Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-24-2009, 06:49 PM   #676
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rory View Post
Thanks James - it's reassuring to know that even you don't understand the full picture! I must say that your and Barry's work has taken me to the next level in this game - talk about going down the rabbit hole!

Interestingly you mention various films such as Underworld and Trinity Blade where the makers seem to have some insider knowledge. It seems almost that to put these films out as 'science fiction' is a way to typecast them so that they could never be considered 'real'. I saw the film The 6th Day last night - do you think that this is maybe how they actually make clones?
6th day is based on fact- in so much as the government can make clones that believe they are the original person
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 07:09 PM   #677
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

[B]I'd like to establish some more credentials here- namely those of the special forces guy who told me I was in Central America

Joined the Rhodesian Light Infantry in the 70's, saw much action on the eastern border of Mozambque, was involved in the Rhodesian war of independence against Zanu who were coming across the border from Mozambque into Rhodesia, killing babies and such atrocities, one farmhouse my friend went to had black babies heads on short spears called 'asuguys' ( not sure if spelt correctly ) Zanu had also skinned women there and raped them, was involved with Rlinit called 'Fireforce', saw action virtually everyday, RNI formed in 1965, very quickly became a commando unit, if terrorists in area of ops they Fireforce drop in by helicopter and chase them into a 'killzone', the killzone was formed by paratroopers in a line ( usually about 20 to 22 men ), RLI was formed into 3 groups ( and another support unit ) same as Delta Force and SABRE units in SAS ( SABRE fighting squadrons A,B, D and G ), RLI-highly professional and motivated soldiers from all over the world joined the RLI- ex foriegn legion, ex SAS, green berets, australian SAS- a lot of ideas and experience with threatre of war shared, still to this day the RLI is one of the most successful light infantry regiment ever formed, the terrorists coming from Botzwana, Mozam and occasionally South Africa and causing atrocities- quickly turned out they were commuinist backed ( Russian and Chinese ). All their weapons were Chinese and Russian ( AK-47's RPG's etc ), some of the best soldiers he served with were the King's African Rifles Regiment who were black soldiers my friend says, I'll finish the rest ASAP- Africa is a testing ground for more than meets the eye
Old 02-24-2009, 07:30 PM   #678
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

When the Zimbabwe elections came and Robert Mugabe came in, the rlimoved en-masse into South Africa, my friend then joined the 44 parachute battalion ( pathfinders ) in the SA army, the rhodesian war of independence was over but many RLI wanted to carry on fighting, he went through all the basic training again, the guy who was training them was SAS legend Peter McEleese, Peter is still very active today and has seen action in virually every threatre of war we have, Peter did Afghanistan to death, Peter is on some kind of advisory commitee and briefs top military people, apprantly Peter left the SAS ( officialy anyway ) and was then involved in the Angolan mercenary fiasco with Colonel Callan, When Callen lost control of that Peter took control, after that he went into the Rhodesian SAS in C squadron, then ended up as a sargeant in pathfinders, he trained my friend to British SAS standard, friend then saw action in Angola against commuinist backed solidere again- chinese, russian and central american soldiers, he says he later discovered these forces were controlled by the same people who controlled his own forces- ET connection here, his year stint came to an end and one of his friends was reading the american 'soldier of fortune' magazine , in the back those days they advertised for mercs, they found one ad that said "high rates of pay- south america", the two of them went to bangkok and had a couple of weeks holiday there and then flew to Bogota, columbia, they ended up in medellin working for a local counsiler as bodyguards and hitmen, it quickly transpired who this man was- Pable Escobar! but thats another story
Old 02-24-2009, 07:32 PM   #679
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

It was my friend's unit that had the firefight with the small greys mentioned earlier in the thread
Old 02-24-2009, 07:44 PM   #680
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Let's get into the TIGRIS program here- half man/half tiger super-soldiers- Windsor family- SAS and African connection here

I was involved in this- one of my codenames- WHITE TIGER

Prince Phillip created the WWF ( World wide Fund for Nature ). This has nothing to do with saving endangered species of animals. A few months before the WWF was created Phillip was on a royal tour of India which included a tiger shoot when the tiger was lured into range by tethered goats to be shot dead by Phillip the 'conservationist'.

This later caused worldwide outrage when a photo of Phillip standing over the dead tiger ame into the papers. Ian MacPhail the WWF's first international appeals director told a British TV crew how a mother elephant and her came into range on a shooting trio by Phillip, he shot the mother and her calf ran off in terror. We'll look at operation LOCK and STRONGHOLD when the SAS came into Africa for the TIGRIS program
Old 02-25-2009, 10:43 AM   #681
Rory
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for that James. The way they created clones in The 6th Day would explain how you can make a clone of an adult quickly,that is, by having bodies full grown in suspension and then infusing them with the target's DNA and memories. An argument against adult clones would be that they would take too many years to grow but the method in the film would explain this. The only discrepancy may be recent memory inconsistencies so if you ever meet your clone James you can ask them some recent stuff and bamboozle them!

Regarding Africa I heard a recent interview with Zulu shaman Credo Mutwa who said that AIDS is ET technology and the dark powers infected Africa with it to destabilize the country so that they can get their hands on it's apparently massive oil reserves - keep an eye on Zimbabwe I say and possible 'UN peace keeping' intervention...
Rory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 02:57 PM   #682
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Just for the record- I don't agree with everything the Windsor family do but I don't see them as my enemies

Intel contacts tell me that Elizebeth is following orders like most in the system

Same situation with GWB, I heard that when he was arrested and detained at Camp David, GWB and Delta Force who were guarding him got on quite well. He is a victim of MK and needs help!
Old 02-25-2009, 03:20 PM   #683
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Rhodesia became Zimbabwe under manipulation from Margaret Thatcher who incidently created GROUP 5-8 intelligence unit in the 80's to seal of the sites of crashed and shot down ET craft in the UK. Lord Carrington also had a part in the creation of Zimbabwe. All that basically happened was the white dictatorship of Ian Smith was replaced by the dictatorship of Robert Mugabe. According to Zulu shaman Credo Mutwa Mugabe is of a black royal bloodline going back to the watchers and the atlantean reptilian/human interbreeding program. The genocide of Africa has been carefully planned. My RLI friend told me he knew of bio-weapons put in the wells in Africa that targeted only blacks.

Lets get back to the WWF, game reserves and national parks places like Tanzania. Under some of these parks are huge reserves of uranium. The parks are often in strategic areas across borders. This attracts much ET activity. Look for keywords and keep coming up in this thread.

SAS operation STRONGHOLD is connected here- Officially STRONGHOLD was supposed to be supporting the Zimbabwe Department of National Parks to save 700 black rhinos in the Zambezi Valley. However it later emerged that the SAS and chief game ranger Glen Tatham were killing 'poachers' without warning. Official figures show that between July 1984 and Sep 1991, 145 'poachers' were shot from a helicopter funded by the WWF carrying WWF contract employees ( SAS in other words ). Now let's look at the unofficial side of things here.

Were do you think the NSA is getting all of the caged tigers, snakes, wolves and such that both Barry King and myself saw in various underground facilities in the UK?

In operation LOCK the WWF deployed SAS again. The official line was they were stopping the cartels smuggling out wildlife products. It later turned out some of the SAS were deal themselves in illegal ivory and rhino horn.

Old 02-25-2009, 03:24 PM   #684
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Hi James

Many thanks for that, are you aware if the Zennor base is still active?, I will be in the area soon and fancy a snoop...

Ammit

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
TRAPDOOR genetics facility below SAS training ground in Brecon Beacons- You can consider it the UK version of the Dulce base in New Mexico- projects heavily centered around the OSIRIS program which is bringing dead soldiers back to life using the energy of magnetism and bio-electricity. This is known in the trade as reverse cloning also as a LUCIFERIAN EXECUTION.

The power of magnetism is the key to unlocking the secrets of nature.

The man in the suit who showed me around the facility at Brecon in 2006 told me the following- "When your traumatised you develop intuitive abilities". There was a ritual our unit did many times over the years that harnessed the power of magentism- I'll call it the TWO PILLARS ritual for now. You would invoke benevolent ancient 'angelic' entities who would then stand on one side of you. You would then invoke ancient evil entities that would stand on the other side of you. These were not so much physical ET's but extra-dimensional beings. They would then fight for your soul. Your mind would travel back and forth between two poles and the speed would increase until you would go insane. The trauma greatly would increase PSI abilities.

Satanists want you to eventially choose the dark side just to stop the torment. Eventially a side must be chosen and the conciousness comes to a stop in a certain field. If you choose the wrong side you open yourself to having the chi lifeforce drained out of your body so much that eventially one of these multi-dimensional entities can get inside and take control of the body.

As someone I know once said "I sometimes talk to possesed people and suddenly realise I'm talking to an animated corpse!"

You will start to see more of these people around now. They have no energy source themselves and will try to inflict torment on others to steal their lifeforce. As I write this one has just walked into the library now. He is a homeless guy who stalks around town. He sits in the libary stinking and burping really loudly, over and over again. This is meant to cause disgust in people and he feeds off this emotion.

These entities have no energy source and they can be understood as the ultimate bullies. There is some kind of king entity which feeds off the power of radiation on this planet. He is tuned into all TV's, computers, radios etc. I don't fully understand it myself but magnetic tentacles attach to the third eye chakra and he feeds from us and then passes the chi down to his soldiers. This is why many mystics avoid these modern contraptions. Anyone remember the film 'Agency' with the 6 million dollar man in it. On the front cover it says "Someone wants to control your mind, and their using your TV to do it".

I own my own energy and space and nothing it going to steal it from me! These entities are like school yard bullies. The more the show fear the more they take, if you just nip it bud from the beginning anmd smash them in the face when they first try to intimidate you, they never bother you again.

Anyone even considering getting into black magick and such should see the following film. Warning- watch this with people you trust and put up as much spiritual protection as possible, then destroy or throw away the film.

Howling 4- The end sceneshows a real satanic ritual where an old man transforms into a werewolf. There is white and blakcx magick and good and bad magnetism but this guy sits in a four directional circle and invokes one these evil multi-dimensional entities. The thing comes into his body and he turns around to two woman in the room the room and say "Werewolves, yes!". This is the way these entities often talk- backwards. His face then starts to stretch sideways to about two feet long and the terrifying bit about it is he carries on talking to the women. His face rips down the middle and and werewolf entity bursts out of his face. A huge great beast over seven feet tall with huge jaws. They film this nightmare walking around roaring for a while and then freeze frame one of the women's faces for the last shot before the film ends. She is absolutely terrified!

I wouldn't even bother watching it as it will leave a scar on your psyche. If you do, it will show you this is NO JOKE. These things are real and can rip your head off if you have not chosen the correct side and magnetise yourself to that power.

There is a way out for people who have been involved in satanic rituals and possessed by these entities. It is possible to come back even stronger and healthier but like anything, it will take a lot of hard work. This will involve the power of things like magentic threapy and Tai-Chi/ Chi Gung

I'll talk about the OSIRIS program and the TRAPDOOR facility in the next chapters of 'Agent Buried Alive'
-- ------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Somewhere between,

The sacred silence and screams,

Disorder, disorder, disorder,

When I became the son,

I shone life into the man's heart,

When I became in the sun,

I shone light into man's heart"

'Toxicity'

System of a Down
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 03:24 PM   #685
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Again we have a complicated situation with factions of the SAS fighting between themselves. I couldn't have come to where I am in my de-programming without the help of the SAS. The following intel is worth a look at regarding the London bombings- intel directly from MI-6/SIS sources
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
James Casbolt- "You said one of the ex SAS men who was responsible for
the bombings was called McGreagor and he was disguised as a homeless
person."

X10- "That's what they do to blend in, well not blend in but to make
them look conspicuous. If you've got a homeless person clutching an
old Tesco's bag or something you don't tend to look at him and say the
guy looks like security threat"

James casbolt- "Can you explain what he did"

X10- "He was on the train and left a package with explosives in. The
man who told me this, I developed a close relationship in the past and
trusted him"

James Casbolt- "And this man was an MI 6 officer?"

X10- "Ex MI 6. He longer worked for them. Even in the days when I knew
him he had already left the service. As far as the bus operations were
concerned that was not his main topic. He was talking mostly about the
people in the tube bombings. When all of the eye witness statements
came up later on talking about the possibility that the bombs may have
been placed under the buses, what the government did was put in a fail
safe to make sure that even if some thing went wrong on the day with
those people who were involved in the bombings themselves, they would
at least have a secondary system to ensure the bombs exploded at
exactly the time they wanted"

James Casbolt- "So would they have been set on timers?"

X10- "They were set on timers"

James Casbolt- "So they wouldn't have needed to remotely detonated?"

X10- "No. This whole remote system is quite strange because on the day
itself Ian Blair took down all of the mobile phone communications.
Everything was switched off. You couldn't make a mobile phone call. He
knew in any event that there were no remote detonators and he was just
covering his **** in case any curious journalists asked him a
pertinent question later on. There were no remote detonations on the
day at all. They were all personally delivered to the destinations"

James Casbolt- "What happened on the tube then?"

X10- "The agents were there at the exactly the right time they were
supposed to be. If it was the actual case that those guys actually did
get the train from Luton. I don't believe they got the train from
Luton because apparently that train never turned up. But if they had
got to London before hand which s probably the case, they would have
had plenty of time to receive the briefing in London. They would have
got on train. They would have then been followed by these ex MI 5, SAS
officers so that they were actually in the same cart as the so-called
juvenile bombers. It would have taken place as scheduled"

James Casbolt- "So the guys on the train who were ex MI 5, ex SAS,
they left the explosives on the train and then got off. What were
their names again?"

X10- "The ex MI 5 man was codenamed 'J-boy' and Mcgreagor was the ex
SAS guy"

James Casbolt- "And then you say they escaped in a Vauxhall
cabriolet?"

X10- "Yes and they were driven away from the scene"

James Casbolt- "So your MI 6 contact confirmed it was a Vauxhall
cabriolet?"

X10- "Yes"

Old 02-25-2009, 03:40 PM   #686
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Back to operation LOCK which also coincided with a large scale rise in dead 'poachers'. I personally feel this mini war was a fight over something else. LOCK was headed by SAS Colonel David Stirling, the founder of the SAS during WW2. The colonel is very close to the Windsors and played a significant role in the Queen's Coronation ceremony under the title of 'Golden Stick' ( OSIRIS program connections here ). As a Scottish blueblood David Stirling was particulary close to the BLACK QUEEN and Womble Werewolf, The Queen Mother. Everyone in SAS, MI-6 etc swear the oath of loyalty to the monarch and not the state.

Stirling's operational officer in LOCK was Lt Colonel Ian Crooke, one of the hooded men on the balcony when his SAS team stormed the Iranian embassy in London in 1980.

The point of all this is- there are some very advanced animal shaman rituals going on in these wildlife parts connected to the human/animal crossbreeding areas of Project MANNEQUIN and other programs.

Old 02-25-2009, 03:44 PM   #687
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hi James when you say the queen re;Elizabeth is under a higher authority who would that be would you know?
I thought she was head over all!
I understand that there are higher beings than herself off planet but i thought she had reign over all here.

And if this higher being off planet was in charge so to speak why have a royal family as such.
Governments seem to do just what they like, i know that they have to get permission from the queen on certain factors or is she simply a type of pawn being played out to look the part.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 03:47 PM   #688
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
Hi James

Many thanks for that, are you aware if the Zennor base is still active?, I will be in the area soon and fancy a snoop...

Ammit

[B]Something big is going on in Zennor- classified police dig for the mass graves of children has occured in this area. Connections to National Park and SAS training ground in Brecon Beacons. I'm sure Prince Charles has a lot of property here. I've just found this article on-line-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Calls for Prince Charles to halt pipeline

By Cahal Milmo

Tuesday, 4 October 2005
Share Digg It del.icio.us Facebook Reddit Print Article Email Article Text Size
NormalLargeExtra Large

A pipeline intended to carry up to 40 per cent of Britain's imported natural gas is set to become the latest environmental cause célèbre over proposals to route it through some of Britain's most beautiful countryside.

Campaigners opposed to the multimillion-pound project by Transco to pump gas from a new liquified natural gas (LNG) terminal in South Wales to Gloucestershire have called on the Prince of Wales to block the scheme by refusing access to land owned by his Duchy of Cornwall estate.

Transco, which is responsible for maintaining Britain's gas infrastructure, argues that the 180-mile pipeline from Milford Haven to the Tewkesbury area is needed to meet the UK's booming gas needs as it moves from a net natural gas exporter to an importer.

But opponents of the scheme claim its likely route, to be announced within the next fortnight, will take it through protected land, including the Brecon Beacons National Park and sensitive sites along the rivers Towy, Usk and Wye.
Old 02-25-2009, 03:55 PM   #689
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Underground tunnels being dug at Brecon Beacons- Are we being told lies again? The intel below has been given the green light for public assimilation-

Code: 25789074858
Operation: Nechross.
General Officer Commanding: General Sir xxxxxxxxxxxx, GOC commanding Northern Ireland
Brigade commander: Brigadier xxxxxxxxxxxx.
Exorcist: Lieutenant Colonel xxxxxxxxxxxxx.
Specialist: Captain xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Senior Intelligence Official: xxxxxxxxxxxx (first name unknown), ex British Army, believed to be MI6.
Medical officer: Doctor xxxxxxxxxx.
Religious figure present: Father xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Head Non Commissioned Officer: Staff Sergeant xxxxxxxxxxx
Technical Adviser: xxxxxxxxx, agency unknown, sent out by General xxxxxxxx.
Casualties: Thirteen men killed.
Reference code: In the end
Clearance Level needed: Top secret pass at least.
Creatures: Not known at present, believed to be the things demons are based on.
People killed: One at the moment, another man may need silencing.
Public release date: Never, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
Any other notes from other officers: Colonel xxxxxxxxx may require a vist to the brass; families to be kept in dark; Chief Constable Sir xxxxxxxxxxxx will need his mind altered as will Officer C .
May 1992,
Northern Ireland,
Belfast Hills,

Never has there been such a covered up screw up then this one. It was so bad, xxxxxxxxxxxxx considering making it public and resigning but an unknown higher authority put a stop to that idea.
I was officially on leave after the brutal xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, in front of my eyes but my superiors asked me to go and help this Brigadier with a problem. I had no idea what I was letting myself in for, but you don't, do yer?
When I got there, I knew this wasn't just a small operation; jeeps and men were all assembled with a command HQ set up and even police officers guarding the area. I had to show my ID five times just to get in the tent.
Brigadier xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx informed me why I had been called out; twenty men and one women had been found, with no memory of what they'd seen, next to a giant hole in the ground. Two men had been down the hole but had not come out yet. So I'd been called in with my unit to see what the hell was down there.
My men are trained to deal with exorcisms and battles, not going down holes with no idea of what to expect. So, for the first time in my military career, I gave what is known as a battle speech.
The hole went on for miles and miles, .leading into a vast network of metal tunnels, all lit up with strange inhuman type lighting. Suddenly, the lights went out and there was blackness.
Waking up, I saw the lights were back on, but standing over me was a creature that closely resembled a devil. It made a strange sound and then spoke in pure English, "Your not meant to come down here, we made a deal." That's what it sounded like anyhow.
It moved forward, and me (being a military man), xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx leaking out what appeared to be sliver blood.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx
I ran, no idea where I was going, fearing for my life through a metal tunnel to an opening.
Brigadier xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx met me there and I explained what I had seen. He called in a unit of specially clothed men who went in there. It was then that I was requested by the leading NCO, Staff Sergeant xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx rang someone and within minutes, more men arrived, accompanied by General Sir xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx himself and a young man in a leather jacket.
In front of him, a man appeared about to turn into one of the creatures. I rose my cross up and it let out a scream, so I stepped forward, its screaming hurting my ears. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I had to repeat that process, all night watched by the chief constable of Northern Ireland and the GOC himself. Each one screamed but I knew they'd deserved it. I will explain why at the end of this part. A massive one, which I believed to be the leader xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx. It bite into his arms, munching away as the PC screamed in agony. It then was about to attack Father xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. I then ignored procedure andxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx Its ear piercing screech as I rose my cross to its eye I will always remember.
The reason why I had no remorse for these creatures? Because as the men came out, they brought forth the bodies of the three soldiers originally went in followed by my men. Each with their face, legs and arms eaten, a mess of flesh the only remains seen. One man had his trousers exposed, the remains of his penis a mixture of blood and bone. Their clothes were stained with the red blood which had poured. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx noted to me that my men had at least put up a fight. This didn't help the matter. These men had families: children who would never see their fathers; prpud parents; loving partners and friends.
Yet, one man had to push it. He was one of those who had been found outside the hole. He punched a soldier and was about to attack Generalxxxxxxxxxxx when I put my hand on his shoulder.
"Your men deserved it Colonel, those creatures only killed them out of pity. One those not converted shall be killed." he roared.
As he lunged at the general with his pocket knife, I did the only thing I could; I shot him. He fell back, blood dripping from the hole in his chest, "Your daughter deserved it." I then fired another shot, this one hitting him in the side of his head. It became a mess of blood, brains and chum.
Group Captain xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx debriefed the men and then went in the tent. After one last look at the PC who thanked me, I slipped in the tent.

It was all covered up, the families were told different stories, all at different times. Road accidents were staged, police reports faked. Some were listed as "murder", others as "assisted suicide" and one as accidental killing. Doctor xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx personally helped, signing the certificates with Father xxxxxxxxxxx acting as support.
The man I had killed had no family. It was almost as if he was a creature himself.
The tunnels went on, leading to the sea. It contained records of these creatures, strange experiment examples, spiders of giant size and quite a lot of skeletons. There was so it is impossible to say how many were recovered but its estimated at over two hundred, none earlier then the 1940s. It was believed to be an experiment site used by these beings. Or a base of operations.
A year later, the now General xxxxxxxxxxx informed me, in confidence, that the British government had made some kind of deal for the area to be used. (James, I think you might know what this deal is)
Minds were wiped, stories were changed, people were bribed.
I went on leave the next day, remaining on it for another year due to my emotional state. (It was during that period James, that I may have been xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, I'm back to normal anyhow)
The men with guns were special forces. Its now believed that xxxxxxxxxxxxx too is from a special forces technology unit.
Hope this helps in some way. This is the first time it has been shown to non government or military officials

Colonel xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Last edited by James Casbolt; 02-25-2009 at 03:59 PM.
Old 02-25-2009, 03:57 PM   #690
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Hi James when you say the queen re;Elizabeth is under a higher authority who would that be would you know?
I thought she was head over all!
I understand that there are higher beings than herself off planet but i thought she had reign over all here.

And if this higher being off planet was in charge so to speak why have a royal family as such.
Governments seem to do just what they like, i know that they have to get permission from the queen on certain factors or is she simply a type of pawn being played out to look the part.
She apparently takes her orders from someone in Fance, can't say too much because I don't know too much about this area
Old 02-25-2009, 05:26 PM   #691
Rory
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting about Queen Elizabeth and GWB. I've heard that those in the public eye are PR agents and not that high up - if they were they wouldn't be in the public eye. I have a friend who strangely enough is friends with the Bushes on a social level. He knows I'm into all this stuff and when I mention the Bushes' as being dodgy etc he says that they are normal and GWB is quite goofy and apparantly obssessed with 'saving his soul' and born again Christianity. Obviously all the MK Ultra victims front altar is normal. I suppose anyone outside the secret dark circles would not be party to any of the other mind controlled 'compartment' personalities. This is a reason why it is so hard to convince people that these types are dodgy! Interestingly, although this friend doesn't buy any of the conspiracy stuff, he worked for the US military as a scientist and quit early on when he realised he would be working on manipulating chicken movement using sonics alone. They claimed that it would be used for 'crowd control' but he felt uneasy so quit. Crowd control eh? Mmm
Old 02-25-2009, 08:35 PM   #692
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
She apparently takes her orders from someone in Fance, can't say too much because I don't know too much about this area
Do you have an age for these older royals, are we talking hundreds of years life span?
So who is the pope is it the same entity reincarnated over or are these different each time one dies.
Is it true under the Vatican lies the vaults in which a large reptile being be it the basallisk (snake) or is this mere speculation.
And is the pope higher than the queen?
Old 02-26-2009, 09:39 AM   #693
Rory
Avalon Senior Member

James - following on from Jacqui's question do you think the Queen is a shafeshifting malevolent reptilian entity as some researchers have suggested?
Old 02-27-2009, 11:55 AM   #694
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Do you have an age for these older royals, are we talking hundreds of years life span?
So who is the pope is it the same entity reincarnated over or are these different each time one dies.
Is it true under the Vatican lies the vaults in which a large reptile being be it the basallisk (snake) or is this mere speculation.
And is the pope higher than the queen?

There is a huge snake kept in a cage at the AB/433 underground facility below Brecon so I don't see why not under the vatican. This snake is used in rituals and worshipped in a way. Were talking about a huge cobra with black scales and a head about five feet across

When I was in Scotland in September my friend told me an interesting story about the Earl of Strathmore ( the queen mother's father ). He said there was some kind of ritual when he gained his power which took place at Glamis Castle. Apprantly he was shown something in a cage down below and came out in state of shock. When I asked my friend what it was, he replied in a strong Scottish accent- "Some kind of beastie!"
Old 02-27-2009, 12:10 PM   #695
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

[B]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rory View Post
James - following on from Jacqui's question do you think the Queen is a shafeshifting malevolent reptilian entity as some researchers have suggested?
Do I think the Elizebeth Windsor is a shapeshifting reptilian lifeform? I think we have to be careful about jumping to conclusions in this complicated area. We have established the fact that clones can be amde of people as well as the fact that certain reptilian lifeforms can disguise themselves as human leaders. As I mentioned in my book, there are DNA scanners at many of the exits of the underground bases to make sure ET's are not sneaking themselves out disguised as military and government people. There have been shoot-outs at these places when this happens.

People have claimed to see Elizebeth Windsor at rituals when children were eaten and such, they say she shapeshifts into a reptilian when this happens. Now I have more than one clone, it is also possible that one or more of my clones could be a reptilian lifeform in disguise. If one of these lifeforms was seen at a ritual when children were sacrificed then wouldn't neccesarily mean I was there.

Even government agent K on this thread said he saw one of my clones across the street from him recently.

There is much photographic evidence in this area. Photos that show Prince Charles with a mole on the the right side of his, then weeks later the mole is on the left side.

The human queen is attempting to turn her around. According to a high level source I know, the human queen is not that bad but a victim of MK.

Adolf Hitler called the Queen Mother- "The most dangerous woman in Europe". She was different story. I think the original human was killed a long time ago and replaced with a reptilian. They can only kill and replace you if you accept certain technology from them with your own free will. Elizebeth never completely gave in. When the Queen mother died in 2002, many MK slaves in the UK she had control of were able to start rehab. When this entity was alive her thoughts lived inside the heads of these people. She had many young men as her slaves.
Old 02-27-2009, 12:39 PM   #696
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

It's pretty simple really- the human leaders who lost their lives and were replaced by reptilian lifeforms, didn't follow their hearts and intuition. For example, let's just say for arguments sake, you have good intelligence that a certain group of predetory reptilians are responsible for children being found skinned in Wales. If you then agree to a meeting with these lifeforms who offer you technology in exchange for being left alone to dig deep tunnels in the area, and you accept those terms because of lust for power and alien technology, you are in danger of being subverted.
Old 02-27-2009, 12:55 PM   #697
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

I can no longer post here as I am being digitally 'tagged' when I use the internet. From now on all public statement will made on my website. I will update jamescasbolt.com once a month. The website has just been updated with much new data. I hope this helps you all and thank you for supporting me on this thread. Link below

www.jamescasbolt.com

I will leave you with this from 'The Horus Heresy'-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is a time of legend.

Mighty heroes battle for the right to rule the galaxy. The vast armies of the Emperor of Earth have conquered the galaxy in a Great Crusade- the myriad alien races have been smashed by the Emperor's elite warriors and wiped from the face of history.

The dawn of a new age of supremacy for humanity beckons.

Gleaming citadels of marble and gold celebrate the many victories of the Emperor. Triumphs are raised on a million worlds to record the epic deeds of his most powerful and deadly warriors.

First and foremost amongst these are the primarchs, superheroic beings who have led the Emperor's armies of Space Marines in victory after victory. They are unstoppable and magnificent, the pinnacle of the Emperor's genetic experimentation. The Space Marines are the mightiest human warriors the galaxy has ever known, each capable of besting a hundred normal men or more in combat.

Organised into vast armies of tens of thousands called Legions, the Space Marines and their primarch leaders conquer the galaxy in the name of Emperor.

Chief amongst the primarchs is Horus, called the Glorious, the Brightest Star, favourite of the Emperor, and like a son unto him. He is the Warmaster, the commander-in-chief of the Emperor's military might, subjugator of a thousand thousand worlds and conqueror of the galaxy. He is a warrior without peer, a diplomat supreme.

Horus is a star ascendant, but how much further can a star rise before it falls?

Last edited by James Casbolt; 02-27-2009 at 12:57 PM.
Old 02-27-2009, 01:51 PM   #698
Rory
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks so much James for helping us all understand these complicated and confusing areas a bit better and taking the time to answer our questions - it is an honour and a privilege

I'm sorry to hear that you won't be posting anymore and are being tagged. Take care and good luck with your brave and selfless work

May you be protected always by all the love energies and those who hold hope and peace in their hearts.

God and Goddess Bless
Old 02-28-2009, 02:31 PM   #699
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Yes James thanks once again for info you will be missed i feel by many here hopefully your insight will continue to let people know just what is happening all around us in these times.
Good luck!
Old 03-25-2009, 06:03 PM   #700
no caste

Quote:
I've just received the following information regarding the information above-

"It is a trigger mechanism. Who sent you this? Did you feel different after looking at the photo?
James, don't look at any more photos people send you. Once you realize it is a photo with a message delete it or forward it to someone you trust to take a look at it. These are used as triggers to set a programmed agent into operation mode. be careful"

No Caste- Kindly expand on the message above
Hi James - I hadn't answered this earlier, then forgot. Your imagery for animals was really aggressive back a few pages. The otters were just an alternate look at the typical dog eat dog natural view. It was posted as a kind of friendship for you, because your lengthy streams of posts and reveries just always struck me as authentic - sounds like a lot of st*te experiencially. So, yes, it was a 'trigger' I guess.

No biggie, IMO. Here's another one.

peace