Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 04-04-2009, 01:41 AM   #1526
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

From George Ure's website Urban Survival today

Urgent Update

Crop Circle Breakthrough? Swirly Thing Alert

I don't normally post "bulletins" on my web site, but the world may be about to be changed - forever - in ways we can not yet predict. This is a story about crop circles. So the first thing to do is read up on them over at Wikipedia.

The second thing you need to do is hit YouTube or Google Video and look at some video of what happens when crop circles are spun. Various shapes and patterns begin to emerge. Here's a good one to start with.

Now, here are the latest developments: An international ad hoc group of programmers and my friend Cliff over at www.halfpasthuman.com have been working on the crop circles and spinning them at various frame rates. Cliff happens to have the graphics expertise to do some alpha testing of frame/spinning software and he's got a group of programmers in Germany and elsewhere who are collaborating on the project. He's been up for 24-hours or so, and is reporting some amazing if not world changing results.

What seems to occur is that when spun around various center points different information is emerging from from crop circles. His assistant in the predictive linguistics project is a fellow we call Igor - a Fortune 100 level IT guy. Ever since he has known him, Cliff reports that Igor has been chewing his mustache. Since he's got the most 'eye time' on spinning crop circles, its curious to note that Igor is no longer chewing his moustache.

In Europe, where another member of the loosely connected team is spinning other circles, the researcher reported dropping into something like an alpha-state trance for a couple of hours and, upon emerging from it, he reported that his arthritis of many years has stopped hurting.

Another says if a black and white image is spun, colors emerge.

So here's what's going on right now: This ad hoc team of programmers is working on software which will be put into the public domain if it works as expected. The software will not only allow the spinning of the crop circle images at various frame rates (where we already have seen different information appear) but in addition, eventually it will provide for flexibility in setting the axis point. So, in other words, you'll be able to spin crop circles in various directions.

At SourceForge.net you can look in on the Linux work ongoing. The project there is "Crop Circle Symbol Engine".

We're not sure where this is going to lead, but it could be one of those 'chance' events that could lead to a real breakthrough in how humans work. Or, later today Igor could go nuts and have to be locked up...we just don't know. Worries about the Zombie factor may be why we're testing on Igor...

But what we do know for now is that some unexpected results are occurring, and software is in development to push out on the envelope a bit, and we want to get the word out as to what's happening and that this will all end up (rather quickly) FREE and in the public domain.

Frankly, we don't know if this is some kind of transdimensional/intergalactic mental invasion technique, or whether we've just stumbled over the intergalactic/transdimensional encyclopedia that will jump humans ahead to who new states of awareness and health. Just too early to tell.

But, since Cliff has the video manipulation background, having patented the Vortex Reader technology, and since we've been working on the predictive linguistics technology (a/k/a the 'web bot project') for nearly 10-years together, it seems, as one of the researchers in Europe noted, that Cliff & Igor may be playing the role of Jody Foster in the movie "Contact".

Or, as Cliff puts it: "We may have stumbled on our own Manhattan Project here..."

We'll keep you posted. But we may have just cracked the cover of "What Comes Next 101".

Last edited by unlimited mind; 04-04-2009 at 01:44 AM.
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 03:14 AM   #1527
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Please watch the full series,José Arguelles-2012 Prophecy .

There is too much here to even begin commenting, but this fits in with the overall Nexus project.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l29O7LhzuuM

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 03:27 AM   #1528
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddo View Post
Please watch the full series,José Arguelles-2012 Prophecy .

There is too much here to even begin commenting, but this fits in with the overall Nexus project.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l29O7LhzuuM

Z
i listened to Jose on coast the other night and thought the same thing. i have written to him to let him know about this project. i imagine he will be slammed with emails after the coast show, so i put nexus 2012 global meditation in the subject header. here is the email address info@lawoftime.org if anyone else wants to write.
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 03:55 AM   #1529
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlimited mind View Post
i listened to Jose on coast the other night and thought the same thing. i have written to him to let him know about this project. i imagine he will be slammed with emails after the coast show, so i put nexus 2012 global meditation in the subject header. here is the email address info@lawoftime.org if anyone else wants to write.
The one thing he says in part 8 is "we are trying to create a global telepathic field". WOW ! I have been thinking this for so long and thought I may have been losing my marbles, at last confirmation from an unexpected source.

Old 04-04-2009, 05:01 AM   #1530
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Just one more then I will return to my hideaway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6CVzAYkVxI

Enjoy

Z
Old 04-04-2009, 07:07 AM   #1531
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alchemikey View Post

i think it is a little late to be changing anything for this week's meditation but i have an idea for next week

i am thinking everyone could download the latest version of winamp...that way we wouldn't have to worry about downloading huge video files

winamp has a built-in visual plugin called 'milk drop' that is beautiful to watch as it plays synchronized with the music...all you have to do is start the music...press control + k...then select milkdrop...then press start

http://www.winamp.com/
http://www.nullsoft.com/free/milkdrop/

peace,
mikey
Yep, that’s sounds reasonable.

If ok with everyone we can meditate with the previous file and for the next run we will meditate with something else - probably a new file that Perseide has done or almost done.

Peace,
Astralwalker
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 07:08 AM   #1532
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddo View Post
The one thing he says in part 8 is "we are trying to create a global telepathic field". WOW ! I have been thinking this for so long and thought I may have been losing my marbles, at last confirmation from an unexpected source.

Yep we are going that way my friend.
Old 04-04-2009, 07:15 AM   #1533
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlimited mind View Post
From George Ure's website Urban Survival today

Urgent Update

Crop Circle Breakthrough? Swirly Thing Alert

I don't normally post "bulletins" on my web site, but the world may be about to be changed - forever - in ways we can not yet predict. This is a story about crop circles. So the first thing to do is read up on them over at Wikipedia.

The second thing you need to do is hit YouTube or Google Video and look at some video of what happens when crop circles are spun. Various shapes and patterns begin to emerge. Here's a good one to start with.

Now, here are the latest developments: An international ad hoc group of programmers and my friend Cliff over at www.halfpasthuman.com have been working on the crop circles and spinning them at various frame rates. Cliff happens to have the graphics expertise to do some alpha testing of frame/spinning software and he's got a group of programmers in Germany and elsewhere who are collaborating on the project. He's been up for 24-hours or so, and is reporting some amazing if not world changing results.

What seems to occur is that when spun around various center points different information is emerging from from crop circles. His assistant in the predictive linguistics project is a fellow we call Igor - a Fortune 100 level IT guy. Ever since he has known him, Cliff reports that Igor has been chewing his mustache. Since he's got the most 'eye time' on spinning crop circles, its curious to note that Igor is no longer chewing his moustache.

In Europe, where another member of the loosely connected team is spinning other circles, the researcher reported dropping into something like an alpha-state trance for a couple of hours and, upon emerging from it, he reported that his arthritis of many years has stopped hurting.

Another says if a black and white image is spun, colors emerge.

So here's what's going on right now: This ad hoc team of programmers is working on software which will be put into the public domain if it works as expected. The software will not only allow the spinning of the crop circle images at various frame rates (where we already have seen different information appear) but in addition, eventually it will provide for flexibility in setting the axis point. So, in other words, you'll be able to spin crop circles in various directions.

At SourceForge.net you can look in on the Linux work ongoing. The project there is "Crop Circle Symbol Engine".

We're not sure where this is going to lead, but it could be one of those 'chance' events that could lead to a real breakthrough in how humans work. Or, later today Igor could go nuts and have to be locked up...we just don't know. Worries about the Zombie factor may be why we're testing on Igor...

But what we do know for now is that some unexpected results are occurring, and software is in development to push out on the envelope a bit, and we want to get the word out as to what's happening and that this will all end up (rather quickly) FREE and in the public domain.

Frankly, we don't know if this is some kind of transdimensional/intergalactic mental invasion technique, or whether we've just stumbled over the intergalactic/transdimensional encyclopedia that will jump humans ahead to who new states of awareness and health. Just too early to tell.

But, since Cliff has the video manipulation background, having patented the Vortex Reader technology, and since we've been working on the predictive linguistics technology (a/k/a the 'web bot project') for nearly 10-years together, it seems, as one of the researchers in Europe noted, that Cliff & Igor may be playing the role of Jody Foster in the movie "Contact".

Or, as Cliff puts it: "We may have stumbled on our own Manhattan Project here..."

We'll keep you posted. But we may have just cracked the cover of "What Comes Next 101".
Looking at the spinning crop circles influence pineal gland...

This research will lead to the truth...
Old 04-04-2009, 12:50 PM   #1534
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Global Healing Meditation
Saturday at 8 pm GMT
Old 04-05-2009, 09:17 AM   #1535
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Allright! Here we go again!

Statistics for the 04.04.09 Nexus2012 Meditation
(all numbers arrived at using a calibration method called Applied Kinesiology or simply "muscle testing"):

Total number of participants: 3550 - 3600 people

Number of people that meditated the full hour: 2650 - 2700 people

The 9th Nexus2012 Global meditation event calibrated around 570 on the Scale/Map of Consciousness:

Level 500 is the level where Love becomes more and more Unconditional. Level 540+ is the level of Unconditional Love.

Conclusions:

Things have a tendency to stabilize themselves at a certain level before new movement and growth can happen. I think that is the best way to interpret the numbers from yesterdays meditation. Not much growth this week, but at least well over 3000 people are now regulars in this project. New people join and at the same time I guess "old people" that have participated before might skip a meditation for various of individual reasons.

I found this project: http://www.liveh2o.org/ which is interesting.

Quote:
The mission of Live H2O

This is a totally free, non-profit, 72-hour global event to bring humanity back to unity in the name of LOVE, by celebrating the sacred water of the Earth. Are you a performer, musician, technician or videographer? Be a part of this incredible event!

Join us! Tune in here at Live H2O.org on June 19th-21st. Bring your friends, family, voices, drums, art, music and LOVE to the closest venue in your country. Co-create this grand celebration -the greatest spiritual concert in history- "all together NOW!"

World Prayer on Sunday, June 21, 5PM (PST)
Quote:
Heart Connections

Human hearts worldwide will “marry” the “Universal Solvent” Water, using the “Universal Language” Music, to produce the “Universal Healer” LOVE.

For 72 hours, celebrities, authors, film-makers, recording artists, spiritual teachers, and religious leaders from all cultures will grace at least nine main stages internationally at venues adjacent important bodies of Water. These programs will be filmed and broadcast “live” in high definition and made available for viewing and rebroadcasting using the video wall below.

For the first time in history, viewers worldwide will interact freely and synchronously, singing, chanting, and praying together over the Internet, engage dozens of "channels" of Water theme programming, thus produce their own experience in “real time” uniting with the millions of brothers and sisters everywhere.
Interesting to note is that according to my research the Oceans of the world always reflect the mass consciousness of humanity when calibrated. Water is very receptive indeed. Perhaps this is an event this project could synchronize with?

Thanks!

Sanat

Last edited by Sanat; 04-05-2009 at 09:19 AM.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 10:09 AM   #1536
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Sanat for the statistics.

Slower dynamic on the thread, but this had happened few times before. No worries. It will get better.

People, please have Faith in what we and others are doing. We will get there. Just sink into your inner being; believe that there is good out there and do your own magic.

Please spread the word, find large meditative groups and make an effort to synchronize them with us, or we can synchronize with them. Makes no difference ,until we are growing in numbers and we are doing the psionic healing transmission.

Please mention the May 9th event and ask them if they resonate with the idea and if they like to join.

I had heard with Perseide this morning and he will prepare something very good for the next week.

I was planning to introduce spinning crop circle video files for the global meditation during the next month or so, but if you feel you are ready we can start sooner.

This will take us even closer to telepathic connection.

The quickening is happening and the same software will pump up everywhere in the Matrix.

So we can expect even greater gatherings soon.

So please don’t lose faith, don’t lose focus and let’s do the max we can...because everything counts.

1355 days until the end of the cycle.

Please do not fall asleep in the Matrix and stay alert and fully aware of the cycle, the changes that are happening at this moment and what can we do to help.

Respect to you all,
Astralwalker
Old 04-05-2009, 10:17 AM   #1537
mpea
Avalon Senior Member

Astralwalker,

Yes, it is speeding up, I for one would vote for introducing the spinning crop circles sooner rather than later. I feel this from the core of my being: my heart.

love and light to all
mpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 12:57 PM   #1538
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Ok Mpea.

Peace,
Astralwalker
Old 04-05-2009, 07:14 PM   #1539
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

video of spinning crop circles:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odvO9zRRajU

my favorite spinning crop circle:

http://www.cyberspaceorbit.com/J..html

not a crop circle but same idea:

http://sacredg.com/pages/Gspot.html

peace,
mikey

Last edited by alchemikey; 04-06-2009 at 04:27 AM.
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 10:21 PM   #1540
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings All!!

I would like to remind all that there is NO competition between Meditation groups!! It is ALL good....

It is actually gratifying to see Humanity from many different social stratas
joining in on the Intentions of Global Healing and Helping Humanity to become the best that it can!!! REMEMBER to visualize what reality YOU would like to experience plus all the global energies...THE WORLD CAN CHANGE!!!

Much Love & Light!!!!

Here is another Burt Harding Clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwUPooOa0eg
Thank You!!
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 01:31 PM   #1541
jazzgad
Avalon Senior Member

alchemikey your links are as always amazing

many thanks
jazzgad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:37 AM   #1542
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Astralwalker, friends,

My journey on Nexus comes to an end.
I'll now let Nexus unfold of it's own.
My love for you is and will always remain the same.
I'll be looking for you on the other side of the veil.

Trust your heart and follow your path from the truth
of who you really are.

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 11:16 AM   #1543
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Really Mudra?

It's at times like this I wish I had something profound to say, unfortunately, I don't. You will always be part of my personal awakening.

Blessing, Love and Light

Z

Last edited by Kathleen; 04-07-2009 at 02:50 PM. Reason: entire post was copied, can be viewed above
Old 04-07-2009, 11:31 AM   #1544
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

I really don't have any words....

You'll be missed!
Thank you for the all the work and dedication.
Thank you for all those beautiful words.

Wishing you the Best

Regards

Gemeos
Gemeos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 02:40 PM   #1545
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Mudra,

My presence here at the Forum is marked by your dedication and great enthusiasam that has been motivating for all of us.

We will all miss you...and will not be the same.. but have your deep self realisation and peace.

Love - KRUVEL

Last edited by Oliver; 04-07-2009 at 04:08 PM.
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 02:47 PM   #1546
jazzgad
Avalon Senior Member

that is certainly interesting turn of events
my take ,regardless if people express their
view that can differ from majority and host
of this tread and hence " lower the vibrations
of the tread " or not ,trying to take high road
we are at that stage of growth here
that our sense of discernment works quite well
and not all here pass the test .
Old 04-07-2009, 02:50 PM   #1547
jazzgad
Avalon Senior Member

Astralwalker
I have a question about global meditation on May 9 are we doing it
is on same time ( 8 GMT) 0r as some are saying 1 or 2 PM local time
creating a wave of healing so to speak .
maybe it was answer long time ago I just did not realized it
nevertheless can you state it ,to end my confusion it that regard .
Old 04-07-2009, 03:36 PM   #1548
Tesmo
Avalon Senior Member

Mudra...
See you soon my dearest friend...
thanks
Tesmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 08:08 PM   #1549
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

i wouldn't go anywhere...we are just getting started

i decided to play around some more with spinning crop circles (watch in hd if you can):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvcodmjNc4c

i don't know how big the video would be but i could extend the length of each of these to a minute instead of 7 seconds and we would have over an hour of spinning crop circle video

peace,
mikey

Last edited by alchemikey; 04-07-2009 at 10:03 PM.
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 11:02 PM   #1550
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post

Astralwalker, friends,

My journey on Nexus comes to an end.
I'll now let Nexus unfold of it's own.
My love for you is and will always remain the same.
I'll be looking for you on the other side of the veil.

Trust your heart and follow your path from the truth
of who you really are.

Kindness
mudra
Mudra,

All your energy and effort on this project is well appreciated.

Please understand that we all are going through difficult times. It’s simple the nature of the current phase of the cycle.

But one thing is for sure. The consciousness is awakening and what we are doing here will start to pump up as an idea and intent everywhere in the matrix.

At the end it will lead to great gathering and humanity will unite as one.
So please, take some rest and come back.

We are all here because we feel it is the right thing to do. So you are not here for me, you are here because you see that this is the path. This is the next step Mudra you know as well as I do and that is why you had stayed so long.

And yes there will be difficult times and sacrifices from us all.

We all have crises in our physical rides and I had many.

So take some rest, think about this and if you consider that we shell do this, we will all appreciate you come back.

Peace and Harmony to You Mudra,
Pane