Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 11-02-2008, 03:53 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Freemasonic symbolism in films-video examples.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5eWKJH...x=0&playnext=1
11 episodes.
Freemasonic symbolism is prevalent in many movies. If you don't know the symbols, they'll go right by you.
Subliminal messaging in films from Hollywood.It's all down to translation really some may not appear to be subliminal and some may (to the individual).
Some of this maybe considered rubbish and a little excessive and i tend to agree but there are certainly subliminals everywhere to the untrained 'eye'.
The link above is a playlist link.

Last edited by Antaletriangle; 11-02-2008 at 04:00 PM.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 08:37 PM   #2
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Freemasonic symbolism in films-video examples.

Thank you! I'm going to start watching them right now!
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 09:05 PM   #3
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Question, The fact that Keanu Reeves or other actors are in these movies, does that make them part of the occult or do they not even notice what they are participating in?
Last time I heard Brad Pitt is against the illuminati yest he's in fight club.
I guess they don't know themselves or some do know...
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 09:34 PM   #4
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah i think most of the actors are similar to ourselves in as much that they're just doing their jobs and probably unaware of the illuminati control /knowledge involvement in these films-i don't go along with everything in these vids-i think in places it gets overblown,saying the sun rise is the symbolism etc etc You need certain scenes to keep accurate too the writing of the original work,but that's another discussion-are the writers of these works part of the illuminati (or whatever you wish to call them) and not just the directors? I think that the Hollywood machine plays a huge part in subliminal messaging and converting/controlling the masses.
Old 11-02-2008, 09:41 PM   #5
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Do any of you know that the first flag placed on the moon was NOT an american flag as shown.........it was a Freemasonary 33 Flag.

I just got my books today on NASA and there it is right on the cover of the book. Talk about shock.

I bet if I showed this around people would say it was a trick of the artist. Thats how much this world is still unaware of the troubles we are and will be facing very soon.

wake up wake up
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 10:46 PM   #6
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Do any of you know that the first flag placed on the moon was NOT an american flag as shown.........it was a Freemasonary 33 Flag.

I just got my books today on NASA and there it is right on the cover of the book. Talk about shock.

I bet if I showed this around people would say it was a trick of the artist. Thats how much this world is still unaware of the troubles we are and will be facing very soon.

wake up wake up
Yes i came across that one also- it was the 33rd scottish rite jobbie with the square and dividers.