Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 10-27-2009, 09:27 PM   #1
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Default Open Seti - Gnosticism, Archons/Greys, The Controller Agenda

Found this interesting interpretation of a lot we talk about here:

http://openseti.org/GnosticA.html

A balanced view is not a bad thing....

Quote:

Intrinsic Control
This deals with what we are (genetically) and how we think. The subject of our intrinsic nature and how it reflects intervention(s) will occupy much of the remainder of this page.
To understand how intrinsic control or intervention has worked, we need to be able to examine ourselves.

By this I mean that we, in ourselves - either our psychology if you accept Lash's variety of intervention, or more conventionally our genetics - would embody the results of one or more "invasions". If there were several phases of invasion, then the results might be layered.

Do we see layering in our psychological makeup and/or our genetics? We most certainly do. I am suggesting a new way of looking at this.

Here is another quote:

MYTH: Groups of advanced beings came here and found the planet inhabited by proto-humans, which they then genetically upgraded to the modern human form. Suitably advanced souls (that's us) were brought in and allowed themselves to be attached to this new human evolution. At that point, the arts of civilization could be taught to these hybrid creations.
That suggestion of intrusion and intervention in human affairs has been advanced on several Open SETI pages. You will also find it expanded on one of the final pages of The End of Enchantment (see A Synthetic Myth), a companion website that is heartily recommended.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 10:21 PM   #2
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Open Seti - Gnosticism, Archons/Greys, The Controller Agenda

the link above also references the "Ages of Uras":

The crystal Ugur (The GÍRKŮ)
My companion asked me to take out the cylindrical quartz crystal with reflections of greens and blues. I seized it and held it up, admiring it in all of its parts; it was of an extraordinary purity....
"This august crystal is a Gírků (litt: holy epee in Sumerian). It possesses multiple functions and operates on the same principle as the ME. The entire history of the Amašutum is carefully recorded in it. It is also a frequency catalyst that transports on the three levels which make up the KIGAL and on the fourth dimension of the Angal.

"The Kingú-Babbar, the great Gina'abul albinos whom we also call the Imdugud, possess Gírků in the form of crystal spheres that are a sort of combination of our common Gírků and the crystalline stone that you hold in your hand.

"This crystal is capable of vibrating on certain frequencies with a quality contingent on the impulse that is sent to it.

"What you do not yet know, is that our ancient line held the mastery of the force of Níama as does our queen. The amount of heat exerted on this crystal by the Níama causes the basic vibration of a being to rise or descend, aligning her with the different planes of existence. In fact the Gírků acts as a Gůrkur, but with considerably greater power, because it is an undressed crystal!

"This type of green quartz is unique; it is one of the purest stones that we know. It comes from the system of Gagsisá (Sirius).

"Finally, it is also a formidable weapon. It deploys its blade thanks to the Níama.

"This object belonged to our ancestors, the ancient Amašutum root race. Each and every one of us possesses one on Nalulkára. Our past deviations and our venue in the bosom of the Kadištu have not only removed from us our venom, but also the preprogrammed capacity to use the Gírků that we previously possessed."

http://www.zeitlin.net/EndEnchantment/Secrets.html
Old 10-27-2009, 11:04 PM   #3
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

thank you for this info.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 11:12 PM   #4
akopij
Avalon Senior Member

yup
akopij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 05:01 AM   #5
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Something else that the Open Seti info led too:

http://www.zeitlin.net/EndEnchantment/

Out of the Enchanted Spell

Bless me that I may cut the illusory visions of the bardo.
Bless me that I may reconnect the mother voidness and the son awareness.

from: Gur zhog chun pos mdzad pa'i smon lam rin chen phreng ba
The Prayer of the Intermediate State: The Precious Garland
trans. by Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche
in Healing with Form, Energy and Light

Come away from the world...

Come now, away from the computer screen, rise up through the ceiling, the roof...

Just a minute, you say. I can't do that now; I'm reading my computer screen.

Oh yes you can. Call it bilocation. Call it reading by remote viewing.

Stop now. Get comfortable. Take a few breaths. In a moment, close your eyes and feel yourself in your traveling vehicle. After you have done that, open your eyes, lightly read the next line, close them again and proceed that way.

Try it now. Return below the dashes.

---------

Ok. Now let's try it again. Scroll the screen of course if you have to...

Come now, away from the computer screen, rise up through the ceiling, the roof...

Remember: pause, close your eyes, and do this...
Old 10-28-2009, 05:04 PM   #6
akopij
Avalon Senior Member

lol initiate I like that meta-meditation
still in the process of reading that first post, totally thrilled to now.

have you seen this ?

http://www.tertullian.org/fathers/ph...ibliotheca.htm

quotes:

1 This novel is lost, and it is difficult to assign a date to the work. Wilson says he may be second century AD. There are some details about the work preserved in Porphyry's Life of Pythagoras; in cc. 10-13 he repeats Astraios' narrative and even treats it as authentic, and also mentions the author again in cc. 32-6.

"He says he has seen what the astronomers teach, for example that it is possible that some people live under the artic pole, where a night lasts a month, or much shorter or longer, a night of six months and, what is most extraordinary, a night of a year; that it is not only the night which reaches these durations, but the day knows an analogous phenomenon."

"But, before, they would know misfortune and, to requite their impiety however involuntary towards their parents, their existence would be shared between life and death: they would live during the night, but would be corpses every day. After having received this oracle, they left the country and left Astraios with Zamolxis, honoured by the Getes. The account reports all the wonders in the North which they saw and heard."

"There she found once more this thrice-detestable Paapis who lived with the tyrant and, in this unexpected misfortune, she found an unexpected consolation : her brother Mantinias. He had wandered much; he had seen incredible spectacles concerning men and other beings, the sun itself and the moon, the planets and the islands especially. He told them to her, thus providing her with an inexhaustible matter of marvellous accounts which she will tell later to Dinias, who reunites them and who is supposed to tell this to the Arcadian, Cymbas."

"He pretends to have seen other strangeness of the same genre and he makes an extraordinary story about some men and about certain wonders of another sort which he saw and which no-one, he says, could have seen nor heard tell of nor imagined. But what is most incredible than all is that in journeying toward the north, they arrived near the moon, which resembled a shining land; arrived there, they saw what must normally be seen by those who imagine such exaggerated inventions."
akopij is offline   Reply With Quote