Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2010, 06:40 PM   #51
NeedForSpeed
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 32
Default Re: Billy Meier discussion cont.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Calling people a Nazi is not acceptable behaviour on this forum nor is any other name calling. Mr Meier has suffered at least 21 assassination attempts on his life and some have been from Neo-Nazi groups so your allegation is very bad taste.
Where is the evidence for that? Anybody can claim they suffered 99 assassination attempts, so what?

Why were his wannabe assassins so incompetent? Don't you see this makes no sense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
A couple of brief points:

You may be surprised to learn that keeping the population levels 'balanced' on planets inhabited by space faring civilizations is actually a common practice (one nearby example would be the planets in the trinary Centaurus system) and does not have any sinister connotations. There is a world of difference between expounding this philosophy to Earthlings and actually going out and killing people en masse to reduce the population here which is not something advocated by FIGU, Meier or the Plejaren.
I don't know of any "space faring" civilizations. Do you? Could you please provide the evidence.

What I see, and this is factual, is Billy Meier promoting some similar ideals to other groups of evildoers on Earth.

Now the strawman argument. Who is going to admit publicly that they wish to exterminate most of mankind? Nobody will. It will be for "good intentions" of "ecological balance" or something else. And that's exactly what Billy Meier does.

There's always a good excuse for evildoing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
It is well known that 'agencies' have planted false pictures in Meier's collection to discredit him and stolen key photos and metal and samples. Another thing that significantly damaged his reputation was the fact that Meier constructed some models of some of the UFO's in order to show the difference between his real photos of Beamships and fake ones involving models etc, this led to some less informed people believing that the models were responsible for ALL such photos which is an inaccuracy.
And Billy Meier can't notice the different between his own photos and someone else's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
To leave this discussion on a more positive note;
the spirituality of the Plejaren has seven basic principles:

Oneness
Eternal Spiritual Evolution
Self-Responsibility
Love
Balance
Truth
Equality


They live in a utopian society where peace has reigned for 50,000 years, enjoy a lifespan of 700-1200 years of perfect health and enjoy infinite possibilities for personal growth. There is no poverty, starvation, disease, ecological abuse or war and almost no crime or divorce. They have evolved beyond chronic negative thinking and can communicate telepathically with friends and loved ones wherever they are in the universe. Their starships can travel anywhere and to any time period past present or future. they are motivated by unbounded love to guide less developed races of humans in the Milky Way galaxy to grow and evolve spiritually.
It sounds like a work of fiction to me, especially when there's nothing to back it up. Star Trek is just as real as this.
NeedForSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 12:46 AM   #52
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,570
Default Re: Billy Meier discussion cont.

NeedForSpeed:

I do not blindly believe this information (nor should you or anyone), I spent about 10 years studying all the available data. Which is what you would need to do to have all of your questions answered.

I am even quite suspicious of the Plejaren themselves, and their possible manipulation of Billy.

This does not does not detract from the fact that the case is real, which you will find if you penetrate these mysteries deeply and comprehensively.

As for the existence of space-faring civilizations, wow you are obviously very new to this whole field, please do some research before you speak about anything to do with this subject again.

Enjoy your time on Avalon, there is much here to answer a myriad of questions you may have, you only need to look and doorways to new perceptions will open up if your mind is ready.

*End of dialogue*
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:22 AM   #53
NeedForSpeed
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 32
Default Re: Billy Meier discussion cont.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
As for the existence of space-faring civilizations, wow you are obviously very new to this whole field, please do some research before you speak about anything to do with this subject again.
There's no such thing as "space faring" civilizations, and if there were they wouldn't be in contact with human barbarians. Why would they? They would probably be shot and dissected in a lab.

This self-centeredness is what debunks these UFO stories. You are not important. You are just a grain of sand in the universe. Why in the name of God would some advanced civilization want to have anything to do with primitive governments of primitive peoples who can't stop killing each other?

Think. It does not compute. Would you enter in the jungle and talk to a chimp and say: "Take me to your leader". You know why you wouldn't do it? The chimp would eat your face off (just like some chimp did with some poor woman recently) and it doesn't make any sense because it is a chimp and it can't understand what you mean!

Now about Billy Meier, the con artist. I studied Billy Meier, and as a matter of fact even participated for some time in the FIGU forum. Read all kinds of barbarities there and reached the conclusion that they are completely out of their minds. And I don't mean only unconventional worldview or simply eccentricity, when I say "out of their minds" I mean actually:

- When I questioned about NWO one of the members said that a "New World Order" was necessary because people are "out of control". So enslavement and control is justified in their view. And since the moderators there didn't chime in, nor anyboy else, I guess they are all ok with it;

- One of the members (that I saw, but it seems to be the common paradigm there) there was openly advocating racial purity claiming that mixing races "bring problems", just like the "Plejaren" taught them. Just look it up. They are Nazis, real former Nazis or just of the Neo kind;

- They are very defensive of the image of Hitler, again just look it up. They claim Hitler was a "genius";

And these are just some samples that can be easily found on their own forums. Just look it up.

The whole "Plejaren" contact is BS, pure BS created by some branch of the NWO or sympathizers.
NeedForSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 05:45 AM   #54
Carol
Project Avalon Hero
 
Carol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Big Island, Hawaii
Posts: 2,008
Default Re: Billy Meier discussion cont.

I see that you are a new member here and a debunker. Billy Meier's contact experiences are legitimate. His photos legitimate. Those that attempted to discredit him did an excellent job but it still doesn't mean that Billy Meier's alien contact experiences didn't happen. He had over 130 contacts and what he has to share is still of value today.

Being new to the forum.. it is you who have to establish your own credibility first other then what you have stated in your post.

As this is my area of research for a number of years it is clear that there is still much to be discovered and much disinformation. However, my sources who are contactees are credible and so is their info.
__________________
Aloha, thank you, do jeh, toda, arigato, merci, grazie, salamat po, gracias, tack, sukria, danke schoen, kiitos, dank u, mahalo nui loa
Images to nourish the spirit: http://mistsofavalon.invisionplus.ne...&showtopic=198
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 05:52 AM   #55
NeedForSpeed
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 32
Default Re: Billy Meier discussion cont.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
I see that you are a new member here and a debunker. Billy Meier's contact experiences are legitimate. His photos legitimate. Those that attempted to discredit him did an excellent job but it still doesn't mean that Billy Meier's alien contact experiences didn't happen. He had over 130 contacts and what he has to share is still of value today.

Being new to the forum.. it is you who have to establish your own credibility first other then what you have stated in your post.

As this is my area of research for a number of years it is clear that there is still much to be discovered and much disinformation. However, my sources who are contactees are credible and so is their info.
Have you ever seen an alien yourself? I mean for real and not dreams.
NeedForSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 06:02 AM   #56
Carol
Project Avalon Hero
 
Carol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Big Island, Hawaii
Posts: 2,008
Default Re: Billy Meier discussion cont.

I have had contact. Wide awake, fully conscious, full recall.
__________________
Aloha, thank you, do jeh, toda, arigato, merci, grazie, salamat po, gracias, tack, sukria, danke schoen, kiitos, dank u, mahalo nui loa
Images to nourish the spirit: http://mistsofavalon.invisionplus.ne...&showtopic=198
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 06:04 AM   #57
Chamber
Banned
 
Chamber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 34
Default Re: Billy Meier discussion cont.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
I have had contact. Wide awake, fully conscious, full recall.
Why?
Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 06:10 AM   #58
Carol
Project Avalon Hero
 
Carol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Big Island, Hawaii
Posts: 2,008
Default Re: Billy Meier discussion cont.

Why what? Why was I contacted? Most likely because of an experiment in distance healing we were involved with and the other person involved was a contactee. The experience itself wasn't scary. If anything, I was intrigued and quite relaxed.
__________________
Aloha, thank you, do jeh, toda, arigato, merci, grazie, salamat po, gracias, tack, sukria, danke schoen, kiitos, dank u, mahalo nui loa
Images to nourish the spirit: http://mistsofavalon.invisionplus.ne...&showtopic=198
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 06:29 AM   #59
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Southeast USA
Posts: 548
Default Re: Billy Meier discussion cont.

Hello all.........I absolutely love the info about Billy Meier's.........There is so much useful info for those that are willing to expand their view of reality and percieved history.........Many groups that have been heavily persecuted have access to some of it(i.e.-Essenes)

Now, Needforspeed, as Carol has noted, you are new to this community.
As moderator here, I will ask you to speak in respect and feel free to ask respectful questions......if not, you will be politely shown the "door".

We here at Avalon are a seasoned crowd with open minds & hearts.....pls
show us yr good side...........

In respect & light,
Samarkis
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 01:45 PM   #60
nameless
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 41
Default Re: Billy Meier discussion cont.

Cant we all just "get along"?
nameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 07:50 PM   #61
feeqa
Project Avalon Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 29
Default Re: Billy Meier discussion cont.

pineal-pilot-in merkabah quote:
Quote:
could be a nazi/viryl psy op.. since the pliadiens are saying the same as the new world order crowd, earths population must be cut to 500 million.. earth bound or cosmic its still nazi.. so its bad news.
I agree. It is a sophisticated operation. I listened to Michael Horn's interview on conscious media http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members.htm
April/May 2008.

In this interview there's a distinct lack of information. Horn puts accross the same ideology that is common among eugenic's people. Its not that there's a population issue, its that its the rusults of their own policy's and social engineering experiments, that prove who the perpetrators of these ideology's are.
feeqa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 08:17 PM   #62
Chamber
Banned
 
Chamber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 34
Default Re: Billy Meier discussion cont.

Randolph Winters claims to have spent time with Billy on his farm years ago and explains what went on with the other people around Billy at the time.

Fast forward to about 6:20 minutes into the video:





In my opinion Winters gives a much more interesting and compelling story about Billy than Michael Horn does. Not to mention he comes off as far more believable, candid, and honest than Horn...who is supposedly Billy's "official" spokesperson.
Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon