Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 07-16-2009, 07:45 AM   #1
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Question Stefan Frederick Cook: Soldier Won't Deploy Over Obama Birth Certificate

Stefan Frederick Cook: Soldier Won't Deploy Over Obama Birth Certificate

The Huffington Post | Rachel Weiner
First Posted: 07-14-09 09:15 AM

UPDATE: The Army has revoked the deployment orders for a soldier who said he shouldn't have to go to Afghanistan because (he believes) Barack Obama was never eligible to be president.

Because he's a reserve soldier who volunteered for an active duty tour he can "ask for a revocation of orders up until the day he is scheduled to report for active duty," a public affairs officer explained. Cook volunteered for the tour in May of this year. It is not clear why he did so, considering his current objections.

Obama birth certificate deniers won a small victory in court on Monday. Meanwhile, one such conspiracy theorist refused to deploy to Afghanistan on the grounds that Barack Obama isn't a legitimate president.

Continues: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_231383.html
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 07:48 AM   #2
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Stefan Frederick Cook: Soldier Won't Deploy Over Obama Birth Certificate

Conservative politicians pressuring President Obama to produce original birth certificate

July 15, 8:26 PM

Quote:
This issue was a heated debate during the election and now it is rearing its ugly head again.

A soldier in the military has refused to take orders until he sees a actual copy of President Obama's birth certificate.

Tensions are running high as the Obama nation seeks to down play the viral attention this has caused as the President seeks to gain backers for his gun control laws initiative.

Maj. Stefan Frederick Cook, a soldier won't deploy until he sees a birth certificate.

Wow talk about going AWOL this guy is treading on thin ice, I thought we went over this during the election.

Right wing Conservatives claim the birth certificate may have been tampered with using special digital printing equipment.
VIDEO and SOURCE: http://www.examiner.com/x-13590-New-...th-certificate

Soldier Won't Deploy, President Obama Birth Certificate (Photo) Maj. Stefan Cook

By Jim Roberts
Jul 15, 2009

Was President Barack Obama born in the US? Maj. Stefan Frederick Cook, a soldier won't deploy until he sees a President Obama birth certificate. Haven't we all seen the photo of the birth certificate? Fact Check.Org http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...n_the_usa.html did this earlier when many believed they could derail an Obama presidential bid by exposing that he was a foreigner. The US Constitution requires American presidents to be born in the US.

SOURCE: http://www.nationalledger.com/ledger...72626962.shtml

Obama Birther Soldier is a FreeRepublic Poster

By DAVID WEIGEL 7/14/09 12:45 PM

Maj. Stefan F. Cook, who is refusing to be deployed because of his belief in conspiracy theories about President Barack Obama’s citizenship, is a member of, and frequent poster at, the conservative Website FreeRepublic.
Cook, who posts under the name “roaddog727,” revealed his identity in a post about the veteran networking site Together We Served.

Continues: http://washingtonindependent.com/507...epublic-poster

Last edited by peaceandlove; 07-16-2009 at 07:55 AM.
Old 07-16-2009, 09:36 PM   #3
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Default Soldier Who Claims Obama Isn't Legal President Doesn't Have to Deploy

Soldier Who Claims Obama Isn't Legal President Doesn't Have to Deploy

U.S. Army Major Stefan Frederick Cook, who volunteered for duty in May, says he would be committing a crime to serve under Barack Obama because he believes Obama was born outside of the United States, making him ineligible to become president.

FOXNews.com

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A reserve soldier has been granted his request not to deploy to Afghanistan because he believes Barack Obama's presidency is not legitimate, the Columbus, Ga., Ledger-Enquirer reported Wednesday.

U.S. Army Major Stefan Frederick Cook, who volunteered for duty in May, says he would be committing a crime to serve under Obama because he believes Obama was born outside of the United States, making him ineligible to become president.

Lt. Col. Maria Quon, an Army spokeswoman, told the newspaper that Cook was no longer expected to report Wednesday to MacDill Air Force Base in Florida for mobilization to active duty.

Cook filed a request last week in federal court seeking a temporary restraining order and status as a conscientious objector through his attorney, Orly Taitz, the newspaper reported.

Taitz, who has challenged the legitimacy of Obama's presidency in other courts, asked the court to consider granting her client's request based upon Cook's belief that Obama is not a natural-born citizen of the United States and therefore ineligible to serve as commander-in-chief of the U.S. Armed Forces.

Cook states he "would be acting in violation of international law by engaging in military actions outside the United States under this President's command, simultaneously subjecting himself to possible prosecution as a war criminal by the faithful execution of these duties."

Cook is an "individual mobilization augmentee," or a reserve soldier assigned to an active component unit for duty, the newspaper said. He submitted a formal written request to Human Resources Command-St. Louis on May 8 volunteering to serve on year in Afghanistan.

A hearing on Cook's request will take place Thursday in federal court in Columbus, Ga.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...doesnt-deploy/
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 09:46 PM   #4
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Soldier Who Claims Obama Isn't Legal President Doesn't Have to Deploy

I was just reading this!!

Here's the Proof - Incredible News on Obama Lawsuit
This is hot off the press. The hearing was this morning in Santa Ana.

CASE NAME CORRECTION KEYES V. OBAMA (Not Keyes v. Bowen)

Please distribute everywhere.

Just got off the phone with Orly Taitz, the attorney in Keyes v. Obama..

At the hearing today at the Federal Court building in Santa Ana, Judge Carter said the following:

1. There will be a trial.
2. It will be heard on the merits..
3. Nothing will be dismissed on proceedural issues.
4. The trial will be expeditious, and the judge pledged to give case priority.
5. Being a former Marine he realizes the importance of having a Constitutionally qualified POTUS/CINC.
6. Judge stated that if Obama isn't Constitutionally qualifed he needs to leave the White House.

The DOJ will be involved with the case also.... I wasn't clear if they would be trying to get to the truth or they would just be blindly representing Obama.

Orly will be adding members of the military from California as plaintiffs also.

This is from what my interpretation of our conversation.

Orly, asked me to disseminate this information out for her, she will be doing a posting later after she gets some sleep.

Please say a prayer of protection for Orly, her family, and Judge Carter. Please also pray that the truth will come to light regarding Obama and justice will be done.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner..

Liberty is a well-armed lamb ~ Benjamin Franklin

To: Bud Burrell <b.burrell1@cox.net>; Dann Detwiler <infodann@yahoo.com>

Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 11:11:16 AM

Subject: Fwd: Here's the Proof

FYI.

John

User-Agent: Thunderbird 2.0.0.22 (Windows/20090605)

To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Subject: Here's the Proof

http://revolutionarypolitics.com/?p=1459

Metrodyne Environmental

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1247769533

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 10:38 PM   #5
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Soldier Who Claims Obama Isn't Legal President Doesn't Have to Deploy

Hi NorthernSanctuary,

This is something I didn't expect from you. Really, I was dissappointed to see, not that I'm a supporter of Obama, I'm not really, I'm not even American, but to see that you censored a news article!

You ommitted the line, "Obama was born in Hawaii in 1961, two years after it became a state."

Also the last line, "Incidentally, Cook did not have to hire a lawyer to refuse his orders to go to Afghanistan. As a reserve soldier and volunteer, he has the right to revoke his deployment orders."

These two lines bring a totally different angle to the story.

The first is that it says Obama was born in Hawaii. Okay I know that this is under question and eventually the truth will be out.

The second is that the guy could revoke his duty call any time he liked. This is more important because he could have said in his defense, "I don't want to go" and he would not have needed to go.

Could it be that he just wanted to make a political point in his request not to go to Afghanistan? After all he didn't need to give any reason at all.

With the big picture we can see more clearly. Censorship no. Truth yes.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernSantuary View Post
Soldier Who Claims Obama Isn't Legal President Doesn't Have to Deploy

U.S. Army Major Stefan Frederick Cook, who volunteered for duty in May, says he would be committing a crime to serve under Barack Obama because he believes Obama was born outside of the United States, making him ineligible to become president.

FOXNews.com

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A reserve soldier has been granted his request not to deploy to Afghanistan because he believes Barack Obama's presidency is not legitimate, the Columbus, Ga., Ledger-Enquirer reported Wednesday.

U.S. Army Major Stefan Frederick Cook, who volunteered for duty in May, says he would be committing a crime to serve under Obama because he believes Obama was born outside of the United States, making him ineligible to become president.

Lt. Col. Maria Quon, an Army spokeswoman, told the newspaper that Cook was no longer expected to report Wednesday to MacDill Air Force Base in Florida for mobilization to active duty.

Cook filed a request last week in federal court seeking a temporary restraining order and status as a conscientious objector through his attorney, Orly Taitz, the newspaper reported.

Taitz, who has challenged the legitimacy of Obama's presidency in other courts, asked the court to consider granting her client's request based upon Cook's belief that Obama is not a natural-born citizen of the United States and therefore ineligible to serve as commander-in-chief of the U.S. Armed Forces.

Cook states he "would be acting in violation of international law by engaging in military actions outside the United States under this President's command, simultaneously subjecting himself to possible prosecution as a war criminal by the faithful execution of these duties."

Cook is an "individual mobilization augmentee," or a reserve soldier assigned to an active component unit for duty, the newspaper said. He submitted a formal written request to Human Resources Command-St. Louis on May 8 volunteering to serve on year in Afghanistan.

A hearing on Cook's request will take place Thursday in federal court in Columbus, Ga.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...doesnt-deploy/
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 12:03 AM   #6
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Again, this issue is a distraction from bigger issues that we face.

I say this out of common sense and not as a supporter of Obama.

We should be worried about his health care plan more than the citizenship thing. We should be worried more about forced vaccinations. We should be thinking about the plans that the fallen elite have for us.

No more distractions please.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 12:17 AM   #7
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Stefan Frederick Cook: Soldier Won't Deploy Over Obama Birth Certificate

Hi NorthernSanctuary,

This is something I didn't expect from you. Really, I was dissappointed to see, not that I'm a supporter of Obama, I'm not really, I'm not even American, but to see that you censored a news article!

You ommitted the line, "Obama was born in Hawaii in 1961, two years after it became a state."

Also the last line, "Incidentally, Cook did not have to hire a lawyer to refuse his orders to go to Afghanistan. As a reserve soldier and volunteer, he has the right to revoke his deployment orders."

These two lines bring a totally different angle to the story.

The first is that it says Obama was born in Hawaii. Okay I know that this is under question and eventually the truth will be out.

The second is that the guy could revoke his duty call any time he liked. This is more important because he could have said in his defense, "I don't want to go" and he would not have needed to go.

Could it be that he just wanted to make a political point in his request not to go to Afghanistan? After all he didn't need to give any reason at all.

With the big picture we can see more clearly. Censorship no. Truth yes.

Best regards,

Steve

Hi Steve,

I didn't censor it, but I copied iT from another forum and didn't check if it was the same as the original link article. How could I get away with that if I included the link. In any case, I should always copy from the original link to avoid this, is the lesson. I have no opinion about Obama at this point in the sense that he is ultimately a positive or negative force.
Old 07-17-2009, 12:41 AM   #8
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

We should be worried about his health care plan more than the citizenship thing. We should be worried more about forced vaccinations. We should be thinking about the plans that the fallen elite have for us.

It's has major ramifications to the US. The president is the commander in chief. If he's not legitimate, he's authority is in jeopardy. All the laws he passed or changed would not be legal, including any forced vaccination. If the US was a 3rd world nation, it'll be a different story.
Old 07-17-2009, 12:45 AM   #9
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernSantuary View Post

It's has major ramifications to the US. The president is the commander in chief. If he's not legitimate, he's authority is in jeopardy. All the laws he passed or changed would not be legal, including any forced vaccination. If the US was a 3rd world nation, it'll be a different story.
Well, we'll have to see where the court case goes. Otherwise, I see it as purely a distraction for conservatives to use to line up a candidate to "replace" him, which would be more of the same.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 03:10 AM   #10
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Mike in the Morning is a morning radio show out of Detroit and was the number 1 rated morning show there for a number of years Call letters for the show are WRIF- fm 101.1 they were one of the first to start questioning Kwamee Kilpatricks goings on for those that don`t know he was the former mayor of Detroit now behind bars for questionable conduct in the firing of police officers who blew the whistle on the goings on of the mayors security team and other things

Last edited by Northern Boy; 07-17-2009 at 05:58 AM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 05:48 AM   #11
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

humble janitor, here you go again...beating the same drum

how can that just be a "distraction"???? the legitimacy of the presidency is a HUGE issue!
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 03:10 AM   #12
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

SOURCE: G. Edward Griffin's site: http://www.realityzone.com/currentperiod.html

US: Federal judge dismisses soldier's suit challenging legitimacy of Obama's presidency because, a few days ago, his deployment orders to Afghanistan were revoked. Makes no sense but that was the ruling. Ledger Enquirer 2009 July 16 (Cached)

FIGURES!!!

Hmmmmmm,

Clicked on the link at Reality Zone http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/292/s...k=omni_popular and this is what I get:

Unfortunately we are unable to locate the page you have requested. This could be due to content on our site having expired, a broken link, an outdated bookmark, or a mistyped address. Please use the navigation provided on this page, or click here to visit our home page.

STEVE A....HELP!!!

Last edited by peaceandlove; 07-21-2009 at 10:24 AM.
Old 07-19-2009, 03:48 AM   #13
no caste

I was unconcerned, no, disinterested about Obama's citizenship. I just thought, hey, it seems to mean a lot to Americans. Now, if it's the law of the land, it's the law of the land. No exceptions. I stumbled across a list of SO many legal obstructions occurring - to prevent the production of a birth certificate. Obama's supposed to have spent over a million dollars on this.

Maybe he/ his mom actually lost it. After all, he was a baby. I'm just asking. But then there would be hospital records, right? Government records (which can be fudged)?

Anyway, I did find billboards going up kind of funny

Another question, let's say for some reason he's removed from his position for this. What happens then? Is the VP the Prez, and does the new Prez (Gates) appoint a new VP?
Old 07-19-2009, 03:58 AM   #14
no caste

Also, a fair number of these billboards are 'billboards,' i.e. photoshopped. So I don't know if it's a big people's movement, or is it? I read, too, a few soldiers saying it was BS and Stefan Cook was just looking for a way not to deploy.

Moreover, why don't didn't people get really upset with George Bush Sr. and the callboy ring - and WHY THIS??!! (Maybe I still don't get why it's so important.)(Sorry.)

Last edited by no caste; 07-19-2009 at 04:01 AM.
Old 07-26-2009, 01:13 AM   #15
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Obama was a Fulbright Scholarship recepient for his education at Occidental college in LA...meaning he HAD to be a foreign student to receive the scholarship...provable ONLY by his Birth Certificate.

http://fulbright.state.gov/fulbright/about/whyis

Why Is the Fulbright Program Unique?

In September 1945, the freshman senator from Arkansas, J.William Fulbright, introduced a bill in the U.S. Congress that called for the use of proceeds from the sales of surplus war property to fund the promotion of international good will through the exchange of students in the fields of education, culture and science. One year later President Harry S. Truman signed the bill into law, and the young senator's vision of replacing swords with plowshares found its expression.

Today, Fulbright is the most widely recognized and prestigious international exchange program in the world, supported for more than half a century by the American people through an annual appropriation from the U.S. Congress and by the people of partner nations.

The program, working with universities, schools, binational Fulbright commissions, government agencies, nongovernmental organizations and the private sector, actively seeks out individuals of achievement and potential who represent the full diversity of their respective societies and selects nominees through open, merit-based competitions.

From its inception, the Fulbright Program has fostered bilateral relationships in which other countries and governments work with the U.S. to set joint priorities and shape the program to meet shared needs. The world has been transformed in ensuing decades, but the fundamental principles of international partnership and mutual understanding remain at the core of the Fulbright Program's mission.

http://www.oxy.edu/x1985.xml
Old 07-26-2009, 01:27 AM   #16
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Contradictions starting to show up?

"
Check this out

State of Hawaii official Statement October 2008

http://www.kitv.com/politics/17860890/detail.html

"Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures," ***ino said.
Huffingtonn Post and CNN Reponse July 24, 2009

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_244532.html

per CNN President John Klein in his response to the Letter:

In part, Klein writes, "It seems this story is dead- because anyone who still is not convinced doesn't really have a legitimate beef." Klein asked CNN researchers to dig into the question of why Obama couldn't produce the original birth certificate. The researchers contacted the Hawaii Health Dept. and confirmed that paper documents were discarded in 2001 when the department went paperless. That reportedly includes Pres. Obama's original birth certificate.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...rtificate.html

In an email, he said that CNN researchers had determined that Hawaiian officials discarded paper documents in 2001. Because of that, Obama's long-form birth certificate no longer exists and the shorter certificate of live birth that has been made public is the sole official record. "It seems to definitively answer the question," he said.

SO WHAT IS IT? WHO IS INVOLVED IN THIS CONSPIRACY TO DEFRAUD THE US AND WHY?

CNN, STATE OF HAWAII, THE LIST GOES ON AND ON...Something Stinks to high heaven
"
Old 07-26-2009, 01:59 AM   #17
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Steve_A;153246]Hi NorthernSanctuary,

Steve,

Your point is invalidated............Obama's mother was 21 when she went to put in the announcement of Obama's birth in Hawaaii......Even if that had happen she was single and Obama would not be given citizenship

I am not trying to start something here, but if you are going to post something, you need to check the law.

After Obama's mother married, Obama became a British Citizen using Muslin as his religious belefs, if not he coudln't attended school where he had.

It's a value point to request a legal document.

Northern Boy,

I have to say that this is a great victory for Stephan Frederick and all our service people.

I think this goes hand in hand in the Fema drills to start next week.

I hope it is a success for us too.................we need to knock out all of them to win our game...............Stand up and be heard and win...........

Let the truth prevail

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 07-26-2009 at 02:16 AM.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 02:14 AM   #18
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

here is the original story out of Hawaaii last year when the request was made for the original copy from Hawaaii..................

The lady says......she personally seen the COB..............now they say it was tossed out like rubbish after 8 years.............Cmon lets get real

We have a problem...........I do live in the States and I say to this.............Maybe you don't to hear about this, but I say its us standing up.

How can someone that is NOT the POTUS tell us we need to take the vaccine?

I say we have another election

http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/20...n-keyes-video/
Old 07-26-2009, 02:22 AM   #19
brutus35
Avalon Senior Member

WHERE WERE YOU BORN?

CNN has produced the original announcements of Barack Obama's birth from the Honolulu Advertiser and Hawaii Star-Bulletin newspapers from August 13th and 14th of 1961, and the director of the Hawaii Department of Health says he's "personally seen and verified" that the Hawaii State Department of Health has Obama's "original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedure." Yet, many Republicans still claim Obama was foreign born. In a related story, Senator Lindsey Graham is denying he's a lesbian.

In addition to which all presidential noninees have to be successfully vetted by the CIA, FBI, and DOJ.
I cannot understand why this is still an issue..
Maybe it is I am informed that Obama's biological father is not a kenyan as is popularly reported, but in fact..Malcolm X...
Chew on that a little...
brutus35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 02:32 AM   #20
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus35 View Post
WHERE WERE YOU BORN?

CNN has produced the original announcements of Barack Obama's birth from the Honolulu Advertiser and Hawaii Star-Bulletin newspapers from August 13th and 14th of 1961, and the director of the Hawaii Department of Health says he's "personally seen and verified" that the Hawaii State Department of Health has Obama's "original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedure." Yet, many Republicans still claim Obama was foreign born. In a related story, Senator Lindsey Graham is denying he's a lesbian.

In addition to which all presidential noninees have to be successfully vetted by the CIA, FBI, and DOJ.
I cannot understand why this is still an issue..
Maybe it is I am informed that Obama's biological father is not a kenyan as is popularly reported, but in fact..Malcolm X...
Chew on that a little...

Then he needs to produce that legal document.................What he showed was a BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT in their paper................stating that there was an original.............which now they say they have thrown away.

They must get their stories together................lets see it.............

I seen an original COB from Hawaaii during the time of Oamba's birth date..............the one that he showed twice (both different) were not authentic..............If he has one, he needs to pull it out.
Old 07-26-2009, 03:37 AM   #21
brutus35
Avalon Senior Member

[IMG]httproliberty.com/observer/20070405.htm[/IMG]

Maybe you are right truthseeker, I was going to suggest that maybe the legal authorities did their job, and are satisfied with their findings, but the undermentioned article changed my perspective..just a bit..

Part 1

Deathbed confessions

photos support claims that George H. Scherf(f), Jr., was the 41st U.S. president

According to Otto Skorzeny, pictured is the Scherff family and a few friends (circa 1938). Holding “Mother" Scherff’s hand at left is Martin Bormann. In front is Reinhardt Gehlen. In back is Joseph Mengele and to his right is Skorzeny as a young man.

At center right (in the German navy uniform) is George H. Scherff, Jr. and his father George H. Scherff, Sr. Bormann became Hitler’s second in command. Reinhardt Gehlen was a chief SS officer and assassin who was smuggled out of Germany under Operation Paperclip. Skorzeny was Hitler's bodyguard and SS spy/assassin who came to the U.S. after the war under Project Paperclip. Skorzeny and GHW Bush were instrumental in merging Nazi (SS) intelligence with the OSI to form the CIA with "Wild Bill" Donovan and Allen Dulles.

These guys were also part of CIA mind control experiments such as MK-ULTRA. SS officer and physician Joseph Mengele, the notoriously sadistic “Angel of Death” of Auschwitz, escaped Germany to South America after the war. George H. Scherff, Jr., became the 41st President of the United States as GHW Bush and George H. Scherff, Sr., was Nicola Tesla’s “trusted assistant.”

What you are about to read is another step beyond research pioneered in the early 90s by author/historian Webster Tarpley based largely on deathbed “clues” provided by former Hitler bodyguard Otto Skorzeny and his box of photographs. Since Skorzeny’s death in 1999, the various leads he provided have been followed up and tend to support what, at first blush, would appear to be the unbelievable rantings of an embittered old man.

What remains constant as we pore through publicly available official records, private correspondence, memoirs, newspaper articles, photos and other “clues” is that Bush family records (the ones that exist) are a puzzle palace of inconsistencies and curiosities. Since it is a congressionally established fact that Prescott Bush was in business with the Nazis during WWII, we can safely say that the Bush/Nazi connection existed.

Who are the Bushes?

How did they get connected with the Nazis?

Is the connection still alive through U.S. presidents George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush?

The answers are not as literal as we would like them to be. But we have the testimony of Otto Skorzeny and his photos - especially the one above. So, here we go - the first installment of an investigation that points to a curious conclusion:
GHW Bush was a german citizen, and was not qualified to be POTUS..

Last edited by brutus35; 07-26-2009 at 03:46 AM.
brutus35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 03:53 AM   #22
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

You got that right , Brutus35

Yes, I read up all the info I could on the treaty, paperclip, Skull and Bone (chilling)

But you certainly taught me something tonight...........I had no idea GHW Bush was a german citizen. Nothing seizes to amaze me now a days. I am going to see what I can find on the other name you printed.

I read quite a bit on the 13 Bloodlines and seen how they "adopt" their children out so people will not connect the dots. I cringe over the bush's name so bypast that bit of news. I found it fascinating and at the same time chilling as parents that have no hearts.

I am better at accepting these people in my life now a days as I realize they are just puppets through their brainwashing jobs same as us in our beliefs.

I have been reading The Truth Will Set You Free by David Icke and I do see what happens to feed into their games...............But I sure love knowing what is happening. His book along with so many people in this forum and others on line that I attend, help me to see the big picture. What a dull life I had before.

Thank you for the information as I will check into this. I also heard that he and his wife were both related to the queen.

They all sort of look alike............same built .

California Schwartzenegger has ties to the Nazi's too. surprise surprise...........my daughter was engaged to a man that attended his wedding and had their pictures taken at the time. His father was Mayor of a small town in Minnesota. He would proudly display that picture and I just wanted to smash it. All I can say now, is I'm glad my daughter broke it off.

I wonder how many others were not citizens. That falls in place with Washington DC being the last Colony, part of Britain in the first place, I do not know this first hand, its just from what I have read. Yes, what a surprise to hear this about good ole GHWBush who just so happens be part of all this.

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 07-26-2009 at 04:00 AM.
Old 07-26-2009, 04:12 AM   #23
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

How did they get connected with the Nazis? In an underground trafficing of cocaine throught the Kennedy's and the CIA.s

William Huntington Russell who says he studied in Germany is the owner of the building where Skull and Bones is carried out.

William Russell and Preston Bush were friends and of course you get the Rothchilds funding the war and boy did they make the money and they were both right in the thick of it in this war.

No one is president unless they are of the bloodline so they are all Kin, its the nationality that is the kicker.