Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 10-30-2008, 07:15 AM   #151
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE
Default Re: Florida

edit

Last edited by MAP; 11-19-2008 at 07:31 PM.
MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 02:52 PM   #152
Pharaoh9969
Avalon Senior Member

Nice post Map! Appreciate your knowledge. Hope you will gather with those in your area and begin to form a G-Crew. Danny, SteveTPA, Watchman and the rest of you who attended the last meeting in Tampa. Please PM me for our next meeting place. I look forward to hearing from you all. I will PM you my cell phone so we can also communicate that way.

Love One, Love ALL!
Pharaoh9969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 03:25 PM   #153
Kimmie
Avalon Senior Member

Hey everyone this is Kimmie,

How"s everyone been doing? Sorry for my absence, yet family had to come first over the past two weeks. Mom should be coming home from the hospital Monday. Maybe then our schedules and focus can get back in line.

Pharaoh, I'm so glad to see you are organizing another meeting, I'll keep an eye out for the PM you are sending out to all of us who attending the first meeting in early October.

The second meeting in October had a smaller attendance yet was also very succcessful as well. I hope our
South West Florida Ground Crew [COLOR="DarkOrange"]will continue to grow in members. For now we are a small group, yet a wonderful group at that!!! /COLOR]

I'm hoping that other area's of the state are having meetings as well. I don't see much being posted on here...yet if you all are choosing to keep them private I agree with your discression..you all have my blessings and support.

IS ANYONE READING GEORGE GREEN'S BOOKS ABOUT GROUND CREW'S? If you look on the opening page of Project Avalon you will see that he ,his interviews with Bill and Kerry, and his books ARE THE BASIS FROM WHICH THIS GROUP OF GROUND CREW FORUMS WERE CONCIEVED . I've started reading them and am finding that much of what is going on is made clear.

I'll make an effort to check in more often...I've missed communicating with you all, Much Love, Kimmie and Jerry
Kimmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 07:03 PM   #154
Barbara
Avalon Senior Member

Need to add my link to the Tampa members. Live about a quarter mile from McDill and feel that for now since this is Central Command things will be quiet here. Not sure about after the election as it may not turn out as the media is predicting. The media is so controlled it's not to be trusted. Not reading George Green books but am reading St. clair's books.
Barbara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 01:36 AM   #155
Red Pill Reaction
Avalon Senior Member

greetings from SRQ...
Red Pill Reaction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 02:19 AM   #156
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, I live in Miami and would definitely be interested in attending a meeting with you all.
I had seen Chemtrails the other day. I even saw the plane/jet spraying them. I came out with my camera to tape it all and I didn't know how to take the camera off "nightshot" sp i wasn't able to shoot and that day I had a very bad headache.
Also my boss, who gets allot of allergies, felt so sick, he almost fainted and had to go home.
Please send me any info if you have teleconference mtgs, etc.
Thanks!
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 02:34 AM   #157
Sunrider

Smile Re: central florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveTPA View Post
I live in Tampa also but not sure if FL is the best place to be if/when all this happens. I feel like I should be on high ground, in a place that has a basement. St. Claire makes a convincing argument, and he keeps mentioning "get out of FL". There are so many dots to connect and different versions of 2012 it's hard to know what's correct. But, it never hurts to be prepared. I'm willing to discuss with other like-minded locals. I feel I should be making plans, with a level head of course. Wondering what others think.
I live about 30 mins north of Tampa.
M fiance and I woke up last year when his mother(she thinks we're crazy) told us to watch a movie .... America Freedom to Facism. Ever since then we have done nothing but research the truth . We are very serious about getting out of Florida. Possibly headed for Bella Coola British Columbia. We are willing to go in with someone else on some property. We are going to build our underground monolithic dome. If anyone is seriously interested please send us a message.
Old 11-04-2008, 12:55 PM   #158
Pharaoh9969
Avalon Senior Member

Hello ALL,

Sunrider; why oh why did you not take the blue pill? Welcome and much props to you for being so proactive. Currently we are scheduled for a gathering on 11/9. However due to the overwhelming lack of response, we may have to cancel. Will be looking for posts as to who can make the gathering. Will post by Friday and let you all know if the gathering will still take place. Thank you all for your cooperation and I wish you all a great "Election Day"???

Love ALL!
Pharaoh9969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 06:45 PM   #159
dundun305
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAP View Post
hello
did anyone else see this today?
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...5505#post65505
look for my post there you might have to scroll up to see all the photos..

I really hope someone else out there seen this and took photos..
hey did anyone notice the weird fog today? and it came with a weird smell too.? south florida
dundun305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 02:04 PM   #160
SteveTPA
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting article from National Geographic of all places titled
Earth's Core, Magnetic Field Changing Fast, Study Says
. Wonder what it means? According to the article:

The changes "may suggest the possibility of an upcoming reversal of the geomagnetic field,"

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...arth-core.html

Some of the related articles are interesting also.

Sunrider, I looked up Bella Coola online. It looks spectacular (and COLD), but I was surprised to see the town is about sea level, being on an inland waterway. But the mountains nearby are incredible. The question is what are you escaping? If it's Earth changes then high ground might be best. If it's fascism I think Canada will be as fascist as we are along with Europe and many other places. I personally think they will attempt the Fascist NWO but the attempt will end in failure.

Honestly I can't leave FL right now but would love to talk to people about what some of their ideas are. I've had a few of my own that involved North Carolina, New Mexico, or just staying here and would like to compare to what others are thinking and planning.
SteveTPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 07:06 PM   #161
Watchmen111
Avalon Senior Member

where are you all going be have the meet these time ? and how are things going with you all
Watchmen111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:12 PM   #162
Kimmie
Avalon Senior Member

Watchman, I still haven't heard where the meeting is going to be???

Kimmie
Old 11-08-2008, 02:47 PM   #163
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Hello all-

Pls remember to use your intentions to stay clear of chemtrails and to get rid of it! YOU have the POWER WITHIN!!!!! Intend that its' spray turns to water and that it does not harm!!

Be sure to take your anti-oxidants,make sure to have tea tree oil and/ or eucalyptus oils-those two are very powerful to kill molds,viruses,bacteria,funguses. You should put them on your feet on the soles,a little bit under your nose,and some at you throat glands under yr jaws.
If you have cold or flu, rub on chest.(I usually use vicks every time I clean cat litter box ,or scub bathrooms so as to NOT pick up something!)

We had our 1st meeting the same Sunday as Tampa's 1st meeting.Only myself and a friend that is always into this came. I may have this meeting
again, but for now feel that on line is ok. I really feel that if something happens to the power grids, we will all be depending more on our neighbors.
(like at hurricane times) I feel it may be a good idea to talk to one's neighbors cuz in reality, they are the ones that are in our immediate area. The other thing is to talk to co-workers in regards to power grid emergencies-what would they be doing to be prepared.

You all can always private msg me if you feel that there are private issues to be discussed.

Stay positive,banish fear,be prepared,spead tolerance & love!!

Blessings & Light!

Sara

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 07:43 PM   #164
Watchmen111
Avalon Senior Member

ok cool
Old 11-12-2008, 02:00 AM   #165
Watchmen111
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Florida

hello is any one out there its
Old 11-13-2008, 02:42 AM   #166
Kimmie
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Ya'll,

I know this is off topic, yet i could use a 'Group hug"...Momma passed away last night....and since we believe in an "Old Irish Wake' my Brothers/cousins/Adult Son and daughters/Dear Husband and I toasted the Dear Lady till the sun come up on my neighbors and the crew buildin' their new deck next door. We decided to "take it inside!!"

I have to wonder with all that get's talked about on these forums where she might be tonight!! I know She's in my heart yet..how does she now see what's happening to the Earth and it's inhabitants?

With all due respect, I hope I can make her proud.

Kimmie
Old 11-13-2008, 05:21 AM   #167
deepblu777
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Kimmie...Sooo sorry for your loss.

Lost Mama and my best friend back in 1995...yet, she's still with me.

I do miss conversation with her in this reality, many times, but we're still connected. I hear her voice, comments in mine.
Sometimes I see her when I see myself in the mirror. lol

Sometimes I just feel her near, reminding me of things...I was so lucky to be taught and loved by her...

You will be in my thoughts...

p.s. Mama's are always proud, aren't we?
deepblu777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 05:26 AM   #168
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Kimmie, i am sorry to hear of your loss
i send you brightest blessings
to you, and, to your family
and, to your mum for a safe passage
at this time -- it is NOT easy to part with those we lose
i hope she woove golden strings into your heart
and, into the hearts of others
susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 05:28 AM   #169
Banned

Default Re: central florida

Last edited by 371; 12-17-2009 at 06:54 AM.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 10:44 AM   #170
Kimmie
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Susan and Blu,

Thank You both for your insite and kind words.

Momma and I were very close...I was born 5min after midnight on her 19th birthday. by the time I was a teen I was working in her decorating business. She taught confidence, how to walk tall...even though she and I both stand just 5'-2".

I just have to wonder..."with the earth being in such a mess right now...is the shuddle to (Her version of) heaven still runnin' on time???? She has a date with My Gramma/Great Gramma/Aunt/Uncle and Grandfather. It's suppose to be taking place in a wonderful Garden. My Great-Grandmother was a florist, so I'm sure it will be spectacular.

Yet after the family reunion winds down will she remain in 3D? Or will she progress to 4D? Assuming that she completed the mission she had come to Earth to achieve-that is.! Can I attempt to "channel" with her rightaway? or is there a time of silence?

It'll be great to have team players on the other side as we work on the growth and success of the Ground Crew!!!

I'll look forward to your replys as I am new to working with Spirit/Mind communications. I tried automatic writing and had no success. so I am exploring other means of communication now.

Blu and Susan...thanks for the "Group Hug"
Much Love, Kimmie
Old 11-13-2008, 09:41 PM   #171
Watchmen111
Avalon Senior Member

sarry hear your lost kim
Old 11-18-2008, 08:28 PM   #172
Watchmen111
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Florida-Gerald Celente Predicts Revolution

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46MEqEgdLTg
Old 11-24-2008, 05:17 AM   #173
IAMLIGHT
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Floridians!
Orlando area here. Looking to hook up with like minded and interested in starting a meet-up and ground crew for Central Florida people. Please send me a message if you are interested.
IAMLIGHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 12:15 PM   #174
deepblu777
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know when paid posting begins so this is the last for me...

Kimmie...You can reach me at deepblu777@aol.com

Anyone else as well....met some real nice people here, wishing you all the best!

I'll just be out here...learning, walking in LOVE!

Keep the fear away, hold on to your LOVE!

Mucho Besitos!

deepblu777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 04:53 AM   #175
Kimmie
Avalon Senior Member

Hi "BLU"

Thanks for the address, and the communications here on Avalon.

We are all under the same Blue Sky in Southwest Florida, and anywhere here on this Grand Earth for that matter. So our paths will cross again.

I've been so fortified by everyone on here, and am so much better informed.

Lets believe all will be well, and then set our minds, hearts and actions to making it a reality.

As long as you remain on this site, keep reading and posting. You never know when your words may make a diffrence in someones life.

I am so blessed to know you all.
Much Love, Kimmie