Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-25-2008, 04:00 PM   #1
LuCed

Exclamation Good and Evil ?

After two hours of meditating I belive I have got something. Get ready to read lol.

I spent two hours asking myself what is good and evil, why do we have good and evil and so on and so forth in that fashion. I then began drifting away slowly giving in to medetation and I then found my self looking at it in the creators point of view and just like that it all made sence to me.

It was very weird looking at it this way because they were both grey, not black nor white just grey. I was just blown away as I delv deeper, and for the next two hours I had an explenation as to how they were one in the same.

After realizing what I had just seen and felt I had to find a way to explain it but how could I explain it in a more simpler way. Then out of nowhere the rune symbol for peace came in, and my blood just started rushing when I saw it because it explains exactly that.

Imagine beign born on this tree of life, every one is IMO, and this tree bares one fruit or rather one apple. This apple is located at the very top of the tree
and every one hungers for this apple,(Knowledge). You then begin to climb this tree. The higher you climb the more flimsy the branches get not only that but people from Both Sides are fighting there way up there. People begin to fall as the weak branches give way under all the weight but you keep going because its just calling you. After some miracle and hard work you get to the top you grasp the apple and take a big bite and then.... a sense of disatifaction overcomes your entire body.Why? You have just bitten into a bitter apple. Not only that but your so far up there that youve got your head in the clouds ( on a pedestal) and youve just eaten the only apple. My friends it dosent matter what Side of the tree you choose to climb. Because not only is it a dangerous journey it also leads to Service to Self. I almost fell apart here. If you truly want the apple and help your people at the same time you must get your head out of the clouds and come back down to earth. Yes back down to earth. It is that simple,

For all branches lead to one trunk and that trunk leads to solid ground and on that ground there are hundreds of RIPE apples for the entire family tree. Yes thats right Knowledge ready to be consumed. You see we are all one in the end. It dosent mater that you came from the left side of the tree or the right,( Good or evil), we all eventualy end up in the same place at the end. Where did all this hub ub about climbing to the top of the tree come from then. Does a serpent come to mind. Why would he tell you when he can have all those apples or rather "Knowledge" to him self.

I know the good and evil part got waterd down a bit but I just realized it would take longer to explain it. Just try to see it in the creators point of view, imagine would he see two strangers or two of his own kin very confused. My friends it is time that we shape up or rather be as wise as the serpent. Wich is not evil just smarter, for if you get fooled shame on you.

PS. The later vision I had was the Rune symbol for Peace. One side colored black and the other side white, kinda like the Yin Yang. If I had more time I'd explain more plus I just got out of work and looking forward to sleep.

Apologies for bad spelling and gramer and or any errors.
Old 10-25-2008, 04:06 PM   #2
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Good and Evil ?

after 10 seconds of thought i came up with the answer. if ypou need to meditate for 2 hours to question it your lost.. on your way to hell i think??
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 04:17 PM   #3
LuCed

What? why would you think that. My main point was that we all come from the same source good or bad we all go back to our roots.
I in no way incourage hell or satan or any negative subject of any kind.

We all get lost on the way down the road somtime dont you think. Why not help rather than label.
Old 10-25-2008, 04:44 PM   #4
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

All paths eventually lead to Being-Awareness-Bliss

All sensual by-lanes will find the Royal Road

Back to Source when you are ready

333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 04:53 PM   #5
LuCed

Thanks 333. I was just getting to why hate people you belive to be evil if we all came from the same road. David wilcock explains it better all i did was make a picture of it all. Medatation IMO is about looking into yourself for the answers to our questions. Why look else where?
Old 10-25-2008, 04:57 PM   #6
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuCed View Post
Thanks 333. I was just getting to why hate people you belive to be evil if we all came from the same road. David wilcock explains it better all i did was make a picture of it all. Medatation IMO is about looking into yourself for the answers to our questions. Why look else where?
We are all ONE
When you judge someone you are just judging yourself, enter the karmic cycle.
Thanks for sharing your creative energies.

333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 05:00 PM   #7
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuCed View Post
What? why would you think that. My main point was that we all come from the same source good or bad we all go back to our roots.
I in no way incourage hell or satan or any negative subject of any kind.

We all get lost on the way down the road somtime dont you think. Why not help rather than label.
You are very right my friend and i wish more "light seekers" could use their own information and not rely on "the higher self".

You are very right in that we need to come back down to earth because we of all people need to be very aware of what is coming, so many people are lost within Spirituality.

and to you pineal-pilot-in merkabah i find your comment very ignorant (where is your acceptance mr master?) and if your joking just scratch my comment so to speak, so many Ascended masters feel they have the right to judge us simply because they are more "evolved" then everyone else, its nonsense and i don't know how many people will admit to it but its very true.

How quickly would you turn your backs on people if they were "Luciferian" or "Satanist"? with that idea i could manipulate you to end...

Good and Evil are inherited in how we are raised and look at life, go fear the devil well i left it behind many many years ago - because i was raised with honor and pride.

I can talk to anyone be it Scientologist to Satanist and in the end we are all ONE, did it ever cross your mind that our enemies are also part of us?
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 05:28 PM   #8
LuCed

Thanks for the good replys guys. It makes me feel good to talk to people who understand. My friends realy lost me around Febuary of this year. They just cant grasp the true reality of things, but im trying.

Thanks
Old 10-25-2008, 05:30 PM   #9
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Nicely done, LuCed. Another metaphor I have heard is that "there are many paths up the mountain". There are many traditions one can follow, but they all lead to the same place.

There is an interesting if somewhat long-winded discussion of evil as a "Catalyst" here: Window of Opportunity. I don't know if the author is who he claims to be or not, but the parallels to The Law of One (Ra Material) are striking. It would be interesting to get David Wilcock's take on this.

I think the important thing is to keep seeking, especially when we think we have it all figured out. There is always more to learn. That one person takes more or less time than another is not important.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 05:35 PM   #10
sunny D
Avalon Senior Member

thx for sharing your story.....Namaste
sunny D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 05:53 PM   #11
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Good and Evil ?

To look into the mirror of your soul and see that which you don't like and recognize it and embrace it as part of who you are helps you to understand the world . Why is there evil in the world ? Is one of the oldest question in history. You found the answer. It is those that cannot admit that they are capable of destruction that I worry about, for if we blame others for the state of this planet we are fooling ourselves. Bickering about foolish things instead of getting on with our lives making every day count . Is never the end of your world if you can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Good and evil is a part of all of us, creating the balance between the two is the key to happiness. Emotional matureness helps you to control your selfish impulses that leads to self destruction , this concious awareness will bring eternal bliss. Congratulations !!! Now if your all excuse me I'm going surfing , Love the beach, Yall invited!!!!.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 06:07 PM   #12
LuCed

Thanks for your opinions guys, it truly helps understanding something better by getting ctritical thinkers on a subject. A subject like this nonetheless, truly this website is a gift. For if anywhere else it would truley be herrasy.
Old 10-26-2008, 01:12 AM   #13
Kelphi
Avalon Senior Member

Good and Evil are clearly defined in the bible. Its not open for interpretation. Some things are but not good and evil. All ancient manuscripts of the bible aligns perfectly with what we have today- so man is without excuse. God made it that easy. Leave it to man to complicate it. Oh, and Satan to lie and deceive man. Remember, this is Satan's planet only for a while. Choose wisely. Know his lies. The garden is a great start. It's there that Satan lied to Eve by telling her "she would become like God". Now that is exactly what the new age religion of the world says.

Its nice to see you referring to the bible. Yes, the bible is the first place to have ever mentioned Satan. Our Lord wants us to be informed of the enemy very much. Keep reading, and don't forget, we don't get to pick a choose what we like or dislike in Gods manual for us, so trust Him and not the new age doctrine of demons.
Kelphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 01:23 AM   #14
Norval
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelphi View Post
Our Lord wants us to be informed of the enemy very much. Keep reading, and don't forget, we don't get to pick a choose what we like or dislike in Gods manual for us, so trust Him and not the new age doctrine of demons.

Very good post.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 04:06 AM   #15
arcora
Banned

A tiger can smile
A snake will say it loves you
Lies make us evil

Last edited by arcora; 10-26-2008 at 04:34 AM.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 04:06 PM   #16
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member

my humble take (sourced from the handbook, and a recent illuminating psilocybe trip):

good and evil are two opposite ends of the spectrum, where no one can exist for too long before it becomes unbearable. smack dab in the middle is a point where there is harmony-- no good or no evil. thats where you want to be. however, you cannot stay in that fixed point for too long... you need to take a few steps in either direction to continue to stay moving and stay balanced.

---------------

michael tsarion has a lot to say on good and evil... from what ive ascertained from his research, the concept of evil and ego are relatively new to the adamic race, being post-diluvian and post pole shift. it was a way for us to cope with the traumatic psychosis of the devastating effects on the planet.
bilderburger w/cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 06:11 PM   #17
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Evil is Freedom.
Freedom is Good.
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote