Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 01-03-2009, 05:37 PM   #1
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Default Glastonbury ill due to Wi-Fi

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...fi-system.html
Quote:
"Alternative health capital turns its 'negative energy' on pioneering wi-fi system
It is regarded as an oasis of calm and tranquility, and the nation's capital for alternative health therapies and spiritual healing remedies.
Alternative therapy practitioners blame the town's Wi-Fi system for a spate of health problems. Photo: Getty Images
But now the residents of Glastonbury, which has long been a favoured destination for pilgrims, are at the centre of a bitter row in which many blame the town's new wireless computer network - known as wi-fi - for a spate of health problems....."
more on link
Take heed everyone - orgone!!!
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 08:13 PM   #2
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: Glastonbury ill due to Wi-Fi

Of all the places they could have done it they chose Glastonbury
I wonder why???

Quote:
A spokesman for Powerwatch, an independent EMF pressure group, said: "Someone using a wi-fi laptop will be exposed to approximately twice the level of radiation as someone living 70 yards from a mobile phone mast. Unlike the food and drink industry whose products have to go through extensive pre-market trials and testing, there is no safety net for wireless devices."
Nice to read while my laptop is sat on my lap
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 08:20 PM   #3
Steve_G

Well well well. What a "coincidence" that the first free wi-fi network in the country just happens to be located at a major ley-line junction point!

And what a "coincidence" that the highest concentration of sensitive and spiritually aware people in the country are reporting health problems since it's been switched on!

And what a "coincidence" that a physicist at IMPERIAL College London said that no studies have shown a correllation between EMF and health issues! I notice he didn't use the word "independant."

And what a "coincidence" that the system conforms to all UK and EU health and safety standards! How lucky we are that they are so dedicated to protecting out health!

These "coincidences" just keep piling up don't they!

A wise man once said; "the pen is mightier than the sword, but sometimes a good sharp axe or thermal lance is mightiest of all."

Or have I misquoted him?
Old 01-03-2009, 08:24 PM   #4
Steve_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Of all the places they could have done it they chose Glastonbury
I wonder why???

Nice to read while my laptop is sat on my lap
No problem Swanny; all you need is a 75 feet long pole with a plastic finger on the end and a pair of binoculars.

Fancy not spotting that
Old 01-03-2009, 08:46 PM   #5
Egg
Banned

In Sweden there is a village that is for electromagnetic sensitivity sufferers to live in as it is a recognised illness by the Swedish medical Board.

No wi-fi, no mobiles, shielded walls and floors to protect against power cables leaking EM fields, the lot.

http://www.radiationresearch.org/new...ensitivity.pdf

A read that shows in Sweden its not taken lightly. I'll get the link for the village.

Oh and do take the time to read through this link and its contents. Power watch is a great place for EM advice and thoughts.

http://www.powerwatch.org.uk/news/20050426_who.asp

Last edited by Egg; 01-03-2009 at 08:49 PM.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 11:39 PM   #6
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_G View Post

And what a "coincidence" that the highest concentration of sensitive and spiritually aware people in the country are reporting health problems since it's been switched on!
Just like the Spanish inquisition when they went around burning all the witches
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote