Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 04-27-2009, 10:41 PM   #51
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Obama admnistration declares health emergency.

Some people who are worried about being left behind or that they are not as well prepared as others.

1) The longest journey starts with a single step, on the preparadness journey the first few steps are pretty simple, the main challenge for a lot of people is worrying that people think they are mad.

Is putting an extra 200 of 500mg tabllets of Vitamin C in the fridge "mad" ?

Is getting a stock of liquid tocopherol oil (Vitamin E) Mad?

Is laying in a small supply of MMS and activator "mad"?

Is getting a bottle of colloidal silver "mad"?

- To me the above 4 things are no more than a "new-age" first aid kit.

Is buying some 20L (5 gallon) food grade containers for water and filling them with water and putting them away somewhere dark "mad"?

Is procuring enough shelf storable food to see you through 2-3 weeks of illness when you cant shop and there is no-one to help "mad" ?

2) It is your life. You choose how to prioritize. Just because everyone else might be doing something different (more or less) does not really need change your desicion or even mean you have to take any specific action. Peer pressure is always going to be a factor.

3) No-one is judging you (this is actually quite important to remember I think) and if they try - so what? Everyone has lessons to learn about that.

4) Please at least take some steps.

:-)

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 11:30 PM   #52
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpaganfreak View Post
i posted this earlier, but i'm still curious. could it be targeted at ethnic groups? hispanics? is that sort of genetic engineering specificity possible?

I thought this was odd too. Makes you think about this....

The rounding up of ilegal aliens (mainly hispanics) connected?

http://www.aclum.org/pdf/endgame.pdf
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 11:55 PM   #53
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

There was a rumor that SARS was targeted at orientals or asians based on the fact that once it hit Canada, the main victims of the disease were asian. All you have to do is work on the genetics.
alys

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpaganfreak View Post
i posted this earlier, but i'm still curious. could it be targeted at ethnic groups? hispanics? is that sort of genetic engineering specificity possible?
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 12:00 AM   #54
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

This is what Benjamin Fulford has to say about this:
The release of a US bio-weapon in Mexico was a fatal mistake for the illuminati

The criminally insane owners of the Federal Reserve Board, faced with inevitable bankruptcy, are once again trying to save themselves by creating mayhem. However, by releasing a bio-weapon in Mexico they have most surely lost the support of almost everybody in the alphabet soup agencies and the pentagon.

Their plan to use the pandemic as an excuse for martial law will blow up in their faces. There can be no doubt this was the last straw. It is time to take them down. All patriotic Americans must rise and save their country from the grips of these madmen. The world is watching you America and praying for your success in regaining your freedom.
voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 12:14 AM   #55
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Karen, where can you buy hydrogen peroxide?
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 12:17 AM   #56
David
Avalon Senior Member

You should be able to pick that up at your local apothecary.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 12:19 AM   #57
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Well the problem with Hydrogen Peroxide is that it can be used for naughty things. Some countries make it hard to buy.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 12:20 AM   #58
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by piers2210 View Post
Hey Karen, where can you buy hydrogen peroxide?
In the USA just about any pharmacy or grocery store in the pharmacy section. Tends to the in the section with the bandaids as its good for cleaning wounds, and with the epsom salts which are great for a detox bath - 2 cups in the bath water. It's in our dollar stores - all over the place.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 12:48 AM   #59
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I just realized that if I were to be trapped inside for 10 days, that I have a stash of homebrewed beer that could help me out if I couldn't get food in time. It's bottle conditioned and still has yeast sediment in it. Yeast has B vitamins. The beer is somewhat more nutritious with the yeast still in it. Gives ya gas but at least I've got something other than food.
I don't know if I could find the source now if I looked, but a long time ago it was noticed that AIDS victims that drank a lot of beer did better than those who did not drink beer. Especially a dark beer like Guinness, the yeast produces lots of beta-glucans that boost immunity.

Quote from
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta-glucan
Additional applications
Influence of certain cereals (barley, oats) and edible mushrooms upon decrease of levels of serum cholesterol and liver low-density lipoproteins, leading to lowering of atherosclerosis and cardiovascular disease hazards, is also mediated by b-glucans.[47] It is known that cereals, mushrooms and yeast facilitate bowel motility and can be used in amelioration of intestinal problems, particularly obstipation.[48][49] Non-digestible b-glucans, forming a remarkable portion of these materials, are also able to modulate mucosal immunity of the intestinal tract.[50] In the central nervous system, β-glucans activate microglial cells.[51] These cells act as scavengers of the brain cell debris and play a positive role in Alzheimer's disease, AIDS, ischemia injury and multiple sclerosis.[52][53]
Old 04-28-2009, 01:18 AM   #60
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Not to panic or anything, but when exactly did this flu break out?

I was very sick 2 weeks ago with a virus (or so the doc said) with a high fever, fatigue, sore throat and coughing.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 01:54 AM   #61
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

This is one of the reasons, HJ, that they're having a hard time pinning numbers on it. They don't know how many "mild" cases might be out there - cases undiagnosed, that didn't go to the hospital - and if there are mild cases out there it provides an opportunity for the disease to continue to mutate into something more deadly.
Old 04-28-2009, 02:01 AM   #62
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Not to panic or anything, but when exactly did this flu break out? I was very sick 2 weeks ago with a virus (or so the doc said) with a high fever, fatigue, sore throat and coughing.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090425/.../med_swine_flu
Mexican soldiers and health workers patrolled airports and bus stations as they tried to corral people who may be infected with the swine flu, as it became clearer that the government may have been slow to respond to the outbreak in March and early April.

Found linking from http://rense.com which has links to tons of articles
Old 04-28-2009, 02:05 AM   #63
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Swine flu could mean new threat to US economy,

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The U.S. economy, which was showing tentative early signs of a recovery, faces a potentially grave new threat: swine flu. A widespread outbreak could batter the tourism, food and transportation industries in particular, deepening the recession in the U.S. and possibly worldwide.

With the U.S. and the global economy already fragile, another severe blow could reverse any progress made in easing the recession.

The European Union advised against nonessential travel to the United States and Mexico. And worried Wall Street investors pounded stocks of airline companies, hotels, cruise operators and some food firms on fears that the flu would crimp consumer demand.

But at least three major airlines said their operations are proceeding normally and have not canceled any flights to Mexico.

Brian Bethune, economist at IHS Global Insight, said, "You can argue that the swine flu amplifies the downside risks to the economy."

The U.S. economy could end up shrinking a bit more than now expected. But most experts don't think a swine-flu outbreak by itself would eliminate many U.S. jobs or severely worsen the economy.

Simon Johnson, former chief economist to the International Monetary Fund and a professor at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology's Sloan School of Management, envisions only a "small hit" to economic activity in the United States -- just a few tenths of 1 percentage point.

But if the problem persists for months, spreads broadly and leads to widespread flu cases, or even deaths, in the United States, the damage could be more severe. It could delay an economic recovery well into 2010, said Mark Zandi, chief economist at Moody's Economy.com.

"Consumer confidence is already frayed, and something like that would push it over the edge," Zandi said.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Swine-...-15047304.html
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 02:16 AM   #64
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&t=p&msa=0&msid=1064847750902966
85271.0004681a37b713f6b5950&ll=32.639375,-110.390625&spn=15.738151,25.488281
&z=5

Link to map of swine flu outbreak. If you click on the little paddle, it will give you a news blurb.
Old 04-28-2009, 04:52 AM   #65
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
I'm finding it interesting that some reports show the death rate is highest among 25 - 39 yr old males. Is that verified anywhere? Is there something unique about that age group of men that could be targeted genetically to target them to become more virulent in those individuals? This would be the age group that should there be an uprising amongst the population against martial law and nwo agenda who would do the overt fighting.

Could this be coded to take out the "enemy" ahead of time and then institute martial law?
The same thing happened with the 1918 flu. Healthy muscular men died. As stated in other posts in this thread, the USA officials dug up frozen corpses in Alaska to reconstruct this lethal1918 virus. Now why would they do an insane thing like that? I think you aready have guessed it. I would answer yes to all your questions!

Listen to Dr. Deagle and Dr. True Ott on the Jeff Rense show as posted on the main page of Project Camelot.
http://projectcamelot.org/Dr_Bill_De...April_2009.mp3

Last edited by Karen; 04-28-2009 at 09:11 PM.
Old 04-28-2009, 05:15 AM   #66
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I like what Ron Paul had to say.

http://thedeviltheory.blogspot.com/2...flu-scare.html

Last edited by Karen; 04-28-2009 at 06:37 AM. Reason: fixed link
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 02:26 PM   #67
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
......Could this be coded to take out the "enemy" ahead of time and then institute martial law?
a possibility.

Last edited by Cymatic Veilbegone; 04-28-2009 at 02:31 PM.
Cymatic Veilbegone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 02:40 PM   #68
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

We're all going to die!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 04:51 PM   #69
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Not likely, but even at 6%, millions will.

We're more aware than most, and are better prepared.
alys
Old 04-28-2009, 04:55 PM   #70
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Camelot has this link up and it is well worth listening too.

http://www.projectcamelot.net/Alex_J...April_2009.mp3

One would need a nano face mask for this type of virus protection. As my husband is an RN and first responder who does patient care in their homes this is of great interest to us.

While Alex Jones does tend to dramatize his delivery, Quayle is excellent.

Now you can access The National Swine Flu Situation Page(tm).
Content on the page updates automatically and contains
information from multiple web sites in one location.
CDC, health, maps, RSS news feeds and more.

National Swine Flu Situation Page (tm) link...

http://www.vuetoo.com/vue1/Situation...0&z=&np=&tp=14

You can EMBED the National Swine Flu Situation Page into your
web site for others. Use the embed link at top to get embed
code for your web site.

THE EMERGENCY EMAIL & WIRELESS NETWORK
http://www.EmergencyEmail.org

Last edited by Carol; 04-28-2009 at 06:30 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:02 PM   #71
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

The n-95 face mask is available on ebay - hmmm, wonder if it's made in china.
alys
Old 04-28-2009, 05:32 PM   #72
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Great advice on the homeopathic remedies - big thanks for those offerings.

Unified Serenity brought up a really good point about this situation, too.

Quote:
The PTB want us in a state of panic and fear. They are setting up the population with this current flu scare and are using this to build trust in them for the big one.
This morning on my way to work, I heard on the news that they're developing a universal vaccine. "A new, universal flu vaccine might protect against serious complications and death from different strains of flu, Saint Louis University researchers report. This type of vaccine could prove important in protecting people against flu outbreaks, such as the current swine flu crisis."
From http://health.usnews.com/articles/health/healthday/2009/04/27/universal-flu-vaccine-shows-promise.html

It makes a lot of sense to set up a pre-pandemic that's just dangerous enough to garner global attention, offer up a universal vaccine that has "promising results", then unleash the big one...the big one that depends heavily upon the compromised immune system that the vaccine has created. With what we know about falsified studies and lie after lie about EVERYTHING, this seems to be an extremely likely scenario.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:25 AM   #73
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyscat View Post
The n-95 face mask is available on ebay - hmmm, wonder if it's made in china.
alys
I'm seriously thinking about buying a box. They don't seem that cheap but it is just ONE thing I could have on hand. There are other things I can do, such as purchasing a colloidal silver kit, which I plan to do so. Thank goodness for tax returns.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 02:25 AM   #74
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

I actually found some NP-95s at my local hardware store. Better than a surgical mask, but didn't have the exhalation valve - but I got 20 around $1 apiece, maybe a little more. I also have a CS machine, and have just ordered a stovetop distiller.

Between these, my MMS, and the knowledge that isolation will be a good thing (and the things necessary to keep home, etc), I think I should be OK. Oh, wait, I think I will need more TP. LOL

alys
Old 04-29-2009, 02:46 AM   #75
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

Message from Michael:
"Once again the dark streamers that are heavily influencing individuals in powerful positions have lashed out in what can be well-termed this energy's 'death rattle.' The newest strategy—the ordering of laboratory-designed, created and released swine flu virus—is, as before, abetted by the controlled media's part of the plan, to declare PANDEMIC! It is puzzling to us that these dark ones did not learn from their abject failures with SARS and then the avian flu, both of which were widely publicized with the same global pandemic prognosis; eventually the publicity was forced to cease because those diseases caused a few deaths, then totally fizzled out. This swine flu situation will have the same result. The technology of our family in other star nations has neutralized the vaccine that is intended to spread this disease, just as they did to prevent the spreading of SARS and avian flu.

"This new diabolical plan has been done without the US government leader's knowledge, unlike the previous two pandemic attempts, which were fabricated with the approval of the highest members in that administration. Think about the timing of this latest disease publicity. In addition to authorizing the creation of a virus and its intended worldwide fear, the darkly-inclined individuals’ aim is to distract the attention of the populace from their growing demands for peaceful negotiations; indicting responsible ones in the US government who authorized torture; the truth about the perpetrators of ‘9/11’; what caused the collapse of the global economy; the decades of government cover-up about the presence of extraterrestrials; who operates the illegal drug industry; the real purpose of chemtrails and weather control; the aims of the worldwide Zionist movement; and the ‘black ops’ behind terrorism around your world.

“It is not enough to create a distraction for only the people of the United States simply because this is the country where much of the corruption and deception originated and where now investigations are running deep. No, it must be a global effort because individuals with dark intentions, who live around the world, are panicking as they see other governments’ citizens joining the clamor for truth, for peace, for renewable energy sources, for improved health care and education, for just laws and rightful recognition of women’s equality. All of those are anathema to dark individuals as those conditions are the opposite of all dark goals. But just as the collapse of the global economy is exposing the truth about who has been manipulating it, so will this swine flu plan expose other evils perpetrated by the same dark ones within the Illuminati or under their control. Welcome this evidence of progress in ‘bringing to light’ the truth and the fast-withering tendrils of dark energy around your planet!”

2. Since I transmitted that message to comply with Jean’s request, there are firm indications that the public-at-large is increasingly skeptical about the motives of individuals at highest levels of medicine and pharmaceutical corporations: There is this sudden outbreak of yet another kind of flu and “accidentally” there is live virus in the vaccines? Yes, there is some fear as well, but not nearly in the proportion the Illuminati intended and expected. Quite the opposite—this is a setback of major proportion for them! Peoples’ reactions show their expanding consciousness, and this is likely to cause widespread outrage that will not be confined to the deliberate attempt to infect millions and cause global panic. Light efforts are underway in numerous other areas too that will remove the long-time heavy hand of dark control in your world. Holding steady your light and being patient a bit longer for dynamic developments will be abundantly rewarded!
voltron is offline   Reply With Quote