Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 04-29-2009, 05:22 AM   #1
cway
Avalon Senior Member

Default Michael Tsarion- Atlantis

Freeman interviews alternative historian and best selling author, Michael Tsarion on the origins of Atlantis and its effect on the world today. Learn of the portals opened through ancient magical rites and how the secret societies pay homage to ancient Atlantis with the death of millions.

added march 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxumB5SsWA4&feature=PlayList&p=E01B4FEDB0D 1FA5B&index=0

cway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 04:49 PM   #2
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Michael Tsarion- Atlantis

This is a fascinating interview. I'm thinking that Tsarion is getting very close to the truth. There are several people such as Icke, Swerdlow, Farrell, Hoagland, Cooper, Collier, Marrs, et al...who have gotten very close. I think there is more...maybe a lot more to this sick puzzle. I'm interested in the possible connections between Lemuria, Atlantis, Giza Intelligence, the Nazis, and the Vatican. Could the human descendents of the Atlanteans live in a hollow earth...and could the reptilian descendents of the Lemurians live in the crust of the earth? Is the 'alien' technology really from the Atlantean civilization? Or is it from the Lemurian civilization? I feel like a damn lab rat...a stupid pawn...and totally out of the loop of what is really going on in our world. I think there are very powerful forces who want to keep it that way. I do think that most of the answers are to be found right here on Earth...and perhaps the Moon. I hope we can get totally away from theocracies(alien dictatorships) and meocracies(human dictatorships)...and achieve a truly global weocracy...where We the People of Earth rule ourselves. This would include elites, peasants, reptilians, humans, aliens, spirits, whoever...but no 'special' group would rule, enslave, abuse, and exploit the rest.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-29-2009 at 05:07 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 10:21 PM   #3
cway
Avalon Senior Member

I find it interesting that some say that we were genetically altered by ets, but there is always the possibility that the experiments that the atlantians were doing with the genetics where the ones that created modern man.
In reading the book messages from the hollow earth, they say they did come here from another solar system but say they have never lived on the surface of earth.
cway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 03:57 PM   #4
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Michael Tsarion- Atlantis

Here is the Atlantis, Alien Visitation, and Genetic Manipulation book by Michael Tsarion. Avalon Ark>MISCELLANEOUS.

This book is out of print. Second hand copies are trading for over $100.00 US.

Enjoy the Ebook version.

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 05:10 PM   #5
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you so very Luminari for the ebook

Thanks for this post and I go along with you orthodoxymoron !

I do believe we have help with aliens and we will survive to live in the exact world that you were talking about One without the evilness

Thats is what we are working for now.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 05:24 PM   #6
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by cway View Post
I find it interesting that some say that we were genetically altered by ets, but there is always the possibility that the experiments that the atlantians were doing with the genetics where the ones that created modern man.
In reading the book messages from the hollow earth, they say they did come here from another solar system but say they have never lived on the surface of earth.
I remember reading somewhere that Atlantis was taken out by one group of ETs but I don't recall which one.
Old 05-31-2009, 06:01 PM   #7
sleepingnomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Here is the Atlantis, Alien Visitation, and Genetic Manipulation book by Michael Tsarion. Avalon Ark>MISCELLANEOUS.

This book is out of print. Second hand copies are trading for over $100.00 US.

Enjoy the Ebook version.

luminari I've been wanting to read this but at $350.00 a copy I decided to wait, thank you so much for sharing!

Tags
atlantis, portals