Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 10-03-2008, 11:31 AM   #101
Kimmie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Florida

The LIST AS OF OCTOBER 3 2008********************************
  1. Danny/Tampa/SWFGC
  2. Earth Goddess/Sarasota/SWFGC
  3. Lythocrist/Tampa/SWFGC
  4. SteveTPA/Tampa/SWFGC
  5. Zarathusta/Jacksonville/NEFGC
  6. Fairangel/Daytona/ECFGC
  7. Dantheman62/Tampa/SWFGC
  8. Sfth13/?/ECFGC
  9. Xenomorph/ST.Pete/SWFGC
  10. Trinity/?/ECFGC
  11. Olualakemi/?/ECFGC
  12. Bigdogs58/Polk Co./SWFGC
  13. Mary Lou/?/?
  14. WhySoSerious/Melborne/ECFGC
  15. ZenWarrior/Miami/SEFGC
  16. TrippinNinja/Satellite Bch/ECFGC
  17. Seva/Davie/SEFGC
  18. Mike/Miami/SEFGC
  19. NeoEmc2/Miami/SEFGC
  20. Kimmie/PuntaGorda/SWFGC
  21. Dundun305/Miami/SEFGC
  22. Fushion/Ft. Lauderdale/SEFGC
  23. Khokseda/Jacksonville/NEFGC
  24. Pharaoh9969/Tampa/SWFGC
  25. DaveFla73/Melborne/ECFGC
  26. Horizon64/Sarasota/SWFGC
  27. Watchman111/Tampa/SWFGC
  28. MatrixTraveler/Tampa/SWFGC
  29. Freekatz/?/?
  30. Samarkis/Palm Beach/SEFGC
  31. Surfzz318/Jacksonville Bch/NEFGC
  32. Shofixi/Tampa/SWFGC

SWFGC=South West Florida Ground Crew
SEFGC=South East Florida Ground Crew
ECFGC=East Central Florida Ground Crew
NEFGC=North East Florida Ground Crew

Last edited by Kimmie; 10-03-2008 at 11:43 AM.
Kimmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 12:51 PM   #102
Pharaoh9969
Avalon Senior Member

Top of the morning, FL-G-Crew,

Hope you are all as excited as I am about Sunday. Kimmie, your top shelf. Want to begin creating a list of attendees so I can make arrangements at our meeting spot. I will be outside the resturant from 4:45pm -5:15pm to give all time to arrive. Yes I will wear an Orange t-shirt. As stated earlier; bring pen and paper as we will be exchanging vital info. Again, this is mainly a "Meet and Greet". All attending; please respond to this post so we can have an idea of how much time and room we will need. Matrixtraveler, your in Wesley Chapel? IM me so we can make contact. Enjoy the rest of your day and we'll speak soon.

Love yall!!!
Pharaoh9969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:28 PM   #103
danny
Avalon Senior Member

ill be there
danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:31 AM   #104
JoeJoe

Brandon, FL here. I just signed up. I've been around since the beginning of project camelot.
Old 10-04-2008, 04:31 AM   #105
Kimmie
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Crew, This is Jerry, Kim's Husband,

Kimmie and I are looking forward to meeting you-all on sunday.Kim is loosing her Mom,so she is doing the best she can to work with you, please be patient with her as she is having a hard time,she is an organizer but is in need of help at this time organizeing things as she has alot on her mind,it's been an emontionaly rough day but she will be back again tommorrow,I know she's looking forward to meeting everyone on sunday.
Old 10-04-2008, 04:52 AM   #106
fusion
Avalon Senior Member

I know there isnt to many of us down south, but are we gonna have a meet up anytime soon so we can know whos who?
fusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:42 PM   #107
Pharaoh9969
Avalon Senior Member

Jim and Kimmie,

Know that our thoughts and well intentions are with you in this time of emotional stress. I'm surprised at the little response we've had in these last two days. Either way the "Meet and Greet" is still on. JoeJoe, read previous posts to know what going on Sunday PM. Fusion, your name says it all. If you dont do bring the G-Crew together in the South, then who will? The helping hand we are all looking for is at the end of our arm. Hope to see more people stating they will be there Sunday. Enjoy your day and night.

P.S. Please send good thoughts and vibrations to Kimmie, Jim and Kimmie's MOM. We all have one.

Love ONE, Love ALL!
Old 10-04-2008, 02:37 PM   #108
Kimmie
Avalon Senior Member

Pharaoh, Thank You.

As I told ya'll before I'm a team player, and I will stand by my commitment to You, no matter what. Tough time call for touch people, and right now I'm feeling like an over-ripe banana!!, like my backbone is made of mush!!

My Mom has cancer, she now has a tumor on the side of her face (temple to chin). She has lost 25 lbs in 10 days, and last night told her husband of 20 years that she didn't know who he was and that he couldn't sleep with her in their bed. i don't know if it is the med's or the cancer advancing on her brain, yet we are loosing her fast. My kids are going over her house this morning to put up her (artifical) Christmas tree, because she said she knew she wouldn't be with us this year for the holidays. I honestly don't know why I am telling ya'll all this, I guess I feel we have formed a "family" here in the short time we have been together. I hope each of you are spending more time with your family than you usually do--it doesn't matter if it is a phone call or if you do it in person,but somehow connect with them TODAY. Just call a familym member you don't get along with, and leave a voicemail that says, "We're not close, yet you need to know I Love you", that's all.

Jerry and I will see you tommorrow night.....it's a 2hour drive!! i didn't realize it was that far, Jerry told me last night...good thing we enjoy each others company...he told me this morning before he left to go do a roof repair(his second job) that he wanted a clone to send to work so he could stay home with me.!! Ya'll are going to really enjoy knowing him, he's "Good People"...Ok, well, I'll stop the Blah, Blah, Blah.

Much Love, Kimmie

GET THAT MIAMI GROUP GOING!! AND THE EAST CENTRAL, AS WELL AS THE NORTH EAST GROUP. I WAS BORN IN MIAMI, AND LIVED IN ST. AUGUSTINE FOR 6 YEARS, I HAVE WARM LOVING FEELINGS FOR ALL OF YOU, MMET UP BUILD FRIENDSHIPS..TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER...YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE TOMMORROW, SO DO IT TODAY!!
Old 10-04-2008, 02:38 PM   #109
dundun305
Avalon Senior Member

hey fusion i've wrote several post about a local meeting for the members that are further south but no one has even responded im starting to think my post are not even showing up on the forum. im ready when ever you are fusion we have about 5 or 6 members in the miami broward area. lets do it !!!!!!!!!!!
dundun305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 03:01 PM   #110
dundun305
Avalon Senior Member

don't worry kimme i know exactly how you feel. But the main thing you should know is not to never give up until it is over. and even if it is over its still not over. recently my little brother (he already has down sydrome and one lung) brother had a severe case of leukemia. it was the worst time in my entire life. it felt like my family just had to sit and watch him die. he lost more weight than you can imagine it made me feel sick. his favorite hobby is eating he's a fat ass lol. So to see him not eating was devastating to me and my family. the one lung that he did have had become filled with fluid. he was on and off of life support several times they were going to pull the plug plenty of times but we were not ready to let go so we did not do it. do not always listen to the doctors listen to your inner self and make dissisions. well to make a long story short they said he was going to die, so we decided to take him home and let him die with us if he was goin to kick the bucket. one night i went in his room while he was sleep and put my hand on his head and as the powers that be to give me the powers to heal him of his illness. and to my suprise he has been in recessio ever since. i never thought it was me why he was not sick any more i thought it was the kemo-therpy. so did my whole family and it probably was who knows. but one day i went to get a tarrot card reading for the first time and the lady kept dealing a healer card and she kept telling me that i was a healer. and thats the only time i can remember me trying to heal anyone. but stay strong and try to keep your mother strong stay with her alot in the hospital. talk to her play with just enjoy this time with her. and everything will be a o.k. love is always in the air
dundun305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 12:33 AM   #111
Seva
Avalon Senior Member

hi do people here have a chat program that they use? it would be nice if we could get together at a certain time for a meeting even if at oposite ends of florida. Like on skype maybe?
Seva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 12:36 AM   #112
Seva
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmie View Post

The LIST AS OF OCTOBER 3 2008********************************
  1. Danny/Tampa/SWFGC
  2. Earth Goddess/Sarasota/SWFGC
  3. Lythocrist/Tampa/SWFGC
  4. SteveTPA/Tampa/SWFGC
  5. Zarathusta/Jacksonville/NEFGC
  6. Fairangel/Daytona/ECFGC
  7. Dantheman62/Tampa/SWFGC
  8. Sfth13/?/ECFGC
  9. Xenomorph/ST.Pete/SWFGC
  10. Trinity/?/ECFGC
  11. Olualakemi/?/ECFGC
  12. Bigdogs58/Polk Co./SWFGC
  13. Mary Lou/?/?
  14. WhySoSerious/Melborne/ECFGC
  15. ZenWarrior/Miami/SEFGC
  16. TrippinNinja/Satellite Bch/ECFGC
  17. Seva/Davie/SEFGC
  18. Mike/Miami/SEFGC
  19. NeoEmc2/Miami/SEFGC
  20. Kimmie/PuntaGorda/SWFGC
  21. Dundun305/Miami/SEFGC
  22. Fushion/Ft. Lauderdale/SEFGC
  23. Khokseda/Jacksonville/NEFGC
  24. Pharaoh9969/Tampa/SWFGC
  25. DaveFla73/Melborne/ECFGC
  26. Horizon64/Sarasota/SWFGC
  27. Watchman111/Tampa/SWFGC
  28. MatrixTraveler/Tampa/SWFGC
  29. Freekatz/?/?
  30. Samarkis/Palm Beach/SEFGC
  31. Surfzz318/Jacksonville Bch/NEFGC
  32. Shofixi/Tampa/SWFGC
SWFGC=South West Florida Ground Crew
SEFGC=South East Florida Ground Crew
ECFGC=East Central Florida Ground Crew
NEFGC=North East Florida Ground Crew

Kimmie

You rock sista! Your awsome! thanks for all you do. can you maybe get us on a skype realtime chat thingie? I just heard the deagle call and it has scared the crap outa me its the "What if's"
Seva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:12 AM   #113
Kimmie
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Seva, Jerry and I just listened to it also.

for those of you who don't know what we are talking about, it would be good for everyone of you to listen to it.

Go to PROJECT CAMELOT/ (MAIN PAGE) /ON LEFT COLUMN/"WHAT'S NEW ON OUR SITE/4 OCTOBER.

Then after listening to the interview/phone call, you can go to the Forum they started about it. "IMPORTANT: Phone Call from Bill Deagle".

Seva, I'm sorry I don't know how to set up a chat. A friend of ours set up sype on my laptop, yet I've never used it. Maybe someone else from our Ground crew will know how to do it. I'm a computer dummy. If you teach me how to do something, I can follow the process, again. Yet, sweety your giving me too much credit. I'm good at keeping track of details, and doing research. I owned an Interior Design Business for years, and am good at organizing things...yet computer just were not my thing, I'm great with a sewing machine!!

Seva, and everyone, Jerry and I are going to call it a day, and sign off. We'e been on here researching stuff for hours. We are having 3 of our four Grandkids over tommorrow morning to help "Nana" (me) plant some vegi's, and then we will be driving up to the meeting in Tampa. I sure wish some of you from Miami would make the drive over, or at least have a meeting of your own tommorrow. From what we just heard on the Bill Deagle phone call, things are going to get really bad, and soon. Ya'll need to be prepared.

PRAY, STAY FOCUSED, AND WATCH OUT FOR EACH OTHER.

My Love and prayes for all of you, Good Night,
Kimmie and Jerry
Old 10-05-2008, 04:49 AM   #114
fusion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seva View Post
hi do people here have a chat program that they use? it would be nice if we could get together at a certain time for a meeting even if at oposite ends of florida. Like on skype maybe?
If it is wanted to be used everybody here on the Florida ground crew i have set up a chat room on my server to make it easier for everybody to communicate. you can access it here
Old 10-05-2008, 11:54 AM   #115
Kimmie
Avalon Senior Member

Good Morning Crew,

"The Garden Lady" is heading off to buy tomato plants, and whatever else is available. I can't wait to see my little 2, and 4, year old grandsons digging their little hands in the potting soil.

i had a rough night, little sleep, yet those little guys are such a joy to me!!
I'll check in with ya'll later in the morning, and see you this evening!!

Have a happy day! Kimmie and Jerry
Old 10-05-2008, 03:14 PM   #116
Pharaoh9969
Avalon Senior Member

Love the communication; Seva, Kimmie and Fusion. Fusion, I see you overstood my last post. Way to go! Kimmie you come accross as a real trooper. I can feel your energy from here. If I remember correctly; Matrixtraverler, SteveTPA. Kimmie & Jimmie, Self & Wifey. Altogether that is 6, all are welcome. I will listen to the Deagle call now and will begin to prepare for our "Meet & Greet" after that. Wish you all a great day and see yall soon.

P.S. Seva, I know your spirit will be with us as well. Rest comfortably; we're here for you too.

Old 10-05-2008, 06:11 PM   #117
danny
Avalon Senior Member

pharro dont foget me in your had count
danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:34 PM   #118
Pharaoh9969
Avalon Senior Member

See you there, Danny.
Old 10-06-2008, 02:30 AM   #119
Pharaoh9969
Avalon Senior Member

Good evening FL G-Crew,

Just wanted to thank all of you that made this evening a success. All of you who were present, know yourselves. I encourage more of this to go on and continue throughout. I had a great time! Appreciate everyone keeping there word, as this will begin our circle of trust for one another. Look forward to honest feedback on our meeting and further interactions with you all. Hope you all got home safe and look forward to our next gathering.

Old 10-06-2008, 02:48 AM   #120
Kimmie
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Pharaoh,, and All who attended,
Thank You so much for Hosting our first meeting, Pharaoh.

What a wonderful group, don't you think? I'm looking forward to being a part of everything this group can achieve!!

Lets see what tommorrow brings!!

Kimmie
Old 10-06-2008, 08:57 AM   #121
Daniel Dufort
Avalon Senior Member

Hey everyone, looks like I'm a bit late here
My name is Daniel and I live in Winter Park. It's good to see some ground crew in FL!

Seva's suggestion for meeting via a chat program is a good one, for those of us who may not have transport (myself included), or live on opposing ends of FL (Fusion's chat room seems to be down at the moment).

-D
Daniel Dufort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 05:41 PM   #122
fusion
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Dufort View Post
Hey everyone, looks like I'm a bit late here
My name is Daniel and I live in Winter Park. It's good to see some ground crew in FL!

Seva's suggestion for meeting via a chat program is a good one, for those of us who may not have transport (myself included), or live on opposing ends of FL (Fusion's chat room seems to be down at the moment).

-D
Just checked it, and its working. all people have to do is go there .. of course if no one is there then it might be pretty boring..

anyways its there and working. maybe we can organize a time for everyone to pop in there and get something going.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:21 PM   #123
Mike
Avalon Senior Member

What's up guys. Ready to meet whenever you guys are.
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 06:53 PM   #124
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Florida

Hi Everyone. I live in the Miami area.
I have tons of food and water and supplies and still don't feel ready to leave but i know that I will eventually be leaving Miami.
Please keep me as a contact in order to get a ground crew together if it needs be. I have a full tank and am fully able to be mobile.
My email address is: galaxy003@msn.com.
It might be a good idea to exchange phone numbers through email in case the electricity goes out and then no internet.
I hope it doesn't get to that point but better to prepare.
Love and Light to you all.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:20 PM   #125
YLG
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Florida

I didn't realize this Florida forum existed. I live in East tampa. And wow I didn't realize you guys met in Tampa. I care for my 94 yr old mother so I couldn't go very far. Where I alone I would probably be in Ecuador.

I have had some survival stuff after the hurricane katrina season. I recently bought some other stuff, and have been buying rice and beans every time I go to the store to stock up.

Wanted to start a garden with some neighbors but it didn't work out. I have know of the financial trouble for years, as I have studied Catherine Austin fitts seminar. What we see now was planned in the early 90's. This is the word from someone who was in government at the time. I tried to tell my friends to get their money out of the big banks and put it into a locally owned bank so as not to support the monster banking system that eats up other countries! Catherine recommended to invest in gold and silver coins and to have it for bartering purposes. Catherine calls what has been happening a slow burn. Bringing down the middle class was really planned. No ET or conspiracy theorist is saying this. She likes to say to not worry about a conspiracy, we should start our own conspiracy and work locally.

Someone recommended to buy a Grundig Yachet boy 400 shortwave radio for communication, so I did that.

I am more of the spirit of David Wilcock's views. I have a gravity water filter, the iodine tablets etc.

Please include me in the Southeast Florida group. Not sure if I can make it to a next meeting as I can't leave my mom alone, but I will surely try.

Good to know there are folks locally. I feel very sad that most people and family wouldn't listen to me about the financial problems--forget anything else!

Anyway sending you all lots of good vibes!

Yvonne
YLG is offline   Reply With Quote