Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2008, 10:53 PM   #26
lotusflower
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 41
Default Re: The NWO, ETs, the economy, and Obama

Anyone else out their watching the debate tonite? I might be the only one in this forum to be "naive" enough to do such a thing.
lotusflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:59 PM   #27
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member
 
2infinityandbeyond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gaia, Solas System, Milkyway
Posts: 398
Default Re: The NWO, ETs, the economy, and Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli in MI View Post
As far as ET civilizations having a "government", I'd say the proof is in the pudding. They are still alive, and can utilize technology far in advance of anything we have on Earth. They must be governing themselves fairly well in order to use such powerful tools without destroying each other, which is an understanding we as earthlings must grasp in order to evolve beyond our current situation.
I highly doubt that many of these alien civilisations are ruled under the same style government as us. Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

When a race is governed it means that they cannot take care of themselves, heirachial systems such as this will never be effective because there are always those who will benifit more then the majority.

We have over 6billion people on this planet. The majority of them are living terrible lives. The proof is in the pudding. And it is not because countries like Africa lack democracy, it is because countries that do have a democracy have robbed them of their natural resources and their ways of life. This again all boils down to greed. And as long as there is greed, governments will not be effective and most certainly will not cater for the good of everyone.

Look at paris hilton, walking around on her 5,000 dollar shoes. Do you really think this is fair? I think its terrible, and the greatest sin of all to have some people like this waited on hand and foot whilst others live such terrible miserable lives. This is what governments do.

The key to true advancement is too empower each and every member of the race, so that all voices are recognised. Until we start teaching our children how to govern themselves we will continue to be locked into this pattern of human civilisations rising and falling as has been the case for many thousands of years.

govern ;

1. To make and administer the public policy and affairs of; exercise sovereign authority in.
2. To control the speed or magnitude of; regulate: a valve that governs fuel intake.
3. To control the actions or behavior of: Govern yourselves like civilized people.
4. To keep under control; restrain: a student who could not govern his impulses.
5. To exercise a deciding or determining influence on: Chance usually governs the outcome of the game.
6. Grammar To require (a specific morphological form) of accompanying words.

So to say that you want a governement is to say that you are not responsible for yourself and your actions. You are handing over your reigns of power to someone who will most often then not abuse it.

I can see where your coming from about Barak Obama. He does seem to be the best out of a bad lot. But you must remember, presidents cant change very much, its quite suprising how far some will turn their cheeks when promised with wealth and safety. And those who do try to effect any positive chang get assasinated. R.I.P John F. Kennedy.

Humanity cannot move foreward under a monetary system.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 03:09 PM   #28
Eli in MI
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 38
Default Re: The NWO, ETs, the economy, and Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post

I can see where your coming from about Barak Obama. He does seem to be the best out of a bad lot. But you must remember, presidents cant change very much, its quite suprising how far some will turn their cheeks when promised with wealth and safety. And those who do try to effect any positive chang get assasinated. R.I.P John F. Kennedy.

Humanity cannot move foreward under a monetary system.
Great thoughts, 2IAB.

I do not believe Obama will be assassinated. I believe there are powerful people behind him, and powerful people protecting him. Perhaps I'm wrong. Perhaps after he's killed many people here will look back and forgive him for not being "perfect".

It seems most people here aim to tear down *any* possibility of things getting better on planet Earth. It's no wonder users are posting their disappointed goodbyes and leaving this place.

To lotusflower: I don't know what to believe. I believe these things because it makes me feel happy. I've done my research on all sides. There is plenty of evidence to help me believe we are winning. I prefer to gather these ideas and take them as my own.

Love wins.
Eli in MI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 03:30 PM   #29
Anticomuna
Banned
 
Anticomuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 116
Default Re: The NWO, ETs, the economy, and Obama

Quote:
He is a black man with a with an "evil" sounding name
If you apply the "one drop rule" then who is the racist? The guy has a white mother. He is obviously a mulatto, not a black man.

He is not sincere in any way, he is just another politician using race and divisionism for achieving his goals. All the allegations of connections with radicals would be gone if he didn't keep changing his story and if he just said right away what happened. He always looks as if he is trying to hide something.

He went for decades to a church where a hate spewing idiot would spread hatred towards non-blacks. Come on, be objective here! How can you possibly stand silently to that? It is like going to a neo-nazi meeting and then later claiming to be the "champion of tolerance".

Besides he is a welfare loving socialist. It means you should give bye bye to any meritocracy that might be left. Your money is our money. His tax cut is a tranfer of wealth program in disguise of a tax cut, because even those that don't pay taxes will receive money. How can you cut taxes on 0 dollars and still get something higher than 0?

I live in Brazil and all the left-wing loonies are pro-Obama. They see him as "their guy" on washington, mainly because his ideology that matches with lunatics such as Hugo Chavez and others.

Yesterday on the debate he criticized Colombia. The Colombian people is fighting against narco-terrorists financed by Chavez and other Latin American leaders. This only shows even more the true colors of Obama. He is threat to himself and others.
Anticomuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 03:41 PM   #30
msv
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 102
Default Re: The NWO, ETs, the economy, and Obama

Stop with all the negativity! The dark side is addictive, isn't it? The light shines many corners and is more powerful than you would seemingly prefer to believe.


http://realitysandwich.com/elections...in039s_potency
msv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 04:10 PM   #31
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: The NWO, ETs, the economy, and Obama

Thank you blue.............my exact sentiment

NWO means killing off 95% of the humanbeings in this world. That is obama's agenda and you best not forget it.

You need to go watch that movie again and listen hard.

Obama's change is scarey and you have to realize this before you vote and go around saying differently

Who cares if britney has $5000 shoes. I am just fine in my little white tennies........just materialistic and I find it disgusting to want and not work for it. I doubt if her shoes make her happy at all.

Share the wealth around......That won't happen. Look it how screwed up Acorn was is. Acorn was supported by Obama and Ayers. Not only that, Obama's brother in Law was also noted as the founder. You wont find that anywhere on tv. It was out there when the story first broke. I am sure I can find the article on someones blog if you would like to see it. Money buys freedom, we all know that. People need to understand that they do need to work for what they have and quit paying our government to get somewhere. There should be no free handouts to those that are able to work.....There s/b no taxes period What a dream that is....makes me naive to believe that would ever happen
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 05:26 PM   #32
Steve_G
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: The NWO, ETs, the economy, and Obama

Same lies new packaging. TPB have 2 candidates in the election and they don't really care which one wins.

If you want change, change the system. Don't go on about how picking Kermit is better than picking Gonzo because there's still only one controller no matter how clever the PR is.

BTW, has Obama actually proved he's a US citizen yet? I've heard all sorts of rumours about him not being eligible but not seen anywhere that these have been resolved.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 05:53 PM   #33
DavidTangredi
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: The NWO, ETs, the economy, and Obama

Dear Eli in MI -

First - I would like to commend you on your post and perspective. You are wise and have stumbled upon what I refer to as the Perfection of the Universe.

How is it possible for billions of humans to uniquely create their own reality while all living on the same planet? That is perfection at its best.

The key is perspective. We all have our own and we have complete freedom in this regard. Four walls: prison or palace? You decide. One World Government? Just another choice.

Continue to see the possibilities. Open up to light wherever it shines. Share your views as you are guided, but know that your view need not be defended. Each view has equal appropriateness and speaks for itself. The words of another do not reflect on us unless we make it so.

Recently, the following guidance was presented to me:

Do not fear or condemn the misuse of power; neither fear nor condemnation will save you from it.

By choosing to not fear the apparent structure of a particular construct created by another, you set yourself free of it. Enjoy this freedom and watch it create abundance in your life in forms others will merely overlook.

Best wishes to all,
David

P.S. And remember, the result of any election will not determine YOUR fate!

Last edited by DavidTangredi; 10-16-2008 at 06:11 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 06:08 PM   #34
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sedona Arizona
Posts: 549
Default Re: The NWO, ETs, the economy, and Obama

Thank you for your support of Obama, Eli. So many people here on this board (and in the US) see nothing but fear and darkness, but they are just mirroring what is in their heart, and cannot see true grace and beauty even when it is right in front of them. Fortunately, many others are feeling the "high positive polarity vibration of service to others" of Obama and are responding.

Last edited by Sarahmay; 10-16-2008 at 07:05 PM. Reason: clarity
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 06:12 PM   #35
Anticomuna
Banned
 
Anticomuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 116
Default Re: The NWO, ETs, the economy, and Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
many others are feeling the high vibration of this individual and are responding.
Doesn't sound like a criterion for choosing a president.

Hitler had a "high vibration" as well, just check the quantity of people that "responded" to him.
Anticomuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 06:55 PM   #36
notkuroda
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10
Default Re: The NWO, ETs, the economy, and Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrunner View Post

BTW, has Obama actually proved he's a US citizen yet? I've heard all sorts of rumours about him not being eligible but not seen anywhere that these have been resolved.
I've heard rumors that the sky is purple. I have yet to see any proof that it's not
notkuroda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 07:02 PM   #37
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sedona Arizona
Posts: 549
Default Re: The NWO, ETs, the economy, and Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticomuna View Post
Doesn't sound like a criterion for choosing a president.

Hitler had a "high vibration" as well, just check the quantity of people that "responded" to him.
Perhaps I should edit that to high positive polarity service to others vibration, to be more specific.

Well, guess you just need to vote for McCain then, or write in your little Ron Paul vote to no avail, or just stay at home and avoid the lines! Or maybe you're not even registered to vote, or don't live in the USA, but feel like you need to comment anyway. Okay then.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 07:16 PM   #38
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,482
Talking Re: The NWO, ETs, the economy, and Obama

When you listen to the video's out there, you will come to the conclusion that no one will run for the POUS if he is not put in the spot.

Obama, McCain were put in place. period. Actually so was Clinton. Many people have predicted that Hillary would win the nomination and they may very well still be correct.

Here is an article you might want to check into

http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/20...s-obama-fraud/


also on a good note.......I seen a video last night that was of an interview that I heard him say that former president clinton helped him write his book. If so, it would be a wonderful thing for all of us.


If Obama is president, I will pray that he does right by all that adores him......I will not be happy with any so don't mind my ramblings. I just don't see him as my messiah and I will never put him up on that pedastol
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 07:22 PM   #39
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sedona Arizona
Posts: 549
Default Re: The NWO, ETs, the economy, and Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
If Obama is president, I will pray that he does right by all that adores him......I will not be happy with any so don't mind my ramblings. I just don't see him as my messiah and I will never put him up on that pedastol
Thanks for your comments! Your icon photo scares me, BTW.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:15 PM   #40
Anticomuna
Banned
 
Anticomuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 116
Default Re: The NWO, ETs, the economy, and Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by notkuroda View Post
I've heard rumors that the sky is purple. I have yet to see any proof that it's not
http://obamacrimes.com/

Except that the "rumors" about him not being an American citizen are well founded. And his campaign is trying by all means to delay this case until after the election. Why would that be?

Just think. If he is clean, if all his documentation is ok, if he has nothing to hide, why wouldn't he just give straight answers and get over with those rumors!? What is in it for him to let these stories continue, and every time a new piece of evidence comes up he changes his story? Please, use the gift of intelligence that God gave you and sum 2 + 2. It doesn't smell good, does it?
Anticomuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:22 PM   #41
Anticomuna
Banned
 
Anticomuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 116
Default Re: The NWO, ETs, the economy, and Obama

By the way, the guy is a lawyer AND a politician. Every single debate or speech is carefully rehearsed and he portrays himself almost as a lawyer defending a case, whose intention is not actually to find the truth, but rather convince the jury that he is right and "win" it.

It is certainly effective, but it's not about honesty.
Anticomuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:48 PM   #42
Eli in MI
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 38
Default Re: The NWO, ETs, the economy, and Obama

Thanks for your comments David, Sarah, and notkuroda.

It's nice to hear from others who are interested in seeing the positive possibilities on this planet.

It's become clear that many, perhaps most, users here are enthusiastic about nothing other than their own doom and gloom.

A man who was virtually unknown 2 years ago, who has endured greater scrutiny than perhaps any other earthling in history, who wants to help struggling middle-class Americans get jobs, who wants 47 million people to get the health care they deserve, who wants to help this country free itself from dependence on fossil fuels, save the environment and repair this world has been transformed by paranoia and intolerance into a man whose "agenda is killing off 95% of human beings in this world".

I cannot describe the departure from logic and reason occurring here. I am tempted to start a new poll asking how many psychoactive medications Avalon users ingest daily. Obviously, the xanax isn't strong enough anymore.

The funny part is this: Not a single person this entire thread has defended John McCain as a better choice. Not a single person has defended Ron Paul as a better choice. Or Cynthia McKinney. Or Ralph Nader. Or anyone.

The question then becomes why do people such as mntruthseeker, Anticomuna, and bluestix feel strongly enough to take the time to post their negative ideas and repeat entirely debunked lies about Obama? Is it simply inflexibility in their beliefs? Is there another agenda?

Why must we all not only be completely scared but also absolutely convinced the future will be terrible? I refuse to accept that. I have seen how Obama has empowered people in this country. And we are going to win.

Statements like:

"Obama's change is scarey and you have to realize this before you vote and go around saying differently"

and:

"Hitler had a 'high vibration' as well, just check the quantity of people that 'responded' to him."

say a lot more about the person writing them than they do about Obama.

I refuse to believe there is smoky room somewhere filled with evil men who "put in place" people like Obama and McCain. Obama was nominated because he has a gift connecting with people and because we are ready for a drastic change. We are tired of the Bush/Clinton royal families.

McCain was nominated because he was perceived as the most bipartisan and tolerant Republican. He got the most votes. This is the shifting direction of peoples perceptions. The far right-wingers that have been controlling this administration *hate* McCain, because he used to actually BE tolerant and bipartisan. He is quite different now.

If the smoky room were truly in charge, and could somehow rig the voting machines in every state nationwide, wouldn't it be Hillary vs. Giuliani or Romney? Why pick two people you obviously despise?

It's clear that there *are* a group of people we refer to as the Powers That Be. It's clear that the ET presence has been covered up for 60+ years, and that there are bankers and religions who are greedier and more power hungry than the rest of us.

But it's just business, that's all. It's all about money, and capitalism is dying. It served its purpose extraordinarily well. We as earthlings have developed technology to make our lives better, connected our voices like never before, and are continuing to "wake up" and realize The One Spirit at an increasing rate. Information is our power, and the PTB do not control the information any more.

Sadly, it appears Project Avalon may not be a good gathering place for those folks who are already turned-on and tuned-in.
Eli in MI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:44 PM   #43
MikeW
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bristol
Posts: 10
Default Re: The NWO, ETs, the economy, and Obama

From an English pov I would say be careful about buying into the old 'I stand for change' catchphrase because once these individuals get into power history shows that exceptional social and economic 'conditions' result in a complete u-turn in any policies that do not agree with the agenda's grand plan. I have seen this in England over te past 15 years. I admire you for trying to see the best in a bad situation, but i feel that the whole political system in America and the UK does not have any real power right now.

Until the people are prepared to march peacfully on the capital then this will never change.

Keep up the positive attitude. Unite instead of fight.
MikeW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:53 PM   #44
RSF
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 226
Default Re: The NWO, ETs, the economy, and Obama

Laugh, seems a pretty-wide open area of discussion. 'The NWO, ETs, the economy, and Obama'
Don't quite understand where Obama fit's in within the important matters but -- OK.

NWO, real deal and possibly in it all to stop third-world aggression and their building, buying or stealing WMD type stuff to use (walk-in) into domesticated Countries.
ETs, you betcha -- their here.
Economy, Uha.
Obama, if the USA agreed with Clinton's economic efforts, I'd guess Obama is more of the except more dedicated in paving the road for the middle class. While insisting the rich give a wee-bit more to finance it.
RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:01 PM   #45
munkey
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of
Posts: 143
Default Re: The NWO, ETs, the economy, and Obama

beware the wolf in sheeps clothing.


look for the good in everyone, but just remember that evil does not have horns and will deceive you with smiles.
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:29 PM   #46
Eli in MI
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 38
Default Re: The NWO, ETs, the economy, and Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSF View Post
Don't quite understand where Obama fit's in within the important matters but -- OK.
RSF: I mention Obama in this forum because I believe he represents the best possibility for eventual ET disclosure. I consider this information to be the biggest news in human history.

I believe real positive change on this planet will begin once this knowledge is processed and reaches critical mass. That is my hope.

My original ideas were carefully laid out in the first post. There's a lot of opposition. It's an interesting discussion I certainly could not find elsewhere, although I must say again there are many among us who are pretty staunch in their negative attitudes.

PS. Thanks for your thoughts MikeW. I believe the Americans and Obama are beginning to take the power back right now. His transition team is already in place, taking the necessary steps. There are eyes everywhere, too many eyes for them to steal it this time. We have the votes by an overwhelming margin. Finally the media here is catching on that people want answers to tough questions, not smears and lies. And in the end, it will still be up to us to hold him accountable.

Last edited by Eli in MI; 10-16-2008 at 11:35 PM.
Eli in MI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 01:02 AM   #47
Anticomuna
Banned
 
Anticomuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 116
Default Re: The NWO, ETs, the economy, and Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli in MI View Post
A man who was virtually unknown 2 years ago, who has endured greater scrutiny than perhaps any other earthling in history...
Haha. Maybe only from Fox News. The rest of the press chose him in the primaries instead of Hillary and now wants him to win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli in MI View Post
The question then becomes why do people such as mntruthseeker, Anticomuna, and bluestix feel strongly enough to take the time to post their negative ideas and repeat entirely debunked lies about Obama?
Because you don't fix a problem with another problem.
Anticomuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 01:05 AM   #48
Anticomuna
Banned
 
Anticomuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 116
Default Re: The NWO, ETs, the economy, and Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli in MI View Post
Obama was nominated because he has a gift connecting with people and because we are ready for a drastic change.
Funny, you criticized my Hitler comment, and then said this. This is funny! I can picture Obama's Youth doing Sieg Heils already. Lots of people have the ability to connect with people, but that doesn't mean they are good, and history proves us that.
Anticomuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 01:22 AM   #49
Elephant Man
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 124
Default Re: The NWO, ETs, the economy, and Obama

Ive been smiling a lot reading this thread, very entertaining and thought provoking my question is, who on earth would want to take over the job as pres. at the present time? man theres a lot of clearing up to do, being the next president is gonna be a tough one. luv you all
Elephant Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 02:12 AM   #50
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Humble Janitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,201
Default Re: The NWO, ETs, the economy, and Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli in MI View Post
Thanks for your comments David, Sarah, and notkuroda.

It's nice to hear from others who are interested in seeing the positive possibilities on this planet.

It's become clear that many, perhaps most, users here are enthusiastic about nothing other than their own doom and gloom.

A man who was virtually unknown 2 years ago, who has endured greater scrutiny than perhaps any other earthling in history, who wants to help struggling middle-class Americans get jobs, who wants 47 million people to get the health care they deserve, who wants to help this country free itself from dependence on fossil fuels, save the environment and repair this world has been transformed by paranoia and intolerance into a man whose "agenda is killing off 95% of human beings in this world".

I cannot describe the departure from logic and reason occurring here. I am tempted to start a new poll asking how many psychoactive medications Avalon users ingest daily. Obviously, the xanax isn't strong enough anymore.

The funny part is this: Not a single person this entire thread has defended John McCain as a better choice. Not a single person has defended Ron Paul as a better choice. Or Cynthia McKinney. Or Ralph Nader. Or anyone.

The question then becomes why do people such as mntruthseeker, Anticomuna, and bluestix feel strongly enough to take the time to post their negative ideas and repeat entirely debunked lies about Obama? Is it simply inflexibility in their beliefs? Is there another agenda?

Why must we all not only be completely scared but also absolutely convinced the future will be terrible? I refuse to accept that. I have seen how Obama has empowered people in this country. And we are going to win.

Statements like:

"Obama's change is scarey and you have to realize this before you vote and go around saying differently"

and:

"Hitler had a 'high vibration' as well, just check the quantity of people that 'responded' to him."

say a lot more about the person writing them than they do about Obama.

I refuse to believe there is smoky room somewhere filled with evil men who "put in place" people like Obama and McCain. Obama was nominated because he has a gift connecting with people and because we are ready for a drastic change. We are tired of the Bush/Clinton royal families.

McCain was nominated because he was perceived as the most bipartisan and tolerant Republican. He got the most votes. This is the shifting direction of peoples perceptions. The far right-wingers that have been controlling this administration *hate* McCain, because he used to actually BE tolerant and bipartisan. He is quite different now.

If the smoky room were truly in charge, and could somehow rig the voting machines in every state nationwide, wouldn't it be Hillary vs. Giuliani or Romney? Why pick two people you obviously despise?

It's clear that there *are* a group of people we refer to as the Powers That Be. It's clear that the ET presence has been covered up for 60+ years, and that there are bankers and religions who are greedier and more power hungry than the rest of us.

But it's just business, that's all. It's all about money, and capitalism is dying. It served its purpose extraordinarily well. We as earthlings have developed technology to make our lives better, connected our voices like never before, and are continuing to "wake up" and realize The One Spirit at an increasing rate. Information is our power, and the PTB do not control the information any more.

Sadly, it appears Project Avalon may not be a good gathering place for those folks who are already turned-on and tuned-in.
Well said and better than I could say it.

I tend to view the anti-Obama sentiment as being more pro-NWO than Obama himself. It's meant to throw people off.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon