Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2010, 07:28 PM   #101
Jack
Avalon Senior Member
 
Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 454
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

Thats fair enough mntruthseeker, I've nothing bad to say about you. I know your an honest individual.

My point being, its not healthy to bash an entire concept because of one man. Sure, if someone disagrees with some of the things David says, thats fair enough, because i disagree with a fair amount of his information myself. The key here is to elaborate, Davids work covers a lot of ground.

But, bashing an entire concept to the point of insinuating that there is not an evolution in the consciousness of not only humanity but Gaia as well is as outrageous as someone stating the world is flat. That is Disinformation and at this stage in the game its downright dangerous. Thats where my beefs at.

And I'm not making this claim willy nilly, its after a lot of research that i'd be more then willing to share later on if you wish, just not right now, I'm experiencing some personal changes at the moment but will post later when the tides of life recede.

Last edited by Jack; 02-08-2010 at 07:34 PM. Reason: edit -brains a bit iffy
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:35 PM   #102
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 733
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Thats fair enough stargazer, I've nothing bad to say about you. I know your an honest individual.

My point being, its not healthy to bash an entire concept because of one man. Sure, if someone disagrees with some of the things David says, thats fair enough, because i disagree with a fair amount of his information myself. The key here is to elaborate, Davids work covers a lot of ground.

But, bashing an entire concept to the point of insinuating that there is not an evolution in the consciousness of not only humanity but Gaia as well is as outrageous as someone stating the world is flat. That is Disinformation and at this stage in the game its downright dangerous. Thats where my beefs at.

And I'm not making this claim willy nilly, its after a lot of research that i'd be more then willing to share later on if you wish, just not right now, I'm experiencing some personal changes at the moment but will post later when the tides of life recede.
Thanks Jack....

I think we are getting the message and the messenger confused here.

DW has made several off color remarks about sex and women....It gave me the "creepy" vibe and I'm a guy.

His message is a good an honest one.....Like I stated before :The bright spotlight brings out many things.

I would not want to be debated here about my honesty or my credibility.

I'm sure I could not stand up to that ....nor would I want to be accused of something...banned ...and no one stand up for me either.

Peace
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:37 PM   #103
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

Many here have stood up for him....look at the amount of posts here
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:48 PM   #104
Steven
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Temiscouata
Posts: 873
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
...insinuating that there is not an evolution in the consciousness of not only humanity but Gaia as well is as outrageous as someone stating the world is flat...
I do not rely on other information than my own personal point-of-view and the understanding of the mayan pyramid of evolution of consciousness to be totally convinced we are on a schedule with the Universe. The global consciousness evolves 'globally' and impacts are noticeable in the people behaviors.

That is why we see a lot of turmoils and also a lot of people investing with passion in their spirituality.

When I meet someone that find it all laughable, I silently bless the moment and know the laugh will not last for long...

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:50 PM   #105
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: It doesn't matter any more
Posts: 534
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

I wouldn't over/underestimate the IP issue here. WHy? Well, maybe this story will clarify some things, for the one that don't get this IP issue...

Some 8-9 years back, when I was a completely novice regarding internet in any possible mean, a friend of mine gave me a CD with a "very special program" as he said. It was a small program, which enabled the user to get any desired IP from anywhere in the world...even in a second tact. You know what this mean? That program just assigned another IP to my PC each and every second and if you would be on to trace me, you could think that I am on a different corner of this planet every other minute.

"Unfortunately", back then my PC was pretty slow, some 800 mhz Intel processor and 64 mb DDRAM main storage...so you can imagine that this program just took almost all free resources and I had to dismiss it.

There are some free and very good programms on the net avaliable now...if any of you just feel scared that your pc might be monitored

I totaly agree that everyone using multiple "personalities" here on this forum should be baned...forever. !!! So well done here!

with respect
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 08:22 PM   #106
Jack
Avalon Senior Member
 
Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 454
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
Thanks Jack....
I think we are getting the message and the messenger confused here.
DW has made several off color remarks about sex and women....It gave me the "creepy" vibe and I'm a guy.
His message is a good an honest one.....Like I stated before :The bright spotlight brings out many things.
I would not want to be debated here about my honesty or my credibility.
I'm sure I could not stand up to that ....nor would I want to be accused of something...banned ...and no one stand up for me either. Peace
I dunno why i thought it was you that said that, i was replying to mntruthseekers post thinking it was you and scratching my head a bit at stargazers new energy lol

Last edited by Karen; 02-08-2010 at 09:14 PM. Reason: reduce white space in quote
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 08:27 PM   #107
Jack
Avalon Senior Member
 
Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 454
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
I do not rely on other information than my own personal point-of-view and the understanding of the mayan pyramid of evolution of consciousness to be totally convinced we are on a schedule with the Universe. The global consciousness evolves 'globally' and impacts are noticeable in the people behaviors.

That is why we see a lot of turmoils and also a lot of people investing with passion in their spirituality.

When I meet someone that find it all laughable, I silently bless the moment and know the laugh will not last for long...

Namaste, Steven
The Mayan pyramid of consciousness really says it huh

As well as that intuition (as well as my clock saying 20:12 (its slow) while i write this lol)

I would hope that everyone who visits this forum has access to this fundamentally important truth, its implications so profound on ourselves as spiritual beings that noone has the right to lie about it consequently running the risk of denying someones chance at making some major spiritual progress.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 10:40 PM   #108
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posts: 2,280
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

Mod hat off.

Personally I didn't like the fact that the IP address was posted at all. (This is not dissent by the way,
I expressed my opinion on that to Bill already; he made the call and has stood for it). I respect the decision, but you can see by the ensuing thread exactly why this kind of thing is unwise.

How much personal information should be disclosed to proove a point? Real names, real addresses, all IP addresses used, email addresses, private email (no matter how distorted in terms of the truth contained therein)? In my personal opinion this should never be done unless the opportunity for natural justice exists, and it does not in this context.

With what has been presented here, you cannot leap to conclusions with 100% certainty, I think the idea was to show that this was not done lightly, nor on some whimsical judgement.

Speaking personally I do also know that there was additional information (and not just from Bill) that supports Bill Ryan's conclusion. I would rather not see any of it made public.

A..

PS: Listen to Jack
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 01:38 AM   #109
Steven
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Temiscouata
Posts: 873
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
...The Mayan pyramid of consciousness really says it huh. As well as that intuition (as well as my clock saying 20:12 (its slow) while i write this lol...
there is no coincidence imo. Take a quick look, it's on the pyramid of evolution of consciousness: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...9&postcount=25

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 01:47 AM   #110
Myra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Myra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: So Cal Coast USA
Posts: 340
Question Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
I've been reading his posts and see nothing that would justify this action. He has a right to his opinion and sharing his story is what folks do here.
Well who banned him and why? Carol, if I were you I would find this out. There is NO reason he should be banned. Bring Kinsuemei2 back!!!

*Nevermind asking, I read the rest of the other posts, I guess you spoke to Bill*

Sounds bizarre.

Last edited by Myra; 02-09-2010 at 02:10 AM.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 03:07 AM   #111
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 964
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

Quote:
[mod deletion-Private messages are not to be posted on a public forum]
That is exactly what I've also learned, doing Wado Kai karate for a couple of years. He knows what he's talking about. I find it rather odd though, that someone with his alledged skills, is blowing his own trumpet. That's actually very 'not done'.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 03:33 AM   #112
Carol
Project Avalon Hero
 
Carol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Big Island, Hawaii
Posts: 2,008
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

I still find it ironic that francie jones was banned for posting Bill's email to her but Bill posts others emails here.

Now here is my personal rant. We all learned way back when that anything electronically written can be seen by those who have the means to do so. Subsequently I learned not to electronically post info that couldn't be shared with the world at large. This was a lesson learned years ago.

That being said, my view is that electronic emails belong to the receiver of the email not the sender, unless identified in the text of the email which it is with financial and legal transactions. Personal "unsolicited" emails are fair game in my book and in some instances can be used in court against the sender. In fact, emails sent by employees in a business belong to the business where the owner(s) of the business can have access at any time to their employee's emails. Those emails do NOT belong to the sender. So how does it stand that francie jones gets banned given what has happened in this thread alone? If Bill can post a member's IP why can't francie post what he wrote to her regarding Cliff High?
__________________
Aloha, thank you, do jeh, toda, arigato, merci, grazie, salamat po, gracias, tack, sukria, danke schoen, kiitos, dank u, mahalo nui loa
Images to nourish the spirit: http://mistsofavalon.invisionplus.ne...&showtopic=198
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 04:16 AM   #113
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 141
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Personally I didn't like the fact that the IP address was posted at all. (This is not dissent by the way,
I expressed my opinion on that to Bill already; he made the call and has stood for it). I respect the decision, but you can see by the ensuing thread exactly why this kind of thing is unwise. How much personal information should be disclosed to proove a point? Real names, real addresses, all IP addresses used, email addresses, private email (no matter how distorted in terms of the truth contained therein)? In my personal opinion this should never be done unless the opportunity for natural justice exists, and it does not in this context.
I agree 100% with this assessment. We now know the answer as to why this poster has been banned and I think the IP address information should be removed by Bill from his post, at the very least.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 04:24 AM   #114
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posts: 2,280
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

Good idea, I will see if that can be done.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 04:44 AM   #115
PilotSimone
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: US
Posts: 114
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curative View Post
I unexpectedly appreciate this thread for a number of reasons which I will share:

Carol the OP, for her concern over an Avalonion comrades ban,

The contributing Mods, for their efforts in finding out why said ban was imposed,

Bill, for his openness and apparent honesty in evidencing his own decision to impose the ban and his posting of the details for us all to see.

This gives added credence to PC/PA as a whole, I am more inclined to believe that should it come to Bill's attention, that a recorded and shared testimony found after the fact to be a fabrication, he would equally evidence it to the forum, regardless from whom it came.

I am not saying Bill or Kerry believe all their interviewees to be necessarily factual, however it indicates to me (and hopefully to you too) that at least the testimonies they do record, are not known to be fabrications, and that if sufficient evidence does indeed come to light that any actually were "hoaxed" for whatever reason, we would all get to hear about it, right?

So (IMO) a positive outcome from a negative situation, perhaps the truth indeed shines through and we are better for it.
Love this post!
PilotSimone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 05:41 AM   #116
Sideshow Shaman
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Manasota FL
Posts: 114
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestGarden View Post
I agree 100% with this assessment. We now know the answer as to why this poster has been banned and I think the IP address information should be removed by Bill from his post, at the very least.
Not really necessary. The IP in question traced back to an "Intown Suites" hotel in Jacksonville FL. Not like it was a permanent, individual, home address. The person probably has or will move on. Would be curious to know how long they broadcast that IP.

keywords: geolocating IP

Loved that post by Curative too.

Last edited by Sideshow Shaman; 02-09-2010 at 05:48 AM.
Sideshow Shaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 05:53 AM   #117
Harry_CDN
Avalon Senior Member
 
Harry_CDN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 52
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
I wouldn't over/underestimate the IP issue here. WHy? Well, maybe this story will clarify some things, for the one that don't get this IP issue...

Some 8-9 years back, when I was a completely novice regarding internet in any possible mean, a friend of mine gave me a CD with a "very special program" as he said. It was a small program, which enabled the user to get any desired IP from anywhere in the world...even in a second tact. You know what this mean? That program just assigned another IP to my PC each and every second and if you would be on to trace me, you could think that I am on a different corner of this planet every other minute.

"Unfortunately", back then my PC was pretty slow, some 800 mhz Intel processor and 64 mb DDRAM main storage...so you can imagine that this program just took almost all free resources and I had to dismiss it.

There are some free and very good programms on the net avaliable now...if any of you just feel scared that your pc might be monitored

I totaly agree that everyone using multiple "personalities" here on this forum should be baned...forever. !!! So well done here!

with respect
malletzky
I find the IP changer concept very interesting but it raises more questions.

1. Static IPs handed out by any ISP must belong to them. Therefore, even if you keep switching IPs wouldn't the lookup not point back to the owner of the IP block?

2. If you use a 3rd party company beyond your ISP, then wouldn't the IPs belong to that company(3rd party)?

3. Most ISPs are now using DHCP for customer IPs, this means the server hands you an IP for a leased period of time. ie maybe a week After that period, the server will issue another IP from its pool for another leased period of time?
Harry_CDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 06:42 AM   #118
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 964
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

PA is the only forum of sorts with an avarage 90 - 100 members online, apart from the 250 - 300 guests.
I'm actually amazed about the few trolls there are, since it became a 'free' forum again.

I've had an argument with the moderators once, and I can assure you that you really have to f#ck things up, to get banned.

Even when we disagree, we are quite friendly towards eachother, which isn't always easy.

I like PA more than a lot because of that.

If real life society was like PA, the world would be better off than it is now.

The fact that the moderators joined the discussion on this thread, says enough.

We, as members, are Project Avalon, and we should keep in mind that we can be an example for the rest of the world, how things can be.

TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 08:07 AM   #119
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: sussex, uk
Posts: 1,137
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
PA is the only forum of sorts with an avarage 90 - 100 members online, apart from the 250 - 300 guests.
I'm actually amazed about the few trolls there are, since it became a 'free' forum again.

I've had an argument with the moderators once, and I can assure you that you really have to f#ck things up, to get banned.

Even when we disagree, we are quite friendly towards eachother, which isn't always easy.

I like PA more than a lot because of that.

If real life society was like PA, the world would be better off than it is now.

The fact that the moderators joined the discussion on this thread, says enough.

We, as members, are Project Avalon, and we should keep in mind that we can be an example for the rest of the world, how things can be.

thank you transco for your supportive words, and yes we try every other avenue before anyone has their subscription deactivated. we dont like to ban folk, but sometimes for the integrity of the forum we do have to unfortunatly take action. i would rather that folk were honest and compassionate towards each other and able to self moderate.....but sometimes that doesnt happen . sometimes we just get a few folk who are out to cause trouble and that is not conducive to the over all energy of this special place.......
i became a mod to help out because i love this place, i care greatly for folk here and not to ban or delete threads (but sometimes it has to be done).

love to you all
m x
__________________
better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings peace

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 08:08 AM   #120
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 947
Talking Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

The trolls cant handle the strong love trills that thrill the air here.
+=

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
PA is the only forum of sorts with an avarage 90 - 100 members online, apart from the 250 - 300 guests.
I'm actually amazed about the few trolls there are, since it became a 'free' forum again.

Last edited by Phtha; 02-09-2010 at 08:13 AM.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 10:00 AM   #121
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

The thing about Franciejones makes me think...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 10:22 AM   #122
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member
 
gibonos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 192
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

@carol
Quote:
That being said, my view is that electronic emails belong to the receiver of the email not the sender,
Totally disagree!!
It's like saying someone told you a secret (in person) and from that moment it's yours to do whatever you want with it. If it's pm it's between 2 people.
I guess bill posted evidence here to cut speculation, btw it's a different ball game when you post and get banned than get banned and proof is shown.

gibonos
gibonos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 10:50 AM   #123
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Weymouth, Dorset, UK
Posts: 827
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

I fully understand that something was said or done to have this chap/chapess banned, I dont believe any real details should be disclosed to backup a reason for it.

Nor do I believe that Bill should have displayed details as he did. I know it was probably done to quiet the apparent anger here but, personal details no matter what they are should remain private.

However what is done, is done...

Lets hope no more private information gets disclosed by anyone, visitor, member or founder as this would only lead to a distrust situation.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 01:11 PM   #124
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 733
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
I fully understand that something was said or done to have this chap/chapess banned, I dont believe any real details should be disclosed to backup a reason for it.

Nor do I believe that Bill should have displayed details as he did. I know it was probably done to quiet the apparent anger here but, personal details no matter what they are should remain private.

However what is done, is done...

Lets hope no more private information gets disclosed by anyone, visitor, member or founder as this would only lead to a distrust situation.
I agree to a point Ammit.......Info was displayed to damn someone....not to exonerate.

We are a paranoid bunch...or we would not be here.

I've had folks reveal things to me and I go ...TMI !!!!!!!!!!!

I guess in the end.....We have to follow along with what the owner wants and believe what we are told.

It's a hard pill to swallow here and elsewhere

Peace
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 01:27 PM   #125
seeingterra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Norway
Posts: 136
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

Lol mods, I get the PM rule, but the post you deleted was actually something kinsuemei2 gave me for publishing, and does in fact have a copy on PLW, should I rather quote from there then instead of the PM who got the exact same message?

Just wondering..

Last edited by seeingterra; 02-09-2010 at 01:57 PM.
seeingterra is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon