Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2009, 02:20 PM   #1826
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by olgraybear View Post
Greeting to you too James.

Remember that when one feels their at the end of their rope,
tie a knot and hang on,
The 'Greetings Brother' was actually to someone in the SAS, but it is good to talk you as well Mike.

I'll explain more about that in a minute

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 10-16-2009, 03:14 PM   #1827
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Sep/Oct 2009- St Ives, Cornwall

The Return of Samael? Poor Lost Bear!

I did not want to discuss too many details at this end of the timetrack before earlier events were disclosed. Recent events however has forced my hand.
The following events are closely connected to the 'Bigfoot' entities and their 'leader' which came through the gate in Malaysia on the 31st October 1982.

I returned to St Ives after the meeting with many more 'paranormal' events happening after which led up to the following in mid 2009-
As far as I remember I blacked out just after this. The next night I performed a shamanic ritual in the back alley where I marked my territory and I didn't see this entity agian for a while.
This led up to events last month and this month. A couple of weeks ago I had my seven year old daughter stay the night. We only have one bed in the flat, which we shared. I woke up that night after hearing the letter box opening, as my backdoor is next to my bed, and a animal growling sound was coming through. I looked up at the window near the door and saw a huge bi-pedal creature around seven feet tall like a bear standing outside the window looking in. I remember jumping out of bed, grabbing Kaisha and runing out of the room, I don't remember what happened after that.
This was around the time a strange craft, like a helicopter but much bigger, had been seen over my mother's house when Kaisha was staying for the night one evening. Kaisha was asleep in my mother's bedroom when the craft went ovetr the house at an extremely low altitude. Kaisha's mother had then been taken to hosital at the exact same time because of bleeding from her private area which would not stop. Kaisha'a mother was shaking uncontrollbly for hours after this.
Just after witnessing the second bigfoot type creature at my bedroom window, Kaisha, myself and my mother went what was undoubtably an abduction by non-human lifeforms at my mother's house were we all stayed that night. This event seemed to involve cloning tanks.
To cut a long story short, I have had access to my recent NSA files and they state I have been picked up by operatives in the last couple of weeks for a Q and A session. Here I was injected with two drugs. I remember on two seperate occasions recently, american couples in cars stopping me me my flat and asking me the way to tesco. I was asked the same question on seperate occassions by seperate people. I experienced missing time around these events and others and remember after this- being sat in a chair in a dark room with a screen in front of me and men in suits asking me questions. I was shown one of these bigfoot creatures waling through a wood at night and was asked "Have you seen this entity in the area?".
This co-incides with reports of missing people in the area and the sightings of several disk shaped craft over my flat on consecuative sunday nights. When I asked one of my NSA contacts about this he informed me there had been much activity in Cornwall during this time. The 'Barack Obama' helicopter in Penzance was related to this in some way I feel and the 'Poor Lost Bear' bigfoot teddy article next to helicopter report in the Cornishman newspaper was a message that this entity or entities are loose in the area and being tracked.
A couple of days ago contact occurs with myself and SAS, I won't go into too many details but I'm informed one of the OVER-SELF clones has gone rouge and asked to check my timetrack for missing time check my body for sores. Some unit or individaul has been stupiod enough to use the tech after my 30th birthday and all hell has broken loose by the sounds of it with CovOps in the area on tracking missions. A french military ship docks in St Ives and seems to be signalling with with lights when I walk past it.
This is all closely connected to the Central American treaty in 1985 and will come to a head on October 31st/ Halloween of this month- heed my words!
It is obvious to me that one or more of the entities that came through the gate in Malaysia in 1982 have somehow managed to download into one or more over-self clones and is loose in the area as a shapeshifting human/wolf entity just like the event at the ritual in Mexico on October 31st 1984 with Dr Green in attendence.

MODIFIED BY THE WATCHER

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 10-16-2009 at 11:25 PM.
Old 10-16-2009, 04:05 PM   #1828
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Side note: 2008- ET ships shot down in Poland- sweep-up operations connected to IBIS-

Early 2008 I recieved reports from NSA sources about units travelling from the US to Poland to retrive hardware from shot-down ET craft. The man I was in contact went over to this country himself for DOE intelligence gathering and the possibility of back-enginnering this hardware.
At the same time, my associate who was shown our clones by OCTERINE-1 ( himself involved with the NSA ) flew out to Poland under the cover of business in the textile trade. I am not at liberty to discuss details regarding this individual but I can say he contracted symptoms which appeared to be radiation poisoning while in Poland and was almost not allowed on the plane back to the UK.
Now I come across the following report in the Nov 2009 issue of 'Paranormal' magazine-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

POLISH PRIMATE

'Numerous reports of of a bigfoot or what the Polish news agencies are calling a Yeti are being taken seriously by authorities. Piotr Kowalshi filmed a "monstrous, hairy creature" while on holiday in the Tatra Mountians. He said: "I saw this huge ape-like form hiding behind the rocks. When I saw it, it was like being struck by a thunderbolt", he told the daily Superexpress.
The film was handed over to Robert Bernatowicz of the Nautilius Foundation who said, "The film cleary shows 'something' that moves on two legs and is bigger than a normal man. But because the camera shakes so much it is difficult to sat exactly what it is. We need to go to the site and see what traces, if any, were left".
Shortly afterwards the Morningstarr reported that the wildman had been seen again, this time ogling a bikini-clad girl. 19-year-old Justyna Folgar was swimming in the river in the same location as above, as her boyfriend videotaped her. She said: "I wandered into the river for a dip when I realised that something was on the opposite shore. At first I thought it was a bear but it appeared to be stopping and then it raised itself on two legs and ran off. I couldn't believe". Mountian rangers are now searching the area for the creature. ( Source: themorningstarr.co.uk aug 2009 )
No taking the ****, no caste LOL

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 10-16-2009, 04:13 PM   #1829
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It is obvious to me that one or more of the entities that came through the gate in Malaysia in 1982 has somehow managed to download into one or more over-self clones and is loose in the area as a shapeshifting human/wolf entity just like the event at the ritual in Mexico on October 31st 1984 with Dr Green in attendence

This happened in Bridgend in Wales when a shapeshifting entity escaped from a facility and went into the area. I was debriefed on this event by the SAS- the entity was classified a 'feeder' and MI-6/GROUP 5-8 operatives were filmed on the national news in the background as a message to the intelligence commuinity that this entity was being tracked down. Entity feeds off fear and causes suicidal tendencies when around people.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 10-16-2009, 04:16 PM   #1830
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Apparently the pic of the werewolf in the bottom right corner is an authentic bigfoot creature

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?im...%3Den%26sa%3DG

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 10-16-2009, 06:47 PM   #1831
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Post modified above

Barry

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 10-16-2009 at 11:29 PM.
Old 10-16-2009, 06:59 PM   #1832
olgraybear
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Barry

Would this be a good time to ask about the pic you showed
of you as an avatar?

I also re-did an email to you

Take care
Mike
Old 10-16-2009, 07:01 PM   #1833
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Uh Oh! Is someone about to get a Psi kick to the bum! ROFL!
Duck and Cover James! ROFL
Old 10-16-2009, 10:34 PM   #1834
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

James you must refrain from posting openly here private details
Barry

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 10-16-2009 at 11:30 PM.
Old 10-16-2009, 11:26 PM   #1835
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Post by James modified by myself for obvious reasons, James kindly post in your own thread from now on

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 10-16-2009 at 11:53 PM.
Old 10-16-2009, 11:54 PM   #1836
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by olgraybear View Post
Hi Barry

Would this be a good time to ask about the pic you showed
of you as an avatar?

I also re-did an email to you

Take care
Mike
Hi Mike, yes 1983, that was the year I became involved with the 5992nd Psy-Ops Unit

Barry
Old 10-17-2009, 07:57 PM   #1837
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Post by James modified by myself for obvious reasons, James kindly post in your own thread from now on
Aw Gee! Grounded and sent to his room!

Pst. James, how long you grounded for?

Old 10-20-2009, 12:13 PM   #1838
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
So now your people are hacking into my account and deleting data?

You also appear to be giving me orders

I'll post whatever I want, wherever I want, whenever I want

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 10-20-2009, 01:36 PM   #1839
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Nope. I am moderating this sub forum, powers given to me by admin. I am being polite and courteous James. IF you post anything I feel is unwarranted, unnecessary or any sort of threat I shall delete as I have done before. In this thread, in this sub forum you will, as are others, monitored. If you prefer I can move your thread out of this sub forum and place elsewhere. Freedom of speech yes but if you post anything concerning me that I have told you is off limits you will face the consequences of intense indiscretion, be deleted from this sub forum and you will lose any protection protocols DI have in place. Please therefore do not place my security in jeopardy in any fashion. You will most certainly lose a friend and ally if you do.
Barry

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 10-20-2009 at 08:37 PM.
Old 10-21-2009, 01:00 PM   #1840
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

I am attempting to keep my family and myself safe by posting these details after intense activity in the area. Every member of my family is connected to the IBIS program in one way or another.
My younger cousin Katy has just come back from a trip to the Rocky Mountains ( near Nelson ), the COG-CON facility I was raised in happens to be located slap-bang in this area. Katy now informs she is going to Poland this Christmas. We looked at the Atlas together and she is staying in guess were? THE TATRA MOUNTAINS!
I have the name of the place and will post ASAP.

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 10-21-2009 at 01:23 PM.
Old 10-22-2009, 02:58 PM   #1841
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

My cousin will be staying in Zakopane in the Tatra mountains this Christmas.

http://holidays.staypoland.com/tatra-mountains.aspx

My associate who was shown our clones by Octerine-1 was also slap-bang in this area during his visit to Poland ( not at liberty to discuss details ).
I will continue updates on the Ibis/Looking Glass thread.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 10-22-2009, 03:39 PM   #1842
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Just wanting to wish you well Barry and hope you are recovering ok.

Ammit
Old 10-22-2009, 11:35 PM   #1843
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Thankyou, back and watching

Barry
Old 10-24-2009, 03:39 PM   #1844
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Okay, Lets get this rolling again.
Wondered if Peasemore was a one level facility, or multiple? Such as with Dulce, which has multiple levels, Some more secure than others, with Extra Terrestrial inhabitants in the deepest levels?

The milabs that take place at these places. They do alot of genetic manipulations in these places. Making Chimera's and other creatures, simular to a Dr. Monroe I would guess. But they also genetically, but NOT physically alter humans, for mental capabilities, physical strengths, and such. BUT... what is the purpose for these alterations? What purpose do these hybreds serve for them?

Surely it can't all be just child's play for a bunch of mad scientist, "because they can" type of experiments. I mean they have to have a reason for it.

Last edited by Kari Lynn; 10-24-2009 at 03:45 PM.
Old 10-24-2009, 04:46 PM   #1845
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Kari Lynn - From what I've read about the 'high degree' Scottish Freemason circles {} ...

There's a practice to transmute their blood [whatever metals], maybe government officials' blood, probably soldiers' blood. The stargates tie in too. These additives - in the USA there was a paper recently calling this kind of thing 'enhancements' - would amplify sensitivities, or de-sensitize, the effects of sound or disease or whatever vibrations that can also affect the mind. Throw in mass consciousness, like whatever may be in or were in the (apprehended) vaccines... I don't know much about Peasemore in particular. It sounds like it may be connected in this way. Just throwing it in here... The satanic streaks, if you know what I mean, are all over the place.

The Royal Observatory, Edinburgh

It's near the naval route in Berkshire.

Old 10-24-2009, 08:16 PM   #1846
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Kari Lynn - From what I've read about the 'high degree' Scottish Freemason circles {} ...
lol
Quote:
There's a practice to transmute their blood [whatever metals], maybe government officials' blood, probably soldiers' blood. The stargates tie in too.
Metals? Hmm, thinking back to 7 month hospital stint in summer of '08. All the ingested and intravienous metals and radiation that I endured. I may have glowed green... I don't know for sure. lol.
Quote:
These additives - in the USA there was a paper recently calling this kind of thing 'enhancements' - would amplify sensitivities, or de-sensitize, the effects of sound or disease or whatever vibrations that can also affect the mind. Throw in mass consciousness, like whatever may be in or were in the (apprehended) vaccines... I don't know much about Peasemore in particular. It sounds like it may be connected in this way. Just throwing it in here... The satanic streaks, if you know what I mean, are all over the place.
I do know of a few super soldiers, so to speak, they are incredibly strong physically, mentally, and emotionally. As well as gifted.

So basically, these enhancements will allow a person, altered by them, to either not be affect by sound, disease, or vibrations that a normal person senses, or is affected by. Or they'd sense it where the normal person would not. Perhaps saving themselves from danger?

But I wonder why this would be required?

I do have a gift. Perhaps a couple more that I've seen by way of memory and vision, but seem to be latent in me while conscious. (or perhaps calm)
But I don't understand why me.
(to one specific person of 8.
don't even say "why not" again, I swear I'll kick you in the shins! or have a specific leggy lady do it for me! )

But I just wonder what they have planned for the present or future, that they would need people with "gifts". What their plan is for me. What they want from me.

And with the odd thing that happened to me the other night. What are they prepping me for?
Old 10-24-2009, 11:33 PM   #1847
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
Okay, Lets get this rolling again.
Wondered if Peasemore was a one level facility, or multiple? Such as with Dulce, which has multiple levels, Some more secure than others, with Extra Terrestrial inhabitants in the deepest levels?

The milabs that take place at these places. They do alot of genetic manipulations in these places. Making Chimera's and other creatures, simular to a Dr. Monroe I would guess. But they also genetically, but NOT physically alter humans, for mental capabilities, physical strengths, and such. BUT... what is the purpose for these alterations? What purpose do these hybreds serve for them?

Surely it can't all be just child's play for a bunch of mad scientist, "because they can" type of experiments. I mean they have to have a reason for it.
Peasemore AL/499 is a 6 level facility located some 200feet below the surface, a short distance West of Peasemore village. Of course I am basing this on 1979-81 timeline, my time there. It could well have been upgraded. I have previously stated during the past 15 years what goes on there and why.
Genetic enhancement, manipulation too has been explained in detail.

Barry
Old 10-24-2009, 11:38 PM   #1848
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

For the record, I do not hold with the speculation or assumptions made by others that Masons, blood sacrifices and all manner of occult mumbo-jumbo is in any way connected with the more nuts n bolts facility AL/499. I have held my tongue long enough but now must state there is NO connection with ridiculous occultism and the remit, workings of the deep black projects run from Peasemore. Lets keep factual Intel/Military projects away from alleged occultist activity. Enough is enough.

Barry
Old 10-24-2009, 11:39 PM   #1849
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
lol

Metals? Hmm, thinking back to 7 month hospital stint in summer of '08. All the ingested and intravienous metals and radiation that I endured. I may have glowed green... I don't know for sure. lol.

I do know of a few super soldiers, so to speak, they are incredibly strong physically, mentally, and emotionally. As well as gifted.

So basically, these enhancements will allow a person, altered by them, to either not be affect by sound, disease, or vibrations that a normal person senses, or is affected by. Or they'd sense it where the normal person would not. Perhaps saving themselves from danger?

But I wonder why this would be required?

I do have a gift. Perhaps a couple more that I've seen by way of memory and vision, but seem to be latent in me while conscious. (or perhaps calm)
But I don't understand why me.
(to one specific person of 8.
don't even say "why not" again, I swear I'll kick you in the shins! or have a specific leggy lady do it for me! )

But I just wonder what they have planned for the present or future, that they would need people with "gifts". What their plan is for me. What they want from me.

And with the odd thing that happened to me the other night. What are they prepping me for?
LOL I will get back to you on this shortly Kari

Barry
Old 10-25-2009, 01:23 AM   #1850
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Peasemore AL/499 is a 6 level facility located some 200feet below the surface, a short distance West of Peasemore village. Of course I am basing this on 1979-81 timeline, my time there. It could well have been upgraded. I have previously stated during the past 15 years what goes on there and why.
Genetic enhancement, manipulation too has been explained in detail.

Barry
Okay, now that you mention it, I remembered you said it was a 6 level facility.
The "Why create hybreds." I must have skipped school that day.
D*mn. gotta go back and read.
(you could at least give me a hint. Like what chapter, page, etc.....
where the heck are my cheat sheets!)
Closed Thread