Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 05-13-2009, 12:11 AM   #26
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: WARNING committee 300

Perhaps Aldous and Winston have grandsons that carry their names.

And what about the Lazar name: Bob Lazar?
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:59 AM   #27
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps Winston Churchill is the name of someone's toy dog out there? LOL.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:49 AM   #28
viking
Avalon Senior Member

I think the message is genuine now its on his Blog... looks like the list is a bit dated tho!!...

I wonder if we could track down an up to date list?!

Ooops just found this!!

FULFORD:
05/12/2009

This is a list of the past and present members of the committee of 300. They are hereby put on formal notice by the rest of humanity. They must immediately surrender or they will almost certainly be hunted down by angry mobs, special forces and the world’s gangsters.

benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/

viking

Last edited by viking; 05-13-2009 at 09:26 AM.
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 12:07 AM   #29
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower View Post
Hi Viking, tried this link on two threads: account is closed. Too bad.

http://prernalal.com/banned%20books/...E.OF.300.R.pdf
Dears, you could try this one, (though be aware of possible malware, possible on these sites)

http://www.4shared.com/account/file/...TEEOF300R.html

The book is an important Document! (shocking pages 152-157)http://projectavalon.net/forum/images/smilies/mad3.gif
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 01:08 AM   #30
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=artvision;137318]Dears, you could try this one, (though be aware of possible malware, possible on these sites)

About the pages, I looked over document and the shocking ones, were 102 to 107, I mistakenly considered those from Dr. Coleman Book, called the same but containing 252 pages.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 08:09 AM   #31
viking
Avalon Senior Member

The latest from Mr Bulford...

May 15, 2009

Special message to the Bilderbergers: It is over, you have no place to hide on this planet

To the self-appointed world rulers at the Bilderberg meeting: you must by now realize it is over. Your final attempt to betray the world to a nasty Chinese faction has been rejected both by the Chinese and the rest of the world. You will soon lose the remnants of your US power base. As you know, there is a group with a legal license to kill that has been getting busy working on your underlings as they approach the center of your power base. The yakuza are also gearing up for something big, according to my own high level sources. So are the US special forces. You have been made an offer that it would be very wise to accept. We expect to hear from you soon.

The six media barons in your group are also hereby kindly asked to start reporting the real truth to the sheeple. Zionism has run its course, the offspring of David must heed the word of their patriarch Abraham. No true Jew would have ever contemplated massacring 4 billion people.

benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/

viking
Old 05-17-2009, 11:08 PM   #32
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

This one in-between the list and the warning:

BEN'S BLOG

5/13/2009

More about the new financial system

The new financial system is based on the Luxembourg Yorkshire Treaty under the Marshall Plan. It is governed by deeply spiritual and highly disciplined men. Their names cannot be disclosed to protect their identities. There will be EXTREME consequences if anything is done to harm them. The members of the committee of 300 are hereby put on notice, their names are about to be published on the internet. Time is running out.

Furthermore, two separate reliable sources have told me the gold in Fort Knox is fake and that the Bush family has shipped the real gold to South America.

Source: http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/

Last edited by peaceandlove; 05-17-2009 at 11:24 PM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 11:35 PM   #33
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

many of these people have been dead for decades....louis mountbatten, lloyd goerge, winston churchill.............and those are just a few i noticed on a fast read.
could we have a bit more context for this please. is there a current list, like having people that are actually living?
and who are the council of 300,. as a whole?
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 06:43 AM   #34
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

And i'd like to know why George Soros's name wasn't on there too?!

The term Commitee of 300 or simlar comes from John Coleman's book and you can get a free download of it here:

Free Download. Dr John Coleman - The Conspirators' Hierarchy - The Committee of 300

If anyone is interested in reading the book by Dr John Coleman - which I think is the one mentioned in Mark's telecall here's a link to a free download.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/3272600/Dr...-Conspirators-...

This book has been around for many years but is one of the best books in terms of info and accuracy with regards to who really pulls the strings and controls the planet and why. If you are interested in this stuff, then this is definitely worth the read - Barron

Cheers
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 09:05 AM   #35
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpaganfreak View Post
many of these people have been dead for decades....louis mountbatten, lloyd goerge, winston churchill.............and those are just a few i noticed on a fast read.
could we have a bit more context for this please. is there a current list, like having people that are actually living?
and who are the council of 300,. as a whole?
I posted this earlier further info on the 300

Also to those who want some further information on the 300 here you are...

here..

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...19614143019768

On a differant not I just found this on his blog...If it's true and they do publish the book... thats the royals down the swanny!! Let's hope hey!!

"Princess Diana was murdered at the orders of the Queen because she was pregnant with here Egyptian boyfriend’s baby, according to a close relative of the Queen. Not only that, Diana was alive after the deliberate car accident that was intended to kill her, the source says. “She arrived at the hospital alive and they could have saved her but they let her die,” the royal says. Diana’s bodyguard knows the truth and has prepared a book that will reveal all this, according to the source. The Royal family will do everything in its power to prevent publication but it is inevitable."

viking
Old 05-18-2009, 02:23 PM   #36
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
I posted this earlier further info on the 300

Also to those who want some further information on the 300 here you are...

here..

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...19614143019768

On a differant not I just found this on his blog...If it's true and they do publish the book... thats the royals down the swanny!! Let's hope hey!!

"Princess Diana was murdered at the orders of the Queen because she was pregnant with here Egyptian boyfriend’s baby, according to a close relative of the Queen. Not only that, Diana was alive after the deliberate car accident that was intended to kill her, the source says. “She arrived at the hospital alive and they could have saved her but they let her die,” the royal says. Diana’s bodyguard knows the truth and has prepared a book that will reveal all this, according to the source. The Royal family will do everything in its power to prevent publication but it is inevitable."

viking
Viking
I watched a video of this where a journalist took the exact same route that ambulance took at the same time of day and he stated that they should have arrived at the hospital within 10 min`s after leaving the accident scene . However it them nearly 2 hours to reach the hospital which means they had to have stopped and waited for her to die before carrying on to the hospital. Check the time around 9:00 min this video . It took them 1 hour and 43 minutes to go 4 kilometers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsDNo...eature=related

Last edited by Northern Boy; 05-18-2009 at 02:43 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 04:37 PM   #37
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
Viking
I watched a video of this where a journalist took the exact same route that ambulance took at the same time of day and he stated that they should have arrived at the hospital within 10 min`s after leaving the accident scene . However it them nearly 2 hours to reach the hospital which means they had to have stopped and waited for her to die before carrying on to the hospital. Check the time around 9:00 min this video . It took them 1 hour and 43 minutes to go 4 kilometers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsDNo...eature=related
Your absolutely right Northern...yes I was aware of this....also did you know all the cameras on route switched off at the same time for some unknown reason!!! (well we know the reason hey!!)

what a coincidence only the cameras on route!!!!....Helloo wakey wakey!! too many unanswered questions...and still they cry Conspiricist

Arhhh makes me mad!!

viking