Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-08-2009, 06:27 PM   #951
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phireflye View Post
Friends,

Thanks to each of you we have done it
Here is the thread where you can give your feedback after and in between our global synchronized meditations.
http://
www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?p=110668#post110668

ONE with you in the heart

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:48 PM   #952
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Allright! Here we go!

Statistics for the first Nexus2012 Meditation (all numbers arrived at using "Applied Kinesiology" also called "muscle testing"):

Total number of participants: 2800 - 2900 people

Number of people that meditated the full hour: around 2600 people

The first Nexus2012 Global meditation event calibrated at around 550 on the Scale of Consciousness:

Level 500 is the level where Love becomes more and more Unconditional. Level 540+ is the level of Unconditional Love.

Conclusions:

All in all this seems to me like a very good start! The goal of 7000 participants should be very possible to reach before May 9th.

Thanks!

Sanat
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:58 PM   #953
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Music the
Phied Piper
of dreams
manifesting experience

Nexus point
the hub,
Oh,
karmic wheel

Astral walk
journey's path
love spoke
of transmutation

words to pen,
rite of passage
pi-votal point
in circle
three times
re-turned

requiem ritual
solemn chant
tears reign
forgiveness

Oh, forgiveness
mourning glory
give for
love, transmuted

lifts weight
of fear
geometric magnitude
weighlessness of
infinite possibilities

etheric bodies
let us join
in lattice,
of grid
locked, in
love's embrace
consciousness forms
dreams realized
now, matter
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 08:13 PM   #954
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
Allright! Here we go!

Statistics for the first Nexus2012 Meditation (all numbers arrived at using "Applied Kinesiology" also called "muscle testing"):

Total number of participants: 2800 - 2900 people

Number of people that meditated the full hour: around 2600 people

The first Nexus2012 Global meditation event calibrated at around 550 on the Scale of Consciousness:

Level 500 is the level where Love becomes more and more Unconditional. Level 540+ is the level of Unconditional Love.

Conclusions:

All in all this seems to me like a very good start! The goal of 7000 participants should be very possible to reach before May 9th.

Thanks!

Sanat
Sanat, sorry, I'm just a bit weird...I've never heard of anything like this before.

Could you explain a bit, how did you get all those (wonderful) numbers of participants and all other numbers?

Is this measurable at all?

I'm very greatful in advance for your reply.

With
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 08:25 PM   #955
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
Sanat, sorry, I'm just a bit weird...I've never heard of anything like this before.

Could you explain a bit, how did you get all those (wonderful) numbers of participants and all other numbers?

Is this measurable at all?

I'm very greatful in advance for your reply.

With
Nothing wierd with curiosity my friend Very natural and good.

I can explain. But I provided all the links in the post so you can read about it yourself. I also have a website (link below) which is explains more about this.

In short; it is not very different from "dowsing". The method is faster and also more precise because you use a partner. There is a saying: "Ask and you shall receive!". It is more literal than we might think. Basically you can compare it to dowsing. It is a way to communicate with the "higher Self" which has access to "all" knowledge. You get a "muscle response" where the muscle goes weak in response to a statement that is "not true", and it goes strong in response to a statement that is "true". Thus you get a "yes" or a "no" response. That is what you work with to arrive at numbers by statements like: "The number of participants in the Nexus2012 meditation event today was more than X people"... then you move upwards until you get a "no" response, and then you can "fine calibrate" as much as you want to arrive at a precise number...

You can read more about it here:

http://consciousnessproject.org/page.asp?PageID=15

Everyone can do it "in theory", but in practice it takes practice and experience. You have to be of integrity to get accurate results and also the intention behind the statement/question must be of integrity. In short, the higher you and your partner are on the Scale of Consciousness the better it will work. You will have to enter a very meditative and clear state of mind, and you must be totally neutral with regards to "results" (otherwise it will effect your results greatly). Hope this helped. Thanks

Last edited by Sanat; 02-08-2009 at 08:41 PM.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 09:02 PM   #956
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Sanat, it helped a lot my friend, thanks...
Old 02-09-2009, 12:03 AM   #957
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by alchemikey View Post
there is a nexus 2012 thread started @ godlikeproductions...might help get some new people if we could keep the thread near the top or get it pinned..bump it...rate it...add a comment

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage722565/pg1

peace,
mikey
Ok mikey , I left a message there on their thread

Kindness
mudra
Old 02-09-2009, 06:40 AM   #958
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say that Perseide has been extremely kind and has helped me to find a cure I think will work for me. I have been to see two doctors and they don't seem to be willing to do anything to help me, but yet the problem has been getting worse for months and recently it hit the point where I could no longer even meditate or concentrate on my work.

With any luck, the cure will be just what I need (MMS), and I will be back to participating and working towards an improved meditation file soon afterwards!

I am still very drained but I will try and be back as soon as possible with the good news that it is working and I am getting better again.

take care everyone!

PS: and thanks Perseide! i really didn't know what i was going to do for awhile, it was so frustrating!
PhiedPiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 12:47 PM   #959
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiedPiper View Post
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say that Perseide has been extremely kind and has helped me to find a cure I think will work for me. I have been to see two doctors and they don't seem to be willing to do anything to help me, but yet the problem has been getting worse for months and recently it hit the point where I could no longer even meditate or concentrate on my work.

With any luck, the cure will be just what I need (MMS), and I will be back to participating and working towards an improved meditation file soon afterwards!

I am still very drained but I will try and be back as soon as possible with the good news that it is working and I am getting better again.

take care everyone!

PS: and thanks Perseide! i really didn't know what i was going to do for awhile, it was so frustrating!
Hello Phied,

Very happy to hear your found in MMS something that seems to help you going through your present health condition. More than once did I hear here in Avalon of the benefits of these minerals.
Sending you extra energy and good vibes.
Your music was great to listen to. I really enjoyed the whole event.
Thank you !

Kindness
mudra
Old 02-09-2009, 12:54 PM   #960
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Friends ,

Here are the dates of our february meditations:

every saturday at 8 pm GMT:

2/14 , 2/21, 2/28

Please check our website regularly for updates

http://www.healingexperiment.com/theevents.html

Looking forward to share these great moments with you.

Kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 02-10-2009 at 12:09 AM.
Old 02-09-2009, 04:53 PM   #961
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

great to hear from you phied...the music worked wonders...i feel it really helped to connect us all

just a couple videos to share:

the music of the spheres:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQF2t7xxc0E

kymatica - sequel to esoteric agenda
http://video.google.com/videosearch?...ca&hl=en&emb=0

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:09 PM   #962
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

In addition to all data presented by Astralwalker concerning 2012, I found some extraordinary details about why we should really consider this year as a crux one. Actually, I've found this details in a book that I already read last year, but it was just few days ago that I recollect this.

I'm also not certain, if this has been written somewhere on this forum before.
So forgive me, if it's not new...If it’s the first time you read this information, enjoy it.

It will be a bit longer, this post...but it is worth of reading...

I also must state that in global, I do not necessarily agree with the author about his views of some other threads presented in his book. But the data about the year 2012, this is something that he's researched well and I had to consider these facts in building my opinion about 2012.

It's almost all about numbers and their connection with 2012.

The Author and the Book, I will reveal them at the end of this post.

Excerpt START:
"...according to the…Book of Enoch...and many other ancient texts, the exact point of descent of the Sons of God was Mt. Hermon in Phoenicia...The numbers 33 and 3 are both featured prominently in occult doctrine. The great significance of the number 33 can not be understood unless it is combined with the most important science of the Free Masonry, navigation. The compass and square, the most visible symbols of Masonry are also the basic tools of navigation and map making...Navigation unites time with space...The number 3 is essential to this process. Without the geometry of the 3-sided triangle, establishing location and distance on a map or "triangulation" is impossible. Navigation not only predicts the destination of a traveller on the earth but also the time the traveller will arrive. The most powerful secret held by the occult elite is related to this concept taken to the higher level...The following shows why the number 33 and the compass and square are such important...

...33.33 degrees of the great circle of the earth represents 2012 nautical miles. Mount Hermon...lies precisely at 33.33° north and 33.33° EAST; 2,012 miles from the equator and 2,012 miles from the Paris Meridian, which was often used as the prime meridian throughout history and is the meridian to which many ancient structures are aligned…
…To be completely accurate, the number of nautical miles in 33.33 degrees of the earth is actually 2012.9…This more accurate number of 2012.9 corresponds to the year, month, and day…their calendar will end, December 21st , 2012…

…If the sons of god descended to Mt. Hermon with the intention of connecting 33.33 with 2012 navigationally, might they also have placed an additional marker coordinating 2012…? It appears that they did place such a marker. This is very probably the meaning of the Roswell event; it is a marker (consisting of ancient, sacred numbers) that anchors the year 2012 in our present time. The impact area near Roswell lays 33° north latitude, at a distance 2,012 from the equator. When the latitude of the impact site 33° north is multiplied by…constant PI (3.1415926572…), the result is 104°, which, coincidentally, is the longitude of the impact site. Without an understanding of this number, the science of building, architecture, and navigation is not possible…

