Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-23-2009, 09:51 PM   #1026
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perseide View Post
I have a honest question. Why did we change the audio file... I felt Phiedpiper's file worked just fine. The first motives were to listen to a file connected to the grid energy of the earth.

Unless I missed some point.

Another thing that bothers me is the fact that everything as been scatered in different threads so now there is almost no posting here anymore.

I don't know why but I feel like we are loosing a focus point.

Trully Perseide
Hello Perseide,

Phied's original file lasted only about 30 minutes.
We asked him to make a longer one to fit the one hour meditation that we have decided upon.
However Phied is ill at the moment and I 've no news from him despite a mail and a pm I
did send him.
Astralwalker has added pieces of music to phied's piece to make it longer.
This is the piece we have used in our last 2 meditations.
However there is a general want for something more coherent from beginning to end.
Dayzero is preparing a new music file based of the 18 solfegio tones in the spirit of what Phied was making .He will make it ready for this week's meditation.

We are keeping this thread alive but I feel people are not posting much here any longer since Astralwalker has been away for the last couple of weeks. He will soon be back and the thread will be very alive again. I am sure.

The reason I opened a separate thread " feedback thread" was meant for people who joined in the global meditation to have a place where they can all come and tell their insight about it if afterwards if they wish.

Hope this makes it clearer for you
kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 10:39 PM   #1027
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

I just want to say that I think it's fine that this thread is 'quiet'. I enjoy the occasional updates and that I don't have to feel pressed to read yet another link or video posted here. The feedback thread is great.
However, I do feel that I had somewhat similar concerns to Perseide, and maybe a discussion about that should be encouraged.

I do think as well, though, that the silence is a way of saying (opposed to what was mentioned on another thread) "we're carrying this out, you take it for what you like it..."

In that sense, prepping a two hour meditation next week. I will take PhiedPiper's first version file that was so 'empty' and use it to clear me... empty me. Let all the annoying stuff go while I'm settling in and I have no problem hearing that two or three times. I understand that people want a solidly crafter full hour of music to accompany this, and also that the current efforts are only to overcome the problematic situation. However, if Dayzero is with us and wants to put up the effort, maybe it's possible to go back to the 'root spirit' and do it with his solfeggio and Phied's file only?

I personally have the feeling that Phied V1 and Phied V2 followed by Dayzero's Solfeggio will be most excellent. If anyone else, by the way, is interested in that first empty V1 file of Phied, it's still up on my server and I can provide a link.

(I missed V3 but I suppose it's similar to V4 of last week?)
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 11:30 PM   #1028
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Czymra I am very interested to get V1 of Phied's file.
I too do like Phied's music and could happily listen to it in a loop without getting bored at all.
That's what we did during the first meditation and it worked out well for me.

It was Astralwalker's decision to add things to it as a temporary solution.
However some people reported they preferred to do their meditation in silence
and others just listened to something else.
We really need to find coherence.Astralwalker pointed out that we should all be
listening to the same music.
It's really nice from dayzero to work something out for us.
And he will do it in the spirit of what Phied did.
Hopefully it should be available for thursday so we can listen to it and discuss it here.
If any changes to be made he might still have the time to do this for saturday.
I'll ask him to post here tomorrow what he intends to do so you all know.

kindness
mudra
Old 02-24-2009, 12:11 AM   #1029
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Friends,

We have reached 616 on the collective tonight
This is very good . People are giving feed back there.
Please take some time to drop them a line from time
to time. That would be great as they are not all with us
here in Avalon.
When you look at the map one can see south america and russia
still being quite empty.
That makes me feel we need to have translations of the summary
in spanish and russian.
Any help would be very welcome and usefull if we want to fill these empty spaces.

Kindness
mudra
Old 02-24-2009, 12:51 AM   #1030
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Friends,

We have reached 616 on the collective tonight
This is very good . People are giving feed back there.
Please take some time to drop them a line from time
to time. That would be great as they are not all with us
here in Avalon.
When you look at the map one can see south america and russia
still being quite empty.
That makes me feel we need to have translations of the summary
in spanish and russian.
Any help would be very welcome and usefull if we want to fill these empty spaces.

Kindness
mudra
Sorry, but where is this 'collective'?
(By the way, go to bed! It's 2am! )
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 01:22 AM   #1031
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Czymra the collective is on the nexus site !
I go there every day it's so much fun to see the map being filled with people.
http://www.healingexperiment.com/thepeople.html
When it becomes all blue there .That means we will have made it !

2 am ..Yes.. just about the right time for soul meeting in dream land.
Old 02-24-2009, 01:12 PM   #1032
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

One would feel as thought the thread has slowed down. The aim of this thread was clearly introduced and there is all but constant meditative practises to be undergone from week to week and inbetween weeks for that matter for the purposes of becoming intuned with our hearts and minds.

We're on path leading to a global unification. The occassions in which we've meditated globally has been sensed that we're not alone in our own homes doing this. There truly is a collective rising rapidly amongst humanity.

I would suggest if we could have an indicator showoing the number of global participants and the energy level. We had such an indicator in our earlier threads. Can we introduce it back to this post?

From my heart to yours
Robski
Robski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 01:14 PM   #1033
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

With so many people viewing this thread it should be very possible to get at least 7000 people for the Big Event on May 9. But I think it would be a good idea to announce that people can also participate from wherever they are (i.e. home. And make that a "sacred site"), and that those who can make it to Sacred sites do that. In my humble view the number of people is the most important, and the location is secondary. I don't know if this has been discussed before on this thread, but I have not seen it at least.

Either way I would like to remind people viewing this thread to go to the Nexus2012 site and sign up on the Map if they plan to participate in May:

In Gratitude,

Sanat
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 01:21 PM   #1034
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
Allright! Here we go!

Statistics for the first Nexus2012 Meditation (all numbers arrived at using "Applied Kinesiology" also called "muscle testing"):

Total number of participants: 2800 - 2900 people

Number of people that meditated the full hour: around 2600 people

The first Nexus2012 Global meditation event calibrated at around 550 on the Scale of Consciousness:

Level 500 is the level where Love becomes more and more Unconditional. Level 540+ is the level of Unconditional Love.

Conclusions:

All in all this seems to me like a very good start! The goal of 7000 participants should be very possible to reach before May 9th.

Thanks!

Sanat
Sanat, can you possibly post such information for every meditative event as it will be very useful to existing and potentially new visitors meditating globally.

From my smiles to yours
Robski
Robski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 06:43 PM   #1035
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

I found this AWESOME,AWESOME lead into meditation to open the third eye chakra,only those ready for it-will it open!! It is stunning and I will use this as my intro to meditation!!

Enjoy!! Enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4kGlb-CT94

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 08:30 PM   #1036
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robski View Post
Sanat, can you possibly post such information for every meditative event as it will be very useful to existing and potentially new visitors meditating globally.

From my smiles to yours
Robski
Yes, I will be glad to offer that kind of information beginning from the next meditation event, and as we move towards the May 9th event and beyond. I will post the information on this thread hopefully the same day as the meditation (if I don't manage the same day for some reason I will try to get it posted within a few days). Thanks!

In Gratitude,

Sanat
Old 02-24-2009, 08:53 PM   #1037
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

A new study guide of the RA (Law of One) material and A course in miracles material is now available. It is very relevant to this thread, 2012 and the coming Harvest/Ascension. Here is a small quote:

Quote:
TO RESPECT YOUR FREEDOM, TRUTH IS OFFERED WITHOUT PROOF

HATONN: We are attempting to extract the greatest possible harvest from the planet. This is our mission. We offer Truth without proof. In that way, the motivation will come from the individual. In this way the individual vibratory rate will be increased. Impressing this Truth upon an individual in such a way that he would be forced to accept it would have no usable effect upon his vibratory rate. (B1,34-36)
download/read it here: http://www.scribd.com/doc/12655236/T...Study-Guide-v2
Old 02-24-2009, 10:50 PM   #1038
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robski View Post
One would feel as thought the thread has slowed down. The aim of this thread was clearly introduced and there is all but constant meditative practises to be undergone from week to week and inbetween weeks for that matter for the purposes of becoming intuned with our hearts and minds.

We're on path leading to a global unification. The occassions in which we've meditated globally has been sensed that we're not alone in our own homes doing this. There truly is a collective rising rapidly amongst humanity.

I would suggest if we could have an indicator showoing the number of global participants and the energy level. We had such an indicator in our earlier threads. Can we introduce it back to this post?

From my heart to yours
Robski
Thank you for pointing that out Robsky.
True great progress has been made since the early days of nexus .
We have now entered a practical era with our synchronized meditations.
I feel we are building something quite stable and I see no problem in reaching our goal.
Thank you to everyone who has made it possible to bring us this far.
It means a lot to me to be part of this team with you .
You are all unique and moved by your hearts .
I am happy and honored to lift this world up with you.

Blessings to you all
Kindness
mudra
Old 02-24-2009, 10:53 PM   #1039
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
A new study guide of the RA (Law of One) material and A course in miracles material is now available. It is very relevant to this thread, 2012 and the coming Harvest/Ascension. Here is a small quote:

download/read it here: http://www.scribd.com/doc/12655236/T...Study-Guide-v2
Thank you so much Sanat.
Great material the law of One is.
It's certainly has it's place here.
Thank you for sharing.

Kindness
mudra
Old 02-24-2009, 10:55 PM   #1040
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Yes, I will be glad to offer that kind of information beginning from the next meditation event, and as we move towards the May 9th event and beyond. I will post the information on this thread hopefully the same day as the meditation (if I don't manage the same day for some reason I will try to get it posted within a few days). Thanks!

In Gratitude,

Sanat
That would be very much appreciated Sanat.
I meant to ask you but forgot .
So thank you Robsky for bringing this up

kindness
mudra
Old 02-24-2009, 11:12 PM   #1041
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

speaking of the law of one...here is a little video i just put together:

Rainbow Warriors...Wanderers...whatever you want to call us

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77QK2OujzKE

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 11:37 PM   #1042
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Great Mikey !!!!!!!!!!
Lovely video
I love it.

Thank you
mudra
Old 02-25-2009, 03:24 AM   #1043
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

would anyone be interested in wearing a nexus shirt to help spread the word and make it easier to find each other at the sacred sites?

below is an initial design:

they would cost $25

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 03:59 AM   #1044
Perseide
Avalon Senior Member

HI there everybody.

I guess this is a normal situation when lot's of people are trying to join. But I felt like if some things moved without the aproval of the people.

I am not really able to clarify my thoughts here because english is not my spoken language and it would sound rude as I know I sound often that way when I type. So I want to tell you that I am glad we are all joining for that meditation. But we must do the things a little bit simpler and clearer for all the new people joining... I spoke with people who were just catching up on all this and they were all confused about what is the good file why is it that it changes, where is the main site... the forum or the healingproject. I know everything everybody did in this thread was on the purpose of helping and I am sure it is doing a great job. The thing I am pointing out is the fact that when it was just a thread, all the information was concentrated here.. we could "feel" the energy as the people were talkingm debating on how to make things progress. Now even if I am very interrested in all this, I somehow feel like things are decided without consult. I am not pointing someone in particular here and please consider me honest and with good will, I am just maybe out of focus or something, since Phiedpiper got sick and Astralwalker gone, it seems decisions are made too quickly for me.

I personnally think that Phiedpiper's file was doing a great great job with all the colors in my visions it was just awesome... of course somebody can make a file just as good or even better... but the las file with the music in it just seemed completely out of focus to me.

I really feel for now that Phiedpiper's file played twice was working very well for me... Of course you could say that I just have to listen to the file I want but we would miss an important point... We are all supposed to listen to the same file as it helps getting into the same vibes and joinning our energies together.

Since We didn't discussed about it on this thread the decision was made and we or maybe just I was cought off guard with a meditation that didn't work for me.

Am I the only one feeling a little bit concerned about this?

Trully Perseide

P.S. Please those involved in the meditation schedule and planification, don't read this as a negative critic. It is not intended to hurt anyone. It is just intended to see if I am the only one with concerns like these.
Perseide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 09:15 AM   #1045
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Hey all....

Wow...okay....

Um, please, anyone with concerns, I'd like to just state where I'm at with all this....

Phied's piece is Excellent and I absolutely love it...

The other music pieces at the start and end [added by astral] were temporary....this was maybe a mistake as there is no need to create confusion......however, with any collective endeavour that is truly organic, as this is, it is not really possible to present the finished piece [as this would be a fait accompli]...so it has to evolve.
Soo.....

There were issues with the mix of the first file, hence the remaster I did.

Then, it seems many people had issues with the music at the start and end, mainly at the end, so I have offered to make something specially for the meditation [as opposed to sticking some nice music on the end....which we don't own the rights for and that also is not specifically made....]

So I'm working on a piece involving the Solfeggio Frequencies
- there are 18 in all, and they make a very unique tuning......
as discussed at length here [thanks alchemikey]
http://forums.abrahadabra.com/showthread.php?t=2108

This all has to be for the Greatest and Highest Good of All, so I will try my very best to create something good..and also I guess this can evolve also as the reactions come in over time.

But we [I!] must be careful not to put too much emphasis on the audio, or get distracted by the side-issues.....we are coming together as one, and this is a wonderful opportunity!

We have done the poll, as suggested [no-one is taking any executive decisions, as far as I can see....] and the Hour Length is what most prefer.

I wanted and hour and a half! lol....

So it is.

In love,

dayZero
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 09:21 AM   #1046
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Oh, I forgot to add, it's not just the frequencies I'll be working with, I'm also adding Tibetan Singing Bowls, and maybe some Didjeridu, also other natural sounds and melodies also.......will just have to see what happens......
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 01:04 PM   #1047
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perseide View Post
HI there everybody.

I guess this is a normal situation when lot's of people are trying to join. But I felt like if some things moved without the aproval of the people.

I am not really able to clarify my thoughts here because english is not my spoken language and it would sound rude as I know I sound often that way when I type. So I want to tell you that I am glad we are all joining for that meditation. But we must do the things a little bit simpler and clearer for all the new people joining... I spoke with people who were just catching up on all this and they were all confused about what is the good file why is it that it changes, where is the main site... the forum or the healingproject. I know everything everybody did in this thread was on the purpose of helping and I am sure it is doing a great job. The thing I am pointing out is the fact that when it was just a thread, all the information was concentrated here.. we could "feel" the energy as the people were talkingm debating on how to make things progress. Now even if I am very interrested in all this, I somehow feel like things are decided without consult. I am not pointing someone in particular here and please consider me honest and with good will, I am just maybe out of focus or something, since Phiedpiper got sick and Astralwalker gone, it seems decisions are made too quickly for me.

I personnally think that Phiedpiper's file was doing a great great job with all the colors in my visions it was just awesome... of course somebody can make a file just as good or even better... but the las file with the music in it just seemed completely out of focus to me.

I really feel for now that Phiedpiper's file played twice was working very well for me... Of course you could say that I just have to listen to the file I want but we would miss an important point... We are all supposed to listen to the same file as it helps getting into the same vibes and joinning our energies together.

Since We didn't discussed about it on this thread the decision was made and we or maybe just I was cought off guard with a meditation that didn't work for me.

Am I the only one feeling a little bit concerned about this?

Trully Perseide

P.S. Please those involved in the meditation schedule and planification, don't read this as a negative critic. It is not intended to hurt anyone. It is just intended to see if I am the only one with concerns like these.
Hello Perseide,

Your thoughts are welcome.
We can all learn from each other by expressing ourselves in the open.
I appreciate you do.

Let's go back in time to try to understand what happened:

1) Phied gave us a music file of 30 minutes to test and to which we all responded
on the thread : " give you feed back to Phied's music "
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=10538

2) most of the people appreciated that piece of music with some things we would have liked added to it as tibetan bowls or so to give it a little more depth

3) Phied was then supposed to make an hour audio file to go along our 1st meditation
However due to his health he was unable to this .

4) we agreed to have the file played twice in a loop during the 1st meditation to cover the expected time.

5) second global meditation Astralwalker solved the situation of a too short file by adding some intro and other things to it and announced it on his post 980.
This is the file we used then during the second meditation.
This was done in expectation of Phied getting better and hopefully preparing a new file of his own for the 3rd meditation. However due to his health he could'nt do this.

6) From the feed back we got of that 2d meditation some people mentionned feeling distracted by this 2d audio file which has so different put into it and not really being well streamlined.

7) in the 3rd meditation dayzero tried to solve this by stremlining Astralwalker's file.

8) From the feedback it appeared although this was better people would like to have something which from beginning to end would be coherent and also in the spirit of what Phied did with sacred sounds.

9) As to this date Phied is still not well and we don't know when he will be back Dayzero has proposed to make a new file keeping Phied's piece which everyone likes and just make it longer by integrating to it the solfegio tones , tibetan bowls etc...so we can have something coherent from beginning to end.

As you see these initiatives have been taken as we went along trying to fit best to people's expectations .

Astralwalker has been informed all along of the initiatives I did personnally take so he would know and could tell me if he disagreed with anything.

The aim really is to have a music file everyone can use and feel happy about and which is done in respect of what we all agreed and were waiting for in relation to sacred sounds.

For people who don't clearly know where is what about nexus :
Here are the main areas:

1)nexus website: (by Alchemikey)

2)nexus thread : for general discussion ( by Astralwalker)
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=8441

3)meditation feed back thread: (by mudra)
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=10926

4)sacred places update list (by Samarkis )
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=10551

5) nexus 2012: spread the word ( by unlimited mind)
A place where you can find ideas to help disseminating nexus around.

These areas have been separated by topic so as to avoid to clutter the main thread: nexus 2012 which is already so long that some people can't catch up with it.

Kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 02-25-2009 at 01:12 PM.
Old 02-25-2009, 04:32 PM   #1048
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Note that this material (RA - Law of One) was channeled in/around 1981:

Quote:
THE BIRTH OF THE EARTH
DON: The planetary entity is somewhat of a single entity made up of billions of mind/body/spirit complexes. Is this correct? (B3,110)
RA: You are quite correct.
DON: Then we deal with an entity that has not yet formed a social memory complex but is an entity just as one of us can be called a single entity. (B3,110)
RA: In your space/time you and your peoples are the parents of that which is in the womb. The Earth, as you call it, is ready to be born and the delivery is not going smoothly. When this entity (Earth) has become born, it will be instinct with the social memory complex of its parents which have become 4th density positive.
(B3,110)

WHAT IS THE DENSITY LEVEL OF PLANET EARTH NOW?
The planet itself is a 3rd density planet because that is the density of the people on its surface, but the region of space into which it has moved is 4th density. This affects the planet; for example, it alters the earth’s magnetic field.
RA: Your planet is 3rd density in the beingness of its peoples, but it is now in a 4th density space-time continuum. (B1,133)

HOW DOES A 3RD DENSITY PLANET BECOME A 4TH DENSITY PLANET?
EARTH HAS MOVED INTO A REGION OF SPACE WITH A DIFFERENT (HIGHER)
VIBRATIONAL PATTERN

(This probably means that this region of space is filled with electromagnetic energy (photons) having an average frequency that is higher than that encountered in previously occupied regions of space).
RA: The 4th density is as regularized in its approach as the striking of a clock
upon the hour. Your planetary sphere has spiraled into space/time of a different vibrational configuration. This causes the planetary sphere to be molded by these new distortions.
(B1,133)

HOW LONG ARE THESE CYCLES?
RA: One major cycle is approximately 25,000 of your years. (B1,92)
RA:There are 3 cycles of this nature. Those who have progressed (sufficiently) may be harvested at the end of (any of these) 3 major cycles. After this is completed (75,000 years) all are harvested regardless of their progress, for during that time the planet itself has moved through the useful part of that dimension and begins to cease being useful for the lower levels of vibration within that density.
(B1,93)

DON: Our planetary population has only a certain amount of time to progress. This time is divided into three 25,000 year cycles. At the end of 75,000 years the planet progresses itself. Why is this so precise?
RA: The living flow creates a rhythm which is as inevitable as one of your timepieces. Intelligent energy offers a type of clock. The gateway from intelligent energy to intelligent infinity opens regardless of circumstance on the striking of the hour. (B1,105)

OUR DISHARMONY AFFECTS THE EARTH
RA: When an entire planetary system of peoples and cultures repeatedly
experiences disharmony on a great scale, the earth under the feet of these
entities shall begin to resonate with this disharmony. (B3,68)
RA: In the event of mixed harvest there is nearly always disharmony and
therefore, added catalyst in the form of your so-called "Earth changes". It is
the Confederation's desire to serve those who may indeed seek more intensely
because of this added catalyst. We do not seek for the success of added numbers to the harvest for this would not be appropriate. We are servants. If we are called, we shall serve with all our strength. To count the numbers is without virtue.
(B3,109)

WHO GOES WHERE?
DON: As we enter the 4th density there will be a 3 way split. (B1,151)
(1) Harvestable entities of positive polarity will remain for 4th density experience on this planet
(2) Harvestable entities of negative polarity going to another 4th density planet
(3) Unharvestable entities going to another 3rd density planet.
Is this correct? (B3,89)
RA: This is correct but the positively oriented harvestable entities will remain in this planetary influence but not upon this plane. (B3,89-90)
Source: http://www.scribd.com/doc/12655236/T...Study-Guide-v2

Quote:
1. HEALING

THE MOST BASIC REQUIREMENT

RA: HEALING OCCURS WHEN A MIND/BODY/SPIRIT COMPLEX
REALIZES DEEP WITHIN ITSELF, THE LAW OF ONE; THAT IS,
THAT THERE IS NO DISHARMONY, NO IMPERFECTION; THAT
ALL IS COMPLETE AND WHOLE AND PERFECT. (B1,86)
I am a reader of a lot of different channeled material which I have listed on my website. All of this material agrees on the fact that the coming Shift/Harvest/Ascension is inevitable. It also agrees that 2011-2012-2013 is the deadline for this Shift to occur. The Nexus2012 Healing Experiment can and is greatly effecting the smoothness of this Birthing Process. This is my focus as a humble participant in this great project. It is a focus I have choosen to represent while still accepting the fact that other people might have a slightly different focus (or a totally different focus altogether). The most important thing is the Unifying intent behind this Global initiative; and that is the raising of Consciousness into a higher and more harmonious expression of itself.

Thank you all for looking beyond superficial differences, and seeking out the unity of Essence as the working solution of our situation.

Love and Gratitude,

Sanat

Last edited by Sanat; 02-26-2009 at 12:53 AM.
Old 02-25-2009, 07:44 PM   #1049
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayzero View Post
Oh, I forgot to add, it's not just the frequencies I'll be working with, I'm also adding Tibetan Singing Bowls, and maybe some Didjeridu, also other natural sounds and melodies also.......will just have to see what happens......
Thank you dayzero,

It's all very clear.
I am sure you'll work out something great !
Just looking forward to listen to your file

Kindness
mudra
Old 02-25-2009, 07:49 PM   #1050
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:

The most important thing is the Unifying intent behind this Global initiative; and that is the raising of Consciousness into a higher and more harmonious expression of itself[/COLOR].

Thank you all for looking beyond superficial differences, and seeking out the unity of Essence as the working solution of our situation.

Love and Gratitude,

Sanat
Thank you Sanat this is spot on !
I can only agree with you.

Kindness
mudra