Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 02-04-2010, 11:36 AM   #1
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default It's being set up USA

Hi Everybody,

This is the first time I have seen ALL intelligence agencies in agreement, in spite of the fact that none of them mentioned directly their sources.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTQJM...ayer_embedded#

Think of ‘probable terrorist attack’ as excuse to put up checkpoints and increasing the power of police or troops in the US. Why? Because when the real truth comes out about the economy the people will try and revolt.

Even a false threat is considered a ‘false flag’ and if they have to blow a few people up, I'm sure they will.

Unfortunately the US government has been seen to be a little economical with the truth, so that now it's becoming a little hard to beleive what it is saying (a little bit like the boy who cried 'Wolf!').

http://www.questionwar.com/QuotesPowerful.html

Dennis Blair warned the US of a possible cyber attack which could come in handy when the banks need to declare their accounts or the US has to pay of its' national debt.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/35205576

We wait, listen and watch.

Best regards,

Steve
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 12:50 PM   #2
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: It's being set up USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post

Dennis Blair warned the US of a possible cyber attack which could come in handy when the banks need to declare their accounts or the US has to pay of its' national debt.
They could also use that to shut down the internet
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 12:57 PM   #3
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
They could also use that to shut down the internet
We need to be thinking about having a shortwave radio ready. We can communicate internationally this way, correct?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 03:33 PM   #4
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
We need to be thinking about having a shortwave radio ready. We can communicate internationally this way, correct?
That is a very good idea! A transmitting and receiving shortwave radio (with an off the grid power source) combined with lots of cans of beans...would be an excellent way to prepare for any possible eventuality. If nothing happens...just enjoy a cool hobby...and eat beans!

Namaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 07:07 PM   #5
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: It's being set up USA

All I got to say, is the NWO better play there cards right, because America is

waking up to there games. It would benefit them not to play with fire.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:35 PM   #6
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
All I got to say, is the NWO better play there cards right, because America is

waking up to there games. It would benefit them not to play with fire.
that reminds me gota check my list....

Sin City- Marv's List Mashup (HD)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W3edIWxcvo
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 10:28 PM   #7
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Incorrect. We can't. They can.

I agree that people should have a shortwave receiver in thier prep kits. However, I think the main use of shortwave will be the propagation of propaganda.

I don't think you will be communicating internationally in person. A shortwave conversation between two people can only occur when the chosen band is unused by other people - there are not many of those bands. Licensed operators - eg HAM radio, government, emergency services - follow disciplined protocols to maximise the use of the available space.

If many people had access to shortwave (or otherwise) transmitters without the knowledge of this discipline, in a disaster, the bands would be clogged up with people trying to use them and they would almost immediately become useless. That is the exact reason why most people can't just use radio transmitters (that are not type approved CB's) without thier respective government coming down on them very hard when they try to use them without a license.

Try to make unauthorized use of a radio transmitter in a zone that is contested by government backed military and you will simply be destroyed by artillery. Military technology can pinpoint unauthorized transmissions from radios within milliseconds, and accurately too.

HAM radio training is recommended.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 07:01 AM   #8
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Let's not even think about this mumbo-jumbo. People are dying half-way around the world and I don't have the time to invest time in worrying about cyber attacks or terrorist attacks.

We've all been speculating for more than year on this ****. Ever stop to think that the more energy we put into this stuff, the more likely it is to happen?

I understand the point of informing people but it really is nothing new under the sun.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 09:37 AM   #9
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Everybody,

It seems the UK is a little more open or advanced in the transition to martial law, of course as I predicted, all because the economy is down the pipe.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...t-1889007.html

Best regards,

Steve
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 10:13 AM   #10
Swanny
I dont need a label !

That's just bloody ridiculous
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 12:38 PM   #11
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Let's not even think about this mumbo-jumbo. People are dying half-way around the world and I don't have the time to invest time in worrying about cyber attacks or terrorist attacks.

We've all been speculating for more than year on this ****. Ever stop to think that the more energy we put into this stuff, the more likely it is to happen?

I understand the point of informing people but it really is nothing new under the sun.
C'est bien, ca... !

I agree... Anyone remember the cold war ? I'd love to have seen the internet forums back then if they'd been invented...

People were so afraid they actually built nuclear bunkers.

Why aren't we promoting this now? I think maybe I should start a thread ! That would get lots of hits...

"YOU NEED A BUNKER OR YOU'RE GOING TO DIE !! Kulapops Views 21,455"

Yes.. think that might get a few hits for sure...

Let's just learn to relax, eh? that might be a starting point for the new world we want...

K

P.S. What do I know? I'll be fried toast on the day I'm proved wrong
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 02:18 PM   #12
Bilko
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
That is a very good idea! A transmitting and receiving shortwave radio (with an off the grid power source) combined with lots of cans of beans...would be an excellent way to prepare for any possible eventuality. If nothing happens...just enjoy a cool hobby...and eat beans!

Namaste
Not such a good idea about the beans though as all beans are practically indigestible. Maybe whole grain rice would be better?
Bilko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 03:36 PM   #13
housemouse2
Avalon Senior Member

they will probably attack the internet and the power stations at the same time. Make it so there is more than one distraction.
housemouse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 04:54 PM   #14
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

For me Steve, it's perceivable that the delay for such a transition is absolutely necessary.
Everyone wants their claim to stake.
Not to mention the all out anarchy that would ensue. They've begun to let the prisoners out here in california.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...s-1622487.html

Anway the people live like there in cages already in there low income housing with no good food to eat.... But there are many who can see... and many who know, that they know, that there f'ing kidding themselves if they try

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Everybody,

It seems the UK is a little more open or advanced in the transition to martial law, of course as I predicted, all because the economy is down the pipe.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...t-1889007.html

Best regards,

Steve
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote