Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2009, 12:21 AM   #1301
sleepingnomore

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

You're right I think most people accept the first few layers. News flash: Confidence in governments, military, politicians and government agencies is at an all time low. I don't mean to be scarcastic but I think most of us realise the game that's been being played for some time now.

I think most of us are interested in the end game and the OPI/government power struggles.

Old 05-13-2009, 02:44 AM   #1302
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
In short, those OPI that walk among us have gone undetected because of the genetic alterations they have undertaken in order to walk freely among us, simple as that.
Thanks for the reply. I hope Barry is okay. Please pass my deepest regards to him.
All the Best
Ara

Last edited by Ara; 05-13-2009 at 10:04 PM.
Old 05-13-2009, 07:26 AM   #1303
Helvetic
Avalon Senior Member

The Watchers ... what time frame is accurate for the official release to the public from a government on the top two "layer" of disclosure?

I think some governments who know, are under pressure to release the top two "layers" of disclosure before 2012.

The preperations for disclosure running faster, see presents in mainstream media and movie industry.

Thanx to The Watchers and welcome back Barry
Old 05-13-2009, 10:01 AM   #1304
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
The Watchers,

Can you elaborate how OPI have utilised advanced genetic research in the described scenario above please? Many thanks.
[/COLOR]

All the Best
Ara

OPI = PI = 3.141
O = Circle.

Nothing is coincidence.

Also - good to have you back Barry. Please take it easy
Old 05-14-2009, 05:17 PM   #1305
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Hi Guys, the lads are allowing me to return here, under supervision, good to be back, missed you guys. Have a lot of catching up to do looks like as well. Bit by bit i will get back to routine so excuse my slowness for a while. and to make certain you know its me and not them i will leave my usual sig at bottom. I see they have made some changes here as it is. Oh well!! Cheers, see you all later on

THE WATCHER
Old 05-15-2009, 06:05 PM   #1306
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Apologies to all here at Avalon and Camelot. The return of The Watcher will have to be postponed unfortunately. His return was a little premature, his health is worsening but being monitored closely. All for now
Old 05-22-2009, 09:29 PM   #1307
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

PROJECT CAMELOT MISSION STATEMENT.........

Expressly on behalf of The Watcher aka The Voice

We shall prevail.

Being of sound mind, heart and spirit, we each declare the following to be true:

• We have no intention of ending our own lives.

• We will not tolerate suppression of our truths, our ideas, our freedoms, or our work.

• We stand together to support others in the expression of truths and freedom to speak out... no matter how radical those ideas may seem.

• Standing for freedom takes courage; together we shall be strong in the face of all odds.

• If it is ever claimed that we have committed suicide, disappeared, been institutionalized, or sold out financially or in any other way to self-interested factions, we declare those claims false and fabricated.

• We testify, assert and affirm without reservation, on behalf of all those who have dedicated their lives to the ending of secrecy and the promotion of freedom of thought, ideas and expression... that we shall prevail.

Old 05-22-2009, 09:59 PM   #1308
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Mr Miles Johnston has recently released a furtherance to his pet activity of filming and then placing within the media the whole series of claims by The Watcher. Now we have news of a 3 disc set DVD for full commercial sale. The motives of this gentleman are not fully known to us but we view closely his actions with regard to The Watcher. Unlike many others we have seen rugged determination by The Watcher to continue facing his critics and remaining true to his oroginal disclosures for 15 years. In the beginning he was told to play down much of the data he was allowed to release, and act in a certain casual manner in the way the data was delivered on tape, an orchestrated manner was forced upon him at the time, for which he had no say. The data, and the way it was to be delivered, remained out of The Watcher's control.

YOUTUBE BASES 2 TAKE 2 FURTHER INTERVIEWS

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 05-22-2009 at 10:16 PM.
Old 05-22-2009, 10:08 PM   #1309
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Certain specific data can now be released regarding The Watcher, data which has been denied an open platform until now. The original data as presented in the files contained the tip of the iceberg and was all that was allowed to be made public. Between 2005 and until recently, much greater detailed data was released via a small private forum organised by The watcher and contained a small number of experiencers and those involved within specific programs. These individuals were brought together into one safe haven by The Watcher beginning in late 2005. Since the shutdown of that forum two or three of those original individuals have had access to this site. Enough for now

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 05-22-2009 at 10:16 PM.
Old 05-25-2009, 08:43 PM   #1310
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Placed for input from members.............http://www.rense.com/general85/calmw.htm

http://www.foundingfather1776.com/

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 05-25-2009 at 10:23 PM.
Old 05-27-2009, 12:19 AM   #1311
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

phase two silence is golden
Old 05-27-2009, 03:24 PM   #1312
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

QUOTE from Eve Lorgen.............

"Many alien abductees and especially those who have experienced some level of military/secret government level of involvement in their experiences, often suffer from PTSD and many anxiety disorders and addictions. In addition to these conditions many have physical health issues such as chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, immune disorders and gynecological anomalies."

http://www.evelorgen.com/index.html

THIS ONE SEEMS WELL RESEARCHED AND IS ON THE BALL.........
Old 05-28-2009, 07:24 PM   #1313
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

The Watcher's full recovery may take longer than previously estimated, his condition is not quite so chronic as earlier but still requires great care. With the permission of members here at Avalon and Camelot we will remain a little longer, minding the fort (The Watcher would grin at that )
Old 05-28-2009, 08:33 PM   #1314
sleepingnomore

Quote:
The Watcher's full recovery may take longer than previously estimated, his condition is not quite so chronic as earlier but still requires great care. With the permission of members here at Avalon and Camelot we will remain a little longer, minding the fort (The Watcher would grin at that )

Send the Watcher my regards! I hope his health improves soon.

In your previous post of symptoms of a ET/military abduction scenario you mentioned gynecological abnormalities. What specific type of abnormalities are we talking about? I'm not surprised about the other symptoms as they are common with any tramatic event but the later intrigues me. I would think phobias would be another common problem for these abductees. Many people chalk up their phobias to past life memories and that is certainly something to think about but I tend to think a great number of them are caused by these abductions.

Last edited by sleepingnomore; 05-28-2009 at 08:37 PM.

Old 05-29-2009, 06:25 AM   #1315
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
QUOTE from Eve Lorgen.............

"Many alien abductees and especially those who have experienced some level of military/secret government level of involvement in their experiences, often suffer from PTSD and many anxiety disorders and addictions. In addition to these conditions many have physical health issues such as chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, immune disorders and gynecological anomalies."

http://www.evelorgen.com/index.html

THIS ONE SEEMS WELL RESEARCHED AND IS ON THE BALL.........
I am actually shocked that someone actually mentioned this, but not surprised that it is a symptom.
Like Sleepingnomore, I wouldn't mind if you knew, could list some of the gynecological symptoms. But, how close would I be if I took my own guess of:
Early onset of menstruation
irregular menstruation (forget a calendar)
severely painful menstruation
scar tissue or thickening of uterus wall
tipped or turned uterus
anaorgasmia
phantom pregnancy (this would be medically diagnosed as being pregnant, but at some point during gestation, it is discovered that there is no fetus or baby in the womb.)

Last edited by Kari Lynn; 05-29-2009 at 03:25 PM.
Old 05-30-2009, 03:35 PM   #1316
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingnomore View Post
Send the Watcher my regards! I hope his health improves soon.

In your previous post of symptoms of a ET/military abduction scenario you mentioned gynecological abnormalities. What specific type of abnormalities are we talking about? I'm not surprised about the other symptoms as they are common with any tramatic event but the later intrigues me. I would think phobias would be another common problem for these abductees. Many people chalk up their phobias to past life memories and that is certainly something to think about but I tend to think a great number of them are caused by these abductions.
The specific abnormalities would better be stated by someone more conversant with that side of physical affects, sorry we cannot be more helpful
Old 05-30-2009, 03:37 PM   #1317
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
I am actually shocked that someone actually mentioned this, but not surprised that it is a symptom.
Like Sleepingnomore, I wouldn't mind if you knew, could list some of the gynecological symptoms. But, how close would I be if I took my own guess of:
Early onset of menstruation
irregular menstruation (forget a calendar)
severely painful menstruation
scar tissue or thickening of uterus wall
tipped or turned uterus
anaorgasmia
phantom pregnancy (this would be medically diagnosed as being pregnant, but at some point during gestation, it is discovered that there is no fetus or baby in the womb.)
Thankyou Kari, those you quote are indeed part of this, there are others but we feel another expert in these matters would be best to detail
Old 05-31-2009, 01:03 AM   #1318
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

NOTES FYI

Preston Nichols claims he knows and has met Whitemore (Sentinel, head of AL/499 at the time of The Watchers placement in the facility). Preston states Whitemore was overseeing program operations on both sides of the Atlantic.Personal data and a description of Whitemore was never released publicly, The Watcher kept this data out of the public domain with the hope that future research would come to light.Preston has knowledge of the facilities and programs in use.Preston states the similarity between the Montauk chair and the trip seat should now become clear. With some research..........The London chair.
Preston confirms NSA being integral to operations and program controls.
Preston confirms codes used inside the Mannequin program as stated by The Watcher.

On a connected, but side note. we find it strange that, in the case of Dulce and security guard Thomas Castello, that with security being so very stringent at such facilities, that Castello managed to take in a camera or two and roam around taking stills and a surveillence videotape film. Then exiting the facility with camera and tape..There is something very wrong here. Security at such facilities, Peasemore included, would make it totally impossible for this to occur.The ONLY possible explanation if we are to believe the very short silent film segment is indeed from the interior of the Dulce facility, would be that the film removal was allowed and sanctioned by the controllers of Dulce, for whatever reason, whatever agenda.Same for the alleged 25 B/W photographs taken by Castello, of which, has anyone actually seen these? Not the alleged sketches which have appeared on the internet but the photo's themselves.
The gaping holes in the Dulce claim need addressing. Simply because other individuals lay claim to having involvement with Dulce should not steer one towards accepting the claims. Its called perpetuating the myth in certain circles. Others have made lavish, extraordinary almost unbelievable claims about Dulce with no substantiation or verification at all. The repeating of original claims by others over a period of time seems to have cemented the facility into the halls of acceptance by the research community.
The Dulce business might well be true, all we are pointing out is the fact that with such severe security it would have been impossible to obtain photographic data and remove secure documentation without inside help.
Old 06-01-2009, 12:22 PM   #1319
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

The Watcher unlocked the door and pried it open, we have removed the door completely, readiness for phase three ultimate disclosures......stay tuned
Old 06-02-2009, 01:05 PM   #1320
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

signs in the skies.........diversionary tactics to be employed
Old 06-02-2009, 01:13 PM   #1321
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Is that where the missing Airbus went?
And a distraction from what?
Old 06-02-2009, 07:15 PM   #1322
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Is that where the missing Airbus went?
And a distraction from what?
That aircraft was unfortunate enough to suffer electrical systems failure according to official reports thus far. No, we are directing attention to planned false flag activities that may come into play within a short timeframe.

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 06-02-2009 at 08:49 PM.
Old 06-02-2009, 07:22 PM   #1323
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
That aircraft was unfortunate enough to suffer electrical systems failiure according to official reports thus far. No, we are directing attention to planned false flag activities that may come into play within a short timeframe.
Bluebeam, HAARP, Terrorist attack, something else?
Old 06-02-2009, 07:27 PM   #1324
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Bluebeam, HAARP, Terrorist attack, something else?
Ha, ha, I loved it first thing outta their mouths was it was not a terrorist attack.
Old 06-02-2009, 07:30 PM   #1325
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
That aircraft was unfortunate enough to suffer electrical systems failiure according to official reports thus far. No, we are directing attention to planned false flag activities that may come into play within a short timeframe.
By the way, the reports thus far. Any reports from this period can now be classed as void. The spin will have already been added.

The initial reports are the most vital and often the most truthfull.
Closed Thread