule of thumb to follow in these energies is to pay attention to which doors are opening and which are closed. I have found that any road-block or closed door is simply telling me that there is another alternative that is much better and I will immediately be led to that open door. I need do nothing…the door will arrive almost immediately, and if not, I have learned to simply wait while enjoying myself and staying still.

Right now, we are in some very quiet energy. The phones are not ringing, the e-mails may be sparse, and the money may be in a slump (if, you have arrived in the new). But this is only temporary. We have made great progress in setting up our new foundations, in letting go of much, and in simply allowing the flow to take us where we need to be. If we try and push ahead now (and please know that I am only giving you an energy reading here…you can do whatever feels right for you), we will be going against the tide and perhaps even creating things that will need to be un-done and that we will need to back out of later on. It is quiet now because not everyone has yet arrived and because we will not fully connect to each other until everyone does.

This time is for our enjoyment now. This time is for relaxing and for us. This time is for creativity and for continuing with the set-up process or in other words, continuing to create and to design what we will soon be bringing into form.

In this way, we may not be clear on where we are going. We may feel that we are done, ready to move forward, but have no idea where to go! We may feel lost without a rudder, feel dis-connected yet from our new shore, and wonder where to go that now fits where we now are. This is simply part of the process. This new energy is so very magical, it is so very light, it is so very clear, it is so very precious. And staying in the eye of the storm, or out of the old, is a sure fire way to find it.

It is these simple moments that can place us there. The other night I was in bed with my eight year old granddaughter. It was late as she is on her spring break. We were both reading. Periodically, we would stop and ask each other, “What page are you on?” Looking over at her face so close to mine, her beautiful and intense deep brown eyes (we have generation after generation of blue eyes in our family!), and her velvety chocolate brown skin, I could only marvel that my blood actually ran through hers. Waking up in the morning to two little ones but nine months old, as they laugh and giggle, smile so brightly when making eye contact, and fill the room with brightness, makes my day as well. And while back at my home in the wilderness of Ramah, as I sit outside writing on my laptop, with a very gentle breeze flowing through my hair among the warm new rays of spring, I am truly in my center.

April will bring in many more connections and even more of a move forward. Things are anchoring in now, if ever so slowly. The equinox and new moon opened more doors, brought us more fully out of the old, and allowed yet more freedom into our lives. These events in March allowed us more “room,” as we could then progress yet a bit forward still, move more fully out of the old, and thus, not have to be “swatting” at the old energies around us! The more we dis-connect from the old, the more comfortable we will be, and the universe (or our souls) is guiding us every step of the way. We need only follow the crumbs, open to this new guidance, get out of the way, and allow our new spaces to magically arrive for us without analyzing, questioning, or resisting. It is through this ease, through these open doors, through these continuing messages and amazing synchronicities that we will find our new spaces and new homes. Saying a vigilant “no” to anything old that attempts to connect to us, and saying a vigilant “no” to any participation in the old and uncomfortable energies, will always allow for the new to arrive as if by magic.

By June, then, our anchors will be complete. We will be fully grounded in the new and ready for our very new lives and new realities to begin their complete and assured new beginnings. Because of this new “groundedness” that we will need to embody, we are preparing still in some ways. We will no longer be able to connect up there and out there. We will no longer be able to “leave” through meditating, imagination, or much else. We need to be here now. We are holding these new energies of this very new rung on the ascension ladder and these energies will come through us. We have evolved this far and we have earned it.

Thus, we will be shouldering and embodying more. So although we may be much lighter, we will also feel much heavier in that we will be very attached to the earth now. We will need to stay put, stay still, and stay centered. We are holding so much more light now.

This confusion on where to go and where we now belong will begin to dissipate. We will soon realize that we are the ones who will be creating where we are going. We have arrived on a new rung of the ascension ladder, and we must now create it. It is up to us. So in this way, as I mentioned in the WINGS post of March 15th, we will begin to connect to each other and form a web of foundation for this very new rung. As we observe what is occurring on the next rung down (or the old world as it is making a massive transition as well), we will also be creating our own very new world on our very new rung. Learning how to stay out of, or navigate the energies of the old world, will seem foreign to many of us, but becoming angels of the earth is our plan and these new ways of being are what this web site is all about.

Yes, by April we will feel oh so much lighter, we will experience so many magical occurrences, and we will know indeed that we have arrived somewhere very new while we have gotten oh so out of the old world and old reality at last.

With much love and gratitude...until next time,
Karen
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 06:43 AM   #1418
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings to All!!!

Firstly, I have been sending healing energies to Phied since Perseides post...
we all want to see him feel better and join us !!!

Secondly, I respectfully ask that we keep the May 9th Global Meditation for the 1pm thru 2:15 pm per local time zone as it is hard to get to areas at nite...It is much easier and safer during daylight when one can see their footing...

I also know that evening is a Holiday for many...They will not be able to devote the time to the meditation at nite while they are busy with their families & friends(Including myself)...I have already printed posters and Banners and passed around thousands of leaflets for 1 pm May 9th...

In all honesty...I am really frustrated that you would ask to change it at this point and time after voting on it earlier....

I REALLY request that we keep it the original time that was voted on earlier....

Much Light & Understanding

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 07:41 AM   #1419
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzgad View Post
astralwalker "I hold only gratitude for everyone of you. I hope that you will hear my words and understand my vision. We really need to UNITE instead to divide.
Every exchange or communication that leads to division is doing damage and vice versa."

seems to me that any opinion not in line with Astralwalker is "creating divisions "
no mater how many people are expressing it ,but is seems to me that good story and good energy is not enough ,we have 7 weeks till global meditation and if till now 20 people

in being more constructive ,originally there was plan for Wednesdays and Sundays meditations ,can we get back to that and hold Wednesdays
of us participants and Phied of course and that also would give us more dates to try new files

just an idea
Absolutely agree with you. to tell you the truth it throws me off from the whole thing because "we are arguing" here. we are not arguing, we are expressing our sencere opinions.
To astralwalker- my opinion of you is getting confirmed; it is your ego that stands in the way. you do not allow this project to be our creation, it must be your creation. I am greatful to you that you started it and I appreciate your hard work but i can't help to feel the way i am feeling now.
You do not have to ask other 3000 people. i bet the same percentage as here will have the same view. it is just math.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 09:13 AM   #1420
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Friends,

The second Nexus 2012 website is almost ready.

http://www.globalhealingmeditation.org/index.html

Nexus 2012 websites on different languages coming soon in:

- India
- China
- Russia
- Europe
- South America
- Africa

Any possible feedback about the second 2012 Global Healing Meditation website is most welcome.

We have much to go...But we will get there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj0bUTdNJf0&NR=1

Just open hearts and believe that there is GOOD out there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AjWfZpc4X4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-R-cND9PIs&NR=1

Let’s HELP in Conduit Closing...Process.

From my heart to yours,
Astralwalker
Old 03-26-2009, 09:18 AM   #1421
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

I didn’t start this Thread to make a division. It’s exactly opposite.

Almost 48 hours without rest, I will have to leave you. We will discuss tomorrow after I get some rest.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:53 AM   #1422
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings all,

Great we move forward with PMA.

[QUOTE]we have 7 weeks till global meditation and if till now 20 people

/QUOTE]Jazzgad

Good idea with a vote system we would create a divide and could loose valued participants whoose vote was not the majority and would not serve the purpose we require.
The extra meditation could be viable(i am unsure would this lower energies we build for our weekly meditation and weaken our main goal?)input required.

Maybe through meditation feedback thread we could look at past problems and rectify through tick box questionaire 1-5 scale on future music avi and get a more overall view and adjust to a happy medium of everyones thoughts feelings .

phireflye has done this of a kind listening to feedback and adjusting to feedback.
But will still recieve mixed feedback sounds to loud for some to quiet for others etc....
If people understand instead that this is based on above said questionaire
and maybe not perfect for them but is the same for the whole group not purfect but as best can be achieved for everyone (a happy medium)and resonate with that.
Then the experience will outweigh the individual requirements and the music will serve its purpose.

The questionaire could be posted on Rainbow warriors site for all to participate and forwarded to say Sanat?

LOve @Harmony

Truthseeker360
Old 03-26-2009, 10:51 AM   #1423
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

I am of the opinion that people should choose freely what musicfile they prefer at this stage (at least until something most everyone agrees on has crystallized itself clearly). In my opinion it is the meditative state of Being/Peace/Joy that matters, and not so much how one "gets there". Rigid directives scares people off, while openess welcomes them in.

I hope people reading this thread understand that their participation is most welcome as long as you harmonize with the overall intent of spreading Peace and Joy. This thing is still "under development", and so is many peoples relationship with meditation. Different files/methods etc. is being tried out at this stage, and so it is on the individual level. This is only natural. Given some time something more stable will crystallize itself as we move forward.

As for the new website it looks pretty good to me. However, on the very front page where people go first there should perhaps be a very short summary of all you need to know to particiapte on a weekly basis. Just a short note on the intent behind this thing, and the day/time etc.

Thanks
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 11:27 AM   #1424
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Namaste to all im sure

Thankyou for this it litterally brought tears to my eyes.

/QUOTE]January brought in many manifestations of setting up for the new, of creating a very new stage for ourselves, and of getting a new foundation ready for a very new reality in a very new place. Almost as if we were packing for a very special trip, we were having desires of replacing anything old with something new, of knowing we were going somewhere new and exciting, and of leaving our old world behind as we readied for a new journey to a new land. As we neared the completion of this setting up process, other things needed to be addressed as well. We needed to be ready at all levels. So then, our new foundations also included a new us.

Attention to our health and well-being, along with attending to what we needed first was now a priority. We had successfully brought the old world up to a new vibration or rung on the ascension ladder, which was our original intention, and now we were most assuredly able to tend to ourselves for a while. As the ascension process so mimics menopause in both men and women of all ages, this was no exception. We were done “raising” the planet, and now it was time for us.

Self-care then, ranged from attending to our weight, to exercising, to anti-aging processes, as the ascension process (especially in the last two years) can really age a person (all that transmuting through ourselves!). We now get to be rejuvenated as we begin again…a re-birth in another land and in a very new reality. In this way, watch as our energy returns, as all those muscle and body aches and pains of the past resulting from our old roles disappear, and as we connect to the many new products and supports out there that serve to revitalize and rejuvenate.

In addition, we needed to leave the old world behind in all of its entirety, and this was a long process, or so it seemed. As we neared June of 2009, we had to really let go, let go, and let go some more. We may have suddenly awakened and found that we absolutely had no desire to be with the same old people, the same old things, and in the same old ways. Our roles have changed. We are being reborn. Everything is and will be different now.

The more we spend time in the old structures and the old systems, around the old vibrations and the old ways, the more we will most certainly go insane, become incredibly angry, and totally miserable. Like a surgeon with a delicate scalpel, we had to meticulously cut out the old from our lives in order to start again, fresh and new. And starting new with a very new beginning comprised of near nothing, is what needed to occur.

The equinox of March 20th and the new moon on the 24th opened another new door. If we were vibrating in any way that was not a match or in alignment with the new reality, we would most certainly know it. Some old vibrations that needed to depart? Not putting ourselves and our needs first. Not being comfortable asking for what we want. Allowing ourselves to be trapped and held hostage by lower vibrations that sucked our energy. Believing we had to be “nice” and polite to energies that were not. “Allowing” older and denser energies to have free reign, thinking we were being respectful.

If we were not ready to enter through these new doors, we then had to undergo yet another, but brief cleanse and release. Abdominal distress, muscle and body aches, emotional pain, and the like were common manifestations. And as always, when we move up into a higher vibration, we can become very lethargic, weak, sleepy, tired, spaced out, and as limp as can be.

Starting all over again, and starting new can at first feel empty. But it can feel gloriously good as well. It is very freeing. The more that we progress with this process, the lighter we feel, and thus, having to be entangled with anything at all, can make one short fused, con-fused, angry, resentful, and depressed. And butting up against any lower vibrating energies can make one come out swinging. But the more we let go, cut out, leave behind, and refuse to participate in these old energies, the more we will find ourselves in the eye of the storm….our perfect center…and right where we need to be.

Being in the eye of the storm is being in a wonderful flow that creates and attracts to us exactly what we need at any given time. In these new and higher energies, we can simply be still, go about our day, and the universe will bring anything and everything to our door. A good rule of thumb to follow in these energies is to pay attention to which doors are opening and which are closed. I have found that any road-block or closed door is simply telling me that there is another alternative that is much better and I will immediately be led to that open door. I need do nothing…the door will arrive almost immediately, and if not, I have learned to simply wait while enjoying myself and staying still.]

Read it again hanky to the rescue i was listening to Phi new work at the point of whales ,i felt a huge upwelling of love which poured from me the laughing children was magical .then felt complete calming with the chimes a waves,the clearing of the mind with the winds the wind in the mountains ~ amazing
I still listen while i write .

Unlimited mind i will get to finish the rest of your post,but so far i have not as it has inspired me to post myself Has does the music from Phi great work it touched me(it touched my chakra) i hope it does so for others (some may require a tweak here or there)but we'll get there.

Thankyou again for sharing with us all.

Love Harmony & clarity

Truthseeker360

Last edited by Truthseeker360; 03-26-2009 at 11:30 AM.
Old 03-26-2009, 11:43 AM   #1425
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
I am of the opinion that people should choose freely what musicfile they prefer at this stage (at least until something most everyone agrees on has crystallized itself clearly). In my opinion it is the meditative state of Being/Peace/Joy that matters, and not so much how one "gets there". Rigid directives scares people off, while openess welcomes them in.

I hope people reading this thread understand that their participation is most welcome as long as you harmonize with the overall intent of spreading Peace and Joy. This thing is still "under development", and so is many peoples relationship with meditation. Different files/methods etc. is being tried out at this stage, and so it is on the individual level. This is only natural. Given some time something more stable will crystallize itself as we move forward.

As for the new website it looks pretty good to me. However, on the very front page where people go first there should perhaps be a very short summary of all you need to know to particiapte on a weekly basis. Just a short note on the intent behind this thing, and the day/time etc.

Thanks
I agree people are finding themselves still on varying levels(this i do myself daily)people run weight lift this is my training ground.

But i think we need to harmonize to best our ability to the same file for just 1 day aweek no matter our level the intent is there!!(it's what we train for) the ability will grow and much easier together to reach out once a week on a file we create together to the best our abilities.

We soon will touch more souls who while bring there skills and knowledge and we shall proceed at unpresedented speeds...
but we need to harmonize or we are just many together, not together as one.

Love & Harmony to All

Last edited by Truthseeker360; 03-26-2009 at 11:52 AM.