Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 04-20-2009, 12:13 PM   #1701
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Namaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlimited mind View Post
all of this is in the spooky at a distance category and is collecting quite a few 'sync wink' associations. in the dream i had a few years ago, one of the places that i put the light into the earth was the serpent mound. i didnt realize that until Pane started discussing the sacred sites. what a day! the energy is getting more and more cohesive, are you guys feeling it? is everyone else having these kinds of experiences that are attached to this experiment?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! i feel like i am living my dream
Yes i to have had a vision similar to this,mine was during meditation,a few weeks back.
I called out a few names of friends,and had individual visions/connections,but this brought me to my vision.
It was of Avebury,i saw beings of light which a few were my friends that i called.
We were each sat in front of a stone and a white light of energy encircled all spining /passing through each being and myself in a beat of my slowed heart,the rhythm and connection was,unbelieveable and jolted me out but back i was called and again this i felt it was divine..

It was the reason why i posted this link "this corner of the earth"for we each have a connection to a sacred site in all four corners.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS_q_...eature=related

The point i make is many will be experienceing similar visions ,in dream,during meditation,walking,daydreaming at work etc etc....

Answer your call investigate the image research it,as i tried to locate an image i could post here,i found several groups who resonate with us here.
So i simply emailed a copy of invitation and a brief hello and asked them to post so that there members can judge for themselves if they resonate with what we do here.

So i ask you, no i urge you,all of you, even those who watch in the background and do not post,spend 20 minutes a day and contact as many groups as you find in your travels,for even if it's just one soul you do touch...

love light & Oneness
Truthseeker360

Last edited by Truthseeker360; 04-20-2009 at 12:23 PM. Reason: removed images,can be viewed above
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 12:40 AM   #1702
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Friends ,

Here is a wonderfull piece of music I want to share with you tonight.
Sometimes sounds convey it so much better...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auQNL...eature=related

May you all do well
Love and love some more..

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 02:56 AM   #1703
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

This is some great news as it brings us all one step closer to truth!!!

I am still digesting what was said in this clip and still have to follow up on all the info tied to this Conference....Pls read the comments below the clip as it has a bit more info...I will post more (or others can add to this as they wish)
as I get more info....It appears UFO disclosure is not far off....FINALLY!!!

Much Light & Love!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i98LBIS-uqE

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 07:59 AM   #1704
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Friends,

It seems to me that even officials and mainstream (scientific) medias started with serious psychological preparations of the population about 2012. Here is an article by New Scientist that predict some possible repercussions of the Solar storms. Of course, there is no even a word about what really is happening. But it is all symptomatic...We can soon expect a mass presence of this kind of topics at the major media.

Blessings - KRUVEL

http://www.newscientist.com/article/...html?full=true
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 11:59 AM   #1705
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

Thank You Mudra for that wonderful youtube link. Great talent, brilliantly played!

Thank You Samarkis for the CNN clip. I watched the live stream from CNN Live. It was great. I hope the Obama administration will give the next step!

Best

Gemeos
Gemeos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 12:17 AM   #1706
jazzgad
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by phireflye View Post

samarkis: great article TY!
jazzgad: TY for link
unlimited mind: wow cool piece of orgonite!

namaste all...
Phireflye
can you post again link to your latest music file
I looked on nexus 1012 site but could not find it
and here with 69 pages and 1700 posts navigation becomes
difficult to find anything .
jazzgad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 12:29 AM   #1707
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

disneynature is planting a tree for everyone that goes and sees the movie "earth" in its' opening week which comes out 2marrow on earth day...sounds like a good idea to me

http://disney.go.com/disneynature/ea..._earth%20movie

interesting interview on human bioacoustics by sharry edwards:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...31341433275513

peace,
mikey

Last edited by alchemikey; 04-22-2009 at 02:52 AM.
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 06:34 AM   #1708
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings all!!

Here is another clip from Burt Harding!!

"How to BE Free"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NJZZrQHrjo

Much Light & Love!!

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 07:49 AM   #1709
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Healing Meditation 8PM GMT

Yup it's wednesday again and all those that wish to participate,in sending love light & healing to Phied or to anyone you feel requires it....

Happy meditation to all

Live love, love well, be well..

Love Always Always Love

Truthseeker360
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 02:53 PM   #1710
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

i uploaded phireflye's new file...i have tried listening to it 3 nights in a row before bed and i have yet to be able to finish it as i start to fall asleep about 40 minutes into it...it is taking me very deep into a meditative state and helping with dream recall too:

http://www.healingexperiment.com/nex...ith-nature.mp3

peace,
mikey
Old 04-22-2009, 07:25 PM   #1711
phireflye
Avalon Senior Member

Happy Earth Day!

Got this email just now from the Global Coherence Initiative:
Quote:

Today is Earth Day! This important day is intended to inspire awareness and appreciation for the Earth’s environment. Over 1 billion people participate in Earth Day activities and we are supporting this collective effort to help improve our planet.

This is a day when we can use our collective heart-focused care and intention to join with others to help ease environmental problems such as destruction of the rainforests, global warming, air and water pollution and climate change. Our world’s many endangered species also need our care and compassion this day.

We suggest that you use the Introductory Coherence Technique, or whatever method or practice you prefer, to send care and appreciation to the earth for 5 to 10 minutes or longer if you’d like. See yourself joining with others around the world in helping our planet and its people on this special day.

Earth is Our Responsibility and Now is the Time

Thanks for your participation and take care.

Global Coherence Steering Committee

P.S. For the Introductory Coherence Technique, copy and paste this URL into your browser: http://www.glcoherence.org/index.php...ask=view&id=67

Nearly everyone is aware that stress is increasing and there are a growing number of problems in our world, and this makes it difficult to choose a GCI alert issue to suit everyone at any given time. Please understand there is personal choice and flexibility in these alerts. At times, your heart will feel that a particular issue is more critical to address than what we have selected. If so, please feel free to send your heart care to what you feel is most urgent. When our meditations, prayers and other practices are genuine, they count and can help reduce planetary discord wherever they are focused. All of our efforts add to the whole, which increases the power of our individual and collective intention to help.

Global Coherence Initiative – 14700 West Park Ave – Boulder Creek, California 95006 – 831-338-8500

(Hey Mikey: awesome, thx for posting the new file for everyone

phireflye

"A monk asks: Is there anything more miraculous than the wonders of nature? The master answers: Yes, your awareness of the wonders of nature." - Angelus Silesius
phireflye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 09:15 PM   #1712
jazzgad
Avalon Senior Member

thanks Phireflye
great file excellent job

Message from SaLuSa for 22-April-2009 by Mike Quinsey
from http://www.galacticmessages.com/blog/

Dear Ones, the higher energies are bringing into the open all that does not resonate with them. As a result you are seeing much that has been kept from you, and at this stage you are by no means aware of a fraction of the covert operations and plans, intended to keep you under control until you could be fully enslaved. However, as you become aware it means that you are more cautious and questioning of what is being done in your name. There is also an ever-increasing rise in your level of consciousness, and that brings the Light to bear upon the darkness that was previously impenetrable. You are using your power to highlight what is not in the best interests of Humanity, and applying pressure upon your representatives to respond. Waiting in the wings are our allies seeking opportunities to introduce changes that are beneficial to all.

You may be unable to turn the clock back or desire to do so, but what can be done is to lay the foundation for the changes that will take you on to Ascension. The higher energies around you will be attracted to the thought forms you are creating, and hasten their manifestation. What you have desired in the way of peace and happiness is already descending upon Earth. Where you can keep your focus on such desires, you will cut your links to the dark energies and their attempts to hold you in fear. Realise that the sooner you come out of your present problems; you will be able to see that your future is safely assured.

Before this year is out there should be clear signs that you are taking another path that promises release from the past conditions. It is the way of your world that you often plumb the depths, before you are able to make your way back again. In fact you have been on your way up for some 60 years following two World Wars that cleared a massive build up of dark energy and karmic debts going back many years previously. I remind you that such energies are the result of Mankind’s own making, and reflect the thoughts and desires that have been held. Now the balance has changed and the Light is becoming the dominant force, and it is sweeping away anything other than energies that can resonate with it. These are the times that have been awaited, as it has been known that Man would overcome the dark and firmly move into the Light. It comes back to your freedom of choice, but what a wonderful opportunity is before you. The higher dimensions are opening up, and through your own efforts you can lift up into them. There is happiness and joy beyond measure waiting for you, and a place as a Cosmic Being.

The Light opens the door to many dimensions that will be within your reach, and it extends beyond your Solar System and for some even to other Universes or Galaxies. You are naturally attracted to the idea of space travel, because in reality you originally came from other planets to experience the Earth in its cycle of duality. You are like us in more ways than you can guess, and indeed many of you are from our civilisations. What you learn about Space Beings and travel is far from frightening for you, and found most appealing because you have experienced it before. The Earth can be a wonderful and beautiful world, but you have yet to see Mother Earth in her full glory and pristine condition. That will be for your future delight, as she must be restored before the end of this cycle and Ascension.

You may have prized earthly possessions that you value, and sad to have to leave them behind. However, all that is also exists in the higher dimensions in its most perfect expression, and for example any work of art would reflect exactly what the artist had in mind. So be assured that you can re-create around you whatever gives you pleasure. Where your friends are concerned you need never lose contact with them, but unless they are of a similar vibration they may not necessarily be at your particular level. Love bonds are a link that will forever remain, so no matter what path is taken you can call them up. Remember Dear Ones, that once you are in the higher dimensions you can travel by pure thought, so distance is no barrier. Your upliftment is to be welcomed, particularly as in your situation it means being able to leave the cycle of duality.

The importance of what is taking place on Earth will hardly register with the majority of people, as they are completely tied up with earthly matters. Yet, the incoming energies of Light are doing their best to awaken them to what is really happening. It is one thing to be fully immersed in day-to-day experiences, but time must be found to sit back in relative peace and allow the Higher Self to communicate with you. It will be an uplifting experience where you can intuitively understand what is being given to you. Talk about your immediate concerns and worries, and listen carefully to the answers. Finding time to do this will also benefit you by bringing about a change within Self, one that reduces stress and allows for a relaxing peace to come to you. Use soothing music that is pure and ideal for meditation, and you will find that it will enhance your experience. Simply doing so for even a short period will help you maintain a healthy body free from stress.

You are progressing well, and we oversee each individual’s experiences, and where called upon will give our help so that you can keep on track to Ascension. Everything you do to uplift your consciousness is attracting even more Light, and as you progress so it becomes easier to hold it. Lead your life to your highest interpretation of your Light Self, and walk in the love that knows no boundaries and can be given unconditionally. That is your ultimate aim and by then you will have risen up into the higher dimensions. It is a return to your real Self that has always existed, and has been separated from you by the lower vibrations you have dropped into. Now for many of you the need for such a continuing experience has passed, and you will steadily make your way out of duality. It will have no further purpose in your life, as the lessons to be learnt have been well understood through first hand experience.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and speak to you on behalf of the Galactic Federation that is formed from civilisations that have passed into the Light. We exist to serve the Light, and you are our main point of focus because of your imminent Ascension. Our strength is the Love and Light we send you all.

Thank you SaLuSa.

Mike Quinsey
jazzgad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 12:44 AM   #1713
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Hello friends,

Enjoy this great clip from Czymra.
Truly wonderfull..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWZss7-XIHU

kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 04-23-2009 at 12:47 AM.
Old 04-23-2009, 08:20 AM   #1714
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings all

Thanks Phireflye for the Earth Day greetings;
Jazzzgad, thank you for transferring the message from SaLuSa, it is real stuff in real time.
Mudra, Czymra is really talented. (Czym, were are you, we would like to see you here again. You are needed and beloved here).

Friends, today, again and again, I am strogly feeling that universal and unconditioned Love is becoming stronger and stronger on Earth. My heart knows that all of you will rise beyond the pain from the humanity`s wounds and sufferings and that you will transfer that pain into the healing light for all humans.

The tears of sorrow will become tears of joy.

We will all one day hug each other into the Brotherhood of Love and Light.

Love for everything. - KRUVEL
Old 04-23-2009, 09:42 AM   #1715
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

Phireflye,
Only tried your file yesterday during the meditation for Phied, and it's great and allowed me to have a real nice session. Thank you.

Thank you also to Mikey for making it available to others.

Wishing you all a pleasant day.

Best

Gemeos
Old 04-23-2009, 10:44 AM   #1716
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

The Wild Geese by Wendell Berry

Geese appear high over us,
pass, and the sky closes. Abandon,
as in love or sleep, holds
them to their way, clear
in the ancient faith: what we need
is here. And we pray, not
for new earth or heaven, but to be
quiet in heart, and in eye,
clear. What we need is here.

Kindness
mudra
Old 04-23-2009, 10:59 AM   #1717
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Truthseeker,

I want to thank you my friend for all the care you put
in the organisation of the 5/9/9 event in Avebury UK.
This is a gathering of hearts .. and peacefull light..
Looking forward to meet you on the site and thank you
in the eyes..

Kindness
mudra
Old 04-23-2009, 11:07 AM   #1718
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Mudra, it is a master peace short poem. Like it very much. Straight in the center. Thanks.
Old 04-24-2009, 12:51 AM   #1719
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

i guess we knew what we were doing when we picked may 9th

nice how everything is synchronizing:

http://www.realitysandwich.com/rebir...n_may_911_2009

peace,
mikey
Old 04-24-2009, 01:12 AM   #1720
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alchemikey View Post

peace,
mikey
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 08:30 AM   #1721
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

just watched this lecture that Drunvalo Melchizedek did on sacred geometry and thought i would pass it on here. he covers it all from crop circles, platonic solids, spin ratio 34 - 21, richard hoagland's hyperdimensional space model, etc. in the first part. will watch the second part later today.

EDIT: this video The Higher Self is excellent too!

so far it has helped with the visualization of the fractals that we are.

he also mentions a book called a book of coincidence which expanded the picture a bit further.

Last edited by unlimited mind; 04-24-2009 at 06:56 PM.
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 08:31 AM   #1722
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alchemikey View Post
i guess we knew what we were doing when we picked may 9th

peace,
mikey

Yeah, and this is one another proof, that there are no coincidences...we've been leaded to this, we will bring this succesful to an end.

By the way, 9th of May is also (almost) syncronizing with the following event which has been pronounced on the Drunvalo's Website:

"We are at a pivotal time in the history of humanity. During the ten days of ceremonies, prayers, and celebration, nine stone tablets will be brought to the gathering and a new direction will be set in stone by elders and youth alike using glyphs, symbols and words; a set of guide stones that will shine a light on the interconnectedness of all things, inspiring mankind to walk lightly on the earth once more and leave a legacy for future generations to come."

The Institute for Cultural Awareness is busy making the final preparations for the return of the men of wisdom. Elders from all over the world are about to convene, here in Arizona, for the fourth reunion of the Continental Council of Indigenous Elders and Spiritual Guides of the Americas. Their intention is to unite and share the invited wisdom keeper's visions, and to perform the ceremonial rituals that will restore peace and harmony to Mother Earth and all of her people. This event is so huge, there are no words for the sense of awe that comes up at the mere thought of what's about to take place — but our hearts understand — and if yours is speaking to you in a way that makes you want to know more about where you might fit into all of this, it might be calling you to participate, in Spirit or in person. This has been a long time coming; many of us have known that it would come. We give thanks to the ones who have returned to guide us through the coming changes and pray that through their wisdom we will emerge from the darkness into the Light of a whole new world."

Which you can read here:

http://www.spiritofmaat.com/apr09/index.htm

malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 08:36 AM   #1723
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
Yeah, and this is one another proof, that there are no coincidences...we've been leaded to this, we will bring this succesful to an end.

By the way, 9th of May is also (almost) syncronizing with the following event which has been pronounced on the Drunvalo's Website:

"We are at a pivotal time in the history of humanity. During the ten days of ceremonies, prayers, and celebration, nine stone tablets will be brought to the gathering and a new direction will be set in stone by elders and youth alike using glyphs, symbols and words; a set of guide stones that will shine a light on the interconnectedness of all things, inspiring mankind to walk lightly on the earth once more and leave a legacy for future generations to come."

The Institute for Cultural Awareness is busy making the final preparations for the return of the men of wisdom. Elders from all over the world are about to convene, here in Arizona, for the fourth reunion of the Continental Council of Indigenous Elders and Spiritual Guides of the Americas. Their intention is to unite and share the invited wisdom keeper's visions, and to perform the ceremonial rituals that will restore peace and harmony to Mother Earth and all of her people. This event is so huge, there are no words for the sense of awe that comes up at the mere thought of what's about to take place — but our hearts understand — and if yours is speaking to you in a way that makes you want to know more about where you might fit into all of this, it might be calling you to participate, in Spirit or in person. This has been a long time coming; many of us have known that it would come. We give thanks to the ones who have returned to guide us through the coming changes and pray that through their wisdom we will emerge from the darkness into the Light of a whole new world."

Which you can read here:

http://www.spiritofmaat.com/apr09/index.htm

malletzky
wow talk about synchronicity with the drunvalo stream.........wheeeeee
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 12:00 PM   #1724
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

I'll not have time to return here until tomorrow night, so I wish you all one deep session for tomorrows meditation.

Best Regards

Gemeos
Old 04-24-2009, 12:25 PM   #1725
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Namaste my friends,

As i will not be able to join you
in this saturdays nexus meditation
i wish you all a blessed meditation,
full of Divine Light and Love!

Blessings
lightbeing
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote