Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Middle East

Notices

Old 10-14-2008, 10:09 PM   #1
Rebecca63

Default 21/12/2012: Temple Mount or Luxor the place to be?!

I'm taking a big leap from the current economic crisis to the possible end or turningpoint of history, and ask myself the ultimate question: where to be on December 21st, 2012?

From a pure spiritual point of view, I'm currently hesitating between 2 choices: the Temple Mount of Jerusalem because Jesus might descend there from heaven, or Luxor. There has to be some significance to the correlation between the three major pyramids of Egypt and the belt of Orion. Maybe these pyramids were there for a special reason that will be revealed on this important astronomical date...(on the other hand, if some major disaster occurs, I become a lost stranger instead of a paying tourist in Egypt, which somehow seems less appealing. The real downside is of course being surrounded by a desert totally devoid of any natural resource - including water).
Old 10-19-2008, 03:11 AM   #2
zorgon

Default Re: 21/12/2012: Temple Mount or Luxor the place to be?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca63 View Post
or Luxor. .
I will go with 'Luxor'... Maybe host a huge party to celebrate the year 2012...

There cannot possibly be a better place to be on that day... no matter what happens (or doesn't)

...Our Luxor is also surrounded by the Desert but we have WATER

Last edited by zorgon; 10-19-2008 at 03:16 AM.