Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 01-30-2009, 05:29 PM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default The signiture of the ancients found in Sedona.

For those of you who visit the spiritual forums on project avalon, you are already framiliar with my recent journey to Sedona. You can read about it here.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=9898

I am now free to discuss what was disclosed to me as to the true nature of these vortexes. What was told to me was that these particular vortexes are powered by ancient underground technology. The rock formations where simply used as land markers for the tech.

Seeing as how all I had was a bunch of crazy sounding subjective evidence I started thinking about how I could prove to myself that there is something of artificial origins under the ground powering these things.

I thought of the ancient structures that Richard Hoagland discovered in the NASA photographs. When the mathmatics of the hyperdimensional energies in a planet are worked out, the number 19.5 degrees comes up as the latitude for where the out flow of these energies is the strongest. When Richard Hoagland started investigating the angular relationships of the things on the part of Mars called Cydonia, he found that this particular angle showed up multiple times. Here is a graphic from his web site

So I decided that if the vortexes in Sedona where of ancient origins from a civilization that was advanced enough to pull it off, then their same 19.5 degree signiture would be found when comparing the angular relationships of the different vortex sites to each other.

So using Google Earth, and Google Maps Topography I pinpointed locations of the 6 vortexes that I visited. Two of these vortexes (labled "Airport Vortexes) are so close to each other that I just used one thumb tack for them.

Next I drew lines between all of these vortexes. Each vortex having a direct line to all of the others. I printed this out and got out a trusty old protractor (low tech). To may amazement I found that the angle of 19.5 degrees occurs twice when you do this. Here is the modified screen capture from google earth highlighting these findings.

It is also important to note that this same 19.5 angle was found all over the place by Hoagland In Giza as well. It is definately the signiture of the ancient architects of the stuff on Mars and the stuff in Egypt. Did they leave the same signiture in a much less obvious way in Sedona? You decide.

Also it is important to point out that the place on Mars and the place in Arizona have almost the same phonetic name. Cydonia and Sedona, come on! Who else knows about this. Probably the same people who named a bunch of areas in the Grand Canyon after Egyptian archetypes. The Grand Canyon is less than 100 miles from Sedona!

Here is more evidence that I am not the only person who knows. This is a painting from the Wingmakers web site. It clearly depicts the same quality of the vortexes that an ascended master told me about on my second to last day there. That quality being that during the full moon these particular vortexes open up into hyperdimensional vortecies. Through these vortecies the higher self downloads information effortlessly. This is apposed to the normal veils between realities that filter the info.

You can clearly see the higher self emerging from a vortex in Red Rock country. This depiction of the higher self is flowing some sort of organized energy down to the depiction of the material self. There is some sort of energy exchange comming from the full moon on the upper left of the sky into the vortex. There is a hyperdimensional portal above the vortex. The reason it is a hyperdimensional portal is because there are seven layers to it. Also the peremeter of this portal leads one to believe that perhaps it is of artificial design.

Also take note that the open end of the Vortex is pointed towards the full moon side of the painting. Moreover the closed end of the vortex is pointing towards the cresent moon part of the portal. This is important because (as stated in the Sedona Adventure thread) these portals only open during the full moon.

No one can tell me at this point that all of this is just a coincidence.

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 02-24-2009 at 02:30 PM.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 09:52 PM   #2
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The signiture of the ancients found in Sedona.

Also look at this picture. It is with all of the lines drawn between the 6 votecies that I visited. Now stay with me here while I go out on a limb. Take a look at the top three vortex sites. Notice how they are in a perfect strait line. Wow, that would be a good way to position them if you tunneled the most effecient way that you can. That would be in a strait line. I am speaking of speculative hypothetical tunnles under the ground connecting these sites.

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 01-30-2009 at 09:59 PM.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:15 PM   #3
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Now take a look at this. There is another well known vortex that I was not directed to visit this time that is at a place called Chicken Point. I have shown the approximate location of this vortex based on the map I found online below this picture.

Old 01-31-2009, 01:13 AM   #4
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a picture of the tetrahedral geometry of 19.5. This is the hyperdimensional geometry of the engergy engine in our planet and the others. This is why it is such a critical angle. That geometry is perhaps the most important core of the true unification mathmatics that are found when hyperdimensional physics steps in.

Here is another vortex map that I just found of the contenent of Africa. That is more of a natural geometry in my opinion than the stuff at Sedona. These are more than likely caused by the hyperdimensional physics of the planet. They are to geometric not to be.

Old 01-31-2009, 07:46 PM   #5
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

You have given us a lot to think about. I like the way you have connected Wingmakers', Hoagland, and Sedona.

Referring to the Grand Canyon and Egyptian names, wasn't there a cave or cavern discovered in that area with Asian or Middle Eastern artifacts? I will try and find the web site again.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 11:57 PM   #6
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

There is one newspaper report from back in the late 1800's or early 1900's. They tell of a cavern that was found that had artifacts from all over the world in one place. Including egyptian artifacts. That newspaper article I believe was from the Phoenix newspaper of the time. I head about this on one of the youtube recordings of the Coast To Coast show. I can not remember the name of the guy telling about it on the show.
Old 02-01-2009, 12:25 AM   #7
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: The signiture of the ancients found in Sedona.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...erica_Pt_1_12/

David Hatcher Childress talks about the cave with egyptian artifacts in the Grand Canyon

Author and archeologist David Hatcher Childress discussed his research into artifacts found in the Grand Canyon that suggest Egyptians may have visited North America thousands of years ago. He also talked about his investigation of the Olmecs and amazing technologies possessed by people of ancient times.

"The more and more I've looked into it over the years, what I've concluded is that, yes there is something to it," Childress said of the famous story, from 1909, of a Smithsonian-sponsored expedition into the Grand Canyon to find Egyptian artifacts. He shared one possible piece of evidence: a Southwestern roadside attraction, dubbed "The Thing." This odd mummy of a woman and child together was "privately purchased in 1910" according to his sources. Childress theorized that it "may well be one of the artifacts from the caves."

Speculating on why this information has been shrouded in secrecy, Childress said "today, history is politically correct, not what happened, but what they want to have happened." He refuted the mainstream belief that ancient peoples were fairly isolated by asserting that "oceans were highways, not barriers." To support this idea, he pointed out that the Egyptians, Romans, and Phoenicians had ships bigger than the one used by Columbus.

In the third hour, he covered his work looking into the ancient and mysterious Olmec tribe of Mexico that was discovered in the 1940's. He talked about how the Olmecs were unique looking people who may have been responsible for many of the works ascribed to the Mayans. Regarding fantastic ancient technologies, Childress discussed the discovery of an old Indian book about the Vimanas that described metal crafts using mercury as fuel.

April 8th, 2008

http://www.wexclub.com/pages/contact.html
http://www.adventuresunlimitedpress.com/
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2008/04/08.html
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 10:45 PM   #8
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Tone 3, I posted this info on Judy's thread.

www. mysteriousarizona.com Look for the article: Lost City of the Dead in the Grand Canyon by Gary David.

You are not far out postulating about an underground tunnel. This article includes a diagram of underground tunnels radiating outward in many directions. Who knows how long each one is?
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 11:35 AM   #9
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Here is the map from the Mysterious Arizona web site of the artificial caverns found in the Grand Canyon many years ago. This diagram was supposedly drawn by the explorers of this cavern which is in a heavily protected, off limits, government protected area of the canyon. Thanks for the link Sunflower.

Old 02-07-2009, 08:49 PM   #10
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Here is some more evidence that I am not the first to discover this. I was reading David Wilcocks latest blog on his website www.divinecosmos.com

He slipped in there a picture of the cover of a book written back in the 50's. He sais that the book is about the stargate system developed by "The Anceints". I have yet to get my hands on this book. However if you look at the artistry on the cover, it clearly shows redrock country with UFO's in the background.

Here is a picture I took of the rock formation that is the landmarker for the Vortex at the entrance to Boynton Canyon.

If you where to take a picture of this rock formation from the oppisite side that I did from a slightly higher elevation it would be an exact duplicate of the painting. The snow covered face of the plateau in the background of the book cover are easily seen from the vantage point of the oppisite side of this rock formation. Kick ass!
Old 02-07-2009, 09:32 PM   #11
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Kick ass indeed!
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote