Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-07-2009, 08:00 PM   #1
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Psychics and Meditators?

Spree 2.

Simple:
What is the difference between a psychic and a meditator?

or

What is the difference between the psychic field and the etheric/astral/causal/whathaveyou?

Humbly,
Czymra

Last edited by Czymra; 01-07-2009 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Corrected "Psyonic"
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:54 PM   #2
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Psychics and Meditators?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
What is the difference between a psychic and a meditator?
IMHO

Meditators work with whats on the inside

Psychics work with whats on the outside.

I cannot definse the term Psyonic for you - its a new one on me.

The others etheric/astral/causal are planes of existence that are characterized by being manifest of matter and energy that has a higher vibrational frequency that the physical one we are used to and is therefore beyond our normal senses which cannot resonate or tune to those vibrations. Other latent senses that most people have can be developed (if not damaged by pollution/drugs etc) to perceive successively higher levels of vibration.

As a human you actually have a body that is co-located in time and space with your physical body (most of the time anyway) on each of the planes you mention.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 10:01 PM   #3
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
IMHO

Meditators work with whats on the inside

Psychics work with whats on the outside.

I cannot definse the term Psyonic for you - its a new one on me.

The others etheric/astral/causal are planes of existence that are characterized by being manifest of matter and energy that has a higher vibrational frequency that the physical one we are used to and is therefore beyond our normal senses which cannot resonate or tune to those vibrations. Other latent senses that most people have can be developed (if not damaged by pollution/drugs etc) to perceive successively higher levels of vibration.

As a human you actually have a body that is co-located in time and space with your physical body (most of the time anyway) on each of the planes you mention.

A..
Psyonic obviously just hopped my mind. I meant psychic field.

My understanding of a psychic doesn't necessarily say 'outside'. In fact as far as I get the idea it's more than necessary to focus on your inside to be able to affect the outside. But I don't speak from experience.

I really wonder how much of the meditational worlds (etheric/astral etc.) a psychic gets. To me the terms Psychic and Meditator seems almost interchangeable if it wasn't for the intention behind the process.
Old 01-07-2009, 10:04 PM   #4
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I really wonder how much of the meditational worlds (etheric/astral etc.) a psychic gets. To me the terms Psychic and Meditator seems almost interchangeable if it wasn't for the intention behind the process.
Well they often go hand in hand, becuase meditation is a fine method for disciplining and controling your mind - which is for many people, a pre-cursor to the psychic.

Personally I dont give too much attention to astral stuff and psychic phenomena. Its there but its a distraction. You dont need any of these abilities, but you will probably get them anyway. They are just senses that can lead you astray in the same way that your normal 5 senses do so.

A..
Old 01-07-2009, 10:08 PM   #5
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Well they often go hand in hand, becuase meditation is a fine method for disciplining and controling your mind - which is for many people, a pre-cursor to the psychic.

Personally I dont give too much attention to astral stuff and psychic phenomena. Its there but its a distraction. You dont need any of these abilities, but you will probably get them anyway. They are just senses that can lead you astray in the same way that your normal 5 senses do so.

A..
I hear what you're saying and it certainly puts things in perspective.
But hey, I don't need to levitate and force push, but telepathy, how can one NOT want that?
Probably that is what stands in my way. Myself yet again.
Thanks for the reply.
Old 01-07-2009, 10:19 PM   #6
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
But hey, I don't need to levitate and force push, but telepathy, how can one NOT want that?
Exactly. At some levels this becomes a kind of spiritual materialism. A trap just the same way that money is for many people.

When I was younger I used to want to be a millionaire.

A..
Old 01-07-2009, 10:59 PM   #7
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

I wrote a big long answer to this question czymra, posted it and internet was disconnected!!! Damn ! So., I will start again.

A pychic in todays world is one who has accessed the pychic part of their brain and can 'see' the future of their clients. Mostly the level accessed is the infra-red, (astral realm) which can be limiting. The trouble with a pchics advice is that people think the advice is set for them, instead of being a possibility/ probability as in quantum physics.

Meditators are people who develope the discipline of stilling the body and the mind to access the higher spiritual realms, putting aside their personality self to access thier Great Self, the Mind of God.

As I said before the astral realm is in the infra-red band of frequency. It has various levels, the lower ones being equal to what we would term hell/darkness. A very limiited realm.

The etheric causal levels of consciousness are the higher frequencies of increasing light/love.

Hope this answers your question somewhat

Love and Light

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 11:08 PM   #8
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Carmen and thank you for starting again!

I see where you are coming from and associating the astral with the infra-red surely gives me a feel of what this is about.

However, reading Astralwalker's post on the Nexus 2012 thread sounds like even when remote viewing one can not allow the ego to conflict as it will distort the 'reception'. Isn't remote viewing a psychic issue rather then a meditative/spiritual one?

I should make clear that when I mention meditation I mean it in a spiritual sense of what maybe Buddhist or Tibetan monks would go through.
Old 01-07-2009, 11:27 PM   #9
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

I have'nt explained pychic fully enough, sorry. You have a pychic centre in your brain where you can access future event/knowingness. I was explaining in the last post about people who set themselves up as pychics to advise other people. Best to access your own pychic centre.

The various techniques/disciplines are there for you to access cleanly, with no distortion/ego interferance. Remote viewing is part of our abilities that are there to be developed. Its all spirit.

The Golden Thread of Truth runs through all the various spiritual approaches. It depends what you are drawn to. All spiritual organistations are pointing to the same source. All roads lead to the same place and its all spiritual.
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 12:29 AM   #10
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
I have'nt explained pychic fully enough, sorry. You have a pychic centre in your brain where you can access future event/knowingness. I was explaining in the last post about people who set themselves up as pychics to advise other people. Best to access your own pychic centre.

The various techniques/disciplines are there for you to access cleanly, with no distortion/ego interferance. Remote viewing is part of our abilities that are there to be developed. Its all spirit.

The Golden Thread of Truth runs through all the various spiritual approaches. It depends what you are drawn to. All spiritual organistations are pointing to the same source. All roads lead to the same place and its all spiritual.
Thank you. It's odd but I keep on picking up all these small points from people, it's like I already knew, just needed the logic of words to go along with my feeling of it. Yet it's infinitely difficult to do it on my own.

Thank you so much. (Can we have more words standing for thank you? I want to say it more but it sounds so dull by now. Dankeschoen, Tusen Takk, Gracias, Merci.)