…But there is more to the message than the display of “PI”. The Roswell event also incorporates numbers of the earth’s dimensions and orientation in space. These numbers interact with each other in patterns similar to those known to exist in occult ritual magic. Though the value of a number may change with placement of the decimal point, the magical form of the number remains the same. Numbers that display these characteristics are commonly seen in the practice as “theurgy” or numerology…This patterned interaction of numbers is especially notable in the way the message at Roswell displays the number 19.47…

…To explain further, 19.47° or “19.5” is a universal number signifying the meeting of a tetrahedron with a sphere. The latitude of 19.47° is where three points of the four-sided tetrahedron touch north or south of the equator if the fourth point is anchored at the pole of a rotating sphere…

…the earth is 21,600 nautical miles around. This measurement is based on the ratio 360 X 60…still in use by modern ocean and flight navigators. As far as the earth’s orientation in space: the number 6,480 is exactly 1/4th of the total 25,920 <ears it takes earth to complete one circuit thru the signs of zodiac…

…Furthermore, in considering the connection of the aforementioned numbers with the event in Roswell, 19.47(the number suggested by the year of the Roswell crash [1947] and the universal number signifying the meeting of a tetrahedron with a sphere) appears in relationship with 21,600 (the earth’s circumference), 6,480 (1/4th the total of years it takes earth to complete one circuit through the signs of the zodiac…) and 33.33…
…When 21,600 is divided by 33.33 the number 6,480 in a variation:

• 21,600/33.33 = 648.06480648064…
• 648.06480648064…divided by 19.47 produces a modification of 33.33:
648.064806480/19.147 = 33.28

• 33.28° is the exact latitude of the Roswell crash site
• 33.28 multiplied by PI (3.141592653589…) results in a longitude of 104.56°
• 104.56 is the exact longitude of the Roswell crash site

Thus, using the above defined numbers 21,600, 33.33, 6,480, and 19.47 in relationship with each other pinpoints the exact coordinates of the disc impact site near Roswell, NM.

Additionally, the number 2012…can be calculated with a form of the number of the exact Roswell crash latitude, 3.28° and a form of the number of the year of the Roswell event itself, 1947:

• 19.47 X 3.328 = 64.80
• Between July 1947 and March 2012 there are 64.80 years.

It is significant that the United States recovered the debris and “alien” bodies of the Roswell crash on the 4th of July 1947. America itself was founded on the same date in 1776. This year was chosen by the occult elite behind the formation of America for a special reason…being: 888 is the sum of the letters in Greek of the name of Jesus…A second “messiah” (888) plus the first messiah (888) = 1776…
…Furthermore, 1776 is related to the latitude and year of the Roswell event. In calculating this connection, one must keep in mind that the average number of days in a year for a century is 364.864 (this is slightly less then 365 because it includes leap years that have an extra day). This figure is produced when the quarter of precession 6,480 is divided by a form of the founding year…1776 (the decimal point is moved two places to the left).

• 6,480/17,76 = 364.861648
• 364.864648 X 1776 = 648,000/33.28 (Roswell event latitude) = 17,470.

Likewise, the Roswell event longitude is also related to…year 1776:

• 1776/17.076 = 104.0056, (the exact longitude of Roswell crash site is 104.56°)”

Excerpt END!
Author is Thomas Horn
Book title is Nephilim Stargates - the year 2012 and the return of the watchers

I personally, found this pretty impressive. And I hope you enjoyed…

With
malletzky

Last edited by Malletzky; 02-09-2009 at 08:19 PM.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:43 PM   #963
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

Malletzky Thankyou for this insight.
I do enjoy reading and wathcing interviews with Richard Hoagland regarding his theories on the 19.5 angles as well as the earths rotation based on the tetrahedron.

Much love and light to you my friend.
Robski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:47 PM   #964
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Very impressive Malletsky.
Thank you for sharing !

Sanat I finished listening to Richard Hoagland's tapes tonight.
I can only recommend them to everyone. Very good !
Thank you Sanat

" The hyperdimensional election of Barack Obama and 2012 "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wxqI...844382&index=0

Zedo
I have'nt had time to listen to Hahu Fred Sterling on Conscious media but I will .

Kindness
mudra
Old 02-11-2009, 12:31 AM   #965
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

some exciting dolphin news:

http://www.cymascope.com/cetacean.html

peace,
mikey
Old 02-11-2009, 09:16 PM   #966
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Friends we have come a long way ,

We have a web site thanks to Mikey
We have this thread turned into pdf and promoted on Startreka's site.
We have a summary translated in french and polish thanks to Lawless, Karelia , Burgundia and Zeddo.
We will soon have an italian and german copy as well thanks to Winadeyo and Czymra.
We have pdfs of the meditation guide lines laid out by Astralwalker .
We have videos on nexus thanks to Perseide and Mikey.
And we will soon have a film ...isn't it Czymra ?

We have music thanks to Phied and Astralwalker.
We have sites beings mapped thanks to Samarkis and all who contributed and helped her along.
We have a growing public thanks to Avalon, Camelot , Lightworkers org, Divine cosmos and every one of you who talks to someone else about Nexus.

I know everyone here has done something in it's own way. That's very very good !

But if you think about it there is a lot we still have to do now that we have the basics in and that we know where we are going.
The 5-9-9 event on sacred sites has to come into reality.
It's easy I found to talk Avaloners into it but what about all these far away people around the globe which I am not sure understand all that this is about.
We need ideas to get these people on the sites. We need coordinators of events per country.
We have 2 and half month left until there.
We should all work on it guys. Everyone has to do something .
Please think about it and come with bright ideas and initiatives.
I can't do this by my own , Astralwalker can't do it by his own, Mikey can't do it by his own , Samarkis can't do it by her own etc...
We are a team friends ..Get going...Get busy as this is the only way we will have a chance to make it .

I love you all
kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 02-11-2009 at 09:19 PM.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:44 PM   #967
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
And we will soon have a film ...isn't it Czymra ?
Where is the Japanese embarrassment drop smiley?
It's a promise but don't hold me to a time. I'm working on the translation at the moment.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 11:07 PM   #968
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Dear Czymra,

No need for Japanese embarrassement smiley
I know you are doing a great job on this translation actually and take it
on an already quite busy schedule.
Anyone here speaking german please give a hand to Czymra in that translation
He deserves it.
The film will be great I know Czymra and come out right in time.

Where are all the other team members ?
We need you friends . I can't think of anything better than to lift this Earth with light through our growing in full consciousness and uniting in ONENESS with the universe.

Your ideas as to how we are going to build a worldwide team of at least 7000 nexus lightworkers and get them onto these sites are most welcome .

I love you all and appreciate every single one of you
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 02-12-2009 at 12:55 AM.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:17 AM   #969
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

hello rainbow warriors...i have some good news...vodahost my hosting company for the website has upgraded all user's accounts to unlimited bandwidth meaning the site can now get as big as it wants without having to worry about crashing anything

i have updated the music section of the site with the new music mix provided by astralwaker which we will be using for this week's meditation...you can now download the file straight from the site or stream it...we still prefer people downloading the file just to be safe

http://www.healingexperiment.com/themusic.html

peace,
mikey
Old 02-12-2009, 12:41 AM   #970
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

also some new nexus 2012 videos to share thanks to oneness:

http://www.youtube.com/user/FatalSuperior

peace,
mikey
Old 02-12-2009, 12:55 AM   #971
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by alchemikey View Post
also some new nexus 2012 videos to share thanks to oneness:

http://www.youtube.com/user/FatalSuperior

peace,
mikey
Mikey the link did'nt lead to anything to view

Kindness
mudra
Old 02-12-2009, 01:12 AM   #972
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

hey mudra...there should be 2 videos there to watch...i just linked to the channel instead of the actual videos

peace,
mikey
Old 02-12-2009, 01:54 AM   #973
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Mikey thank you these videos are really great.
Who made them ?
We now have 4 about nexus. Fantastic

Also I noticed that by tomorrow we will probably have reached 500 on the nexus collective !
That a really big jump within one week

Kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 02-12-2009 at 01:57 AM.
Old 02-12-2009, 02:33 AM   #974
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

hey mudra...the videos are from cal (aka "oneness" here on project avalon)
they have been added to the video section

1/14th of the way

came across another initiative helping to dream a new dream:
http://awakeningthedreamer.org/content/view/115/135

peace,
mikey
Old 02-12-2009, 03:44 AM   #975
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Illusion

Eye Behold
clarity glimpses

illusion
of seperateness
dissolves

equal opposites
answers silently
questions unasked
re-solved
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote