Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 09:39 AM   #1
Harper
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Paris
Posts: 467
Default Genuine Questions I have always had

So these may seem like facile questions but if any of us changed our minds on any of these simple things, everything else must shift too. These cover all areas and are not specific to individuals, they are merely questions about things I have heard to be true.

So why would angels have wings if they come from heaven, only things that need to fly in or around the earth have wings?

So why if Karma exists do Tibetians have such seemingly bad karma?

So why wouold aliens come anywhere in ships or why would earthlings, knowing what they know about physics go anywhere in ships?

What are chakra colours to a blind person?

Why does the sun make your skin dark but your hair light?

Why does time here go in a straightline when everything in nature around us is a circle?

why isnt hunger or thirst the 6th sense?

Thats enough for now.....the list quite simply goes on and on

thanks
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 11:51 AM   #2
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member
 
Kulapops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Torbay, UK
Posts: 704
Default Re: Genuine Questions I have always had

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
So these may seem like facile questions but if any of us changed our minds on any of these simple things, everything else must shift too. These cover all areas and are not specific to individuals, they are merely questions about things I have heard to be true.

So why would angels have wings if they come from heaven, only things that need to fly in or around the earth have wings?

So why if Karma exists do Tibetians have such seemingly bad karma?

So why wouold aliens come anywhere in ships or why would earthlings, knowing what they know about physics go anywhere in ships?

What are chakra colours to a blind person?

Why does the sun make your skin dark but your hair light?

Why does time here go in a straightline when everything in nature around us is a circle?

why isnt hunger or thirst the 6th sense?

Thats enough for now.....the list quite simply goes on and on

thanks
Brilliant ... love your post Harper. Can we have lots more like this plllleaasee !!

Sadly I can only help you factually with one.

The sun makes the skin dark because it causes the skin to increase the pigment melatonin which acts as a barrier to the sun, protecting the layers of tissue underneath. This is a chemical reaction instigated by our body in response to sunlight.

Sunlight also has a bleaching effect. Ever left your 30th birthday cards up in the window for just a bit too long ? Or walk past a bookshop that never sells any books from the window... so consequently the bleaching effect lightens the hair.

Other ones I'd like to guess at though are

Time does not go in a straight line. Our perception of it has historically, but even that is changing now. Real time is only the now. That's the only time that exists and that always exists. Hence travelling in this time to some other time is possible, because it is always now, wherever you are

I think this will open doors when we get our head around it properly.

I love your point about Alien craft. I bow to anyone's superior knowledge on aliens and ships. I truly hope they post in your thread. But that's exactly the kind of thought I have about these things... Why would they be green? Why would they be humanoid? What are they doing bothering coming here? Why use a ship?? It all seems too (what's that word when you project humanity into something -) anthropomorphic ? like the ego is screaming like a child that everything must be like us.. we must be special... blah blah.. we (I) just don't know those answers, but we dream of what they must be like.

For example, what if interstellar travel was actually impossible ? And the only way to travel great distances was astrally ?

We'd never see aliens, but we would wonder why the sugar bowl never seems to be in the same place...

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 12:25 PM   #3
gita
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Plymouth, UK
Posts: 516
Default Re: Genuine Questions I have always had

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
So these may seem like facile questions but if any of us changed our minds on any of these simple things, everything else must shift too. These cover all areas and are not specific to individuals, they are merely questions about things I have heard to be true.

So why would angels have wings if they come from heaven, only things that need to fly in or around the earth have wings?

So why if Karma exists do Tibetians have such seemingly bad karma?

So why wouold aliens come anywhere in ships or why would earthlings, knowing what they know about physics go anywhere in ships?

What are chakra colours to a blind person?

Why does the sun make your skin dark but your hair light?

Why does time here go in a straightline when everything in nature around us is a circle?

why isnt hunger or thirst the 6th sense?

Thats enough for now.....the list quite simply goes on and on

thanks
This is just my own conclusions based on years of research – which are always subject to change in light of new and opposing info.

Apparently angels do not have wings as such but because they emit a higher and therefore brighter energy/light/frequency which would be what we now know as energy field, people would describe it as wings as that’s the closest thing they could relate it to. In time, this has engrained itself in the human psyche so when they do ‘see’ an angel then their engrained perception would interpret it as wings. Also there’s literature to say that these angels especially the fallen ones are actually the negative ETs who used such forms to manipulate people – but that’s another story.

It seems to me that the Karma system which includes the class system makes people believe that they are bad to begin with and have to work their way up the system using many reincarnation. Such belief system just begs self fulfilling prophecies. I’ve come to believe that karma is yet another barless prison system to halt our soul evolution and to produce fear to feed the lower 4th dimension and above - but that’s yet another story.

I expect there’re an infinity number of alien species where some would need ships that are more compatible with our 3d due to maybe in them lacking the better technologies of the more evolved species where they are able to manipulate energy to manifest ‘energy ship’. I also understand there’re living ships – bit like Moya from Farscape series.
Also I believe what we’ve been told about physics is not all it seems.

From my understanding, a blind person is more in touch with energies as their sixth sense is more heightened to compensate for lack of sight. Therefore, they may be able to feel the colour as colours are also energy vibrating at a very high frequency. Just observe dogs and dolphins!

Kula answered the skin/hair question beautifully – as always.

Time does not exist – we just see it as linear to be able to ‘create’ this illusion of living in 3D.

Hunger and thirst apparently was not to be of our natural state but our dna was messed with to keep us dependant on energy outside of ourselves and to slow down our evolution. Therefore, it’s not part of our natural sense as it’s a biological function.

I repeat this is just my understanding so far but I remain open minded.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 12:43 PM   #4
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member
 
Kulapops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Torbay, UK
Posts: 704
Default Re: Genuine Questions I have always had

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
Apparently angels do not have wings as such but because they emit a higher and therefore brighter energy/light/frequency which would be what we now know as energy field, people would describe it as wings as that’s the closest thing they could relate it to.
What I was hoping you could tell me Gita, is why do some angels wear tights and suspenders, and will I ever get to meet one ?

Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 12:47 PM   #5
gita
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Plymouth, UK
Posts: 516
Default Re: Genuine Questions I have always had

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
What I was hoping you could tell me Gita, is why do some angels wear tights and suspenders, and will I ever get to meet one ?

Simple answer - cos they are kinky!! I must remind you that you've already seen one in shape of an avatar. Ah, I can just see that image is burnt into your psyche.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 12:57 PM   #6
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member
 
Kulapops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Torbay, UK
Posts: 704
Default Re: Genuine Questions I have always had

Bring back the weeping angel, Gita.. ! lol...

Maybe we can get people to align around that... doesn't take much to start an argument these days...

No it's ok.. you fine as you are.

Harper, I've got one for you: Why is cake so funny ??? Or am I the only one to laugh at this ??

Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 01:02 PM   #7
gita
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Plymouth, UK
Posts: 516
Default Re: Genuine Questions I have always had

Just for you kula. xx

gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 01:24 PM   #8
Harper
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Paris
Posts: 467
Default Re: Genuine Questions I have always had

Hi there, thanks folks

1. Absurd Cake messes will always be insanely funny-- Its a natural law now i think

But Gita, back to the question, why if we weren't designed to eat why do we have all the apparatus, otherwise we would be an odd looking bunch of Heads-on-legs? Don't you think? That one is still open for debate imo

I see where you are coming from with the angels, but the colours again, still have doubts because yes I agree they are wavelengths or fractures of white light but that then makes light a form of touch or a feeling not an absolute.....

Hahahaha now i have forgotten the questions....later skaters

I have MANY more...hehehe
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 01:35 PM   #9
gita
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Plymouth, UK
Posts: 516
Default Re: Genuine Questions I have always had

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
Hi there, thanks folks

1. Absurd Cake messes will always be insanely funny-- Its a natural law now i think

But Gita, back to the question, why if we weren't designed to eat why do we have all the apparatus, otherwise we would be an odd looking bunch of Heads-on-legs? Don't you think? That one is still open for debate imo

I see where you are coming from with the angels, but the colours again, still have doubts because yes I agree they are wavelengths or fractures of white light but that then makes light a form of touch or a feeling not an absolute.....

Hahahaha now i have forgotten the questions....later skaters

I have MANY more...hehehe
As I said earlier - they messed with our dna which also included programming of info for us to develop ‘all the apparatus’. You may be interested in researching ‘breatherians’ and ‘sun/solar gazing’ – it may help you understand the whole thing a bit better.

Colours – light is light and therefore a form of absolute. Don’t forget everything is fundamentally light and sound. There is a huge array of colours and sound that us as humans are not aware of in 3D but that does not mean they’re not there. Anyone who does energy healing will understand what I mean. Different lights also have their own unique energy signatures where those who have tuned into it will be able to mostly distinguish.

Hope this helps.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 02:19 PM   #10
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Riverside, ca.
Posts: 898
Default Re: Genuine Questions I have always had

My 35 yr old daughter was once 7 yrs old. (not in my lifetime, of course)

And 7 yr olds are great at very big questions, so I have to tell you this one.

We're driving along, headed for a drive-in movie, both of us suckin' on a Jack-In-The-Box milk shake. (dad n'daughter's nite out)

Outa the blue comes...

"Dad... if God is everywhere then, when he's in a piece of paper.. is he squished?"

So I thought. Then I did what any upstanding father would do...

"Go ask your mother."

"I did.... she said to go ask you."

"I'll get back to you."
__________________
"Life IS mystical! It's just that we're used to it"

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat

Last edited by Fredkc; 03-17-2010 at 02:47 PM.
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 02:26 PM   #11
Harper
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Paris
Posts: 467
Default Re: Genuine Questions I have always had

Fabulous !!

why tho was your 35yrs old daughter not 7 in your lifetime? That would seem the mystery of the hour, did you get her from the future?

Excellent question, oh out of the mouths of babes...........
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 02:29 PM   #12
Harper
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Paris
Posts: 467
Default Re: Genuine Questions I have always had

Kula,

This is why time travel doesn't appear to hold any water at all, if everything that happened to you up until now was dependant on past events then, how could you paste into the past something that didnt happen to you yet?

Follow?
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 02:46 PM   #13
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Riverside, ca.
Posts: 898
Default Re: Genuine Questions I have always had

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
Fabulous !!

why tho was your 35yrs old daughter not 7 in your lifetime? That would seem the mystery of the hour, did you get her from the future?

Excellent question, oh out of the mouths of babes...........
Well since I know I can't possibly be any older than 36 myself...

well, it gets tricky from there because I now have a 12 yr old grand daughter. Obviously I'm also wearing someone elses grey hair, too.


And yeah, kids can stop you dead in your tracks with the simplest questions.
__________________
"Life IS mystical! It's just that we're used to it"

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 03:01 PM   #14
carriblu
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 96
Default Re: Genuine Questions I have always had

the question about time and circles is interesting... i know i have heard theories of time being cyclical or circular. for example, terence mckenna's timewave zero theory holds that time moves in a spiral as a fractal. the spiral is made up of circles that get smaller and smaller, like a string being wrapped around a cone. each point on any of the circles corresponds to points on the larger and smaller circles and resonates with them, so time is repeating itself but at a faster and faster rate. this would explain why time seems to be speeding up and cultural advancement is happening faster and faster.

here's a link to a good explanation of the theory if you've never heard and are interested. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtnV25LWFQ8

Last edited by carriblu; 03-17-2010 at 03:04 PM.
carriblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 03:01 PM   #15
Harper
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Paris
Posts: 467
Default Re: Genuine Questions I have always had

Ahhhhh ha! Get ya Nuf said ! hehehehehe

Spot of curling this afternoon perhaps?

Oops sorry-- spot of junior super new cool speed curling with super hot chicks
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 03:39 PM   #16
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member
 
Kulapops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Torbay, UK
Posts: 704
Default Re: Genuine Questions I have always had

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
Kula,

This is why time travel doesn't appear to hold any water at all, if everything that happened to you up until now was dependant on past events then, how could you paste into the past something that didnt happen to you yet?

Follow?
I didn't. And then I re-read it till I did. I get it now. A good point. If I haven't visited in my past, then how can I visit my past? If I am the sum of everything that was?

Well, I think the answer is perhaps simpler if we assume There is Only Now. So, wherever you go... it is Now. You are in Now...but Then You are not in the Then that was... even if it looks like it, you are in a New place, Then ... but Now

lolol.... we could talk about this all afternoon

Speaking of which, thanks for making my afternoon Gita. Though I can't help trying to overcome the feeling I need to cheer that angel up...

Think she needs some cake. Darth Vader saying It's a Girl ???? I'm sure we can to better than that... we need a time related cake....

Perhaps this will explain everything ?



K x
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 03:59 PM   #17
justpeter
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 55
Default Re: Genuine Questions I have always had

A friend of mine once told me he knows for certain that time travel will never be possible in his lifetime. When I asked why, he said that if time travel became possible at some point in his future then he would travel back to his past with the lottery numbers so that he could become a millionaire. He was certain he would make himself rich by the time he was about 21 years of age. Since he was now about 25 years of age and he hadn't won the lottery then he knows his future self hasn't been back to help him therefore time travel will not be possible in his lifetime.

Simple
justpeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 04:47 PM   #18
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 947
Default Re: Genuine Questions I have always had



So why if Karma exists do Tibetians have such seemingly bad karma?

Because Tibet also houses some of the most, if not the most powerful black magicians in the world,
The 'Red Caps', the Bonpos and Dugpas. According to Occult (hidden) tradition it was Tibetan black magicians that controlled Hitler.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 05:02 PM   #19
Harper
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Paris
Posts: 467
Default Re: Genuine Questions I have always had

carriblu -- Hi I know all about terence Mckenna and some stuff seems terribly interesting but as with all things you cannot expereince yourself its totally unverifiable -- which doesn't mean its untrue. For example I can define a black hole for you perfectly in line with new physics, but I ask you will I ever know what 'a point infinate density but no mass' is -- not tomorrow that's for sure hehehehe

Thats it Justpeter !!

Yeah Tibets a story isn't it.

Thanks everyone for the interesting answers
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon