Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2010, 06:26 AM   #26
Carol
Project Avalon Hero
 
Carol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Big Island, Hawaii
Posts: 2,008
Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us



This is a photo of a W56 and one of the pictures included in Stefano's book Mass Contact. This human looking alien is approximately 7-8 feet tall living near Pescara, Italy.

Paola Harris's interview with Maurizio Cavallo is at this link. I'm not sure if it will work but one can google it if they wish to see what Maurizio has to say about his contacts.

As I both watched Stefano's presentation and had several conversations with him ~ and given his background and credentials, I believed him. He was consistent in what he had to share and had the hard evidence. This is a topic I've personally been involved with for years and devoted hundreds of hours researching and talking with various contactees. The information shared regarding Stefano's experiences is factual. Whether the reader chooses to accept the facts or not really isn't the issue. It is up to the reader to do their own investigation and research which will lead to the truth of the matter. The truth will always be the truth.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3D63%26um%3D1

Nor sure if this will work. Nope... I was trying to give the links to all of the following but they didn't transfer over. However, this list offers a number of professional people's experiences and also the experiences of contactees.




- Abducciones - de 'Encuentro en Las Pleyades'

- Abducción Extraterrestre, Posesión Demoníaca, y La Leyenda del Vampiro

- Abduction and The Reptilians

- Abductions - Life in The Vivarium

- Alien Abductions - from 'Blue Planet Project - Alien Technical Research 25'

- An Alien Abduction Account

- CoEVOLUTION - An Interplanetary Adventure

- Cosmic Watergate Collapsing - The Elephant is Stampeding in the Living Room

- Demonization of Extraterrestrials

- Ethical Implications of The UFO Abduction Phenomenon

- ET Slave Trade - An Alien-Abductee Slave Trade?

- Eve Francis Lorgen

- Genetic Agenda - A Double-Cross?

- Implants, Abductions and Other Stuff

- Is Jimmy Carter a UFO/ET Abductee? - On The Road To Roswell & Burlington 2008: A Discussion With Jon Kelly

- John E. Mack - Alien Abductions Research - Main File

- Kidnapped by UFOs? - Interview With John Mack

- Kundalini Tales - An Interview With Richard Sauder

- Palyne Janku Gaenir

- Pamela Hamilton

- Possession and Predation - Aliens, Flyers, Clones, and Reptilians / The Enigma of ET Parasites

- Resistencia a las Abducciones Alienígenas

- "Strange Evidence" - International UFO Reporter (IUR) 1999

- The Abduction and Manipulation of Humans Using Advanced Technology

- The Andreasson Affair

- The Controllers - A New Hypothesis of Alien Abductions

- The Conversion of Whitley

- The Fifth Briefing - What They Want - from Book Two of "The Allies of Humanity"

- The High Strangeness of Dimensions, Densities, and The Process of Alien Abduction

- The Late Karla Turner Speaks of Reptilian Atrocities

- The Meaning Behind Alien Abductions

- The Other Side of Truth - Abductions and Abductees

- The Outer Limits of The Soul - UFO Abductees


- The Threat - The Secret Agenda - What the Aliens Really Want... And How They Plan to Get It

- The UFO Abduction Phenomenon - What Does it Mean for The Transformation of Human Consciousness?

- The Zeta Reticuli Incident - Betty and Barney Hill

- Why The Abduction Phenomenon Cannot Be Explained Psychiatrically

- Winifred Barton And The Holy Cosmic Cube From Outer Space

- Zeta Reticuli Interaction With Earth - Main File


Additional Information

- A Close Encounter With Critics

- Aliens Among Us

- Alien Thinking

- Ancient Hawaiian Healing and UFO Alien Abductions

- An Interview With John E. Mack

- Are Aliens Already Here? - Harvard's Controversial John Mack Thinks He May Have The Answer

- Are Extraterrestrial Biological Entities Among Us?

- Biomechanical Messiahs - The Nigel Kerner Interview

- Brain Zapping

- Dan Sherman - Way Above Black - A Video Interview With Dan Sherman

- Discerning Alien Disinformation

- Discriminando Desinformación Alienígena

- El Mordisco de Amor - Dramas de Relaciones Humanas Orquestadas por Alienígena

- Extraterrestrial False Flag Operation to Begin in August, 2007? - Main File

- Fairies and UFOs?

- Fake “Alien Abductions” Conducted by Shadow Government Para-Military Operatives (MILABS)

- How to Contend With Aliens During Direct Interactions - from 'Alien Mind-A Primer - The Verdants'

- Italy’s Disclosure of Human Looking Aliens

- Methods of Deception - A List of Common Pitfalls Encountered by Truthseekers

- Overlooked Aspects of The Alien Presence

- Passport to The Cosmos - An Interview With John Mack

- Psychophysiological Responding During Script-Driven Imagery in People Reporting Abduction by Space Aliens

- Scientists Assess DNA Hair Sample From Human Being Apparently Not From Earth

- The Abduction Narrative of Charles Robert Jenkins

- The Art of Hyper Dimensional War

- The Contact Has Begun - Phillip Krapf and The Verdants


- The Divine and The Manipulative Extraterrestrials - Effects on Humanity's Religions, Beliefs and Others made by... - Main File

- The Greys, Rigel and Procyon - A Tentative Taxonomy of Extra-Terrestrial Humanoids

- The High Strangeness of Dimensions, Densities, and The Process of Alien Abduction - Book Review

- The Love Bite - Alien Orchestrated Human Bonding Dramas

- The Mars Records - Main File

- The World's First DNA PCR Investigation of Biological Evidence From an Alien Abduction

- Tuatha De Danann - Ancient Aliens?

- UFOs - The Psychic Dimension

- Virgin Pregnancies and Alien DNA Problems

- Wisdom of The Higher Extraterrestrials


Books and Treaties

- Captured - The Betty and Barney Hill UFO Experience - The True Story of the Worlds First... - by Stanton T.Friedman

- CE-VI - Close Encounters of The Possession Kind - Interference From The Extraterrestrials Among Us - by William J. Baldwin

- Divine Encounters - A Guide to Visions, Angels and Other Emissaries - by Zecharia Sitchin

- Into the Fringe - A True Story of Alien Abduction- by Karla Turner

- Masquerade of Angels - by Karla Turner

- Story of A UFO Investigator - by Barbara Bartholic

- Taken - Inside the Alien-Human Agenda - by Karla Turner

- The Mission of The One Star - Transforming Planet Earth to Planet Star - by Alloya. N. Huckfield

- The Otherness - A Personal Interaction - by Tim Watts

- The Threat - Revealing The Secret Alien Agenda - by David M. Jacobs

- Visitors From Within - Extraterrestrial Encounters and Species Evolution - by Lyssa Royal and Keith Priest

Multimedia

- Experiencers - John E. Mack

- Military E/T Abductions - with Barbara Lamb

- Touched

- Transcending The Dualistic Mind - Transpersonal Psychology - John E. Mack

Related Reports

- Consciousness And The Conscious Universe - Main File

- Contact and Contactees - Main File
__________________
Aloha, thank you, do jeh, toda, arigato, merci, grazie, salamat po, gracias, tack, sukria, danke schoen, kiitos, dank u, mahalo nui loa
Images to nourish the spirit: http://mistsofavalon.invisionplus.ne...&showtopic=198
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 07:03 AM   #27
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Humble Janitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,201
Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

Don't take this the wrong way, but what specifically makes Paola credible?

I really want to believe stuff like this but my ******** detector seems to act up too much when it shouldn't.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 07:34 AM   #28
Carol
Project Avalon Hero
 
Carol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Big Island, Hawaii
Posts: 2,008
Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

With respect to TTTTW... Some come to the forum with a history that is very traumatic and unfortunately this is the place where they may feel safe to share their story because there is no one else, no witness who is available to listen, or even believe in the possibility that what is shared is real to the person in distress.

We are adults here and if a member's story is something that is disturbing or vexing, then sometimes the best course of action is not to participate in that thread or with that member. This means do not click on the member's thread or respond to what is being shared by that particular member. These types of members can also be a test of true unconditional love for those whom come in contact with them. Being a witness... assuming the responsibility of fellow-ship to another human by choosing to be part of a healing process requires a compassionate heart and steady nerves. And sometimes the member's experience just needs to be shared and that is enough. And sometimes it's not.

It would be very easy to just toss everyone who is annoying off the forum. Yet who benefits from this...? All those who are stable and don't want to see the boat rocked?

Each member's situation is unique and often we just don't know the ramifications of unkind words or unkind actions until the damage has been done. The question here with respect to TTTTW is exceptionally a sensitive one. What do you do when you know someone may be homeless, friendless, totally afraid of everyone and doesn't feel safe in the world? It would be easy to just say he or she is crazy. Yet I've seen very sane people feel and act very crazy when their world crumbles around them. Hence, the dark night of the soul.

Somewhere on this life journey one may hit bottom, go through the dark night of the soul and hopefully come out the other side. I suspect many here may have experienced this at one time or another... however, kicking someone when they are down is a pretty common practice in the animal kingdom, including the human animal. Yet, here we all are and profess to be spiritual beings who are in a human body on a human "spiritual" journey of growth and transformation. Our very ego humanness oftens want a rational, well organized world because chaos is too scary. Someone who is really "out there" can also be scary because it is a personal reminder of just how fragil the ego really is. When this happens there is often a sense of helplessness and not knowing what to do. Yet we also know that these unique souls are heros because they are still in the world trying to make the best of their difficult situation and didn't give up. We should be applauding their efforts and letting them know that when everything is said and done, it took a tremendous amount of courage to live through it all.

Irrespective of what is going with various people on the forum an act of kindness in the face of someone's acting out... in this instance not reacting to what is being posted but instead, choosing to respond in a tactful manner, or not to respond at all is of benefit to the collective consciousness. From a spiritual perspective each individual is of value whether we can see it or not and is worthy of respect.
__________________
Aloha, thank you, do jeh, toda, arigato, merci, grazie, salamat po, gracias, tack, sukria, danke schoen, kiitos, dank u, mahalo nui loa
Images to nourish the spirit: http://mistsofavalon.invisionplus.ne...&showtopic=198

Last edited by Carol; 01-23-2010 at 04:49 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 07:37 AM   #29
Carol
Project Avalon Hero
 
Carol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Big Island, Hawaii
Posts: 2,008
Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

Paola is the Barbara Walters of Ufology. She is out for just the facts from notables in government, military and professionals who put integrity first.
__________________
Aloha, thank you, do jeh, toda, arigato, merci, grazie, salamat po, gracias, tack, sukria, danke schoen, kiitos, dank u, mahalo nui loa
Images to nourish the spirit: http://mistsofavalon.invisionplus.ne...&showtopic=198
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 08:57 AM   #30
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 506
Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

Carol,
I KNOW that the bionic or manufactured humans are real. That is all I can say, right now. But they have been walking among us for a long time. The NEW ones that have just come in are another matter and differ from the earth based manufactured ones that have been here for the last twenty or so years.

Worm
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 09:19 AM   #31
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibonos View Post
I'm totally with you on this one.


gibonos
Me too....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 11:28 AM   #32
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member
 
lightblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 360
Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

Eleni, you know when you wrote

Quote:
Lightblue- I personally don't know where thay are from- they told me they are from the future and that they are us/we are you.
i am guessing you remember what they looked/acted like..may i know?..how did they speak if they spoke?..what did they wear and what were the circumstances under which they appeared?.how long did they stay with you and how did they leave? how did you feel during and after the encounter/s?

also, is there a pattern (that you can remember) of pleasent and/or not so pleasent beings visiting you? can you remember what was your own state of spiritual wellbeing prior to these visits..can you draw a paralel between you own emotional states and the nature of your visitors...i am beginning to think that amongst the ones who "attract" visitations are very different spiritual make ups..and that our spiritual make ups may attract this or that type of entities ..it would be very interesting to know your experience in that regard. if you already wrote about it on this forum, please give a link so you don't have to repeat yourself if it's a bother. thanks.

Carol, why does Stefano think he was on that woman's hit list? why do you think they/she wanted to murder him? thanks
bestest
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 12:41 PM   #33
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,570
Thumbs up Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

I just bought the 'Mass Contacts' book this morning, thanks for providing more info on this Carol. Very intriguing...
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 01:03 PM   #34
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member
 
Kulapops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Torbay, UK
Posts: 704
Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverlightning View Post
I really wish I had something direct and personal to go by, not only other peoples experiences and theories. How many of the stories we read here on the forum are based on first hand experiences?

It is way to easy to get caught up in a nihilistic thought experiment that looses it's connection with what's relevant.
I totally agree. I think the only real thing is our own connection to our own experience. Everything else is just story.

That's why I'm all for the path of self discovery and self learning, connection to source a universal one and moving from duality to unity. These thing are definitely something everyone can experience. So it works for me.

When I read that someone states that there are 50 planets like the Earth in the whole universe - it just gets my hackles up. How do we know that fact is correct? You might just as well go the whole hog and say there is only ONE planet in the universe like the Earth, and that is the Earth...

The christians will love you for it.

The number of planetary bodies in the whole universe is immense.

"For the Universe, the galaxies are our small representative volumes, and there are something like 1011 (means 10 to the 11, a one followed by eleven zeroes!) to 1012 stars in our galaxy, and there are perhaps something like 1011 or 1012 galaxies.

With this simple calculation you get something like 1022 to 1024 stars in the Universe. This is only a rough number, as obviously not all galaxies are the same, just like on a beach the depth of sand will not be the same in different places. "


I can't even imagine a race of beings could even know how many planets like ours there are in total... let alone have developed a Rough Guide....

K

P.S. I should add for clarity that I'm not doubting the existence of aliens among us or clones - I have no idea, so I'll have to take people's experiences as they say. However, little facts thrown into the mix like the 50 planet rule just stand out to me as far too convenient to be true. But why would someone say that if it wasn't true? It just causes a disonance in me that refuses to resonate - unlike someone telling me we're all one which does. I probably should leave the alien threads to those who've had direct experience until I do. No disrespect intended here.

Last edited by Kulapops; 01-23-2010 at 01:13 PM. Reason: Added postcript
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 01:07 PM   #35
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,570
Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
Eleni...
i am guessing you remember what they looked/acted like..may i know?..how did they speak if they spoke?..what did they wear and what were the circumstances under which they appeared?.how long did they stay with you and how did they leave? how did you feel during and after the encounter/s?

also, is there a pattern (that you can remember) of pleasent and/or not so pleasent beings visiting you? can you remember what was your own state of spiritual wellbeing prior to these visits..can you draw a paralel between you own emotional states and the nature of your visitors...i am beginning to think that amongst the ones who "attract" visitations are very different spiritual make ups..and that our spiritual make ups may attract this or that type of entities ..it would be very interesting to know your experience in that regard. if you already wrote about it on this forum, please give a link so you don't have to repeat yourself if it's a bother. thanks.
Lightblue, you are searching for answers ok, that is great. Your list of questions however is extremely demanding.

Eleni already told you she has had dozens of abductions... Is she somehow supposed to summarise her whole life story and jump through all those interigatory hoops for you in a single post? Quite unrealistic. Good luck Eleni lol.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 01:23 PM   #36
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
I totally agree. I think the only real thing is our own connection to our own experience. Everything else is just story.

That's why I'm all for the path of self discovery and self learning, connection to source a universal one and moving from duality to unity. These thing are definitely something everyone can experience. So it works for me.

When I read that someone states that there are 50 planets like the Earth in the whole universe - it just gets my hackles up. How do we know that fact is correct? You might just as well go the whole hog and say there is only ONE planet in the universe like the Earth, and that is the Earth...

The christians will love you for it.

The number of planetary bodies in the whole universe is immense.

"For the Universe, the galaxies are our small representative volumes, and there are something like 1011 (means 10 to the 11, a one followed by eleven zeroes!) to 1012 stars in our galaxy, and there are perhaps something like 1011 or 1012 galaxies.

With this simple calculation you get something like 1022 to 1024 stars in the Universe. This is only a rough number, as obviously not all galaxies are the same, just like on a beach the depth of sand will not be the same in different places. "


I can't even imagine a race of beings could even know how many planets like ours there are in total... let alone have developed a Rough Guide....

K

P.S. I should add for clarity that I'm not doubting the existence of aliens among us or clones - I have no idea, so I'll have to take people's experiences as they say. However, little facts thrown into the mix like the 50 planet rule just stand out to me as far too convenient to be true. But why would someone say that if it wasn't true? It just causes a disonance in me that refuses to resonate - unlike someone telling me we're all one which does. I probably should leave the alien threads to those who've had direct experience until I do. No disrespect intended here.
I absolutely agree with you here...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 04:30 PM   #37
Carol
Project Avalon Hero
 
Carol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Big Island, Hawaii
Posts: 2,008
Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

K, I was just passing on what Stefano shared about what the W56s passed onto him. 50 planets that are able to create life in the manner that earth does. For me, even the fact that this planet earth is what is... so incredibly beautiful, is awesome in and of itself. It makes my heart happy to know there are other planets that may be similar.

As to the validity of the W56's information... who is to know? Astralwalker has astral traveled to other planets where life was very different. Another contactee, Adamski claimed to have seen a humonoid Venucian in the Mojave dessert in 1952. He had 6 friends with him and took photographs of the craft which are all genuine. Billier Mier's contacts are human looking as well. Life as we already know it exists in multiple and varied forms. Life even exists without physicality as clearly identified by the many people who have had near death experiences and returned.

In fact, one story which is positively riveting is Melon Thomas who died from brain cancer, was dead for 1 1/2 hours and came back to a body which was already into rigor mortis. He is still alive and kicking.

Have a listen. It may make your day.

http://www.google.com/search?client=...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
__________________
Aloha, thank you, do jeh, toda, arigato, merci, grazie, salamat po, gracias, tack, sukria, danke schoen, kiitos, dank u, mahalo nui loa
Images to nourish the spirit: http://mistsofavalon.invisionplus.ne...&showtopic=198
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 05:52 PM   #38
Carol
Project Avalon Hero
 
Carol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Big Island, Hawaii
Posts: 2,008
Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

For those who are interested here is the link to purchase a copy of Breccia's presentation.

To order 2010 Conference DVDs
Online Shopping Cart: http://shop.1asecure.com/index.cfm?DeptNo=10&Stid=5503
Phone: +1 808 323 3400

Prof Stefano Breccia presents new photos and analyses concerning the mass physical extraterrestrial contact case in Italy known as Amicizia. Over 100 people witnessed human looking extraterrestrials that were based in underground bases from 1956 to 1978 in Italy. For the first time in public, Prof Breccia relates his own direct personal experiences with the extraterrestrials.
__________________
Aloha, thank you, do jeh, toda, arigato, merci, grazie, salamat po, gracias, tack, sukria, danke schoen, kiitos, dank u, mahalo nui loa
Images to nourish the spirit: http://mistsofavalon.invisionplus.ne...&showtopic=198
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 06:42 PM   #39
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ∞
Posts: 654
Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

I have a friend/source, a guy who used to work at white sands missle range test site, then later he worked SDI, and he shared with me some very interesting information about the human looking extraterrestrials. Apparently they are a secret and highly advanced human society, and yes of earth origin, and some of the ufo cases involve these very same people. Whether they could be considered extraterrestrial by definition is another matter, because not too many are disputing their existence, but over their origins only.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 12:07 AM   #40
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member
 
Kulapops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Torbay, UK
Posts: 704
Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

Hi Carol,

Thanks for the link, and , Burgundia, thanks for your understanding.

I'm not saying that there aren't ETs and the myriad of phenomena that go with that. It just seems to my mind, that a lot of 'information' that is passed from said beings to human beings seems to be very dodgy in nature (to me, obviously it's not dodgy to everyone, so I apologise for my ignorance).

By dodgy to me, I mean information that either easily fits my worldview (let's say for example...'we have come to help you' ) or totally challenges my worldview ( 'we don't mind telling you that there are only 50 planets like your Earth, out of 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 available' ) in order to seem like it is from a source that is 'other' that human. Other...in that it has the capacity to tell us a fact we don't or can't know or one that courts what we do know about the world to add authenticity... a bit like fortune tellers do ("Ahhh...I can see that you have been troubled lately..." is not far off from...."They told me our world is facing a great danger...." , "we must learn to live in peace with one another..."- no kidding !

I must sound like I'm having a go...and I'm not, and I apologise if my 'reasoning' affects those who've had encounters and are shaking their fist at the monitor just now. I'm not saying that anyone's experiences aren't real - I'm just disappointed at the quality of the information that such incredibly amazing events seem to leave behind. For example...it might be along the lines of...

"They told me (this challenges worldview) the council of Grabbernox has existed for 12 million years on Rangdoo and created and looked after the human race before the council was wiped out by a fleet of Xanthan warships who have now infiltrated the earth and are posing in top positions. However, they also told me (fits worldview) the Xanthan's one weakness is marshmallows and that is why it is so difficult to buy a decent marshmallow these days..."

So what I often see in the stories is a fact that is known building on a fact that is unknowable. Some fortune tellers make a living this way.

My point is, why would an alien tell me their life history? A lot of these aliens to my mind have a habit of 'spilling the beans'... on all kinds of stuff that, if I were an alien, I would be careful what I said - because it's going to reach more people than Hello magazine. Who's to say they might even have a sense of humour?

My imagination of an alien encounter would be one where I hear a noise in the back garden and I go outside and meet one messing around with my hosepipe. Embarassed at being discovered, he tells me that they need some tubing because their drinks machine has just broken... and it's a long ride home and they've no spare parts.

They ask me not to tell anyone and in return say they will andswer me any one question. I ask, 'What's it all about?' and they say...'any question but that one.' I say, 'why, because you can't tell me because of the prime directive? ' and they say , 'no, we've got no idea either... that's why we're flying around the galaxy in this thing.... looking for some answers....' ' and it's a hellish journey - the coffee tastes like tomato soup '


Best wishes to all

K

Last edited by Kulapops; 01-24-2010 at 12:17 AM. Reason: terrible choice of colour K ! oh.. and Readability
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:31 AM   #41
eleni
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 865
Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Lightblue, you are searching for answers ok, that is great. Your list of questions however is extremely demanding.

Eleni already told you she has had dozens of abductions... Is she somehow supposed to summarise her whole life story and jump through all those interigatory hoops for you in a single post? Quite unrealistic. Good luck Eleni lol.
Luminari- I tried replying twice- both time the forum crashed as I tried to post it.

Lightblue- it's a long story- some of it I have shared on this forum- I can try to find those threads.

In a nutshell though- mine is connected to a black ops program.

Carol, I can't wait for your book, when does it come out?
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:33 AM   #42
eleni
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 865
Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
I have a friend/source, a guy who used to work at white sands missle range test site, then later he worked SDI, and he shared with me some very interesting information about the human looking extraterrestrials. Apparently they are a secret and highly advanced human society, and yes of earth origin, and some of the ufo cases involve these very same people. Whether they could be considered extraterrestrial by definition is another matter, because not too many are disputing their existence, but over their origins only.

Interesting of course! Can you tell us some of the stories your friend told you?
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:34 AM   #43
eleni
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 865
Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
For those who are interested here is the link to purchase a copy of Breccia's presentation.

To order 2010 Conference DVDs
Online Shopping Cart: http://shop.1asecure.com/index.cfm?DeptNo=10&Stid=5503
Phone: +1 808 323 3400

Prof Stefano Breccia presents new photos and analyses concerning the mass physical extraterrestrial contact case in Italy known as Amicizia. Over 100 people witnessed human looking extraterrestrials that were based in underground bases from 1956 to 1978 in Italy. For the first time in public, Prof Breccia relates his own direct personal experiences with the extraterrestrials.
Nice, thanks! I see they have a Braco DVD a well- good source
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 03:14 AM   #44
Derek
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: ogden, utah
Posts: 84
Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

This is extremely interesting and important. Have you asked them if they would be willing to do a project camelot interview?
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 04:17 AM   #45
Carol
Project Avalon Hero
 
Carol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Big Island, Hawaii
Posts: 2,008
Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

I'm sorry Derek but B&K's reputation precedes them. More like interrogation as compared to interview. And who would they interview? Stefano? He is back in Italy and I seriously doubt he would be interested. If you get the DVD or book... (I'd go for the book because it has a lot more detail) you will get the info first hand. As for the aliens and clones... I suspect they like to blend in and don't want the attention of the public at large.
__________________
Aloha, thank you, do jeh, toda, arigato, merci, grazie, salamat po, gracias, tack, sukria, danke schoen, kiitos, dank u, mahalo nui loa
Images to nourish the spirit: http://mistsofavalon.invisionplus.ne...&showtopic=198
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 04:23 AM   #46
eleni
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 865
Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

Mel Fabregas would be a good one to interview him
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 05:04 AM   #47
Carol
Project Avalon Hero
 
Carol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Big Island, Hawaii
Posts: 2,008
Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

I had the same thought eleni. Paola and Mel are friends. I could ask the two of them to consider getting in touch with Stefanao for an interview. I was waiting for his book to arrive because I wanted to read it first and had a list of question to put together for the interview.
__________________
Aloha, thank you, do jeh, toda, arigato, merci, grazie, salamat po, gracias, tack, sukria, danke schoen, kiitos, dank u, mahalo nui loa
Images to nourish the spirit: http://mistsofavalon.invisionplus.ne...&showtopic=198
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 05:12 AM   #48
Chamber
Banned
 
Chamber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 34
Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
Hi Carol,

Thanks for the link, and , Burgundia, thanks for your understanding.

I'm not saying that there aren't ETs and the myriad of phenomena that go with that. It just seems to my mind, that a lot of 'information' that is passed from said beings to human beings seems to be very dodgy in nature (to me, obviously it's not dodgy to everyone, so I apologise for my ignorance).

By dodgy to me, I mean information that either easily fits my worldview (let's say for example...'we have come to help you' ) or totally challenges my worldview ( 'we don't mind telling you that there are only 50 planets like your Earth, out of 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 available' ) in order to seem like it is from a source that is 'other' that human. Other...in that it has the capacity to tell us a fact we don't or can't know or one that courts what we do know about the world to add authenticity... a bit like fortune tellers do ("Ahhh...I can see that you have been troubled lately..." is not far off from...."They told me our world is facing a great danger...." , "we must learn to live in peace with one another..."- no kidding !

I must sound like I'm having a go...and I'm not, and I apologise if my 'reasoning' affects those who've had encounters and are shaking their fist at the monitor just now. I'm not saying that anyone's experiences aren't real - I'm just disappointed at the quality of the information that such incredibly amazing events seem to leave behind. For example...it might be along the lines of...

"They told me (this challenges worldview) the council of Grabbernox has existed for 12 million years on Rangdoo and created and looked after the human race before the council was wiped out by a fleet of Xanthan warships who have now infiltrated the earth and are posing in top positions. However, they also told me (fits worldview) the Xanthan's one weakness is marshmallows and that is why it is so difficult to buy a decent marshmallow these days..."

So what I often see in the stories is a fact that is known building on a fact that is unknowable. Some fortune tellers make a living this way.

My point is, why would an alien tell me their life history? A lot of these aliens to my mind have a habit of 'spilling the beans'... on all kinds of stuff that, if I were an alien, I would be careful what I said - because it's going to reach more people than Hello magazine. Who's to say they might even have a sense of humour?

My imagination of an alien encounter would be one where I hear a noise in the back garden and I go outside and meet one messing around with my hosepipe. Embarassed at being discovered, he tells me that they need some tubing because their drinks machine has just broken... and it's a long ride home and they've no spare parts.

They ask me not to tell anyone and in return say they will andswer me any one question. I ask, 'What's it all about?' and they say...'any question but that one.' I say, 'why, because you can't tell me because of the prime directive? ' and they say , 'no, we've got no idea either... that's why we're flying around the galaxy in this thing.... looking for some answers....' ' and it's a hellish journey - the coffee tastes like tomato soup '


Best wishes to all

K
Superb post....Su-F'n-perb.

One of my most basic rules is that I am always wary(weary) of people selling their book.

As for the photo....meh.... First impression is a tall guy with bad fashion sense. 'Could' he be an ET? Sure.

But something like this would have held more credibility for me...



Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 09:53 AM   #49
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NE Oregon boondocks, USA
Posts: 1,767
Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

How some of the aliens take the form of humans that are dead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4nvtVFtu_k&NR=1
"David Moncoeur, one of the Uks most respected researchers gives us the Robert France case - the corroborated story of a man who appeared to have been replaced with a small grey alien who projected a hologram of his victim. This extract from the East of Scotland UFO Conference at the Templar Lodge Hotel, Gullane in 2000.
Thanks to the late Stephen Prior and also to IFDNRG.com the film company who transferred some of the video rights to Andrew Hennessey the conference organiser.
A classic from the famous Dangerous Dave Moncoeu"
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 10:15 AM   #50
kriya
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 213
Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Luminari- I tried replying twice- both time the forum crashed as I tried to post it.

Lightblue- it's a long story- some of it I have shared on this forum- I can try to find those threads.

In a nutshell though- mine is connected to a black ops program.

Carol, I can't wait for your book, when does it come out?
Hi Eleni,

I apologise if this has been answered elsewhere. But may I ask, do you know why milabs occur? Why are human beings abducting other human beings? Am I right in thinking they do it to gleen information from authentic contactees because they are just as clueless as everyone else.

The money that goes into those could feed small country

Love,

Kriya
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon