Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 04-21-2009, 03:00 PM   #1
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Possible huge story coming out of China

I got this off of Benjermin Fulfords blog just seconds ago , if you have a squeamish stomach you best not view this as pics are graghic in nature

Industrial cannibalism in China as human meat is allegedly mixed with pork products

The following link leads to the photographs of a young woman being slaughtered and butchered for meat somewhere in China. Warning, this is not to be looked at by the squeamish and the weak of stomach:

The pictures were taken by Vietnamese activists and smuggled out of China. The pictures were accompanied by a long explanation in various languages. A short English entry read as follows:

“Police in Bingyan, Guangxi Province seized 28 female babies smuggled in a truck from Yulin, Guangxi Province going to Houzhou in Anhui Province. The oldest baby was only three months old. The babies were packed three or four to a bag and many of them were near death No one claimed them.
Someone rifling through the garbage on the outskirts of Jiuquan city in the Suzhou region, found dismembered babies in a dumpster. There were two heads, two torsos, four arms, and six legs. According to the investigation, the corpses were no more than a week old and they had been dismembered after cooking.”

However, we must bear in mind the link was sent to me by someone connected with US/UK intelligence and could be a psy-ops. They told me the human meat was mixed with pork and used in products like dumplings. It would not be beyond the Satanists to carry out something like this in order to discredit China. We must also remember China is a big country with many people, including psychopaths. No matter what, the Chinese authorities must investigate and deal with this or face a major propaganda defeat. The Chinese need to start DNA tests of all meat products so they can trace down and eliminate the human slaughterhouse.

On viewing the photos it looks to be a hoax the photos look phoney

Last edited by Carol; 04-23-2009 at 03:52 PM. Reason: the link was deleted due to graphic content
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 03:16 PM   #2
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Possible huge story coming out of China

Somewhat unrelatedly...has anyone heard anything about cloning facilities in China? And what about harvesting organs from prisoners in China?
I hope all of this is bs...but I don't know...this world is very sick.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-21-2009 at 05:40 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 04:40 PM   #3
tribe of light
Avalon Senior Member

those images were a real "hack job"!!!

they were by no means even remotely real... as for baby dumplings... it remains hearsay and reminds me of several tasteless jokes ive heard, such as...

whats the difference between a Ferrari and a pile of dead babies?

i dont have a Ferrari in my garage. "haha" um, yeah...

so can i have the 30 seconds back of my life that was wasted on this pointless thread?
tribe of light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 05:35 PM   #4
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Then I simply want to say this really is disturbing and delete my post.
Please lets move on to more positive things.

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 04-23-2009 at 03:11 AM. Reason: i never did click the link until i read about curisoity getting the better of me and then It did and i opend the link to see
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 05:40 PM   #5
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Somehow that does not surprise me when i think about China....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 07:25 PM   #6
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Northern Boy,

The pictures were from Tibet and not China. Cannabilism is more accepted in Tibet as some sects of "Nuns" - Wat Thong monastry - (and Monks) eat their dead Mother Superior or equivalent for the guys, beleiving they will eat some of their pure spirit according to an article taken from Bizarre magazine (November/December 1997).

However, I'm sure that the young woman being cut up didn't think it very spiritual.

Although I'm sure that this could quite possibly happen locally, I wouldn't be too worried about a finger being found in you next can of Spam.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
I got this off of Benjermin Fulfords blog just seconds ago , if you have a squeamish stomach you best not view this as pics are graghic in nature
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 07:32 PM   #7
Egg
Banned

Sorry guys and girls, those pictures are fake - unless the butchers hands can all by magic push through a human body without breaking the skin.

The throat cutting is fake - I've seen enough of them sadly to know that these images are not of a real event. I won't link to the videos or images because they are severe, truamatic footage from war zones.

That women wasn't cut up. As for the leg in the guys hand as he carries it away, how can a tendon still be under tension when the bodies dead? impossible.

Fake. However, I do know that there are real videos from within the harvesting teams removing prisoner organs for transplant and have seen their 'execution vans' that do the mobile jobs.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 08:25 PM   #8
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg View Post
Sorry guys and girls, those pictures are fake - unless the butchers hands can all by magic push through a human body without breaking the skin.

The throat cutting is fake - I've seen enough of them sadly to know that these images are not of a real event. I won't link to the videos or images because they are severe, truamatic footage from war zones.

That women wasn't cut up. As for the leg in the guys hand as he carries it away, how can a tendon still be under tension when the bodies dead? impossible.

Fake. However, I do know that there are real videos from within the harvesting teams removing prisoner organs for transplant and have seen their 'execution vans' that do the mobile jobs.
I am glad that they are fake, however i am afraid such practices are going on there...
Old 04-21-2009, 09:31 PM   #9
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

What a bloody world we live in .......................... there is no hope for manki nd ................... i am glad Egg said they were fake .... put my troubled mind at rest for 10 minutes.

f***in people!!!!
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 12:50 AM   #10
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

I didn't look at the pictures, there's lots of photo shopping going on these days, China has it's own problems , from all I have seen there is no respect for cats, dogs , for meals. Or recently cooking a scaled fish , deep frying alive and eating it live.
Some of this stuff may be custom . But it's not my custom.

I do remember recently some individuals in China cooking cardboard in a chemical compound that after it was cooked and shredded tasted like roast beef and they were feeding it to some people in a village in China. I think they got the death penalty after they got caught. I'd like to think that 90% of the people out there including china are good people. What do you think?
Thanks for the corrective answers by the way. Avalon making sure it's the right story .
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 01:35 AM   #11
Egg
Banned

People in China are starving to death on an almost epidemic scale. However the news is being hushed up tight by the Chinese great firewall.

Not comparable to the 1958/61 famine where nearly 40 million people starved to death, but the lands lost millions of people who went into cities from farms to earn wages to support poor families, and it left no one to plant and harvest food.

Sad times in such a beautiful country too.
Old 04-22-2009, 02:01 AM   #12
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

The scary bit is that I had to look twice to see they were fake. In fact it's a pretty bad job on the lighting.... but wow, when you see such images at first... I sure don't really want to look close.

China's the new Russia huh?
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 02:09 AM   #13
Egg
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
The scary bit is that I had to look twice to see they were fake. In fact it's a pretty bad job on the lighting.... but wow, when you see such images at first... I sure don't really want to look close.

China's the new Russia huh?
Yep - people moving from the farms to the cities looking for wages, and then getting poor paid jobs barely staying alive and no money sent home means no help can be hired so crops don't grow and get harvested so the cycle repeats till you see whats happening today.

Glad those images are fake though, as a beheading is a terrible, terrible slow way to die - very slow in fact.
Old 04-22-2009, 02:31 AM   #14
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Always wondered what it was that i was eating at those corporate lunches i used to go to in deepest China....nothing was ever labelled (well, except the fried sea slugs)...so now i know hehe.
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 10:46 AM   #15
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

removed by the poster.

Last edited by burgundia; 04-23-2009 at 06:22 PM.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:58 AM   #16
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Egg,

The young girl in the images didn't apparently die because she was beheaded, apparently she died of exsanguination, in other words she was bled to death, which is the cheapest way of killing as you only need to invest in a knife.

I would give some credit for the images, as I'm sure that Fulford would not have placed the article on his blog if he thought it was a scam. I tried to translate the Vietnamise but gave up soon after, but discovered that the images were taken in Tibet.

If you check out one of the photos, you will realize that the young girl wasn't the only to be struck down, there is another corpse on a gambril in the background.

If the images are faked, the image makers too a lot of time out to fake them.
I suppose it could be an anti-Tibet lobby that could have set it up, but that's another angle.

I think I can safely say that Tibet is off my holiday destination list this year, even if flights are cheap.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg View Post
Yep - people moving from the farms to the cities looking for wages, and then getting poor paid jobs barely staying alive and no money sent home means no help can be hired so crops don't grow and get harvested so the cycle repeats till you see whats happening today.

Glad those images are fake though, as a beheading is a terrible, terrible slow way to die - very slow in fact.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 05:05 PM   #17
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

It's my personal opinion that those images are fake. And I find it a little comic that with all that violence, there's still the particular attention of blackening the intimate parts of the woman!
Gemeos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 05:23 PM   #18
Egg
Banned

Look at the tenth image steve. The photoshop is so bad the hand of the butcher is erased and submerged / merged with the uncut flesh. Fake.
Old 04-22-2009, 06:10 PM   #19
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps these are fakes....

but the reality of it is...

is that China really does eat small babies and fetus's.

very very fkt up.......... but it is happening... now.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 08:07 PM   #20
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

This thread has upset many members and I believe that two people have left this forum because of it.
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 08:35 PM   #21
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrangello View Post
Or recently cooking a scaled fish , deep frying alive and eating it live.
Some of this stuff may be custom . But it's not my custom.

I saw that video. the fish had to breathe, otherwise the cook was disqualified. i saw the fish gills moving while put on a plate and covered with sauce.
And before the "show" with fish, they prepared a snake meal. However they were more merciful here and cut the snake's head off with a knife first.
Old 04-22-2009, 08:37 PM   #22
Egg
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
This thread has upset many members and I believe that two people have left this forum because of it.
There was a big warning that it was not a nice subject and there is a warning that the pictures are graphic. If it is a fake (which is the camp I am stood in right now) I can only suspect these images were made for a specific reason.

Why leave the forum though? why not just not click on the link or did they look at the pictures before reading the warning? that would upset me too if I hadn't the past I have.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:11 PM   #23
David
Avalon Senior Member

Very disturbing. Fake or not, this may not be material suitable for anyone. I can't stand to watch a horror film, much less something as horrific as an act like this.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 09:24 PM   #24
Egg
Banned

Cannot get a fairer warning than that. Bit like pandoras box though for some - couldn't not resist having a peek...............
Old 04-22-2009, 09:45 PM   #25
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

yea, fair warning was given.

also... Im looking at the bottom of this girls blog.. and what is with all these diseased looking people? that looks horrible whateve rit is... ???
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote