Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 11-07-2009, 02:52 AM   #76
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is Gizeh Intelligence?

Here is another version of the previous post. I'm just stumbling through this...and probably into a heap of trouble.

I'm still trying to think through three major hypothetical factions. Richard Hoagland speaks of the Nazis, Masons, and Magicians within NASA. I would guess that they represent the major players in the Solar System. There are supposedly three major factions in three major underground (under ice?) bases under one of the polar icecaps (can't remember which). A third of the 'angels' were kicked out of 'heaven'. Is this reference indicitive of three Pleiadian factions? One Pleiadian/PTB faction? One Pleiadian/Luciferian faction? One Pleiadian faction who chose not to participate in the 'War in Heaven'? I'm thinking that the Pleiades, Aldebaran, and Andromeda are key to understanding these three hypothetical factions. Could the 'Trilateral Commission' be so named because of the three major hypothetical factions? Are the following groupings somewhat accurate? However the groupings are arranged...I'm becoming more certain that we have three major players (four if we include the Interdimensional Reptilians). The first two factions are extremely dangerous...and the third faction is the least powerful (but has the solution to the sad state of affairs). Just speculation, of course.

1. Pleiades/Humans/Draconians/Sirius-A/Annunaki/Nibiru(Sirius-C?)/Mars/Lemuria/Zionism/Magicians/Vatican/Illuminati.
2. Aldebaran/Humans/Draconians/Radical-Luciferian/Sirius-B/Venus/Earth's-Moon/Teutonic-Zionism/Nazis/Giza-Intelligence/Bavarian-Illuminati.
3. Pleiades/Andromeda/Arcturus/Moderate-Luciferian/Masons/US-Constitution/Responsible-Freedom/Less Draconian Involvement (but still some).

The existence of each of these hypothetical factions may be completely justified from a historical perspective...and I'm sure they all have their sad-stories and horror-stories. But can't we do better than this in modernity? Why can't these three factions (if they exist as described) unite under Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...in the context of the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...in the context of the United Nations...and applied to the entire Solar System? They could continue to address all grievances via Constructive Competition in an Open Court. A Solar System Exorcism would undoubtedly be necessary to make this proposal a reality. The Universal Super Powers That Be would undoubtedly have to agree to allow this to occur...or it would be a non-starter.

Why does this have to be so hard?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-07-2009 at 03:01 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 08:16 PM   #77
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Orion the Hunter is holding and looking at Aldebaran. Is this correct? Is this significant? Where is Orion the Hunter from? Where is he going? Is it significant that M42 is part of the sword? Sirius is supposedly the All Seeing Eye at the top of the pyramid. Or is the eye simply illuminated by Sirius. Or is Sirius 'illuminated' by Aldebaran? Sirius is located by one of Orion's feet. Does this represent a hierarchy? 'As above...so below'? Aldebaran>Sirius B>Giza Intelligence? Are the Andromedans a moderate faction of Giza Intelligence?
Old 11-08-2009, 08:19 PM   #78
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Here is another piece of the puzzle: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Bil.../AYTF-Giza.htm
Old 11-09-2009, 07:37 AM   #79
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

You know what I don't get? The monopoly of the constellations. They're just stars, grouped according to cultures and perceptions. We get Rome (and Greece).

How 'bout - The Emu in the Sky

- or -

Inuit Sky Culture
http://www.stellarium.org/wiki/index...e#Two_Sunbeams

Even the heavens are usurped, Orion this, hunter that, Pegasus, a vain queen Cassiopeia (I'm going to start thinking drag on THAT one), ... there are so many more stories. These 'dominant' ones just seemed to develop math and a global big ass church, the better to rip you off with, like the 'bad' wolf/grandma in little red riding hood.

There are Chinese constellations, Cosmic Africa, ... lots of ways to interpret the sky!
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 03:27 AM   #80
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you No caste. The mythology surrounding the various factions seems to be mostly traditional and arbitrary. I'm mainly interested in who the major hidden groups are...and what can be done to prevent Armageddon, the Seven Last Plagues, Earth-Changes, Theocracy, Tyranny, the New World Order, Extermination, Enslavement, etc.

Does anyone have insights regarding the major hidden factions in our solar system? I've suggested some possibilities...but I don't really know. I smell smoke...and I'm sure there's fire. I'm suspecting that the power centers of these hypothetical factions are in underground bases here and on the moon.

Why can't the various factions reconcile...reveal everything to the public...and then just rejoin the human race? Why does all of this have to be so dark and creepy? Can't we just move forward as a united and free human race? I feel like I only know .01% of what's really going on.

I'm sure these hidden factions (if they exist) are very advanced technologically and intellectually...but I suspect that, with the exception of one of the groups, that their spirituality is very dark and powerful. But what do I know? Too much? Too little? Probably both.
Old 11-13-2009, 12:19 AM   #81
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Were Giza Intelligence the real 'Raiders of the Lost Ark'? Were the World Wars really Zionism vs Teutonic Zionism? Was Indiana Jones an Andromedan Sympathizer?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-13-2009 at 12:34 AM.
Old 11-13-2009, 12:38 AM   #82
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Is Giza Intelligence the real 'Raiders of the Lost Ark'? Were the World Wars really Zionism vs Teutonic Zionism?
I don't know However, since we're both mixed up and sweet jezeez mother in heaven god knows you're thorough and the new V series was probably based on YOUR ruminations (no money for you) (sue the NSA!) and I like your legal bent I will consider sorry, what was the question again

Oh! artifacts! you're probably on to something with artifacts!
Old 11-13-2009, 01:32 AM   #83
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Oh! artifacts! you're probably on to something with artifacts!
ortho - Kari Lynn mentioned this on the new Watcher thread, which is why 'artifacts' came to my mind.

B. something contained within information was "restricted" and was deleted, to prevent people from going back and regaining that information.
ei. "The Artifact" consisting of 5 DNA linked human/artifact units that is powerful enough to either destroy or save the world, depending on who has control of it in it's entirety.

THE WATCHER Directional Change
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17472

Last edited by no caste; 11-14-2009 at 10:44 AM.
Old 11-13-2009, 01:38 AM   #84
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Which of the factions do you suppose was responsible for 9/11 no caste? Did ET phone Rome...and call 911? Your last two comments were fascinating! What shall we talk about? 9/11? Artifacts? Freudian debris? Strands of DNA? The origin of 'V' species? Which reminds me of the incident in Paris involving Dr. Claudie Haignere...her overdose and lab fire. One source suggested that she was doing DNA research which might have involved aliens. She supposedly exclaimed 'The World Must Be Warned!' 1. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...audie+haignere 2. http://www.pasteur.fr/recherche/geno...nopole_en.html 3. http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2008/12/f...astronaut.html
Where have all the microbiologists gone?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-15-2009 at 03:49 AM.
Old 11-13-2009, 01:57 AM   #85
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Which of the factions do you suppose was responsible for 9/11 no caste? Your last comment was fascinating! What shall we talk about? Artifacts? Freudian debris? Figments of our imaginations?
Alrighty. All of the above I think you may be on to something (also) about maybe needing crazy people to figure this out. Count me in.

I don't know if this will be helpful though, from an alien disclosure point of view, because I don't think that way. The lower levels of underground bases? Alien or programmed life forms? The latter I would say. But there also seemed to be others there, kind of weirdos (Draco?) The greys, something about the mind control seems to fit, but it's been used historically in propaganda by ruling elites, with a bit of a sharp sword army if you disagree, for a long time, so that's nothing new.

So, I think politically and analyze strategies. So, factions... in human terms, because we all choose our allies, it's humans who are accountable - so hypothesis - the uber oil crowd with the Saudi friends, the UK crowd with the Saudi friends, all 'round money is no problem approach (to plan out who to hate. i.e. Muslims), to complete the mid east takeover, the fourth crusade, pay off some, knock off others, ...

The chemtrails started before 9.11, and have the biowarfare & depop component to them.

That's my start anyway.

Last edited by no caste; 11-14-2009 at 05:40 AM.
Old 11-13-2009, 02:13 AM   #86
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps the Dracs possess the PLF's/Greys. The Dracs seem to be physically challenged...from what I've heard.
Old 11-13-2009, 10:19 PM   #87
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Please consider this http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 in the context of the current thread.
Old 11-14-2009, 05:50 AM   #88
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Please consider this http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 in the context of the current thread.
I went back to read that link. These struck me as the main points -

- Richard Hoagland claims that there are three competing factions within NASA... the Nazis, Masons, and the Magicians.
- Alex Collier said the NSA has 4 levels above MAJ12 (gods, black monks etc) in the older videos you posted
- Maybe someone does rule and own this solar system and this should be part of the disclosure process
- Are any moons or planets for sale? How much would Neptune pay for Uranus? This thread is about all aspects of the Solar System...but always with the governmental aspects clearly in mind. I call this Comprehensive Concentration. Which planets and moons have bases on them? Most of them? Do the inhabitants comment on Avalon? Hmmmm.
- Are you assuming there is no galactic organization already in place?
- I'm still wishing to have a conversation (pick a fight) regarding the governance of this solar system. Come on...let's go.
- We are only custodians
- Some claim there already is a galactic charter. Also, apparently an old treaty or treaties are already agreed to.
- Some say no formality is needed. Cooperation just works in good faith.
Old 11-14-2009, 06:29 PM   #89
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

ortho - Have you seen this video? I just watched it for the first time. In it, Lisa Williams says, 'The bill of human rights needs to be amended.' (Let's do it! But, where is it? I don't remember seeing this social contract.) If nothing else, it will amuse the 'gods' or maybe just us. I don't think there IS a bill of human rights, or we wouldn't be in this predicament.

UNDERGROUND VIDEO (UK) UFO Research and Archive Pirate Radio
megawatts1066's Channel
Barry King released over several years, via his "The VOICE" files, details of a mass social manipulation control programme, from an alleged underground base near Peasemore, Berkshire England.
Now see James Casbolt in Bases 4)
King later further explained his revelation later in Bases 2 in 1996 and 1997, and again for CSETI in 2000.
http://www.youtube.com/user/megawatts1066

Also, I posted this on another thread. It has to do with the information about people that can already be 'harvested' by the NSA. It's got to be a facet of alien tech that was misused by the military IMO. John St. Clair Akwei vs. NSA, Ft. Meade, MD, USA http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/akwei.htm

You have a lot of threads. I remember you posting an index of them. Just so you know, when I was trying to find it, to find this one, it was listed as Not Found. I don't know why, but I like to track it.

orthodoxymoron threads - Project Avalon Forum
http://www.projectavalon.org/forum/s...d.php?p=167082

Last edited by no caste; 11-14-2009 at 06:33 PM.
Old 11-15-2009, 02:56 AM   #90
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you no caste. I'm looking at the links now. Try this one for the threads: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...ymoron+threads I just want to say one more time...that I really don't know what I'm doing with all of this stuff. I'm just trying to get in the middle of all the fringe material...and try to rationally deal with it by just posting random thoughts about all of it. I know you know that...but some others might not. Everything in our world seems to be up for grabs right now. It seems to be a somewhat unstable situation...which could invite WWIII and a harsh tyranny...if we're not very careful.

I watched the first linked video you just posted some time ago...but it was good to watch it again. It sounds like 'we' thought we could 'deal with the devil' without getting $crewed. It sounds like we now have hell to pay. How do we extricate ourselves from this mess? Did we think we were taking advantage of the 'aliens'...when the reality was that they were the ones who were taking advantage of us? To paraphrase JFK...those who ride to power on the back of a tiger...ususally end up inside. Are we presently inside?

Regarding the secret major factions...I just hope that everything can be worked out without millions of people being killed or sacrificed. I don't necessarily have a problem with Earth Humans or Extraterrestrials working behind the scenes to make things better...but I'm sensing that all is not well...that things are out of control...and that everyone is in a very desperate situation. Even if this is not the case...it is a possibility which should be exhaustively explored.

A Solar System based upon Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...in the context of the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...in the context of the United Nations...might be a good place to begin...to keep us from being enslaved or exterminated. But that's just my two cents worth of paradigms. Just the simple and naive thoughts of a neurotic disfunctional underachieving human.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-15-2009 at 03:31 AM.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:25 PM   #91
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Is Gizeh Intelligence the main-game in our Solar System? Is it both good and evil? Is Lucifer at the helm? Is a Draconian at the helm? Are the major factions really branches of Gizeh Intelligence? I'm very confused about all of this. I think if I really knew what was going on...I would be told to shut-up in no uncertain terms. I realize this pseudo-quest is playing with fire.

I just have huge problems with things like the Crusades, the Inquisition, the Civil War, the World Wars, Vietnam, Iraq, Assassinations, Terrorism, 9/11, the Great Depression, Planned Financial Collapses, Starvation, Disappearing Middle Class, Satanic Rituals, Human Sacrifices, Earth Changes, the New World Order, Theocracies, etc, etc, etc. Why is this world so violent and stupid? In a sense...I don't care if there are secret organizations, underground bases, and a secret space program. I just feel like this world has been out of control for a long, long time...and that something very, very evil is going on. Someone please straighten this BS out. I can't do it by arguing on the internet. This seems to be an exercise in futility.

Once again...I continue to lean toward eliminating nearly all of the secrecy, and basing the Solar System on Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...in the context of the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...in the context of the United Nations. I don't want to eliminate Gizeh Intelligence, the Vatican, the City of London, Washington D.C., the United Nations, etc. I just want them to clean up their acts...and run this Solar System properly. If there are Draconian Reptilians running the show...perhaps they need to be relocated out of the Solar System. I have a sinking feeling that we live in a Haunted Solar System. What the hell is going on? Or what from hell is going on? We can't just keep sweeping this cr@p under the rug...into Deep Underground Military Bases.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-16-2009 at 09:55 PM.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:51 PM   #92
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

oxy i love your look at it all you have covered many scenarios and like you i have exhausted all the avenues and came back straight where i started, Who is bad who is good!
I like your earlier thread stating the time lines the idea of a superimposed parallel of this planet makes sense to me.
Only thing is which one are we on well it doesn't seem peaceful so i'm guessing we are on the bad one.
How do we get out of this parallel who knows!!!!
are we going to be wiped out by off planet et's i'm done worrying about that one, could we make a change if we knew the truth this is what i think about probably not.
But you know what really gets me is if there is a supreme creator out there and all this bad stuff is going on why would the creator let this happen we are all the creations of that powerful energy. I am not religious but i do believe in something out there that created all, and we are connected to that source i have no doubt at that.
Is this all part of the plan i have to ask myself have things got to get so bad before improving and if so why?

Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 10:18 PM   #93
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know what's going on with whoever was instrumental in the original creation/evolution of the Human Race. I'm not seeing this being or beings anywhere close to our Solar System. I'm rewatching 'Stargate SG1' and that may describe a lot of what is really going on. I keep thinking that something very bad happened to whoever made us...perhaps in a war or a coup d' etat. I'm seeing stand-in wannbe gods throughout Earth history...right up to the present. I'm thinking that we are mostly on our own. I'm thinking that Earth Humans need to be their own God. I don't trust anyone else. Actually...I don't even trust us...but we may be the best that we're going to get.

I think we may all be Renegade Pleiadians who rebelled against a Pleiadian/Draconian Theocracy...and ended up in the Aldebaran Star System...and subsequently traveled to the Sirius Star System...and finally to our Solar System. We may be Fallen Angels...under the direction of Lucifer. If so...I think that despite a valiant effort...we may be right back into Draconian Theocracy territory...and that Lucifer has been partially insane ever since we got here. I sincerely hope I'm wrong about all of this...but pieces of the puzzle are beginning to fit...and I don't like what I'm seeing. I so hope I'm wrong.

I really don't want to think about this anymore. I'm starting to read the 'Wall Street Journal' and to watch 'Bloomberg'...so I may just focus on business...and forget about this stuff. And then I might not have to have a close encounter of the worst kind with the Alphabet Guys or the Jesuits. Those are some of the people who I think really and truly know what's going on. But their bosses frown on loose cannons running around stirring up trouble and sticking their noses into sources of forbidden knowledge. Again...I hope that I'm just a paranoid nut-case...and that none of this stuff is true.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-16-2009 at 10:43 PM.
Old 11-16-2009, 11:20 PM   #94
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I don't know what's going on with whoever was instrumental in the original creation/evolution of the Human Race.
No only theories like everything!

I'm not seeing this being or beings anywhere close to our Solar System. I'm rewatching 'Stargate SG1' and that may describe a lot of what is really going on.yes many answers in these series i have just started watching the new stargate universe.

I keep thinking that something very bad happened to whoever made us...perhaps in a war or a coup d' etat. I'm seeing stand-in wannbe gods throughout Earth history...right up to the present.
there are many creator gods these are ascended masters the gurus would call them to me they are just higher selves whether alien or human.
I'm thinking that we are mostly on our own. this planet has just been the laboratory i feel.

I'm thinking that Earth Humans need to be their own God. I don't trust anyone else. Actually...I don't even trust us...but we may be the best that we're going to get.
i don't trust us either!!!

I think we may all be Renegade Pleiadians who rebelled against a Pleiadian/Draconian Theocracy...and ended up in the Aldebaran Star System...and subsequently traveled to the Sirius Star System...and finally to our Solar System.
most likely!!!

We may be Fallen Angels...under the direction of Lucifer.

could be this has crossed my mind also!!

If so...I think that despite a valiant effort...we may be right back into Draconian Theocracy territory...and that Lucifer has been partially insane ever since we got here. I sincerely hope I'm wrong about all of this...but pieces of the puzzle are beginning to fit...and I don't like what I'm seeing. I so hope I'm wrong.
Hm!! the same as me then, but i keep searching for something good to come out of all this i do not believe i came here to be involved with anything bad I HOPE NOT!!!!

I really don't want to think about this anymore.
no nor me!

I'm starting to read the 'Wall Street Journal' and to watch 'Bloomberg'...so I may just focus on business...and forget about this stuff. And then I might not have to have a close encounter of the worst kind with the Alphabet Guys or the Jesuits. Those are some of the people who I think really and truly know what's going on. But their bosses frown on loose cannons running around stirring up trouble and sticking their noses into sources of forbidden knowledge. Again...I hope that I'm just a paranoid nut-case...and that none of this stuff is true.
well if you are your not alone lol!!! I can't keep going round in circles either it;s making me brain dead lol!! just ease off the throttle for a bit and see what happens perhaps things will look clearer once you have had time away from it.
But i bet you'll be back just taking a look in case lol!!! we can't help it
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:03 AM   #95
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I just feel like I'm frantically going round and round and round...under the watchful and scornful gaze of the Dracs...just like in this video!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-17-2009 at 12:08 AM.
Old 11-17-2009, 06:52 AM   #96
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I just feel like I'm frantically going round and round and round...under the watchful and scornful gaze of the Dracs...just like in this video!
ortho - Nice car, you got some good moves!!

So, sorry I abandoned this for a bit. I read with interest, this thread:

Is the Constitution Bad!?!
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17605

I'm actually OK with anarchy. Anarchists are notoriously difficult to organize though. You should see the annual get-togethers. Great people, when they show up. It actually fits very well with Buddhism, personal responsibility etc. It's also actually a rich political tradition, that everyone takes to mean chaos and looting and shooting and stealing and and and. I think they tend to align with communists in European countries, because the communists are more organized. Y'know, more of a capitalist criticism these days, than anything else.

So, on that thread, if you think about it, it's the best question around! I.e. is the Constitution bad? What are We defending? It was for me anyway!

So as not to boom over the waterfall a poster there singled out a couple of things. Did you see them? I don't know how this relates to ETs... again. [Amendment XVI or Article VI] What say Ye? Also, Ben Fulford's blog says:

Meanwhile, the latest G20 meeting ended in acrimony and chaos. The leadership of the West is in total disarray and will remain so until the Federal Reserve Board’s bankruptcy becomes visible even to brainwashed section of the Western public. This is now expected by January or February. Both MI6 and a senior Chinese government source now predict the collapse of the Federal Reserve dollar by that time.

Here: Benjamin Fulford's Blog
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...t=12875&page=2

To this I say, YAY!! {remember, I am NOT an American}{just someone who is/was freaked about a North American Union }

I'm getting the British monarchy from my end! Or working on it!!
Old 11-17-2009, 08:22 AM   #97
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
So...who the heck is Gizeh Intelligence?
Dear Oxy,

When I first glanced the thread I thought it said "What is Gizel's intellegence?" And I almost answered, "Not very high," but that would have been a mean slap at the modeling industry and sexist and all.

I hope Karen's info helps. I'm as lost as Ms. Lohan on a toe-to-toe sobriety test.

Paul

Last edited by Karen; 11-17-2009 at 10:39 AM.
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 08:39 AM   #98
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
well if you are your not alone lol!!! I can't keep going round in circles either it;s making me brain dead lol!! just ease off the throttle for a bit and see what happens perhaps things will look clearer once you have had time away from it.
But i bet you'll be back just taking a look in case lol!!! we can't help it

I want a break, too, but I can't get so much information out of my head.

I want to go back to the simple life of a Muggle. I want go "clubbing" like the days when there seemed to be no end to the trottle or the bottle (not both at once, though).

Somebody make me dumb for a while!

(Snipe sez: "Who said you were all that and a bag of....")
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 11:17 AM   #99
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

This might sound dumb...but I'm going to OD on SG1 and WSJ for awhile. This is not a random selection. I may or may not return.

One last thought (for awhile)...the U.S. Constitution provides for an organized decentralism...or organized anarchy...or a non-theocratic spiritual state. It's not perfect...but bi+ching about a lifeboat's deficiencies (and not climbing aboard) after being shipwrecked...is the epitome of stupidity.

Godspeed.
Old 11-18-2009, 12:16 AM   #100
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I posted this elsewhere...but it seemed to fit this thread as well. Don't forget to watch the third episode of 'V' tonight. Think about the following while you watch. Once again...the following is educated speculation. It is a possibility.

Could it be that Satan and Demons are really Interdimensional Draconian Reptilians who hate Humans? Could it be that God, Lucifer, and Jesus are Pleiadian Humans...and that even Lucifer is a good-guy or good-gal? They could all possibly be good. Could it be that they are all at odds with the Dracs...and that they simply have different philosophies regarding how to deal with them? Do they lead the three or four factions which I suspect are headquartered in underground bases...here and on the Moon? I believe in the literal existence of all of the above. With this in mind...consider the following link regarding God, Jesus, Satan, Lucifer, etc: http://www.lucifer.com/lucifer.html Do the Dracs control the Vatican...against the will of the Curia and the Pope? Is the term 'Luciferian' really a cover for 'Draconian'? I keep thinking that the Dracs need to be kicked out of our Solar System. I keep thinking that no one should bow down and worship anyone...including worshipping God, Jesus, Satan, Lucifer, etc. We should simply reverence the Divinity Within Humanity aka The Christlike Holy Spirit. We should see Christ in All Persons. Lucifer...is this correct? I continue to suspect that you would be ok if the Dracs were gone...you retired...and if our Solar System was based upon Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. I still wish to hear you improvise on the Cavaille-Coll pipe-organ at Saint Sulpice...after this mess is resolved. Lucifer...can you use your Galactic Rolodex to arrange a Solar System Exorcism...and to arrange replacing the U.N. Charter with the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...and have this apply to the entire Solar System? I tend to think that you can. Perhaps you have already called in the strike. If so...thank-you in advance. See you at Saint Sulpice. Namaste Lucifer.

Could the four factions which I discussed previously...be lead by the following?

1. God (Pleiadian Human) - Zionist - Theocratic
2. Lucifer (Pleiadian Human) - Teutonic Zionist - Giza Intelligence - Dictatorship
3. Jesus (Pleiadian Human) - Andromedan - Christlike Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom
4. Satan (Draconian Interdimensional Reptilian) - Demands Worship, Praise, Submission, and Obedience. Plays God. Dominates #1 and #2. Attacks #3 with a vengeance.

Is #4 the real problem? Could I convince most of you Dracs to choose #3...and rebel against your leaders? You have nothing to lose but your chains.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-18-2009 at 12:24 AM.