Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-26-2008, 11:58 PM   #26
angelite
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Morality and truthfulness in the forums.

Hello all, my real name is Kathleen Stewart and I am not afraid to say it.
Fear is lack of faith and I have a lot of faith that yes there is going to be very bad times ahead but we all came in at this time knowing it ahead of time and most of us are here to help.
I am in service to others.
angelite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 12:07 AM   #27
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranceam View Post
"almost all of our members are not using there real names. I realize there are many reasons why this is and none of the answer i will receive are really good answers. But in order for any of us to really trust one another we need let go, stop hiding behind the “username” and reveal ourselves to the world."

how about this for a candy apples:

My "real" name (as you call it and we all are "trained"/"educated"/"indoctrinated" with and even punished if we don't use it....) is the name given to me, and put into the system and databases for control and commercial purposes.. Nothing more then the catalog entry of all the stuff like fingerprints, credit cards, drivers and other licences,
dna and god knows what more..

However, my "real" name was never the name >i< chose for myself.
As a matter of fact, "i" had nothing to do with it, and no influence over it.
It was chosen for me, and basically as much worth to me as my social security number. (keep in mind, that i am grateful to my parents to have given birth to my physical body, and i don't blame them that they had to obey the system of how to name/register me....)

here in this virtual world i can use my own name, the one "i" identify with, the one "i" chose for myself, and will identify with (if nessesary.) long after i lose my "real" name.

To make it even more interesting:
I got 2 names chosen for my spirit... Tranceam is for peace,
and my "real" name is nothing more then the bumper sticker on the physical appearance, when you meet my physical appearance..

Is this answer good enough?
Btw2, each message/post/reply has to get credit for itself by its message..

Tranceam -> conditioning -->
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/t...?all=yes&nr=16

unless you drop your personality you will not be able to find your individuality.
Individuality is given by existence; personality is imposed by the society. Personality is
social convenience.

Society cannot tolerate individuality, because individuality will not follow like a sheep.
Individuality has the quality of the lion; the lion moves alone. The sheep are always in the
crowd, hoping that being in the crowd will feel cozy. Being in the crowd one feels more
protected, secure. If somebody attacks, there is every possibility in a crowd to save yourself.
But alone? - only the lions move alone.

And every one of you is born a lion, but the society goes on conditioning you,
programming your mind as a sheep. It gives you a personality, a cozy personality, nice, very
convenient, very obedient. Society wants slaves, not people who are absolutely dedicated to
freedom. Society wants slaves because all the vested interests want obedience.

Osho one seed makes the whole earth green chapter 4

commentary:

This card recalls an old zen story, about a lion who was brought up by sheep and who thought he was a sheep until
an old lion captured him and took him to a pond, where he showed him his own reflection. Many of us are like this
lion - the image we have of ourselves comes not from our own direct experience but from the opinions of others.
A "personality" imposed from the outside replaces the individuality that could have grown from within. We
become just another sheep in the herd, unable to move freely and unconscious of our own true identity.

It's time to take a look at your own reflection in the pond, and make a move to break out of whatever you have
been conditioned by others to believe about yourself. Dance, run, jog, do gibberish - whatever is needed to wake up
the sleeping lion within.

well said !!!!!
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 04:49 AM   #28
nodrog
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranceAm View Post
...That is so yester millenium..
Thanks for the update. I guess I am a bit behind the ball... (like I need to get in front of it).

I should point out however, that in my hypothetical example, it is not about listening so much as compiling a list with RL names addresses photos to forward to a "clean up crew". Yes, such details would be available via your method, but I am not concerned with how so much as what information may be garnered.

I think you understand my meaning. It is already understood I think, that "listening" is already taking place. My concern is not that people are listening because I have nothing I want to hide from them. Only that once a decision is made to eliminate opposition, personal details such as name etc become important. If I had that job, this forum might be a "good" place to start if I and everyone were to adopt the practice such as might be inferred from this thread.

Gosh, I've watched enough movies.

Regards, nodrog.
nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 02:35 PM   #29
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren Swisher View Post
Hello all just wanted to express how happy I am to be a part of project Avalon and the forums.

I just wanted to touch base on something I have noticed with this site and other forums.

I want to talk about honesty, integrity, character, reliability, honor, pride, and ethics.

Almost all of our members are not using there real names. I realize there are many reasons why this is and none of the answer I will receive are really good answers. But in order for any of us to really trust one another we need let go, stop hiding behind the “username” and reveal ourselves to the world. In other forums that I have been involved with it works very well. Just think of it as carrying on a conversion in a face to face environment. If you are trying to hide something, be disrespectful, lie or have other agendas then you do not need to be here.

Morality isn't based on subjective ideas on "good" and "bad".

It's based on objective principles of Right and Wrong.

To find the Moral is to find the Truth.

Human Nature as well as the nature of the Universe allows us to study not only the dry facts of reality, but also the philosophical implications of existence and the existence of life itself including the conciseness of man.

Thanks for listening,

Darren Swisher
I disagree, Darren Swisher. What difference does it make what you "call" yourself? It is just a sound, and we are not our names, or our bodies, jobs, families, possesions, or any of that. A name is just a subjective title used to identify a subjective, ever changing expression of consciousness; a consciousness which can actually never be pinned down as anything solid.

You say we need to stop hiding behind usernames, well I challenge us to stop hiding behind our "real" names. Who are you?

-Arthur Guy
Sherab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 02:45 PM   #30
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Vickie Connell here and if you go into some sites where I am sounding off, you will see my name. I'm proud of who I am and my thoughts. I feel that hiding behind a false name and sounding off doesn't make sense. I want people to know that its me. My husband freaks out due to this. There are alot of women that hide their true identity due to the type of people we deal with as the ones involved with the illuminati.

It's a me and you can take it or leave it , but I'm holding my head up high even though I say stupid off the wall things. After all thats one of the reasons my husband fell in love with me. DUH
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 02:58 PM   #31
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Darren, welcome to Avalon

A name is not important, for we recognize each other through our consciousness.
I am a being of light, I am Peace, Love and Joy. We all are. This I know.
A name? I have had many names. In this lifetime the name that was given to me, is (translated into english): JOY

Namaste!

Last edited by lightbeing; 09-27-2008 at 07:44 PM.
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 03:05 PM   #32
Norval
Banned

While I have used "handles" on the net, I do prefer my real name. Most of my net names
reflected my research work, IE; craterchains. I also like to know the "age" of the ones I
am posting with. It is also good to know the posters general area of where they live.
These "facts" help in formulating responses to posts.

Yet there is a great deal one can learn about a poster by the "name" they have chosen.

Norval L. Cunningham
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 03:41 PM   #33
arcora
Banned

Quote:
I want to talk about honesty, integrity, character, reliability, honor, pride, and ethics.
I have my reasons for remaining anonymous but I can assure you all they are benign.

I hope that if anyone chooses to judge my honesty, integrity, character, reliability, honor, pride and ethics that they can do so by reading what I write.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 04:06 PM   #34
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
I hope that if anyone chooses to judge my honesty, integrity, character, reliability, honor, pride and ethics that they can do so by reading what I write.
Every message earns its own credit, beside the point whether the nick that wrote the message is "The_Boy_That_Cried_Wolf"
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 07:08 PM   #35
Darren Swisher
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherab View Post
I disagree, Darren Swisher. What difference does it make what you "call" yourself? It is just a sound, and we are not our names, or our bodies, jobs, families, possesions, or any of that. A name is just a subjective title used to identify a subjective, ever changing expression of consciousness; a consciousness which can actually never be pinned down as anything solid.

You say we need to stop hiding behind usernames, well I challenge us to stop hiding behind our "real" names. Who are you?

-Arthur Guy
I beg to differ, We are our Names, in the end that is all we have, History has taught us that. I understand that we are all from the same "one" but i myself have an identity to my own. If you can change the world by yourself, please proceed. We need comminity, individuals working together.

In biological terms, a community is a group of interacting organisms sharing an environment.

In human communities, intent, belief, resources, preferences, needs, risks, and a number of other conditions may be present and common, affecting the identity of the participants and their degree of cohesiveness.

In sociology, the concept of community has caused infinite debate, and sociologists are yet to reach agreement on a definition of the term. In deed, one can find 94 discrete definitions of the term even as early as mid-1950s. Traditionally a "community" has been defined as a group of interacting people living in a common location. The word is thus often used to mean a group that is organized around common values within a shared geographical location. However, the definition has evolved and been enlarged to mean individuals who share characteristics, regardless of their location or type of interaction. In this sense, "community" can mean a community of interest or an ethnic group. Finally, wider meanings of the word can refer to the national community or global community. What these various meanings have in common is that they refer to the strength of the ties between the group, of whatever nature—cultural, ethnic, or moral—they may be.
Darren Swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 07:14 PM   #36
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Darren, well you have been the first to post the actual thing i was thinking.
Very nicely put.
As you can see this is my name i have nothing to hide and i don't care what anyone thinks of my postings etc;
we are all here to give our thoughts, ideas and love i hope.
My Avatar is how i feel i guess, oh i just saw someone else with the same avator hi to you.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 08:26 PM   #37
Baggywrinkle

As Robert Morning Sky used to say, we are nobodies.

Nobody special. Who we are is not important. What we
are is very important.

"Ye shall know them by their fruits" (Matt 7:16 )

We are

Donald & Deborah Kircher and we live on a rocky patch
of ground thirteen miles into the hills east of Yelm Washington with one dog, two cats, and thirty three chickens.

Blessings

"No, let us not slip gradually, bit by bit, into the ways of the world that lead to an emphasis on pride and personal vanity. When we are gone, let us be remembered not by how broad were our noses, the height of our brows, or the angle of our cheekbones, but by what truly matters --- the lives we have lived and the examples we have left. Dust we are, to dust we shall return. Why frame and embellish and hang on the wall the pictures of this house of clay in which we live? Let us beware lest we permit Self to be exalted becoming unto us a graven image."

Last edited by Baggywrinkle; 09-27-2008 at 08:40 PM.
Old 09-27-2008, 10:09 PM   #38
Banned

I don't think using a psuedonymn is being 'untruthful' at all. Unless you're making huge claims and need to prove credibility, or are asked to provide your name and lie, I don't think it's nescessary to give your real name. Many people could be persecuted for their views expressed on here (professionally, and legally).

Many people (as this thread has shown) are more than willing to give their real names, locations, etc. Fact is, is someone is determined they can find out anything about anybody so there's really no such thing as 'hiding'- especially on an internet forum. The reason I won't give my name isn't to 'protect' me personally- that's all I'll say.

I think most of us don't have delusions of grandeur and think that the PTB are paying attention to us individually, or at least not on the level that is easy to think. At least I don't, I know I'm not that important.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 12:04 AM   #39
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

lol and what if your english name isn't Your username but the meaning of it?

I am "Wild Falcon, Across The Ocean"!
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 12:45 AM   #40
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

There are other issues that deserve more attention.

If I attach my mind to the idea, that whether or not you use a "real" name or pseudonym is a bad or good thing, right or wrong thing, or telling of how honest you are, I am then dividing myself further from you by way of ego, than my name already does.
I am then concerning myself more with the messenger, than the message.

If you be human, I love you & will hear your words.
You may have a message for me, that even you are unaware of delivering.
My own inner compass will let me know if this is the case.
And it will have Nothing to do with your name.

Circles,
CW
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 01:14 AM   #41
Darren Swisher
Avalon Senior Member

I have no problems with people who do not want to use there real names. Only a suggestion. But i do want to know who i am talking with.

1. Are you here for the right reasons?
2. Are you providing real information or misinformation?
3. Are you a fear monger?
4. Do you have the back ground to answer some of the important questions asked?

And so on.

In the end it is I that must decide, but with out knowing your reputations and experience they are just words.

I will trust my "gut" as will everyone else.

Maybe i am asking to much from the forums

In the end I want the truth, no matter how bad and ugly it is.

I think the thread has lived its life and now is time to close it.
Old 09-28-2008, 01:30 AM   #42
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Maybe i am asking to much from the forums.
It seems to me your post boils down to the same dilema we all have. How does one discern truth? What guarantees does one have that they can reject that which is false.

You already know the answer, what comes next is practise and refinement.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 01:34 AM   #43
Darren Swisher
Avalon Senior Member

You are correct, lets move on
Old 09-28-2008, 06:18 AM   #44
Mori
Avalon Senior Member

Darren,

You say "We are our names", you are mistaken. When you speak a name, the word you spoke, is not the individual. It is a thought you spoke aloud. When you write a name on paper, the paper is not the individual. The connection you make is called the title. When a new soul is born into a human body, then the parents give the new soul a temporary title. The name/title is a possession of an individual but it is not the individual. The soul/energy being occupying the human body is the individual and unless you have personally spoken to the creator and specifically asked the creator what your name is then you currently do not know what your name is.

I am not the only individual seeing it this way, it is written in law dating back to roman times still used today. This is why the government created the entity called "person". When you get a license it is for your person. Credit cards are for your person. Titles within the fiction are owned by your person. The Constitution was the creation of contract between the individuals of the republic and the new formed person "UNITED STATES". Your person is your property and within law is your legal corporation.

This is the trick played on people, convincing them they are their name or person instead of a living soul created by the creator. We continue to give our person tons of civil rights and by doing this allow the corporations to possess the same rights, that's the trick! We were all born with human rights, we give our name/person civil rights because the elite have tried to pull a bait and switch to empower their corporations. People need to learn to recognize the difference between the laws of land and sea.

Good Chatting,

By, The Energy Being with the title of Mori
Mori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 08:25 PM   #45
Darren Swisher
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mori View Post
Darren,

You say "We are our names", you are mistaken. When you speak a name, the word you spoke, is not the individual. It is a thought you spoke aloud. When you write a name on paper, the paper is not the individual. The connection you make is called the title. When a new soul is born into a human body, then the parents give the new soul a temporary title. The name/title is a possession of an individual but it is not the individual. The soul/energy being occupying the human body is the individual and unless you have personally spoken to the creator and specifically asked the creator what your name is then you currently do not know what your name is.

I am not the only individual seeing it this way, it is written in law dating back to roman times still used today. This is why the government created the entity called "person". When you get a license it is for your person. Credit cards are for your person. Titles within the fiction are owned by your person. The Constitution was the creation of contract between the individuals of the republic and the new formed person "UNITED STATES". Your person is your property and within law is your legal corporation.

This is the trick played on people, convincing them they are their name or person instead of a living soul created by the creator. We continue to give our person tons of civil rights and by doing this allow the corporations to possess the same rights, that's the trick! We were all born with human rights, we give our name/person civil rights because the elite have tried to pull a bait and switch to empower their corporations. People need to learn to recognize the difference between the laws of land and sea.

Good Chatting,

By, The Energy Being with the title of Mori
Mori, Most of what you say (with all due respect) is BS, In my opinion, you are not living in the same world i am. All I want is the Truth, your post only confuses people in a time we need direction and action.

God Speed
Old 09-28-2008, 08:45 PM   #46
BPhill

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranceAm View Post
Unless you drop your personality you will not be able to find your individuality.
Individuality is given by existence; personality is imposed by the society. Personality is
social convenience.

Society cannot tolerate individuality, because individuality will not follow like a sheep.
Individuality has the quality of the lion; the lion moves alone. The sheep are always in the
crowd, hoping that being in the crowd will feel cozy. Being in the crowd one feels more
protected, secure. If somebody attacks, there is every possibility in a crowd to save yourself.
But alone? - only the lions move alone.

And every one of you is born a lion, but the society goes on conditioning you,
programming your mind as a sheep. It gives you a personality, a cozy personality, nice, very
convenient, very obedient. Society wants slaves, not people who are absolutely dedicated to
freedom. Society wants slaves because all the vested interests want obedience.
I resonate with that...l
Old 09-28-2008, 09:05 PM   #47
Mori
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Mori, Most of what you say (with all due respect) is BS, In my opinion, you are not living in the same world i am. All I want is the Truth, your post only confuses people in a time we need direction and action.

God Speed

You call bs there's tons of documentation backing up what I said. There's a discussion about it here on the forum containing tons of info about it.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1838

Are you blind? You are living in the world they want you to live in...pity. Nor would I want to live in the same world as you where a human only had civil rights given by man, rather then human rights given by the creator. I don't appreciate being called a liar by someone who has not even done their homework.
Mori is offline   Reply With Quote