Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 09-08-2009, 08:22 PM   #1
nivosh
Avalon Senior Member

Default Flu AND Flu Vaccine statistics needed

Hello Forum members.

I have read this article by Mike Adams from NaturalNews about the flu vaccine death prevention rates.

You can Check it out here: http://www.naturalnews.com/026955_sw..._vaccines.html

He writes that the seasonal flu vaccine death parventage Rate is 1%.
and that the new swine flu vaccine will have the same 1% perventage rate as the seasonal flu vaccine.

But I could not find where he got his numbers.

Could some one please direct me to the info about the death preventing statistics of the seasonal flu vaccine?
nivosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 08:23 PM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Flu AND Flu Vaccine statistics needed

its not the flu that will kill you its what they put inside.

its all a hoax.

http://flutracker.rhizalabs.com/

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 09-08-2009 at 08:28 PM.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:14 AM   #3
nivosh
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
its not the flu that will kill you its what they put inside.

its all a hoax.

http://flutracker.rhizalabs.com/
Yes, I understand that.
But still where does Mike Adams get his stats from?
I couldn't find anywhere The info that the seasonal flu vaccine has a 1% death prevention stats.

I want to translate and publish his story but I am Very cautious About NaturalNews these days...
Old 09-09-2009, 08:07 AM   #4
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Cautious with good reason Nivosh. 73% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
I am leaving Mike Adams out of anything I pass on now, except maybe his rap against the vax. It's too bad , he seems to have a problem with some truths and I am left wondering why??

This swine flu is a conundrum, according to a good source from inside the pharmaceutical world, there IS no swine flu. Yet it looks like the people in Mexico who died were infected by some kind of recent experimental vaccine.

Dr Mercola has some info on something like this;
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...-Vaccines.aspx

I think his site may be your best bet for this info, and you can search or ask questions there, though you may not get an answer.

Sorry this is not the answer you were looking for but Mercola often publishes statistics that seem to have more veracity, he has a BIG reputation to uphold, unlike some .
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 12:04 PM   #5
nivosh
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you swordsmith.

I'll look at the link you gave me.

But how can It be that there is no Swine flu virus.
The whole world is checking the virus out, no?
Old 09-09-2009, 12:34 PM   #6
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Nivosh, all I can say is, the person who gave this information works at an executive level for several pharma companies and said the word behind the scenes at the top is not to worry , it is hype to sell firstly, Tamiflu , (to empty out old stocks,) and prepare people for the autumn seasonal flu which they will capitalize on with the new swine flu vaccine, which I believe was patent applied for a year before it was even heard of , I've got a link somewhere....

Now , here in England ,as to all the diagnoses of swine flu, the doctors and call centers are calling everything from a common cold to food poisoning swine flu, and really, no one can agree on what it actually is, nonetheless the "official" figures keep rising. Of course this is dangerous because in some cases people with meningitis have been sent home with tamiflu, not to mention the fear factor so many buy into.
oh, here is that link from Mexico, I know it's unverifiable, but it has the ring of truth to me:
None of this is to say I don't think they HAVE created ( or tried to ) the avian /swine combo, I just don't think it is in general circulation, for some reason, and that's what interests me. Either that or it is a major FAIL
I do think there has been some pretty interesting intervention in the whole affair, like the catching of the contaminated vaccine, re the dying ferrets fiasco , also some 12 (?) vials of the vaccine were shipped and the sub-zero refrigeration broke down rendering useless all but 5 or so.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote