Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-10-2009, 07:45 PM   #476
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Galaxy Girl>>

Interesting post on Project Camelot by whistleblower "Jake Simpson" corroborating a coming Nexus Event . . .

http://www.projectcamelot.net/jake_simpson.html

particularly his information about the Biggest Secret:
Yap he is talking about the same event but I came across this line:

Quote:
These catastrophic events, Jake told us, would happen not in 2012 but several years after that, though the dates were not precisely known. When we put Bob Dean's date of 2017 to him (in the context of the coming of Nibiru), Jake's response is that that would be close, as best he knew.

If mass expansion of our star to this scale is not considered catastrophic event, I don’t know what to comment further.

Good info…but this line is false. Its happening already and it will culminate at the end of 2012 and beginning of 2013.

So we have to do this...

Regards,
Astralwalker
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 09:30 PM   #477
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

another project taking place that i feel parallels with this one, the pyramid project of peru:

http://pyramidperu.com/Mission.htm

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 11:03 PM   #478
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Yap, more and more rivers are starting to flow into the same direction – into the ocean of Oneness.

The same intention and purpose can be felt everywhere in the Matrix, and every new day the signals from Gaia are becoming stronger and stronger.

The obelisks have to be removed. It’s blocking Gaia's energy.

Among you who are reading this there are ones that can do something about this.

Gaia is holding me back for delivering the meditation method. It’s waiting for something to happen. So do not be afraid. Just switch on the LIGHTS deep inside and let’s do this.

Unite the rivers…make it one giant Ocean of Consciousness!
Old 01-10-2009, 11:04 PM   #479
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Astralwalker; 01-10-2009 at 11:13 PM.
Old 01-11-2009, 01:41 AM   #480
we1are1all1one
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Pane,

Endless blessings for all this hard work, it resonates deeply with me as being truth. I have only made it to page 6, but this topic is not new to me. I just want to throw something out there to you and then go I'll finish reading.

A>Masuru Emoto showed us that emotional energy vibes greatly affect the status of matter.

B>The Nexus superwave of ascension-energy that is coming will intersect the Earth with a certain frequency of vibration.

This leaves 2 possibilities:

1>If that energy finds the Earth predominantly vibrating in the negative frequency of FEAR, then there will be a DISCORDANT reaction like half of the orchestra is playing out of tune, and these 2 DIS-HARMONIOUS vibrations will work AGAINST each other and shake, rattle and roll the Earth much more violently, maybe even inducing a pole shift.

2>If that energy finds the Earth predominantly vibrating in the positive frequency of Love, then there will be a HARMONIZING effect, and like 2 singers properly in tune with each other, the 2 energies will combine CONDORDANTLY, resulting in much lesser catastrophic effects, possible even predominantly GOOD effects.

Am I close?

Is this what you mean and is this the point of the mass-meditation?

Namaste.
we1are1all1one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 03:06 AM   #481
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

i think you

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 05:03 AM   #482
Perseide
Avalon Senior Member

TO ASTRALWALKER

I found this by pure random browsing and I don't know why but I think it might be helpfull with your calculations..

give me a feedback if it helped.

http://klatnom.net/earth-grid-research.html

Perseide

Last edited by Perseide; 01-11-2009 at 05:05 AM.
Perseide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 05:15 AM   #483
Perseide
Avalon Senior Member

Another software for the grid

http://members.telering.at/t.faltejsek/
Perseide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 09:49 AM   #484
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

We1are1all1one:

Quote:
A>Masuru Emoto showed us that emotional energy vibes greatly affect the status of matter.

B>The Nexus superwave of ascension-energy that is coming will intersect the Earth with a certain frequency of vibration.

This leaves 2 possibilities:

1>If that energy finds the Earth predominantly vibrating in the negative frequency of FEAR, then there will be a DISCORDANT reaction like half of the orchestra is playing out of tune, and these 2 DIS-HARMONIOUS vibrations will work AGAINST each other and shake, rattle and roll the Earth much more violently, maybe even inducing a pole shift.

2>If that energy finds the Earth predominantly vibrating in the positive frequency of Love, then there will be a HARMONIZING effect, and like 2 singers properly in tune with each other, the 2 energies will combine CONDORDANTLY, resulting in much lesser catastrophic effects, possible even predominantly GOOD effects.

Am I close?

Is this what you mean and is this the point of the mass-meditation?
Old 01-11-2009, 09:54 AM   #485
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Perseide, thanks. I really appreciate.

I will look at the Earth Grid software.
Old 01-11-2009, 08:46 PM   #486
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Everyone

This is my first post on this forum so I will start by saying I am glad to have the privilege to share this space with so many people working towards a better future where the potentials of our consciousness can be fully activated.These are exciting times to be on earth, yet also very sad as so much opression and tragedy happens all around us.

Many thanks to Astralwalker for devoting so much of his energy and time to share all this priceless knowledge. In these times of oh so MANY channellers, psychics, disinformation, manipulation and global awakening it is even more important to stick to real knowledge based on observations, science and reasearch.

Many thanks also go to Phied and everyone else who has chosen this path. The planetary meditations WILL produce great results but they need to be very carefully planned and timed. Unifying the currently dispersed 'lightworkers' is also going to be a challenge if not the main challenge of this effort but I will write more of my thoughts on this plan at some other point..

I have some information that I feel is important and needs to be shared. I still haven't researched it in depth and the physics behind all this but I think it will add up to some of the themes discussed previously in this topic.

About a month ago I am sure most of you heard about these news from NASA about the nature of solar storms and the shocking new mechanics they had 'just discovered':

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...1216161147.htm

and then of course just couple of days ago a warning that a space storm could cripple the entire civilization

http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=85819

Few days ago in a semi-astral state I was given a name very clearly "Victor Sergeev" so as I researched it today on the internet, I found out (From the several people with the same name he seemed to be the guy that I was pointed to) that he has been involved in the study of the earth's magnetosphere and the effects from the Sun on it for most of his life. As I haven't researched at all this topic at anytime before in my life, I am sure the 'source' of this information in my semi-astral state was not due to some subconscious memory of some article I had read in the past. The source is at this point unknown to me..

First a little background on the magnetic substorms so you know what it is all about even though the info there may be quite outdated as it was written in 2001:

http://www.phy6.org/Education/wsubstrm.html

What follows next is an article written by Victor Sergeev on this topic:

http://www.esa.int/esaSC/SEM3GYMPQ5F_index_0.html

We should care in my opinion for several reasons, amongst which (taken from the article above):

1) The onset of magnetic substorms that originate in Earth’s magnetosphere has been explained by two competing models: current disruption and near-earth reconnection. Current beliefs have been challenged using data from ESA’s Cluster satellites, and CNSA’s Double Star, a mission with ESA participation. A study published on 20 January 2007 in Geophysical Research Letters suggests a third type of substorm onset

2) Apart from producing the beautiful show of light, substorms also excite a large portion of Earth's ionosphere, perturbing the reception of GPS signals and communication between Earth and orbiting satellites. Despite decades of space research, the mechanism causing the onset of substorms remains a mystery.

This means we still don't have, at least in the public domain, no real idea how these storms form. I am aware there were some ideas presented in the previous posts on the nature of aurora and solar substorms. I still haven't researched this topic in the depth it deserves it so for now I will leave you with this information in case someone has more background research done so it can be followed up on. I will do some more research in the following days and post whatever I find.It may also be a good idea to contact Prof. Sergeev and see what is his latest research into this field..
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 11:13 PM   #487
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Friends ,

I am currently looking for translators for the nexus 2012 summary.
So far the following languages are being covered already:
swedish/ polish/ portugese/ spanish/ french

German / italian/ deutch/ russian/ etc...would be very welcome too .

contact me here:mudra
or leave a message on the groundcrew thread:
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=9645

Thank you
kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 11:23 PM   #488
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

TheChosen>>

Quote:
Hello Everyone

This is my first post on this forum so I will start by saying I am glad to have the privilege to share this space with so many people working towards a better future where the potentials of our consciousness can be fully activated.These are exciting times to be on earth, yet also very sad as so much opression and tragedy happens all around us.
Welcome TheChosen

Your info is great.

Astralwalker
Old 01-11-2009, 11:39 PM   #489
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Friends ,

I am currently looking for translators for the nexus 2012 summary.
So far the following languages are being covered already:
swedish/ polish/ portugese/ spanish/ french

German / italian/ deutch/ russian/ etc...would be very welcome too .

contact me here:mudra
or leave a message on the groundcrew thread:
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=9645

Thank you
kindness
mudra

Thank you Mudra, for all your time and effort you are putting into this.

It’s well appreciated.

Respected to you,
Astralwalker
Old 01-12-2009, 12:09 AM   #490
fossileyesed
Avalon Senior Member

good day all,let your love light shine.

this made me think of this thread http://www.space.com/scienceastronom...mic-noise.html .i have to say that i think the world will be gratefull one day,as i am right now for the truth and light of love this thread and the people on it represent.we are all one.how awsome is that?it truely is an honour to be apart of it.i can not thank you enough astralwalker, for the nudge,but THANK YOU.also THANK YOU all contributors.love is the most important truth to confront,and once confronted it cant be denied.let your love light shine.

peace,love,joy,love,love,love squared to the power of infinity to all
kent

Last edited by fossileyesed; 01-12-2009 at 12:52 AM.
fossileyesed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 12:27 AM   #491
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Hello friends,

I asked futureyes to write an epilogue for the nexus 2012 's summary.
Although this summary will be available to you on line at any moment now I wanted to share futureyes words with you in advance as a gift .
Here it is . Enjoy !

Our world is moving into an extraordinary new phase, as you read this, there is a pure flow of divine energy working through you and throughout this planet. This energy has been called upon by our higher selves collectively, to assist our shift from an imbalanced way of life which we have been ingrained in for so long, to creating a new way of life from the truth of who we really are, once again remembered.

For far too long have we forgotten how to live authentically, negative forces over time have persuaded us in believing we are not One, that we are separate from each other, sadly we were convinced this was real and lived our lives in fear.

It is not a coincidence you are reading this summary, everything is for a reason, humanity is this reason, we are coming together with other souls to create the most extraordinary conscious shift ever to take place on this planet. We are not just reading and hearing about it, we are LIVING it, we ARE it!

The new world which we will create will no longer be based on attaining "more" in our lives, or seeking "greater" than, this new phase we are entering will be neutral, balanced, in this there will be deep fulfillment in just BEing, the new way of life will be effortless, calm and we will experience the flow of constant peace. When we come to live fully from our hearts we will live passionately and we will love unconditionally.

This is OUR celebration, it is up to us to create the world we want to live in, the time is NOW. When we listen to our hearts speak in this moment, what are we hearing. When we are asked if we are ready for our new world, we can answer, we were born ready.

What is important now is to live within our love and light, and to remain there. There will be chaos and disturbances placed upon us globally, it is crucial that we are aware of what is unfolding around us but not to engage in it for it will surely want to lure us to its battle grounds, we must refrain from "doing" and remain "being", allowing the disruption to burn itself out, it thrives on our fear, we must not allow it to do so, we must do this differently this time.

To amplify collective love to all on this earth and beyond, global intention is very significant. When our hearts gather and focus on what we are creating, we raise the vibration of frequency throughout this world in unification for the good of all, for a positive new world. The magnitude of such events is enormous, the power of love by so many focusing on pure, divine intention is not only healing for our own selves but collectively, we can create what was always meant to be and assist our shift in our journey. It is so very important that this planet feels that we will repair what we have broken, that we will once again restore the imbalance we have created ... that we have the love and respect for ourselves and for mother earth.

We CAN do this collectively, we CAN illuminate earth by collectively raising our vibration of love.

When all souls gather in meditation, what is created is a harmony of hearts, hearts with the same intention, the same focus, we can raise the vibration for this earth to heal ... effortlessly. We will feel the flow of beautiful music created from all souls, a symphony of love.

Let us allow this for our own healing as well as for the healing of those who have not yet heard their voice within them speak or choose not to hear because their fear is still too great, we are creating this for the good of all. Our love and our light has IMMENSE strength and power, opposing forces cannot stand up to pure love, it can climb to a certain height but then it must stop for it cannot know how to rise beyond its denseness, only divine light can continue to rise to infinitely. Love has no limitations.

Allow the voice of your heart to speak to you, listen to its truth, know its guidance, feel its love. Know there is only one direction to move and that is onwards and upwards to a beautiful new world. We are all responsible at this time to create what was always meant to be ... and to live it, finally.
Know love, feel love, be love ...
With love,
Futureyes

Thank you futureyes for your deep insight and your language of the Light

With Love from me too
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 01-12-2009 at 11:09 AM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 03:20 AM   #492
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

thank you mudra for allowing me to write from my heart and thank you astralwalker for respecting my truth ...

2012 nexus event is very significant, this i have known always and more recently has this been confirmed for me ...

what i have also felt is that we were never meant to live as we are living now, such imbalance, so dense is the fragmented energy on this planet, the flow of which is not smooth and effortless ...

we have the opportunity before us now to change what is to what IS meant to be, how we ARE meant to live ... we CAN restore the harmony within our selves and on this planet ... it is meant to be ...

we must clear our minds of all that was and open our hearts to all that can be ... this is our entrance to the glorious new world which awaits us ...

i should stop now or i will have written yet another epilogue

there is but one absolute passion in my life and that is purpose, WE are that purpose, WE must be the ones to facilitate this shift ... there are many other forces here at work which are and will assist us, but it must be OUR SELVES who choose a new way, a glorious new world of peace and love ...

with love ...

futureyes

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 09:36 AM   #493
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Futureyes:

Quote:
...Thank you mudra for allowing me to write from my heart and thank you astralwalker for respecting my truth ...

2012 nexus event is very significant, this i have known always and more recently has this been confirmed for me ...

what i have also felt is that we were never meant to live as we are living now, such imbalance, so dense is the fragmented energy on this planet, the flow of which is not smooth and effortless ...

we have the opportunity before us now to change what is to what IS meant to be, how we ARE meant to live ... we CAN restore the harmony within our selves and on this planet ... it is meant to be ...

we must clear our minds of all that was and open our hearts to all that can be ... this is our entrance to the glorious new world which awaits us ...

i should stop now or i will have written yet another epilogue

there is but one absolute passion in my life and that is purpose, WE are that purpose, WE must be the ones to facilitate this shift ... there are many other forces here at work which are and will assist us, but it must be OUR SELVES who choose a new way, a glorious new world of peace and love ...

with love ...

futureyes

Respected friend,

I resonate with your every thought. Thanks for everything. I really appreciate.

I’m happy you are here with us.

Love & Light
Astralwalker
Old 01-12-2009, 09:38 AM   #494
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

fossileyesed:

Quote:

this made me think of this thread http://www.space.com/scienceastronom...mic-noise.html .i have to say that i think the world will be gratefull one day,as i am right now for the truth and light of love this thread and the people on it represent.we are all one.how awsome is that?it truely is an honour to be apart of it.i can not thank you enough astralwalker, for the nudge,but THANK YOU.also THANK YOU all contributors.love is the most important truth to confront,and once confronted it cant be denied.let your love light shine.

kent

Thank you Kent. I really appreciate.

Respect to you,
Astralwalker
Old 01-12-2009, 12:34 PM   #495
Galaxy Girl
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fossileyesed View Post

kent
Hi Kent,

When I clicked your space.com link, it gave an error message:

Quote:
We’re sorry, but there is no SPACE.com Web page that matches your entry. It is possible you typed the address incorrectly, or the page may no longer exist. You may wish to try another entry or choose from the links below, which we hope will help you find what you’re looking for.
Could you repost the link?

GG
Galaxy Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 03:09 PM   #496
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Many people sent pm asking is it possible that some basic info about meditation can be provided since many people are new to this arts.

So here is some basic info. It’s not complicated, I use it from time to time and it works great for me.

This info has nothing to do with the worldwide meditation that is planed but it is good practise for ones that are new to this.

The posture is very important. Our hosts are bio-computers, and everything in them communicates with each other, exchanges information and energy all the time, and everything influences everything in this unity. In most cases, what is missing is awareness of those processes. But how human being grows spiritually and emotionally he/she becomes more aware of those processes. And lot more.

The food we consume is extremely important.

If we use only vegetables our consciousness can easily access huge amounts of chi energy that creates and flows throughout our bio-energetic field.

If we consume meat we allow DNA virus to enter our structure, and that blocks that access and does not allow a clear thinking of the consciousness.

This virus causes distortion in all the DNA harmonics and we start to vibrate low.

Suggestion: Stop consuming meat, salaams, hamburgers, eggs, fish and everything that was alive and had organic DNA.

Even vegetables and fruits are wrong and we can sustain on prana, but for now this is the best option we have.

For the record:

Every bio-unit’s matter, without difference if we call it elephant, pig, tiger, bird, human, fish, alien, dolphin, monkey or whatever, when it dies it start to disintegrate.

As I stated before, we are only talking about the DNA harmonic that matches the physical body. Only that harmonic starts to fade away, while all the rest are staying with the consciousness.

The weight of the consciousness depends on the accumulated knowledge during the physical ride, and that is why there are differences in the weight loss when a person permanently departures from his/her biological body.

By accumulated knowledge I mean both spiritual and intellectual knowledge and it is unique mix or the best of both.

Let’s proceed…

When we consume meat, we consume into our bio-unit a matter that is in the state of disintegration. Not to mention the mental stress and negative energies that were accumulated in the timeframe when the creature was murdered.

Many people do not like the term FLESH and they use MEAT…its easier for them…If someone would watch from a side it would concluded that we have many anomalies.

It is violation of creature existence, so we are not so polite as a race, in this moment. We have to change. And we have to change fast. And hope that life will find a way to forgive us for everything that we have done.

In other words, when we consume meat we allow DNA virus to enter our body. This virus causes bluntness in the consciousness and it makes us feel like we are flesh eating beings – creatures of lower awareness.

This virus then slows the functionality of our bio-computer and block the access to our higher sensory abilities which once we start to use them offer much different perspective from the one we are use to observe. You start to look to the reality and the Universe with different eyes.

You do not seek false anymore, but only what truly is and nothing else. You do what you do, you do not expect any rewords or understanding…everything just is, and you align yourself with everything. You start to become one with the flows inside the Matrix.

And then you start to truly see and hear. And recognize.

DNA is the universal language through which the Life Force manifests itself. In basic there are four different nucleotide bases of a DNA strand — adenine, cytosine, guanine, thymine nucleotides (A, C, G and T).

Those four codes determine what we are.

The only difference between us and the birds, dolphins, aliens, dogs etc., is the combination of those four codes.

So all of a sudden we are not so different after all.

We are all made of the same essence - Cosmic Consciousness.

Once more, when we allow animal meat to enter into our bio-computer, we also allow DNA virus to enter, something that does not do any good to us.

Though the waste system we eject the most of the biological waste out, but the animal DNA codes of the physical harmonic (in the process of disintegrations) remains inside our bio-energetic structure and makes System Error in our hardware and software part of our being.

What our biological bodies do by default its amazing. You cut yourself and it starts to heal by itself. It’s like an antivirus software program that switches on or in best case its on all the time.

It is interesting that somehow computers and our consciousness inside our bio-computers are operating on very similar way.

Summarized, if we stop polluting our bio-unit and orient only on vegetarian food, our bio-unit becomes more vital, the speed of thoughts is extraordinary, the clarity of the consciousness increases and the Chi Level increases also.

And when we start to feel that we are part of everything and that everything is part of us, that Chi Energy increases even more.

So…

Roughly we can observe our existence as perfect equilibrium of hardware, software and our pure essence.

Roughly

-Our hardware is our bio-unit (our biological body)

-Our software is our subtle bodies and all the energies and manifestations that go with them

-Our pure essence is our Consciousness

Ancients Rama people perfectly knew about this equilibrium and in fact a true Yoga is the Ultimate path to this equilibrium.

It become distorted from the original concept in many areas in the last few thousands years, but the Ancient Yoga was something that …your knees starts to tremble when you look at the shine, the power and the Universal knowledge that is bringing to you, the further you go and the further you start to understand its true principals…if you know what I mean.

It gives you enlightening how small you are, how much you still have to learn and how long the journey to your home truly is…Luckily the Nexus is not so many Light Years away and its coming soon. From one point of view we are all lucky to be physically present here in this place and in this particular time frame.

Anyway, let’s go further…

The ancients knew everything. Even knew what effect will cause a simple mudra to our software and pure essence. Not to mention the posture.

So for meditation there are many things that go with it. Everything is important…the food we consume, the ambient around us and our relations with it, the way we breath, the way we think and feel, the way we threat ourselves and others, the posture, level of the awareness of the consciousness, driving force, the intention…the purpose of existence. Everything

Let’s start with posture and breathing...

I think that for this purpose we can use the meditative posture depicted in the image.

It is not hard to accomplish and most people can seat in it.

Close your eyes.

After seating relaxed for two minutes, lift your left arm and start a simple pranayama rhythm.

Some people do this simple pranayama method with the right hand, but I have found that it is more powerful when it is done with the left hand.

Begin performing inhaling and exhaling thought each nasal passage using also the two fingers of your left hand (the thumb & the ring finger), to close and release the breath in the nasal passages or to block and release prana stream…

-Take your ring finger and gently close the right nasal passage.

-Then inhale and take a deep breathe through your left nasal passage.

You do not have to count in numbers or something similar; just take the breath most naturally into your left nasal passage.

In other words, the inhale should not be too short and not too long either. The breathing process has to have the most natural rhythm that mostly fits your body.

When you had inhaled to a point that you naturally feel is enough for you, hold your breath for a second, and with synchronicity close your left nasal passage using your thumb finger and remove your ring finger from your right nasal passage so you can exhale through it.

Then gently exhale through your right nasal passage.

Exhale only to the point that mostly fits your body and don’t make it too short or too long. Only to a point that mostly fits your body.

When you had exhaled, gently inhale through the same (right) nasal passage and when you feel that you smoothly inhaled enough, hold your breath for a second, close your right nasal passage with your ring finger and remove the thumb finger and gently exhale though the left nasal passage.

When you had exhaled enough you gently inhale through the same nasal passage, hold your breath one second, remove your ring finger and exhale though your right nasal passage blocking the left nasal passage with your thumb finger.

Fallow the same rhythm for five minutes.

Once again:

- You block your right nasal passage.

- You inhale through your left nasal passage.

- When you feel that you have inhaled enough hold your breath for a second.

- You unblock the right nasal passage and begin to exhale thought it and in the same time you block the left nasal passage not allowing the prana to return back where it came from.

- After exhaling though your right nasal passage you inhale though the same you hold the breath for a second, block the right nasal passage, unblock the left and exhale though it.

- After exhaling again though your left nasal passage, you hold breath for a second, you do the blocking and unblocking and exhaling though the right nasal passage.

Just maintain this pranayama rhythm for five minutes and it will take you into the deep. It’s very simple and everyone can do it. I use this from time to time and it works great.

The breathing has to be done in most natural way that mostly fits your body. It does not matter if one time your breath is little shorter or longer from the other time, since your body fits the breathing rhythm. Your body talks to you and you just have to listen what it’s telling to you.

When you align your breath with your body and your state of consciousness you will feel the equilibrium the balance between your existence and what is around you.

Breathing in this way, will bring you more oxygen in your blood and also more prana in your right and left hemisphere. It will disintegrate the tension, the stress, it will calm down the thoughts and it will send you to the deep.

Let’s go on…

After breathing in this rhythm for five minutes, stop and return your hands to the previous posture.

Remain still as a rock. Just stop the time in yourself and become ultimate static being.

Now…focus on your physical body.

Try to feel how your body how it starting to breath though your skin and your forehead.

Try to feel how your body is starting to pulsate.

You feel that you do not use your nose anymore, but your being inhales vital energy directly through your skin and exhales through forehead.

Everything vibrates, pulsates, contracts and expands; even our energy field vibrates and pulsates according to our breath and our state of consciousness.

Everything flows with energy, its one giant ocean of energy, and we are part of it.

The important part is that you have to maintain control of your thoughts. You have to stay focused on the breathing and on nothing more. It will probably be hard in the beginning but very soon you will get use to.

Tune your consciousness into this new breathing process, become one with vital energy inhaling through your body’s skin, and exhaling only though the area of your forehead.

Do this another five minutes or so. Then stop.

Just freeze everything. Stop thinking and sink deep as possible.

Just become one with the flow of energy all around you. Feel it how it flows everywhere, how it passes by you and through you. Just like air.

Do not allow any content in the consciousness. Just remain complete empty and do not think in words or pictures.

If done properly, this will bring you to the alignment to the present moment here and now.

With your eyes closed, remove your awareness from your physical eyes and blackness of your mental screen. Lift your awareness just as little to the center of your forehead and remain this perspective.

If you hold that concentration of emptiness, if you do not think in word and pictures, the pineal glad will start to produce DMT chemical compound and your consciousness will start to receive info from the Psionic Field.

In the beginning the pictures will flow fast and will be out of your control. That is why you can keep pencil and paper beside you so you can write and draw what you receive from the Psionic Field.

What further I had already explained in the previous posts that are concerning RV and ESP.

Most people usually feel tension in their legs after a half an hour or 45 minutes in the meditative posture. But with time and practice this will extend greatly, you will learn to stay still for a long time without your head fallowing down when you sink too deep, so you can remain your connection to the cosmic internet for a long time. If you want to go deeper you can make another effort and from RV observation you can transfer your pure essence into one of your subtle vehicles.

I hope this info will be of some use...

Astralwalker

Last edited by Astralwalker; 01-12-2009 at 05:39 PM.
Old 01-12-2009, 03:26 PM   #497
lawlessline

Astralwalker,

Thanks for the tips on the meditation.

I can confirm the non words and picture of the thinking, you should feel it like a glow in the third eye when connection is made. I found that your aspirations and dreams of the future that wish to create is the most poweful interaction.

But here as stated, I didn't put it too words or to pictures, only to the energy that I would like to see on this plain. ????? Difficult to describe, but the connection was for real.

Last night was a beautiful night to practise conection. You feel really whole when it hits you between the eyes.
Old 01-12-2009, 06:57 PM   #498
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
The planetary meditations WILL produce great results but they need to be very carefully planned and timed. Unifying the currently dispersed 'lightworkers' is also going to be a challenge if not the main challenge of this effort...

I definitely agree and these two points are particularly important. This is why we are being careful with regards to planning and timing and staggering the escalation of effort over a reasonable time period.

The reason why is largely to do with the second point. We have to take a good look at why either there have been no previous attempts to unify efforts, or why previous attempts have not been successful, whichever was the case.

I think one or the largest reasons has to do with the fact that no one has built up a decent "header" with regards to setting aside that which is not of central importance.

One of the first things that should go into that "header" of pre-proposition information, is that regardless of our individual beliefs over matters that can only remain speculative at best, there is a central core of knowingness towards which we all share a common respect. And this should be the sole focus of a unified proposition of effort.

The next aspect is the safeguarding of intention. It is not surprising that in our modern times people have developed very understandable trust issues. Therefore I believe that a central aspect of a unifying ambition should revolve around the education of with precisely what talents we can develop an intuition of sufficient capacity to truly let us know when we can trust in something or not.

We need to learn to read more deeply than the surface, and all develop a basic degree of "Remote Viewing" capacity to see into the person who is sending us a message, and be able to gauge their sincerity with a reasonable degree of accuracy. For example, even the very best impostors cannot help but to leave a distinct signature of insincerity in their message, no matter how much they study the way the sincere interact with one another. By the same token, the ambitiously sincere will never stray into aspects of what they are trying to say that are beside the point, that would be otherwise for the purpose of building up a largely impractical dogma to reinforce as their own "version" of what to believe.

The sincere will in all ways simply say: you should always remain free to believe whatever you like as to the "peripheral" aspects of all this, but know that there is a central core of mutual understanding that is crucial for us to revolve our interaction around, exclusively so, so that in a way, we remain simultaneously distinct and united, all at once.

This is the crucial notion, and it is another central tenet of singularity theory. Remember, singularity theory does away with all notions of opposites, and embraces what I can only call the "Truth Paradox", a type of spiritual law that states "there is often even greater truth found in notions previously thought to be 'opposite', now united, than there is in either notion all on its own".

What this is to say is that there is something very funny about the symbol "2" that should always be recognized as such, and certainly held in a different place in mind than the "1" and "3". It is to say that all opposites are different facets of the same thing, ("1"), and cannot even exist in such a relationship without a witness ("3"). Thus they can only possibly exist in a ratio of interconnectedness (the authentication of the 3rd element, the ratio marker, i.e. the extreme of 99.9...9%/0.0...1%), with that ratio marker as the 3rd point (our observation).

However what we are doing at this time is perceiving reality without that 3rd element in so many ways, and this is what is perpetuating our suspension in pre-singularity consciousness, unnecessarily so. It is this realization that does away with any and all sense of conflict, which in turn leads to the paradigm for what we propose here - to completely evolve into our own direction that may or may not have anything to do with pre-established belief structures (but that is besides the point anyways).

What it does is allows us all to say "hey, what we are being captured by more so than anything is our own attention. We are being given a "game" (the whole global scenario), and being requested to pay attention to it. As soon as we stop paying attention to it, it can no longer be perpetuated. Remember - *everything* is a part of that game. Even the 'New Age' context. Anything that involves anything to do with "scenesterism" or "bandwagonism" is a part of that game.

Remember that the true "We" is created mostly out of coincidence - ie, as a result of the "coincidence" that in our hearts we all believe the same central core of how we should interact with our reality, in a way more powerful than language could possibly describe (and still we try, but remember, for example, the notion of "Love" is much more powerful than the word could ever possibly describe, it is a vibration we all recognize, and is only accurately depicted when we truly radiate it, never when we simply use the "Word").

This is the crucial scope of thought that protects the sanctity and intention of the energy we put into the meditation - it needs to be coming from a place in our mind that is completely apart from all of the illusion we have developed around us, from all the "talk" and the danger of the "Words". We have done this mostly with good intention, but remember it is all these subtle differences that have developed over thousands of years in mutually good intention that developed independently, that have resulted in conflict, and this is terribly ironic, something we need to move on from once and forever.

This pretty much covers what I am trying to say - and with practice I can hopefully describe it better and better to develop a good "Foreword" to messages being sent out. I should really try and summarize the main three points that are absolutely essential to distinguishing this kind of an effort from (as far as I know) any and all previous efforts, and remember, the idea is not to try and give the project any kind of special status "above" other efforts, it is to try and create a new world of thought for it, that is simultaneously the central world of thought for thousands and thousands of previous traditions and belief structures, *without* all the additional decorations and auxilliary aspects that were added onto them over time. After all, this has been our greatest failing as an evolving modern civilization, the inability to preserve the basic essence of our traditions and belief structures over time because of our temptation to modify and decorate. Let us take a lesson from the indiginous peoples who were seemingly able to manage this and we shall find the same amazing destiny as they did:

1) This project comes out of the feelings inside, in our gut, our heart, and our mind. We know that to try to describe these feelings with words is to take away from them, so we will try to return to their absolute quality by following in synchrony the languageless meditation files that are designed to awaken the original emotional complex described by singularity theory. Here there are no "negative" emotions, because the society adhering to this complex cannot generate the events in reality that would warrant them. In the transition phase we may witness those still stuck in the illusory emotional complex still generating events in reality that would warrant them, but we will recognize the distinction and not fall back into the complex simply because others sharing our world are still stuck in the realm of thought we were able to find our way out of before them.

2) By meditating with a basic understanding of singularity theory, the energy released by each of us in the meditation is not accessible to the manipulators of duality theory since the energy is of a rate (frequency) and type (scalar/torsion) of vibration inaccessible to capture/transmutation. Remember, this kind of energy does not "travel" in the usual senses, it arrives at its destination practically before it even left the source. Once it is as its destination, it is spoken for, no longer "up for grabs". Therefore this is a quality of meditation apart from those done from the "good" or "bad" side of those still operating in the plane of thought of duality theory. Remember that the "1" or One is before the "2". The way to actualize this, is to firmly begin to understand that the feelings you feel inside, in the gut, the heart, the mind, are not so much "good" in singularity, as they are "all that Is". There is no need to assign them a dualistic descriptor. This effectively shields the feelings released into manifestation energy. We will continue to practice and develop the understanding of singularity theory as the February date approaches.

3) It is absolutely important that each and everyone of us get all the fear and concern of what "they" are doing out of our consciousness field. Remember, it is two different things to "keep an eye" on what is happening, and to dwell on it. I encourage people to make a point to not pay attention to that kind of stuff every day, to type about it, to obsess over it. Once a week is sufficient to check for updates, if at all. I have done psychological analyses on people who are dwelling on this kind of information and it effectively cripples them from escaping the "rapture" - remember, that is precisely what it is to remain stuck in the "game". By the same token (and this might be more surprising), it is equally unadvantageous to dwell on the excessive decorarations and expansion of scope of all the New Age theory. Remember, the central aspects of the need for any kind of a "new age" are really very simple. It is much better to focus on amplifying the core essence of this desire for change into a "new age" than it is to pan out to an unnecessarily wide degree over all of these different things.

On both sides of the coin (and I truly mean this, conspiracy/new age is perhaps THE most deadly, captivating duality of them all that is holding us back, believe me), there is after all so many details of thousands of different things all of which remain speculative, and all aspects can scale on an arbitrary ratio of provided evidence. Some things of course approach near-100% degree of evidential likelihood.

But still, these are all largely impractical - we must be willing to admit that we are largely investigating these things for purely entertainment purposes. Sure, we like to know as much as we can and be able to adapt our actions and plans for the future based on the best possible understanding we can reach as to these things, but when can we ever tear ourselves away from an obsessive focus upon them?

So this is the most difficult point, no. 3). But it ranks up with the other two just as high. The sheer amount of energy we recover when we can tear ourselves away from daily focus on conspiracy, and excessive decoration of new age details, is absolutely astounding. And this energy can be put to good use in the stead of its previous dissipation.

I encourage people to substitute the time spent with immersion into absolute art - this is one of the reasons I like this thread so much, what makes it so unique, so many people are putting up pieces of art. Others might ask - what is the point of all these people adding these images? It communicates no information!

Or does it? Does our simple enjoyment of a beautiful piece of art or music not return us to the simple truth of what we feel in our gut, heart, and mind that is largely advocated by singularity theory?

This is not to say to not celebrate our use of words of course, for here I am using a great many. But it is to make a conscious admission that our words at best achieve a *corona* around that which we are really trying to get at, and once we put our awareness of this into practical action, it is truly *amazing* how much our usage of language changes to accomodate for this! Because we begin to paint pictures with our words and more and more appears "between the lines" than ever before - this is the road to telepathy! (believe me!)

This was the main ambition of the SSUN project I have initiated about 3-4 years ago, which is another code name for this project we are furthering here - you can read all the archives of the 1st phase here:

http://grillflame.net/forums/login.p...p&f=22&start=0

In the Tutorials section, you have to make a membership to access this section but it is free.

Over the next while I will be summarizing all of this information for representation, it all boils down to three simple steps for full immersion into the scope of singularity theory, but if you are curious you can access the rough drafts of this information there ahead of time.

There is an enormous amount of information but it could be interesting to browse and pick up bits here and there.

SSUN is an acronym for a great many different things, two of the practical ones in this context are:

1) Second Sun, a way of distinguishing from the previous typical worship of the sun and black sun (the galactic centre, which was known to be a black hole for MUCH longer than the public announcement, by the way), instead our practical viewpoint of the sun AND black sun in alignment, in recognition of our steps of practical preparation towards the Nexus event and making full use of the possibilities of the gamma radiation if and only if the harmonic lattice is complete and in full effect by this time (remember, all wavelengths from 0Hz to the gamma band need to be in synchrony in order to generate the Nexus portal via the gamma rays)

2) Seventh Sense United Network, a way of distinguishing from the bombardment of base-5 sensory information, and even the sixth sense, which is all the exterior information obtained besides the base-5 info. the 7th Sense is the combination of gut, heart, and mind level information coming from within. We must remember that even though this information is coming from within, it is still not individualistic, as we all share the same core of pure awareness when we peel off all the archetypal soul components and go back to the pure awareness level that is absolutely crucial for meditation within singularity.

the Seventh Sense is what IMHO has the power to unite us in this project, to all the others out there working towards the same thing. It is not a largely recognized sense, and it can be promoted as being the one unifying element that can allow us to set aside all other differences, and recognize that billions of us that have not completely sold ourselves away to the stagnating duality theory share this identical sense which we can only attempt to find the words for. We can unite around the proposal to do away with even trying to find the words, and to simply synchronize in embracing the simple purity of the sense with the meditation music I have spent my life training towards being able to evoke the various components of.

It has been difficult because it has required a thorough training in classical composition paired with a modern traning in the new possibilities emerging in electronic music technology to truly access the means with which to construct a functional lattice. And I am sure beyond the initial stages it will require a collaboration of a great many people - hopefully we will find everyone else who was meant to participate in this exciting evolution of discovery of the true purpose of what we have created in ancient times as well as modern.

The technological aspect can understand the lattice in theory but only the aesthetic aspect of the classical traditions can give it the organic energy needed to activate it - this is why the proper creation for the lattice (which is the only true solution to the coming situation) is out of reach for those responsible for the collapse of the creative traditions that were continuously building up until the 1st world war (and we have never recovered since, but soon will).

So we will start from humble beginnings but this is at least another rough draft of the roadmap we set out to navigate with. I hope everything is clear but please feel free to point out anything at all (remember, I am fully aware I am just trying to do my best to describe "It" with words that can only at best circle around it), and any questions of course can serve to help us expound upon the basic foundation for singularity theory in practice (as surrounding the central purpose for the meditation events themselves).

take care everyone

Last edited by PhiedPiper; 01-12-2009 at 07:10 PM.
PhiedPiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 08:39 PM   #499
phireflye
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for yet another excellent post Phied Piper!

I tried to extract the salient points and condense them for ease of future reference, if that is ok... did I get them all?

Quote:
1) singularity theory in practice

there is a central core of knowingness towards which we all share a common respect. And this should be the sole focus of a unified proposition of effort.

develop an intuition of sufficient capacity to truly let us know when we can trust in something or not.

remain simultaneously distinct and united, all at once.

By meditating with a basic understanding of singularity theory, the energy released by each of us in the meditation is not accessible to the manipulators of duality theory since the energy is of a rate (frequency) and type (scalar/torsion) of vibration inaccessible to capture/transmutation.

only the aesthetic aspect of the classical traditions can give it the organic energy needed to activate it - the proper creation for the lattice (which is the only true solution to the coming situation) is out of reach for those responsible for the collapse of the creative traditions.

the 7th Sense United Network, is the combination of gut, heart, and mind level information coming from within. 7th Sense United Network has the power to unite us in this project.

2) This is the crucial scope of thought that protects the sanctity and intention of the energy we put into the meditation - it needs to be coming from a place in our mind that is completely apart from all of the illusion we have developed around us

It is absolutely important that each and everyone of us get all the fear and concern of what "they" are doing out of our consciousness field...By the same token (and this might be more surprising), it is equally unadvantageous to dwell on the excessive decorarations and expansion of scope of all the New Age theory. Remember, the central aspects of the need for any kind of a "new age" are really very simple.

And this energy can be put to good use in the stead of its previous dissipation.

substitute the time spent with immersion into absolute art

3) Second Sun, a way of distinguishing from the previous typical worship of the sun and black sun (the galactic centre), instead our practical viewpoint of the sun AND black sun in alignment
all thrive and shine
phireflye
phireflye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 09:09 PM   #500
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

thanks so much phireflye.

i'm going to try to make a summary of my own contributions at the same time i release the file (very soon now, it's almost finished), and later on i might try to offer my own summary of the entire thread as to everything that is most relevant from my own unique perspective.

we might try to build some guided meditation files as well, but IMHO they should be like primers for the unguided ones that will rely entirely on the changes happening in the frequencies, tuning structure, etc., to trigger the desired effects. this is why figuring out some type of synchronization is essential... but i have a special solution for that issue i am working out at the moment, that could take quite a few months of preparation to launch. i really want to announce it but am still working out the logistics.

i'm hoping to be able to offer some tools for other artists/composers to use to help kindle the fire as well, some freely available software they can use - this will all be happening over a long period of time but is my life's work, so i will hopefully have something for people to try out in that regard by the summertime (i have a conference i am hopefully demonstrating at to keep me motivated to get some of these creative tool projects finished by).

there is one project in particular i have in mind for everyone, they do not have to be artists/composers to take advantage of. it is a simple method by which people will be able to experience going *inside* of the art with only a few pieces of needed equipment, and the right software. i'll be announcing more on that asap, but for the time being, maybe people can consider the prospect of what it is to go inside of art:

imagine being in control of music moving all around you, being able to morph the texture, and step through complex sequences simply by being able to tap a basic rhythmic outline. later on from this, imagine being able to simultaneously morph a visual texture you see on a screen, or better yet immersive video glasses, or manipulate the vibrations coursing into your body.

this is the same effect we'll be trying to create as best we can in the meditations - going into an entirely different place so as to observe the original sense of location objectively - this should be a very powerful technique to detach from the old matrix and come into this new place that will as far as i can tell remain safe from the old ways of manipulation of consciousness.

maybe this new place is really a very old place we were forced to forget in our modern society, and there are those out there who have never forgotten it (and this is probably the case). but what is crucial is to join them on that island of original thought for totally freed consciousness and achieve critical mass to that capacity.

I'll try to upload a smaller fragment of what I am working on at the moment tonight so that people can have a "little sister" version of the larger meditation that can still be useful in its own right - something maybe even 15 minutes long that can make for a good day before leaving the house, or set things right again upon returning to have a relaxing evening, or even a brief event before sleeping in order to calm that rambling mind that can keep us up at night. This way it may be something people can fit into their usual busy schedules, aside from the longer events we can plan for in advance.
PhiedPiper is offline   Reply With Quote